The Cruise

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Couple goes on a cruise for their 20th wedding anniversary. Run into problems. Could go in a number of categories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slow   Nudism   .

A big 'Thank You' to my friend Mr. Wolf for editing this for me. And making it a much better read.


Here we were on a cruise with an older couple we knew. Bill worked at the same plant as my wife. He also repaired vehicles on the side and that's how we became friends. His wife Agnes was a stay at home grandma and watched her grandchildren.

We had been friends for a good ten years and when we decided to go on a cruise for our twentieth anniversary we were looking for someone who would like to go with us and could afford it. Bill and Agnes jumped at the idea. They usually went to Myrtle Beach for vacation and thought it would be fun to do something different. They said they had never been on a cruise.

My wife and I haven't been getting along as of late. She seems like she's in another world at times. We have been arguing more often than usual. We have one child, Rob who just graduated from high school and is headed off to college. I figure she has empty nest syndrome and is working her way through it.

For the most part our marriage has been good. Like most marriages we have had both our good times and bad. We got married very young; I was twenty and Anna was nineteen. We met when her sister announced she was getting married. I was friends of the groom and we were both in the wedding party.

Needless to say we got together and she got pregnant. It wasn't a wham bam thing. I had met her while her sister was dating my friend Randy. I asked her out and she agreed to go to the movies with me. At the end of that day we kissed for the first time.

It was four dates later before she agreed to come up to my apartment.

She was wearing a skirt and as I was kissing her I put my hand on her breast. "Easy Ted, they are very sensitive and I'm not use to this." I slowly unbutton her blouse and pulled her bra up over her breasts. I lowered my mouth to one breast and sucked on it before going to the other one.

She held her hands around my neck and held me against her breasts. Her nipples were hard and I could hear a light moan coming from her. I kept sucking on her breasts as I lowered my right hand to her leg but never stopped sucking her nipples. She slowly opened her legs and I slid my hand gently up her thigh. I couldn't believe how hot it felt under her skirt. When I felt her panties they were damp and she was sort of biting her bottom lip.

I ran my hand up and down her crevice through her damp panties. I slipped my hand though the leg opening onto her mound and down to her pussy. She looked at me and said, "Do you really like me Ted?"

At a time like this every guy would have said yes. I was no exception but I wasn't sure if it was love or lust but it got me even further. I got off the couch and reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. I pushed her thighs apart and buried my face in her wet pussy.

I started by rubbing my face in her full muff and working my way down to her opening. I did everything I could using my face and tongue; my arms were now under and around her thighs, helping hold her legs up. Her hands were around my head pulling me tight against her pussy.

I tongue fucked her, licked and kissed her pussy until she reached an orgasm. "Oh God! So good! I love it, I love you". She kept repeating things like that. I continued to lick and suck on her pussy till my face was covered with her juices.

I stood up and wiped my face off with my t-shirt. I began to unbuckle my jeans when she said "No, no more tonight. I'm so sorry," she said. "I've never felt anything like that; I lost control of my emotions."

Needless to say, I was a bit pissed but I tried to act normal. I did have feelings for her. "I loved doing that for you," I told her. "Anytime, anywhere, I'm here for you."

She slipped her panties on and fixed her bra and blouse. We left to take her home. It took awhile for my raging hard-on to subside and knew I'd have to take care of it later. I drove Anna home wondering if I should have tried to have intercourse with her. I really liked her a lot but was confused about my feelings for her. Did I just want to have sex with her as a challenge or did I really care for her? She seemed so different from other girls I had dated.

It was at the wedding a couple of weeks later when we got together again. I spent as much time as I could with her. We changed into more casual clothing for the reception. I wore dress pants and a light blue dress shirt. Anna wore a plaid wraparound skirt and a nice blouse. She really looked cute. After the reception I asked her what she wanted to do. She must have stared at me for a minute before answering me.

