My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“So, this has been an excellent breakfast, no doubt of that! How did I get so damn lucky, to be spoiled by such wonderful ladies, notably my big sister!” I mused aloud, even as Rachel seized Shalman to have her way with him.

The other brother, Jonah, meanwhile, quickly found himself mounted by Katrina, and before too long, the ladies swapped cocks. They traded back and forth, between them, Katrina atop Shalman for a moment, while Rachel rode Jonah. Then they went back to the original pairing, then back, and then back again. This continued for several minutes, even as I considered how Shalman and Jonah had put Anton in place, clearly because Jonah had a thing for Tamara.

That had been a breach of sorts, since I was due for the promotion until Anton was brought on side. Yeah, that was about appealing to Tamara. I had been screwed out of one promotion after another, yet the brothers had otherwise treated me very well. It was weird, but I suppose that since I owed my job to a bit of chicanery on my sister’s part, I couldn’t complain that much.

I also wondered how Shalman didn’t get Schumacher Syndrome already, or maybe he did, in fact. If so, that would explain a thing or two. Did he somehow give it to Jonah as well, if so, even if indirectly through banging the same woman bareback? Was that why Jonah was so easily motivated by his libido? I didn’t blame him, of course. Then again, they were apparently horny motherfuckers beforehand, certainly Shalman, who was lecherous enough to bang Rachel, probably bareback.

“Yes, yes, and yes,” I heard Marcy whisper in my ear.

“Oh?” I wondered aloud.

“Yes, Rachel fucked him bareback, because, well, in case you missed it, Schumacher Syndrome wants to get passed on to people. The more, the merrier. It’s how Heaven built the virus or contagion. Yes, he passed it onto Jonah later on a drunken night when they were both so horny that they banged a mutual friend in a threesome. They didn’t tell you about that, did they?

“Yes, Jonah was very much motivated by his lust for Tamara, and frankly, as you said, you can’t blame him. Nor can you blame Shalman for craving Ninve so much. They still should have treated you better, though,” Marcy explained for me while kneeling and sucking my cock.

“Well, that’s why I moved on. No offense to these guys ... or Anton, of course,” I asserted.

“And then I bought both agencies out from under them, and the rest is history. Whatever happened to your boss over there, by the way? The one who ran her own office and put you in as her deputy, a well-earned promotion after all that time?” Cherry asked for her part while kissing my chest.

“Yeah, what did happen to Sofia? She was old money, even older than Shalman and Jonah, of course. She inherited her firm, too. And how did I get that position? Was that another delightful sweetheart deal that I owe someone else, and if so, who and how?” I asked myself openly, even as I felt Shelby’s mouth joining her mother’s on my dick.

At that point, Nydia added her own tongue to the fun, spreading my cheeks to rim me, even if rather awkwardly in that position. I felt as if I might float on all of those lips and tongues pleasuring me, even as I tried to examine the situation. I recalled Sofia Poulas, the owner of the Poulas Group Limited, a medical billing agency just like the other one. She wasn’t bad, not at all, a slightly older woman, maybe ten years my senior. She was the daughter of Greek immigrants, just as Shalman and Jonah were Assyrian preppies, but I knew precious little else from the relatively brief time that I was employed there.

“Thinking about Sofia Poulas? Well, she’s dead. She was killed this week when riots broke out in Payson. Your old house there is also gone, torched, in fact. Want me to bring her here, even though you never fucked her? Do you want to resurrect her? Do you want her boyfriend, too? Her ex-husband? Her twins, Demetrios and Larissa? They’re all dead, except for the ex, I mean. He’s one of the rioters and relatively safe at the moment. Well, as safe as one can be during a riot,” Marcy winked at me while Shelby and she serviced me.

Shelby then dropped a wink of her own for me, adding, “I hope that we don’t have to deal with the ex. He sounds like trouble. The boyfriend, though, and the twins ... hmmm...”

“Go for it,” I commanded, causing Nydia to laugh before she resumed licking my cornhole.

“I love how you don’t have hair here anymore ... I like body hair on a man, don’t get me wrong, but your butt is an exception. So much sweeter when it’s smooth. You’ll make me nice and smooth like this when you resurrect me, right?” Nydia winked at me herself now, even as Marcy stopped fellating me long enough to revive Sofia.

She also brought back the boyfriend and the twins, who were all younger than me, in fact. The boyfriend was only thirty, in fact, not that much older than Sofia’s twins. I laughed at that. Classic cougar moves on that Sofia. I had to wonder if she had any designs on me that way or was she a monogamous sort of woman? Well, even if that was so, she would be mine after this executive decision on my part, wouldn’t she?

I kinda dug the idea of owning my old boss, after all. I also wondered what she did with herself after selling her business to me, albeit through Cherry. Well, I thought, the boyfriend was probably a huge part of that deal, wasn’t it? I wasn’t even sure how long Sofia had been divorced. We had been remarkably professional during that time, apparently due to both of us having our own personal dramas. I was still too new to feel safe confiding in my new boss. She must have been very stunned when Cherry made that offer to sell her out.

“Mark ... Schumacher? What are you doing here? What am I doing here? What is Felix doing here, for that matter? Why am I naked ... why are we all naked, including my twins? For that matter, where the Hell am I?” Sofia burst into a dozen questions, even as her eyes already began to change, “oh, my ... why didn’t I ... notice how ... dashing you are? Not like I do now. You were always a handsome fellow, but I didn’t see how ... sexy and commanding you are until now. Until ... now.”

That was when Sofia knelt in front of me and kissed my class ring, of all things. She kissed my staff as well, and then kissed my feet. She looked up at me with great admiration, even awe now, once she got past the initial surprise and her natural subservience as one of the Undead took over. Evidently, some folks were able to ward that off for a few seconds until it seized control of them. After that, they were mine as surely as all others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.