A Shower to Remember

by Kankon

Copyright© 2013 by Kankon

Erotica Sex Story: Jake is frustrated and tired after a long football practice and getting blue-balled by his girlfriend he comes home to walk in on his sister in the shower. You can figure the rest out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Kat was home alone studying for a trigonometry test, both her parents were at a wedding in Florida for the week and had left her and her brother Jake alone as she was 16 and he was 17. She shut the book, she already knew most of this, and decided she fancied a hot shower to get her mind off the sine cosine and tangent.

She undressed herself in her room, shedding her tee-shirt, jeans, bra, and underwear before making her way to the bathroom. Once there while waiting for the water to heat up she looked herself over in the mirror: she was 5 foot 4 inches, had shoulder length blond hair, and a slim body with C cup breasts. Kat moved her eyes down to her virgin pussy, her pubic hair was completely gone thanks to regular waxing with the help of her girlfriend Dani. Turning she entered the soothing, hot water.


Jake came home in a foul mode, earlier in the day his girlfriend, Shelly, had been giving him head for the first time after school in a little used and out of the way bathroom and had stopped just before he came telling him that she was breaking up with him and leaving. Jake hadn't even had time to finish what she had started because at that moment he realized he was late for football practice and had to hurry off, spending the hours of hard practice for the upcoming state finals as such was made worse by overhearing a few of the cheerleaders talking about his now ex-girlfriend was going through the whole football team, giving them head and blue balling them just before breaking up with them and leaving.

So Jake was tired, sweaty, and horny as he entered the house wanting nothing more that to take a long shower and jack off two or three times, maybe shoot a few e-mails off to his friends so they could brainstorm a plan to get back at Shelly. As ideas for revenge circled around his brain he moved on autopilot, depositing his bags and clothing in his room and walking to the bathroom.

Kat was standing under the spray of hot water with her eyes closed letting her mind wander. Without thinking about it her fingers made their way down to her pussy and slipped inside as her fantasies moved to Jake, her brother. She knew it was wrong wanting to fuck her own brother but that didn't stop here from playing with herself all the harder as she fantasize about him.

Kat was so embroiled in her own world that she didn't notice the doorknob turn and the idle thought went through her head wishing she had brought the small vibrating bullet she kept hidden in her room.

Jake opened the bathroom door and stepped in only to be confronted by the sight of his sister, Kat, in the shower playing with her pussy. Jake snapped out of his tired trance as he looked at her, she seemed not to notice that he was here and his cock, which was already hard, grew even harder at the sight of her luscious breasts.

Jake had fanaticized about Kat but this was something he never thought he would see. Some combination of frustration, horny-ness, and years of fantasies took control of Jake as he stepped forward, entered the shower and, shifting Kats hands, slid his long cock into her tight pussy. Jake paused a moment as he felt her hymen break but he pressed on until his entire cock was inside his sister's hot pussy and began fucking her hard and fast.

Kat was shaken from her fantasies as her hands were pulled from her pussy just as she was teetering on the brink of cumming. For a moment she was confused as to what had moved her hands but that disappeared as she felt a hard object press into her pussy shredding her hymen as it went. The pain she felt from her hymen was dwarfed by the pleasure of the orgasm that washed over her as she lost her virginity.

As Kat came down from her orgasm she saw that it was her brother Jake who was fucking her, she knew that she should push him away but she was so turned on by the fact that she was fucking her own brother, her flesh and blood, to stop it now. Instead she slid one hand down to begin rubbing her clit in time with her brother's strokes, her other hand roamed over Jake's body, from his muscled chest to his tender nut sack.

Kat moaned in pleasure as her brother's cock sent wave after wave of pleasure thought her body and it wasn't long before she felt another orgasm building and, as she felt herself about to cum she threw her arms around Jake and held on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.