The Co-eds' Thanksgiving - Cover

The Co-eds' Thanksgiving

by Frank Jackson

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Jackson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Two college roommates end up spending Thanksgiving vacation in the dorm. Not initially friends, they learn things about each other to be grateful for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   School   .

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked her roommate.

Fiona sighed deeply and gave a shrug of resignation.

"He had to go. His momma said for him to get his ass home on the next bus." The redheaded coed dabbed her eyes with a well used tissue.

"Well, did he come over? Did you, you know, see him?" Caroline closed the dorm room door behind her.

"Yeah, right! I was all ready for him too." The bed springs squeaked under her rear as lifted her arms in demonstration. The oversized tee shirt was all she had on. "He sent me a text."

"Asshole!"

"Tell me about it," Fiona sniffed and dabbed again.

"So, now what?"

"Go home, I guess. I mean, what else is there?"

"Well, you could stay here like me."

"As I recall you have plans of your own. 'Orgy 24/7' I think is how you worded it."

"Heh, yeah. Like that was ever going to happen. It's not like I'd be caught dead with any of the guys in our class."

"Maybe, but I bet you'd hop on any hot upperclassman that came within ten feet of you."

Caroline settled on her own bed, arms bracing her from behind and eyes rolling in their sockets as if she had to think about it.

"Ah, right, aren't I?"

"Maybe. Depends."

"On what, how long his tongue is?" Both first-year college coeds laughed at that.

It was not surprising the two could almost read each other's thoughts. As strangers in a new environment, they turned to each other for support early on. Caroline may be a bit more level-headed than her roommate, but secretly intimidated by more aggressive members of the Freshman class. Fiona a good deal smarter academically, and younger than her peers. Perhaps that is why she seemed a bit flighty to Caroline. Together they seemed to balance and compliment each other.

Where Caroline avoided relationships with men - or boys as the males in college still seemed to be - Fiona grabbed at every hint of attraction shown by members of the opposite gender. This usually led to situations she now found herself in: alone, dumped by a guy who didn't even know what he wanted. Caroline learned those hard lessons in high school, and found no urgency to repeat her lapses in judgment.

That was precisely why she did not want to go home for Thanksgiving holidays. She knew too many guys still trying to get her in the sack merely to brag about it. Caroling needed no part of that. Being blonde was certainly a curse.

Caroling also knew why Fiona tried to avoid going home by arranging a wild few days alone with Bradley. He may have been a dork, but he was hot for the redhead. She supposed he really didn't know what to do once he got her.

"So, what then?" Caroline said once they finished laughing. Fiona shrugged. "So? Why don't you stay here with me?"

"I don't want to be in your way."

"That's what you told your parents anyway, isn't it? You need to study for finals and everything?"

"I guess."

"I don't want you to go home, Fiona. I know what's waiting for you there. Stay with here. It will be fun."

"I know. What are we going to do? I don't really need to study."

"What ever we want. Sleep in late. Eat out every night. Find some parties. Besides, you can help me with Ancient History."

Fiona rolled her eyes and fell back on her bed. Caroling blushed at seeing the hem of the other girl's shirt slip up along her thighs. Modesty was not a hard and fast rule in their room - or the dorm in general, it being women only. Secretly, however, Caroline envied her roommate's youthfulness, vulnerability. To see how nearly exposed the 16-year-old's pelvic mound was to her made the blonde catch her breath.

From a different angle she was sure the folds of the other coed's mons would be visible.

Not that Caroline wasn't a total bombshell. Like the color of her hair, her beauty was a curse, causing her more trouble than benefit. In face the physical differences between the two girls was minimal. Caroline stood about two inches taller than the younger girl, but both had slender figures. Neither were overly endowed up top. Caroline's hips flared only a bit more than Fiona's. From the rare glimpses she had, the redhead's pubic hair was as delicate and nearly invisible as her own.

Fiona made a half-hearted effort to pull her tee shirt down, and tilted her head back to look at her roommate.

"Are you sure? I don't want to ruin any of your plans."

"Don't worry about that. If I come up with any fine. It's not like we have to spend every minute together. We just both need a place to sleep."

The redhead flipped over and flashed her friend a bit grin. Caroline smiled too, at how the shirt slipped off Fiona's rear end. That might be the cutest thing about her, the blonde thought to herself.