"Take me to your apartment," was all she said. We said our goodbyes to the wedding party and left the reception. We talked very little till we reached my place. Once we got there we began to kiss then it went further and she let me touch her boobs through her blouse. I decided to go for it and began to unbutton her blouse. She stopped me at first but then pulled her hand away as I undid all the buttons and saw her bra covered breasts.

I lowered my mouth to the top of her breasts and began kissing the valley between them. It was like she began to change in an instant and I could hear her moan. She was really getting into it.

I took my time and reached behind her and undid her bra. It just hung on her shoulders now. Her breasts were large and beautiful. I began to kiss and slobber all over them; she was loving it as she held my head against her.

We sat on the couch and she told me that she really liked me and even though she was nineteen, she never had a real boyfriend or was in any type of relationship. I leaned over and kissed her gently. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me more passionately.

I brought my right hand back up and squeezed her breast. She didn't stop me but was encouraging me. I rubbed my hand gently over her tits while we kept kissing.

As we kissed she was breathing hard against my mouth. I pulled her bra off and lowered my head and began sucking on her nipples again. Her hands were behind my head pulling me tight against her breasts. "I love the way you kiss and suck my breasts I feel a tingly sensation. Just be gentle," she whispered.

While kissing her tits I lowered my hand down to her legs and put my hand on her skirt covered thigh. I slowly pulled her skirt up and put my hand on her bare thigh. She never stopped me and even spread her thighs even more letting me slide my hand up to her pussy.

When I reached her panties and rubbed my hand over her pussy, she gasped. I didn't stop and she pulled my head even tighter against her tits; I kept going. I slid my hand through the leg hole of her panties and rubbed her mound.

She sort of chuckled and I asked her why. "I think you just stretched out my panties." I pulled my hand out of her panties and she stood up and slid them off. She sat back down, spread her legs and asked me to kiss her. I did and at the same time I had my hand back between her legs rubbing her clit.

She was both hot and getting very moist. I kept rubbing and eventually slid my finger into her wet and waiting pussy. She sort of gasped with my mouth against hers and I began finger fucking her. It wasn't long before I had two fingers in her.

My cock was so hard and I needed to get it out of my pants. I stopped fingering her and stood up. She didn't say anything but sat and stared at me as I quickly took off my shirt and pants. I remembered that last time this is where she stopped me from going further. She removed her skirt and we were both naked. "Are you ok with this?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied but only if you care for me and want a long term relationship. I don't want you to just use me and then find someone else. I'll leave it up to you; I trust you."

I liked her, I really did and I had a hard on to beat hell. I wanted to fuck her so bad and told her I wanted a long term relationship with her also. I asked her if I needed to wear a condom, which I hated to use. She told me she had recently started on the pill. I later found out that she and her sister had talked about us possibly having sex and her sister told her she should get on a pill. The last thing she needed was to have a kid with me.

She kind of lay on the couch and I got between her legs and held one of them up as I slowly rubbed my cock head against her pussy. She was really wet and I was as hard as a rock as I kept rubbing my cock against her opening.

"Do it Ted! Push it in! Stop teasing me," cried Anna.

The thing is I wasn't teasing her. I was just trying to enter her slowly so I didn't hurt her! I am quite large. I aligned my cock up with her opening and slowly pushed it in. It felt so good and so hot; she was so tight that I could have came instantly and did everything I could to hold off.

I saw her wince but didn't say anything. I held still so she could get used to it. "Fuck me Ted! I want you so bad." I slowly began pushing my cock in her. "Oh God, I didn't know it would feel so good," cried Anna.

I was pumping in and out at a pretty good pace now and Anna was pushing her pussy up against me. All of a sudden she screamed out, "Oh God! I'm coming! I'm coming! Come with me Ted."

I didn't have to be told twice as I let go of a load like never before. I felt it leaving my cock and going into Anna. "I feel it Ted! I feel you coming in me. It feels so hot," she said as she had a second orgasm.

