The Accident - Cover

The Accident

by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Copyright© 2013 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Erotica Sex Story: A guy happens on a car that has been in an accident on a lonely road. Inside he finds a very pretty, helpless teenage girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   .

It was a rainy spring night as I drove home from the Nighthawk dance club.

I had danced a few fast ones with a couple of girls tonight but, as usual, didn't hit it off with any or have a girl to take home or waiting when I got there.

In fact, in my 20 years on Earth I had never even come close to getting laid, my whole sexual life being occasional, quick groping and make-out sessions with a chubby or homely girl here and there. But, so far, I had never fully dipped my wick into a real, live, pretty female.

As I drove along in the night, I realized that the rain had stopped but the lonely, shortcut road was still wet and slick. I turned the windshield wipers off and stared ahead into the night, thinking of nothing but how my cock ached and yearned to be satisfied into something better than my own fist.

What was wrong with me? I asked myself. I had a car and a job. I wasn't rich and I did still live with my parents. But I wasn't advertising that fact to the girls I met.

I wasn't such a bad looking guy. I was no muscle-man. I was tall and thin with brown hair and eyes. Some say I look like a young version of George Harrison. But he wasn't the most popular Beatle, was he?

Well, apparently neither was I ... the most popular, I thought, through the slight buzz of the many drinks I had consumed tonight.

God, I wanted a girlfriend! I so NEEDED one to hold and kiss and ... let's face it ... fuck. But again I had struck out and was driving home alone.

Straining my eyes into the darkness, I was aware of how desolate this stretch of road really was at this time of night. I hadn't seen even one car coming the other way since I turned off of the main road about ten miles back. There were no streetlights or any lights from any houses nearby. I figured it was because this area was mostly farmland and woods until you came to near town.

Suddenly a yellow warning sign with a black, right pointing arrow, appeared dead ahead. I had to brake hard and turn the wheel sharp to the right to make the abrupt turn in the road. After that, my heart still racing, I saw the red tail-lights and the double white beams of headlights shining into the woods about five-hundred yards ahead.

It was a car and it looked like it had swerved, after the curve, skidded on the gravel shoulder and impacted into a small tree at the other side of a shallow ditch.

Slowing down, I pulled over to just behind the light blue Chevrolet Impala sedan, looking for signs of anyone inside.

The car looked empty but, as I could see from the wisp of exhaust from the tailpipe, it was still running.

I was nobody's idea of a hero and the thought of someone hiding behind a seemingly distressed car and jumping out to rob me crossed my mind as I sat there for a time, just looking at the vehicle and its rear window.

With no sign of anything for a while, I decided to step out and investigate, turning my car off but leaving the headlights on for safety and illumination. Grabbing the flashlight from the glove compartment, I opened the door and got out.

The night air was cool but not cold. It must have been in the upper 60's as I walked cautiously toward the car, hearing the sounds of the engine idling and the loose gravel crunching beneath my shoes.

As I reached the side of the car I shined the light into the back window and could see that the back seat was empty.

Moving slowly to the driver's door and looking in I wasn't sure what I was seeing. There was someone inside but the window was a bit fogged so all I could tell was that the person wasn't sitting upright in the seat.

I took hold of the door latch and pulled. The car door opened and I could now plainly see a female. A girl laying to her side toward the far door, wearing a red plaid skirt and a white blouse. Her bare legs, exposed to mid thigh, were clad in just white ankle socks and jogging shoes.

Shining my light downward, I could see a deep patch of bruise at her swollen left knee centered by a mean-looking gash that had trailed blood, down her shin to her sock. From the odd, tilted angle of her shoe, under the brake peddle, it was evident that her left ankle was broken.

Afraid that the girl was dead I hesitantly reached to her side and took hold of her small, left hand, lifting it from where it rested on the curve of her hip. It was warm to the touch and I noticed that the nails of her slender fingers were trimmed short and unpainted and that she wore a little, silver ring on her third finger depicting a cross in a silver heart with the words "True Love Waits" etched on the band.