"Great. It's settled. Now," Caroline said as she pushed herself off the bed, "I'm going for a shower. I need one, bad!"

"Mmm, okay." Then, as the older blonde grabbed a towel and opened the door to the hallway. "I'd join you, but I just had one."

"Tease," Caroline said, sticking her tongue out at Fiona and headed toward the common bathroom, hearing her roommate giggling behind her.

The coed took her time in the bathroom, enjoying a long pee on the commode before undressing and stepping into a shower stall. She washed her hair twice. No one else was in the bathroom, and Caroline felt at ease caressing her entire body with soap, then again rinsing. Masturbating was a pleasure she afforded herself when she could. The hectic business of school being what it was, such times didn't come as often as she wished. Normally the blonde made quick work of getting off, but being here during a vacation leave. She vowed to make up for lost orgasms this week.

That had been her plan all along. "Orgy 24/7" had nothing to do with guys. It was meant to be one long self-gratification holiday. Fiona sticking around did, indeed, put a crimp in her game. Caroline would just have to adjust. This moment was the ideal time to do just that, but an odd feeling made her stop short of getting herself off.

Prior to the brief heart-to-heart the two girls just shared, Caroling didn't think much of her roommate. A super intelligent spoiled rich kid who sometimes got in the way of things, and little deserving of her attention. In the past hour she took a fresh look at the younger girl. Perhaps they might even become friends over the next few days, in a little-sister sort of way.

Caroline toweled off and brushed her hair carefully, standing naked in front of the broken mirror. The rosy glow of her skin pleased her, and she felt quite content as she wrapped the towel around her and carried her clothes back to the room. No one else was in the corridor, so there was no need to panic when the towel fell away as she tried to open the door.

The co-ed blushed when she remembered Fiona was in the room, and covered herself up again. The other girl appeared to be asleep, however. She lay on her bed curled in a ball, breathing evenly. Caroline considered how out of place the kid seemed to be in a college dorm, so small and fragile looking. The tee shirt she wore did little to cover her bottom, and those slender legs drawn up under it appeared impossibly weak.

The younger blonde stirred when Caroline attempted to pull her shirt hem down to cover the girl's buttocks. Fiona rolled to her back, still sleeping, exposing her hairless pelvic mound. The older girl stared in spite of herself. Her head started buzzing as she studied the teen's immature looking pussy, its labial crease scarcely visible between those narrow thighs.

The tingling sensation in her own loins forced the 18-year-old to turn away. Caroline dressed in a a short denim skirt and a blue and white striped knit crop-top. She brushed out her hair, arranging it in twin pony tails, and left to catch the bus down town. Just because her roommate was still around didn't mean Caroline couldn't have her more grown-up fun.

Her plan evolved as she rode to the mall. There she would do a little window shopping before choosing which express eatery to have supper at. After that it was off to her favorite club for the evening. All the while the blonde co-ed intended to keep herself aroused as long as she could stand it. To make a game of it, she decided to make it a rule not to touch herself. Not that she wouldn't, she knew, just not until it was absolutely necessary. If she were lucky some brave guy would notice and make a play for her. While that would be the prize, having an eventual orgasm was the main objective. To get started, all she had to do was sexiest parts as nearly visible as she dared.

A crafty smile turned her lips. To that end, she could start her play right there on the bus. Slouching in the bench seat, Caroline relaxed her legs, letting them gap a bit between her knees.

By the time the bus reached the mall stop, her hands has secretly pulled the hem of her skirt up her lap so far that a curious onlooker could have seen her pussy. The light brown pubic fuzz would hardly been mistaken for white panties. She stood as other passengers did, making sure to let the fabric of her skirt fall as it may.

Without caring to notice if anyone debarking with her might have seen anything, Caroline walked toward the mall entrance as if she had purpose to be there. Nor did she try to discover whether anyone might be following her. Everyone else getting off the bus was obviously going shopping just as she pretended to. The thought that someone might be stalking her added to the excitement of her escapade. She was a young, naïve college girl, after all, and easily taken advantage of.

The mall was busy. Caroline considered that a good thing. So many people made her feel safe in that any attempt to abduct or abuse her would well witnessed, thus discouraging some pervert with that in mind.

