The Girl Scout Guide to a Career in Porn - Cover

The Girl Scout Guide to a Career in Porn

by Sevispac

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Coming of Age Sex Story: One of a series of official Girl Scout publications designed to assist our girls in finding exciting, fulfilling careers in today's best occupations. Plus: Porn is fun!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

Every Girl Scout has a very special gift which is always with her and will bring her more joy than anything else she will ever possess: Her Pussy. Pornography is a way for you to both heighten your enjoyment of your pussy and make more money than you can imagine. This pamphlet will help you learn how.


Porn used to be for adults only, but today it's definitely for adolescents as well. If you haven't looked at the porn sites all over the web, you're the only one. If you have you already know how cool sex can be. Are you ready to join in the fun?

How do I know if I'm Ready?

Start small. Maybe a few cheesecake shots with somebody you trust, maybe somebody in your own family. Most girls are scared at first. The important thing is, how do you feel when you first see sexy pictures of yourself?

Mortified? You probably aren't ready yet. Give yourself a year or so and then try again. Keep the pictures, though. Boys love to see a little girl grow up.

Shy? You need to push yourself. Try going to school braless. If you're scared of people seeing your naked pictures, put them up on the web anyway. Once you're committed it becomes easier to do it again. When you do it again, it starts to be fun!

Proud? Now you're catching on! You have plenty to be proud of, you just have to show it. Do it again! Do it again! Harder! Harder!

Horny? You are definitely on the right track. It's time to move to the next stage of Porn! (See below)

What do I need?

First, don't ever worry about being too skinny. There's no such thing. Sure, lots of guys like big boobs, but just as many are turned on by the little girl look. Remember, you're still growing, and so are your boobs!

You were born with everything you really need. All you have to do is show it. Digital cameras are everywhere. Once the photo shoot is over, make sure you have all the pictures. They're sure to end up on the web, so it's important to get paid for them first. (Unless you're one of those wonderful girls who doesn't care about the money 'cause she's having too much fun!)

If you don't know what to do with your pictures, talk to a Girl Scout leader or email any porn site and ask how to get started. Even if they do all their own shots, they'll be glad to help. The porn community is as friendly as they cum.

Should I Shave my Pussy?

Definitely! Hairy is so last century. Shave it bare if you like, but remember there are all sorts of naughty ways to style your pussy hair. A thin line going straight up is a great way to emphasize your pussy. Hearts, arrows, dots, all of them are a great way to show off. The web is full of great pussy hair style ideas. Google "Pussy Hair Styles" or try http://www.dazereader.com/brazilianwaxing.htm

What about a Photographer?

Do you want a professional, or someone who makes you horny? A professional can turn ordinary nudity into a work of art, but someone special can bring out a side of you that can melt the camera. The right guy will push you to show more and do more than you ever thought you could. Just remember to be prepared. Many a nude model has been surprised to find herself fucking her photographer. If that happens to you, be sure to get it on film. Out-of-control moments like that are what great porn is all about.

If you are going to have sex, you definately need a photographer to record all the good parts. Never rely on a still or video camera to capture everything. A good photographer will make sure that everything you and your partner(s) do gets recorded for the whole world to see.

Don't forget you're going to have one very horny photographer on your hands afterward, and it will probably be up to you to take care of him. Think of it as a bonus, and let your partner take over the filming.

Be sure to pick up an Age of Consent waiver like this one for your parents to sign once you talk them into it!


What if my Parents Try to Stop me?

If you're old enough to be in porn you're old enough to do whatever you want. Lots of parents today are proud to have a sexy daughter in the porn industry, but some of them are still "uptight" about the idea. Luckily, the existence of the web and digital cameras have made it nearly impossible for them to control you the way they once did. If you have to, you can sneak out at night or cut classes during the day. You might even want to skip school completely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.