Not knowing exactly what to do, I just held her hand and looked at her for a few long moments and then reached to her right shoulder and pulled her body upright into a sitting position, behind the wheel, on the upholstered bench seat.

I almost expected a moan or a squeal or something but she was utterly silent as I tugged and handled her pliant body.

I could see her long, blonde hair now as it draped her lolling head and I pushed her head back to the headrest and used my fingertips to gently stroke her hair to the sides of her face.

I was struck with what a pretty face it was. This girl had soft, angel-like features from the pinkish pillows of her slightly parted lips to her pert little nose. Her cheeks looked soft and blushed and free of any blemishes and her eyes, under the light-brown eyebrows, were closed but her lashes were black and long. I could tell that she wore no make-up. She didn't need any. She looked to be about sixteen or seventeen. Much too young, I thought, to be out driving alone on a night like this.

Carefully brushing back her bangs, I could see a dark-purple, golf-ball sized lump at the right side of her forehead and, as I watched, a thick, crimson drop of blood appeared at her right nostril and started to drip slowly down to her upper lip.

I reached for the hanky in my back pocket and dabbed at the blood to stop it. After a few blots against her nose it seemed to subside.

Looking down into the neckline of her modest blouse, I could see the cleavage of her breasts in the lace-frilled cups of her white bra and, above that, a small silver cross, with a crucified Jesus on it, hanging from a thin, shiny chain around her neck.

Reaching down, I placed my hand to her chest, just above that exposed cleavage and felt the warm softness of her skin there. I could feel the lacy frill of her bra against the edge of my hand and the extreme suppleness of the swells of her breasts. I could also detect the faint beating of her heart below her breastbone.

Well, she was alive at least.

But what was I to do? I wondered, stepping back and looking down and then up the dark, desolate road. I didn't know first aid. I should call the police or an ambulance, I reasoned, but there wasn't a telephone for miles of here.

Should I drive her to a hospital? They'd know what to do and take care of her there.

But where WAS a hospital? Glenville was the next big town ... maybe fifteen miles up the road. They must have a hospital there and, at the very least, a police station.

Should I carry her to my car and take her there? By the looks of her, she couldn't weigh more than 110 pounds or so. But, I wondered, would it damage her more to move her?

I didn't know.

Maybe, I reasoned, I should check her for more injury before I attempt to move her? There may be broken bones that I wasn't aware of.

Leaning back to her, I squeezed up and down both of her limp arms and then her upper legs, over the soft material of her skirt, avoiding contact with her bloodied, injured knee. I then placed my left hand over her lower chest, below her right breast to feel her ribs there. I couldn't detect any breaks as I felt slowly upward until I came to her bra. I used my other hand to check her left side and felt her ribs up and down there and even felt, around her thin body, to her warm back.

I realized that I really didn't know what I was feeling for but I couldn't keep my eyes off of those breasts.

Maybe, I thought, just FEELING her chest wasn't enough. I should LOOK there to check for any signs of injury or bruising.

Quickly, I undid the pearly buttons of her silken blouse from top to bottom and pulled it open to fully expose her upper stomach and chest to me.

I saw no sign of any bruises as I looked her up and down from the waistband of her skirt up to her lacy bra. But my eyes were still drawn to those supple-looking breasts.

Maybe those were injured, I told myself. And how would I know unless I looked?

My hands now shaking for some reason, I took hold of the bottoms of both the frilly cups of her delicate bra and pulled them up over the two, fleshy, perky globes of girl-flesh.

They were beautiful. Two pale and perfect mounds, tipped with pink, protruding nipples over puffy, smallish, conical areolas.

I took one in each hand now and gave her a good, long, luxurious breast exam, finding them to be soft but firm and hot to the touch. I could feel my cock go instantly stiff in the confines of my jeans and shorts as I fondled and squeezed them for many moments.

They seemed fine. Nothing wrong with them at all, I told myself, as I took both of her supple nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pinched them lightly.

Looking to her face for any change of expression, caused by what I was doing to her, I noticed the trickle of blood coming out of her right nostril again and let go of her breasts and quickly snatched my hanky to blot over her lip and press against the side of her nose again.