The crowd of people also made it unnecessary for her to seek out potential targets for her attention. Instead of putting herself in view of a man to whom to tease with an accidental flash of bare leg, they were everywhere. All she had to do was play innocent and clumsy. Someone was bound to notice, and Caroline didn't need to know who or when.

Her loins were tingling brightly as she shouldered her way through the crowd. The way her unsupported breasts bounced as she strode along brought joy to her heart, and moisture to her labial slit. The latter allowed those lips to slide together as she walked, keeping her level of arousal at a high pitch. Stopping as a store display or a magazine rack helped calm her excitement to a manageable level, but it was all she could do not to reach down to the front of her skirt and give herself a slight squeeze.

That would, even now, put her over the brink.

After circling the ground floor level of the mall, Caroline climbed the stairs to the upper deck. She did so slowly, actually stopping long enough for a male shopper to come up behind her before stepping off again. She hoped one would take an interest in the upward angle of view and care to look under her skirt.

A couple of men passed her on the stairs as if she were merely an obstacle. The young blonde didn't care about them either. She knew it was very likely they did enjoy the view, but didn't dare show it in so public a place. The stairs still seemed a useful tool in her quest to let her privates be seen. A bench that encircled a small garden provided the opportunity. It stood a little off to the side of the top of the stairway, but anyone ascending would have a clear view of the pretty co-ed sitting there.

After fighting the fear of daring, fidgeting on the edge of canceling the whole show, Caroline finally uncrossed her legs. Considering actually slouching as she had on the bus a bit too obvious here, she had to artfully craft innocuous hand movements to draw the denim higher on her lap.

Being able to see heads emerge from the stairway at floor level allowed the girl to pick her targets and time her moves. The moment she thought a guy was ready to turn her way, Caroline parted her knees. Only a few inches at first, closing her legs immediately, but as her courage grew the young co-ed opened wider, and held longer.

The game was fun, but produced only quick flashes of passion inside her. As no evil had yet transpired against her, the school girl became bolder. Not picking a specific target male, Caroline lifted her right leg and hooked the heel of her sneaker on the edge of the bench. Blindly she made a show of re-tying the laces, taking time to do it twice.

Only as she lowered her foot to the floor did she dare look up. To her disappointment, nobody issuing form the stairway was looking at her. She turned her head to look around and saw the man. He stood beside a shop entrance, somewhat to the left of the stairs, staring right at her.

Caroline looked away quickly, then down at the ground, then lifted her head enough to see the guy in the periphery of her vision. He was still there and still looking at her. The 18-year-old's face flushed hotly. Her nipples tightened to painful knots. She dared not move a muscle, even when the man moved, walking in her direction.

Her nearly exposed loins hummed with excitement and fear. Outside she was a statue. Inside she felt like melting butter. Pre-orgasmic twinges racked her body as the guy came within a few strides of her. Fighting desperately to repress them, Caroline waited for what ever was going to happen. If the man touched her, she would climax right there on the spot. If he did not, the blonde was not ready to allow her passion to drain away uselessly.

He did not.

Caroline took a few seconds to compose, then stood on weak legs to loose herself in the crowd. Finding the bathrooms, she went and splashed cold water on her face. The gravity of her close call sank in. even now the danger was not necessarily past, but the rush the event gave her was exactly what she was looking for. It was time to start again.

Folding her top up under itself made the crop-top a tube top, even more so when she stretched the scoop neck wide enough to pull down off her shoulders. She didn't have cleavage exactly, but the mirror image proved that the separate swells of her breasts to best advantage. Hitching up the skirt made it possible to fold the waist under as well.

Turning this way and that in the mirrors satisfied Caroline had indeed transformed herself into the slut she felt like. It was time to show off in public.

Without so much as a thought, the teenager bent to pick up a piece of litter on the floor. The way the skirt rose up on her rear end gave her a fresh splash of excitement. It reminded her just how short the garment was now, and a new game plan was born. First she would have to buy something, a puzzle book perhaps, and a pen to go with it. Not only would she now actually look like a shopper, it would give the girl something to drop.

When she tried it out the first time she disappointed herself. by squatting to retrieve the shopping bag as a nice girl would. When she noticed a stock boy arranging clothes on a rack inside a glassed in store, Caroline steeled her nerve.