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock till every drop was gone. I stayed in her for a minute till her pussy muscles relaxed. When her breathing got back to normal she reached over and grabbed some tissues and jammed them between her legs. I watched her get up and run to the bathroom to clean up. Watching her ass almost got me hard again.

After that day we became a couple and we had sex every chance we could. Life went on like this for just under two months when Anna's sister asked me to come to her house. I walked right in and their sat Bev, Anna's sister and Anna.

"Anna, why are you here? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Wrong is putting it mildly," said Bev. "Anna is pregnant!"

Anna had tears in her eyes. I had questions but all the answers didn't mean anything. I was pretty positive the baby was mine. Anna and I were having sex like every other day since the first time in my apartment. She was Catholic and from a large family so I already knew her opinion on abortion.

"I'm sorry Ted," said Anna. "I was on the pill like I told you. The doctor said that's why it's a one in a thousand chance that a person still might get pregnant. We were that one that they talk about."

"It's not just your fault Anna," said Bev. "It takes two to make a baby. The problem is what are we going to do about it Ted?" Bev said as she looked at me.

"I really care for her, Bev. I know it will be hard but we can get married. I want to do what is right by her."

"Ted, I don't want you to marry me because I'm pregnant. I need to know that you love me and we can work through this together," said Anna.

"No, I said I'll marry you and I will. I love being with you Anna and I want you to always be in my life. When do you want to get married? I'll tell my parents and you can mention it to your family."

I told my parents and to say they were pissed at me would be an understatement. They kept asking me if I really loved her and of course if the baby was mine. I let them know that I was marrying her with or without their approval. They did tell me that most people getting married young don't make it. I told them I guess I'll have to beat those odds too. (referring to the odds of getting pregnant while on the pill)

We got married by a Justice of the Peace a month later. We had a small celebration at Bev's house with family and friends. We were going to prove the doubters wrong; we were going to make it work.

We lived in my apartment till Robbie was around two years old and then I got a promotion but we had to move four hours away from our families. At first Anna hated being away from everyone. After we bought a house Anna began liking the neighbors and the neighborhood. It was a perfect small town to raise a family, although it took her a good year to get adjusted.


Anna had gained a little weight after giving birth to Robbie. She would always complain about how fat she was. It didn't bother me that she had gained a few pounds. I loved sucking on her large tits and really loved her fat plump pussy. I had a large cock and loved watching it enter her and watch the folds of her pussy get wet.

Once she got in to it she always fucked me hard and I loved it. I still ate her pussy because I knew it really turned her on. She didn't care to be fingered but loved the tongue. She tried giving me head one time and I had cum in her mouth and she called me every name in the book. I apologized but she said she would never do it again and she kept that promise.

Throughout our married life she told me that she has never been with another man and had no desire too. I actually had a hard time believing a woman as pretty as Anna was faithful. I've always really hoped she was telling the truth because I was somewhat of a jealous guy and wasn't sure what I would do if I caught her cheating on me.

After Robbie started school Anna found a job working for a vending company. She would fill machines at the local factories and could adjust her hours around Robbie's schooling. It worked out great for her. She always called it her own spending money which was fine with me.

Like most people we went through stages in our life where our sex life needed to be spiced up. Whenever we made love I would ask her about doing it with someone else. It started out where she would tell me that I was all she ever needed. Eventually I got her to fantasize with me. I would pretend to be someone else and make her come. The truth is we both got off on the fantasy. Believe me I understand that real life is much different.

I have always been a jealous man. It bothered me a little even when my wife talked to other men, but fantasies were different. When we finished making love she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep; no one ever got hurt. I had no idea what my wife's thoughts were after a rousing bout of fantasy sex. I took it for granted it was similar to mine. Something for both of us to enjoy and then get on with our lives.

There was a time in our life when we would go to a lounge and go dancing. I love it when Anna got a little drunk. She would let herself go and just have fun. I do believe most all husbands have thoughts of their wife with another man at one time or another. I know I thought it but in reality I never wanted it to happen. I think it's just the thought of your wife being desirable to other men.