Maybe, I reasoned, I should lay her on her back to stop her nose-bleed? That's what I always did when I got one.

Taking her by the shoulders, I twisted her in my direction and then took her by her right knee and pulled her ass toward the open door so that she was sitting right in front of me at the edge of the bench seat. Then I eased her upper body back until she was laying with her legs splayed out of the car door in front of me.

Looking down, I could see her plaid skirt had ridden up almost to the tops of her thick, supple-looking, thighs, exposing them and most of her pale, bare legs to my view.

I stepped back a few feet and stooped in order to see up her skirt to the white strip of the crotch of her panties. The lace and the frill trim told me that she must have selected this pair to perfectly match her bra.

It was quite a sight and it made the breath catch in my throat and my hard cock start to throb in my pants.

Here I was, never having sex in my whole life and now I was looking at a beautiful, perfect specimen of lovely teenaged girl, legs apart and displayed right before me, ready for the taking.

I looked left and right, up and down the vacant, dark road again and saw that there was still no sign of anyone coming.

Stepping to the open door of the car I reached down to the hem of her skirt and hiked it up her lower body, exposing her bikini panties and the flesh of her flat stomach to my view.

The sight made me swoon. This girl had very evident feminine curves to her waistline, hips and thighs.

Laying askew and disheveled as she was, with her long, sexy legs hanging down out of the open car door, the mound of Venus, at the apex of her lacy panties, was very pronounced and alluring. I couldn't take my eyes off of that spot, just above where the hidden lips of her pussy would be.

My cock was extremely hard and aching with yearning and my mind was reeling with a myriad of nasty, sexual thoughts. But what WAS I thinking? How could I even allow myself to imagine what was going through my mind at a time like this? This girl was unconscious. This girl was injured. This girl was frail and totally vulnerable.

This girl was also very sexy and luscious and young and beautiful. And, in her present state, this girl wasn't going to see or feel or even be aware of anything that was happening to her.

My penis was urgently telling me that this girl could right now be used for the long denied, extreme, forbidden pleasure that I had never had the opportunity to experience.

NO, I told myself, looking down at her young, curvaceous, unconscious body, laying and ready for me on the car-seat. No! I can't do what I'm thinking about doing. I CAN'T!

But, I told myself, hadn't I just been thinking about and yearning for sex with a pretty, young girl like this one? And then a turn of a corner on a dark road and here she is?

Was it providence?

No! I told myself as I stared at that alluring jut at the crotch of her panties and knocked my fists against the sides of my head in resolute rejection of the evil ideas my loins were coming up with.

I had to gather her up and take her to a hospital, I told myself, bending to her.

But, I reasoned, why not just touch her there ... where you were looking ... just a little? Nobody will ever know.

I didn't even hesitate. The palm of my hand went right to that soft, firm mound at her crotch covered by that silken lace and frill as my fingers trailed around to press into the extreme, spongy softness of her hidden pussy-lips.

Oh God! It was so warm and thrilling, touching her there at her most intimate and feminine place.

I gripped her crotch for a long while, allowing my hand to wander and roam between her thick, spread, warm thighs.

It was so sexually luxurious and my cock was now beyond hard and throbbing. It was now almost painfully yearning for this sexual opportunity.

Stop this, I told myself, and take her to a hospital.

But when would I ever have this one-in-a-million chance again?

Stop and take her, my brain repeated.

But I've gone this far, I reasoned, why not, at the very least, take advantage of the situation and just look at what I was touching before I take her for help?

I removed my hand from her pussy and gingerly placed my hands to the curves of either side of her hips, grasping the waistband of her bikini panties.

Watching as I pulled them downward, I was struck with how this girl's thighs and hips were so much wider than her thin waist, making it a real tug to pull her panties over them. As I stared down and tugged, the actual flesh of her lower stomach was revealed to me and I was thrilled as the soft-appearing, perfect, dark triangle of her patch of pubic hair came into view.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.