Mowing the Lawn - Cover

Mowing the Lawn

by Memory Heap

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Flash Sex Story: She had lost a bet, and now had to mow the lawn. But...the mower wouldn't start, and she needed help.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

I was out in the street doing some work on my car when I saw her. She was standing just outside her open garage, trying to start a lawnmower. She was pulling repeatedly, and ineffectually, on the starter cord, but getting nowhere. The mower hadn't even burped in the minute that I had been watching.

Curious, I wandered up the driveway, around the car that was parked there, and stopped before her. "Having trouble?"

"Mower won't start."

I crouched down beside it, opening its gas cap to make sure there was fresh gas in the tank. I jiggled the spark plug wire, making sure it was properly seated. I checked the choke setting, and pushed the priming button a few times, then gave the cord a healthy pull. Nothing.

I crouched back down, then looked up at her. "I think I know what's wrong. You're not dressed correctly. You need to change into a pair of shorts, or even a mini-skirt." She eyed me steadily for a moment, then straightened up and went into the house. A minute later she was back, her jeans now replaced by a short denim skirt. I reflected that she had good legs.

I stood and moved to the workbench, moving a sawhorse aside and rummaging through the toolbox to find the right socket wrench. Turning back to the mower, I squatted once again and proceeded to remove the spark plug. As I suspected, it was gummed up, and incapable of putting out the necessary spark. I held it up so she could see it, and said, "I need something to clean this. Give me your panties."

I got another one of those steady looks, then she reached under her skirt and started pulling her panties down, making sure that I couldn't see anything in the process. When they hit the ground, she bent over to lift each foot and work them over her sneakers, then handed them to me.

I worked the plug clean with her panties, then tossed them aside while I reinstalled the plug. With the plug wire back in place, I stood and primed the machine once more, then yanked on the starter cord. The mower roared to life on the first pull, so I let it idle for a moment to warm up, then let it choke to a stop once I was satisfied.

I moved over to her, and took her by the arm, leading her to the sawhorse. Without saying a word, I bent her over the sawhorse, kicking her feet apart until I was satisfied. Her miniskirt rode up her back, baring her nicely rounded ass; with her legs spread, her vulva was clearly visible between the cheeks of that ass.

I unzipped my shorts and let them drop to my feet, then took my cock in my right hand; it was already good and hard, leaking at the tip, and ready to be sunk into something hot and wet. I approached her and positioned the head, then pushed steadily into her without stopping or slowing. She felt like a hot wet glove, and her internal muscles gripped me tightly as she reacted to the intrusion. I knew I would enjoy this as I bottomed out, resting for a moment against the silken globes of her ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.