I never drink much when we go out. I like to keep my sanity in case Anna would drink too much. We often went out with friends and Anna would tell me that the guys would come on to her but she always shut them down. It bothered me that guys I called my friends would hit on my wife. I confronted a few of them and they told me it was just friendly kidding and that they would never do anything to ruin our friendship.


I remember once when we were going to go out. The night before, all I had on my mind was her having sex with another man. It was one of my biggest fantasies ever. The next night she was spending all day getting ready for our special night out. It was our anniversary and we were going out with friends. We agreed to take two cars in case one of us might want to go home early.

The Fantasy:

I had my suit on and was ready and waiting for Anna. I even dozed off in a chair waiting for her. She took extra special care getting ready that night. We were to meet Bob and Sue at the restaurant. After a great dinner the four of us went to one of the nightclubs in town.

Anna had on a short black dress and even wore garters, no pantyhose. I remember dancing with her. She smelled so good. I had my hands all over her. God, she seemed so sexy. Bob and I each danced with the other's wife. Sue had on a nice blue dress also but unfortunately wore those damn pantyhose. I never really fantasized about me having sex with another woman; it was just about Anna with another man.

I held Sue close but didn't make any advances. Bob on the other hand had his hands all over Anna. They were on her ass and then I saw his hand going between their bodies and he was feeling my wife's tits. It was starting to bother me. I wasn't quite sure this is what I wanted after all. When Sue saw that Bob had his hands on Anna's ass, she got really pissed. She called him a son-of-a-bitch and Anna a slut. Then she headed for the door with Bob chasing after her.

I was kind of relieved. It wasn't as much fun watching her as I thought it might be. We sat in a booth and I was getting pretty plastered. Anna was pretty drunk also but in a playful mood. She wanted to dance and I could hardly stand up. A stranger came over and asked her to dance. She got up and went to the dance floor with him. I wanted to object but was too inebriated.

The man put his hands all over her body. When they came back to sit down, he sat next to her in our booth with me too plastered to do anything about it. I watched him put his hand between her thighs and slide them up to her panty-covered pussy; she didn't stop him. He was finger-fucking her. She kept looking over at me and smiling.

Finally this guy, George got up. I thought he was going to leave but he took Anna by the hand and asked her up to his room. She looked over at me and said, "Ted, your fantasy is about to come true. We will be in room 402 and the door will be unlocked if you can't make your way up there. We will start without you so if you don't want to miss anything you had better hurry."

I tried to tell her that I didn't want it to happen anymore but she was gone in a flash with George. He must have been a few years older than us. He had muscled-out features, good looks and was probably hung like a horse. God, I didn't want my wife with him.

I don't know how I did it but I got out of the booth and staggered to the elevator. Room 402, I had to keep telling myself over and over. I didn't want to forget the number. I had to stop this from going any further. The door was unlocked and I staggered in.

As I entered the room there was my beautiful wife in only her black lace bra with matching panties and the black garters with light black see-through nylons. She looked so damn sexy. I went to tell her not to do it, that it was all a mistake. I didn't want her fucking another man.

She just laughed at me. She told me it was no longer just about me but also about her and her wants and needs. She had George push me over to a chair where I sat crying. I was so drunk I could hardly move. He told me if I would be a good boy and don't interfere he wouldn't hurt me. Then he started taking off his clothes, all but his briefs and joined my smiling wife on the bed.

He had unfastened her bra and removed it. Then he took her breasts and began sucking on them. I yelled, "No! No! Those are my breasts, not yours," and continued to cry.

I watched as he sucked one breast then the other, going back and forth. Anna was loving it, all the time looking at me and smiling. As George stood up, my beautiful little wife, with her breasts out, crawled to the end of the bed and pulled down this stranger's briefs. His long hard cock popped out. I yelled, "No, Anna, please don't do it! If you stop, we still have time to mend our marriage! Please don't do this!"