She stood outside the shop window pulling the book out of her bag, dropping the pen. Turning her back to the store window she bent at the waist pretending to have a hard time picking it up. Straightening, Caroline looked to see the stock boy staring at her in awe. Tossing him a boob-bouncing shrug and coy smile, she moved on.

Head spinning from arousal, the college student made her way blindly through the throngs of shoppers. Trying to come up with more tricks became difficult when her mind continued replaying those she already acted on. A rumble in her stomach gave her the perfect excuse to sit, relax and calm down.

The food court was an open space with wrought iron tables and chairs made to resemble a French café. Surrounding the seating were express representations of local fast food restaurants. Caroling chose McDonalds, and ordered chicken nuggets. The tables were only half occupied, so the girl had no trouble finding one.

The puzzle book held no real interest for the teenager. She used it as a prop, an excuse to sit idle between bites. When she first sat down, the blonde secretly hiked the skirt up. The cold seat was a shock as she settled on it, but it proved that her privates were, indeed, uncovered. One hand holding the book open, the other slipped under the table to lay the skirt's hem back on her lap. The swipe of her fingers across the top of one bare thigh to assess her exposure sent such a wave of lust through her body that made Caroling gasp aloud.

Leaning back in the chair, the 18-year-old gave the room a quick once over, but there after simply stared at a word find game. Her intent was keep her thighs splayed to her "audience" as long as she dared. If she were to be curious about what others could see, she might instinctively clamp her legs shut when a face turned her way - thus drawing more attention to herself - or loose courage altogether.

Just knowing her pussy was completely exposed made her insides sing with lust. She even slouched for a while, offering the world an even better view of her most intimate of places. Caroline even considered reaching a hand down between her thighs, to suggest a willingness to masturbate right there, but the girl knew that even the lightest touch of her fingertips to her cooze would bring on a very obvious climax.

With that thought, and the last of the nuggets eaten, the co-ed decided it was time to move. It was likely getting dark outside by now, and the club would soon be filling with the evening partiers. She stood and took her drink cup and food bag to the nearest trash receptacle. Once her hands were empty, Caroline pulled the back of her skirt down, somewhat embarrassed that it hadn't fallen on its own. As she turned to go, she found a man fall in next to her.

Her was a middle-aged guy. Clean shaven and wearing a suit, though his shirt and tie were loose at the neck. He carried a Sears bag in one hand and a rather full food bag in the other. The young blonde thought he was good-looking enough, and had a nice smile when he spoke.

"I couldn't notice what a nice ass you have."

Caroline bit her bottom lip, shrugged. "Thanks, I guess." She could not repress her own grin.

"I was wondering if I could get another look," he continues as they walked together. "Nothing freaky. No touchy, just lookie. It would make a tired, old workaholic's day. What do you think?"

"I don't know," the young blonde said, trying not to look at the man. The idea certainly appealed to her, but such personal connection isn't part of the game. "I mean, I don't even know you. How can I trust you?"

"I see your point." They walked on silently for a moment, then he said; "You don't really have to know me. How about this. I'll go into a store and watch you through a window. That way there's no way I can touch you, or grab you or anything."

Shrugging, she thought about it. It was plausible enough. Her heart was flip-flopping wildly with anticipation of giving this guy a private show. The thumping in her chest grew as she considered giving him more that a simple flip of the skirt.

"What if I was in the store, and you watched from out here?"

"That works for me. You pick the store."

Caroline smiled conspiratorially and looked around the mall. She saw the place where the stock boy watched her from. If he weren't still there it would be a perfect place. In that part of the department store there was nothing but clothes racks behind the window. The blonde nodded so positively her pony tails flipped about.

"Okay. This way." the aroused teen led him to the store and pointed at the window he should look in. The man spied a bench close by and parked himself and his bags there. He watched the girl walk off, fully expecting her to bolt the moment she got far enough away.

She did not. His own heart began beating erratically as she turned into the store entrance and wander around inside for a moment. A clerk was in the area the teenager indicated he look, apparently replacing garments shoppers decided not to buy. His heart sank upon seeing that, but kept watching until the pretty schoolgirl appeared.

She and the clerk exchanged words, the woman asking the girl if she could help her. The kid's ponytails flipped again when she shook her head. The man could almost read her lips as she said, no, I'm just looking. She pretended to look over a rack of blouses until the clerk finished up and returned to her register.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.