How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

After Carlton had been home from his trip for a week he asked Emily, "Why doesn't Jaxon ever have on any clothes. He walks around with his underwear gaping. It's nearly indecent. And you spend all of your time waiting on him even to wiping his butt. Is it necessary to hover over him all the time?"

"Carlton he's only a boy for God's sake. You sound like you are jealous of my time with him. And yes thank God he's having bowel movements at last. Besides he spends most of his time in bed. Believe me he would like nothing better than to get dressed and go hang out as they call it but until Jerry says he can put pressure on the mending bones he's confined to the house and pretty much the bed. It makes no sense to dress him, and I'd be the one dressing him, to go to the bathroom or the kitchen just to turn around and undress him again. I have more than enough to do between the house, you and taking care of Jaxon that I don't need to be adding anything else. The only break I get is when Mildred comes once a week for the cleaning and to iron your shirts because you don't like the way the cleaners does them. Thankfully she comes tomorrow and I can get out of this house if only for a couple of hours."

"I'm sorry Em why don't you get a massage while Mildred is here? That seemed to make you feel better last time you did it. Maybe it will perk you up"

"Oh thank you honey. I hadn't thought about that but it did more than just take care of my back pain it made all of me feel better. I'm going to call them and see if they have an opening. Thank you, thank you."

"Em."

"I know Lawrence Welk right?"


Recently Jaxon had been demanding ever more of Emily's time. More and more his request were for trivial things like fixing his covers or changing the TV channel or bringing him a drink of water and It seemed he wanted all of her time devoted to him. And there were times when Carlton wanted her to himself. For the last week Carlton and Jaxon had been eyeing one another like two tomcats marking their territory. While still cordial there was a lack of affection in their relationship and Jaxon's attitude bordered on malapert all of which was new and upsetting to Emily. They had always been buddies with their common interest in sports and Jaxon's school projects. And now they were making her crazy. She couldn't wait for tomorrow and Mildred so she could have some life massaged into her.


Mildred Smith was in her early forties. She was a light skinned woman of color as was her mother, who had retained her figure. She was five feet five inches about one hundred thirty pounds with straight light brown colored hair and dark brown eyes. She was pretty in a girl next door kind of way. The women in her family had been in service for several generations. Mildred's father was the son of a family in whose house her mother had worked. Mildred's mother had been provided for by the family on condition that Mildred never knew the name of her father.

Mildred herself had been in service and had only stopped working at the insistence of her husband. He wanted her home when he got there because she never knew when he wanted to fuck. He would hit her in the morning before he left and again at night and sometimes in between. He was one fucking man. Mildred missed that part of her life. She had tried a couple of men since but they couldn't hold a candle to her Henry. She wasn't hooking up with any of that neighbor trash. She would do without first. Henry, who had been in the army, was killed in a helicopter crash on a training mission. While Mildred was financially secure with the surviving spouse's benefits emotionally she needed something to do to give her life meaning.

Mildred came to work for the Overton's shortly after Jaxon's birth. Mrs. Overton was spending so much time with the baby she needed help with the house. Later Mildred added two other families she worked for and three days a week was enough to satisfy Mildred's feeling of self worth.


"Get up Jaxon you need to go to the bathroom before Mildred gets here. Remember last week how it was. Mildred would never accept me holding your penis to pee."

"How about the other? What would she think of that?"

"Nobody likes a smart ass Jax. Now if you would like me to stop the other as you call it just let me know. I can do that right now."

"I'm sorry mom."

"Then let's get a move on."

In the bathroom they went through the hard on drill but with a alignment. Emily had them far enough back to where her sighting told her that Jaxon stream would hit the target dead on. She pulled the foreskin back, took a firm grip said, "You may fire when ready Gridley."

Jaxon's stream hit the back of the bowl and it took only a little adjustment in elevation to bring it in the center.

As the strength of the stream lessened Emily slowly walked Jaxon toward the bowl keeping the stream on target the whole way. "Jax I think we may have something with this new alignment. I just need to lower your penis slight at the start to score a clean sweep."

All was well except Emily couldn't let go of his dick. It was as if her hand was glued to it and she stroked without volition until Jaxon said, "Mom could you do that thing where you hold my balls?"

"Yes. Yes of course Jax whatever makes you feel good baby. Let mommy squeeze those nice balls for you."

Jaxon looked on as if he was experiencing an alternate universe.

Emily stared at the skin as it rode partially over the big throbbing head which looked as if it might pop open at any minute. The purple was changing hue that seemed to signal "suck me" in vibrant strobe light flashes. As Emily lowered her head Jaxon screamed with pleasure as he humped her hand and in the process knocked Emily from her appointed destination. As if suddenly awake Emily saw Jaxon spurting dick for the first time and continued stroking until there was no more. "Let me wipe that for you Jax. OK back to bed."


Once Mildred got there Emily took a shower and changed into a pale blue pair of shorts with a white scoop neck blouse with banded waist and white sandals. She debated with herself over bra or no bra. After considering that the nipples of her prominent breasts would be clearly visible without a bra she wondered what could have come over her to even think about not wearing a bra. She had a last cup of coffee and told Mildred, "I'll be gone about three hours Mildred. Jaxon shouldn't be any trouble. He may want a drink or the channel changed but that should be about it. If you need me you have the number."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.