She reached down and grabbed his cock and began to suck on the head. She was stroking him and sucking him at the same time. I thought about how she would never do that for me. His cock was becoming harder and harder. I couldn't believe that this is what I had fantasized about. My faithful, loving wife going down on another man's cock. I was in full tears now. My cock was totally flaccid. There was no eroticism at all for me.

George asked my wife if she wanted his cock deep in her pussy. She looked over at me and said that she wanted it and that I had always fantasized about it. She said that I was finally going to get my wish and she was going to get hers also, another man's cock.

He ripped off her panties and threw the wet lacy panties at me. She climbed back upon the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could and held them up so George could get full penetration. He got up between her legs and guided his cock head to her waiting pussy. Just as he was about to shove it in, I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

"Please,! Anna, don't do it! I don't want you to fuck another man! I don't want you to fuck another man! I was wrong! I should have never let it happen!" I was about to go crazy.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs now, "Anna, please don't fuck him, please don't fuck him!"

Anna came running in the room, "Ted! Ted! Wake up honey. You were having a dream."

I woke up, drenched in sweat. Anna looked at me, "Are you all right honey? God, you scared me half to death. I was just putting on my black garters for you when I heard you screaming. 'Don't fuck him, Don't fuck him.' What on earth were you dreaming about, Honey?"

"It wasn't a dream, Anna. It was a nightmare. Promise me right here and now that you will never have sex with another man. Please promise me, right now. I have to hear it from you."

"Okay, Honey, I promise. I never wanted another man. You're all the man I'll ever want and ever need. Please believe me. God, Honey you scared me so much. It's only you I want and only you I love.

"Ted, something's wrong. I can feel it. You almost had a stroke in your sleep. Please talk to me. I need to know what happened to you, what caused this delusion."

"It was me wondering about you having sex with someone else. In the stories I read it seems to be a turn on for some guys but I'm not going to share you with anyone."

"You never have to worry Ted. You're all the man I ever want. You have to understand that every woman gets hit on but it's how they react that counts. You know I don't like seeing men grope women and I sure the hell aren't letting them grope me. Let me finish getting dressed. We have to meet Bob and Sue. You better go put on another suit, that one is all wet from you sweating. I have to go finish dressing for my husband. It's our anniversary, you know."

We met Bob and Sue at the Red Lobster and had a terrific meal. Then we headed off to the Ramada Inn lounge for some drinking and dancing. There was my beautiful wife dressed in her black evening mini-dress. I could see the men's eyes on her. I just had to learn to control myself.

I thought to myself that I wanted men to admire my wife. To see the beauty in her. I know I didn't want anyone touching her. They could think about her all they wanted but no other man was going to get near her.

It was funny that Sue had on a blue dress kind of like in my dream. I was wondering if she had on pantyhose but was afraid to ask. Bob and I switched dancing partners. Before he started dancing with Anna, I looked at Bob and told him to keep his hands off her ass. I didn't know why I said it but Anna smiled at me. Luckily Bob took it as a joke and said for me to keep my hands off Sue's ass as well. We all laughed.

The Visit:

One of Anna's old girlfriends came to visit us. Jan has been married and divorced three times but she and Anna grew up together. Jan told Anna that she wanted to take her out on the town. She asked me if I minded and would I stay home with Robbie. He was old enough to take care of himself but still needed some parental guidance. There wasn't a lot I could say.

The night before, we were watching television and some women came on with really skimpy outfits. "Damn! I can see her ass when she bends over," said Jan.

Anna replied, "I'd dress like that too if I had a hot body like that."

For some reason I never forgot that. Would my wife really show her tits and ass if she lost a few pounds? I figured she might just be saying it and let it slide, but I never did forget it.

Anna and her friend Jan took a taxi because they both planned on drinking. It was a girls night out with an old friend. I liked Jan but I knew she was a pretty loose woman and hoped she didn't get Anna into trouble.

I thought Anna dressed too sexy for me not being with her. At least she had on pantyhose instead of garters. I told her to be safe and careful. Jan said she would take care of her. That wasn't what I wanted to hear.

They got home rather late and quite intoxicated. Jan wanted to tease me and said they had a great time and I should have seen the men hovering around Anna. What bothered me was Anna didn't have her pantyhose on. Needless to say I thought the worst.

Jan kept joking about all the men wanting to dance with them. She even went as far to say that she got felt up by a few of them and even felt the crotches of a few. It wasn't making me smile when Anna laughed at everything Jan had said.

I knew Anna was drunk and this was no time to talk to her. She did say she was worn out from dancing and was going to bed. Jan headed to the spare room. She didn't even close the door as she took off her clothes and put on a nightgown. I happen to walk by the door when she was slipping the nightgown over her head. She stood there in front of me completely naked. She didn't care that I saw her; she just laughed.

I went into our bedroom and Anna was already asleep. Her clothes were tossed in a heap on the floor. That wasn't like her to be that messy. I decided to hang up her clothes. I hung up her dress and came across her panties and bra. Her panties were damp but thank God I didn't see any cum stains. I put her panties and bra in the laundry hamper.

I looked for her pantyhose and found them in her purse. There was a rip down the side of one leg. I did wonder where, when and how that happened. I got in bed and Anna seemed totally out. I pushed her over on her back. All she had on was her nightgown. I spread her legs a little and rubbed her bush.

She moaned a little. I actually pushed a finger into her pussy and hoped not to find anything. She was a little wet and getting wetter from my fingers in her. She spread her legs even more and I began to get hard.

Suddenly I heard her say, "Ted, what are you doing. Do you want to make love tonight." I thought she was dead to the world but she rarely could sleep through sex.

"I'm tired Ted so you have to do all the work," she said.

I got above her and she spread her legs and I fucked her hard. I lasted about five minutes before I came. "I felt you come Ted. It felt good. I love you Honey," she said and went back to sleep.

I was up early the following morning. Robbie and I were having cereal and I had made a pot of coffee for Anna and Jan so it would be ready when they woke up. Anna came in the kitchen a little hung over. She sat down and Robbie asked her if she was ok.

"I'm fine Honey; I drank a little too much last night. Let that be a lesson to you when you get older." Robbie was now fifteen and shook his head as he finished his cereal and went to watch TV. I got Anna a cup of coffee and she was sitting across from me.

"You drank a lot last night," I said.

"Yes, too much but Jan and I did have a good time."

"Did you do all the things that Jan said you both did?" I asked.

"We got a little rowdy and danced a lot but that was about it."

"Jan said she let men feel her up and even touched their cocks. Did you do the same?"

"God know! You know how I feel about that. I'd never let a man grope me and I sure the hell wouldn't be touching them."

"Jan said..." I started to say.

"I don't care what Jan said! She's single and I'm married. Yes, what she said was true, but only for her. I swear, no man touched me inappropriately. We did accept the free drinks and yes I did dance with different men but we were just having fun. Besides, I know you; you probably checked out my panties when I fell asleep. I swear nothing happen between me and anyone."

"What about your pantyhose? You were wearing them when you left."

"I'm a grown women and I have never cheated on you. Why can't you ever believe me? I got a run in my pantyhose when I was getting out of the taxi. There was no way I was going to wear them all night so I went to the ladies room and took them off. They're in my purse if you don't believe me."

I knew she was pissed at me but I have always been jealous and had to know what happened.

"I'm tired of the damn cross examination every time I go out. I'm going to go take a shower if you are done interrogating me. You didn't seem to have a problem fucking me last night and I need to clean up," Anna said to me as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

She seems to be pissed at me about half the time these days. I tried to back off asking her questions because she always gets defensive. Lately she has been going to a gym and working out. I didn't ask her about the gym but checked it out myself. She only went on days that were for women only.

She also changed her eating habits. When I asked her what was going on, she told me she wanted to slim up and look better. To me she looked fine but it was better if I didn't say anything.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.