My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 65

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Two hours later...

I was right in the middle of “debriefing” Rachel and Katrina, my sweet sister and her bride, who certainly knew how to please me by now, when Nydia strode in with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. She gestured for the city fathers of Pullman to be brought into the HQ, a sight that delighted me both for signifying victory and for being a real humiliation given what they had done in defying me. I had offered them reasonable, magnanimous terms, of course, and they had been very stubborn in response, daring me to capture their town.

“So, these are?” I asked Nydia while still ravishing my sister and her wife in front of them.

I didn’t ask why they were brought here ... it was clearly to heap more humiliation upon them. Nydia probably also carried out her threat to piss all over their slain, though I couldn’t confirm that yet. I made a point of making out with Nydia in front of them as well, serving up a fresh reminder for any who doubted it that I truly had a harem full of companions who all served my regime in other ways, too. I slid my fingers into her twat and they came up clear to my relief as I just kept banging my chosen partners.

“Oh, don’t worry, Master. I made the Mayor here clean my cunt with his tongue. He still looks pissed about it, but I don’t think that he’s in any position to complain, is he? Hey, Your Honor, my butthole and crack could use a little oral action, too. Care to rim me? No? How disappointing! I thought that you were simp enough to be my personal tongue slut from here on out. Your dick here doesn’t seem to mind the idea too much,” Nydia laughed as she pointed to the naked, captive mayor’s stiffy.

“Maybe he should lick your boots, too!” Cherry chimed in with a wicked laugh.

“So, how about it? Wanna lick my boots? Anyway, as you guessed, this is Willard Sloan, the former Mayor of Pullman, though what he is now, that’s hard to say. Maybe he should rethink his recalcitrance, right? This is his wife, Miranda Dillard-Sloan, who also serves as City Administrator. Nice little bit of nepotism there, right? And this is his brother, City Attorney Eustace Sloan, who is banging Miranda on the side.

“Know how I know this? Because she blurted it out in anger while watching him lick the piss from my snatch! Not to pity poor Willard, though. He’s banging City Council President Karen Dunne, whose own husband serves as head of the Renewal Compact Society, a ‘family values’ group, even as he, Mike, is busy screwing every babysitter they ever find for their brats. You see ... once we strip away the hypocrisy, they will have so much potential for inclusion in our new civilization.

“This is City Councilman Ward Blunt, whose secrets I still hope to pry out of him, ditto for such luminaries as Councilmen Ray Kumar, Virgil E. Sharp, his brother Wyatt (yes, both brothers are on the City Council), and Chet Aguirre, as well as Councilwoman Michelle Lace, and yes, that’s her actual surname. Apparently, Michelle and Ray were the only voices of reason who urged the others to surrender and voted to do it. Anyway, that’s it. Well, them and City Treasurer Domingo Arias here,” Nydia introduced the leading lights of Pullman, Washington, or at least those who used to be such.

“Ah, well, that’s interesting, isn’t it? What should I do with you guys, eh? Why should I trust any of you, aside from Ray and Michelle here, enough to keep you in office? Michelle’s the new Mayor, just to be clear. At least for now. Ray, you now preside over the City Council. If any of the rest of you wish to be on good terms with me, now the best chance to make your case,” I told the lot of them, all of them sweating profusely by now.

“I’ll bend over and let you fuck my ass right now if you let me stay on as City Administrator. Hell, I’ll even have your babies ... as many of them as you wish. I’ll do ANYTHING to keep my job!” Miranda suddenly declared, clearly terrified for her career prospects as they were nil.

“Marcy, is she an honest public servant, or does she steal from the public coffers?” I asked Marcy while sliding in and out of Rachel and Katrina all over again.

“She hires gigolos, nothing wrong with that, but she does so out of public funds. She gambles away quite a bit at roulette tables in casinos. And she regularly sucks and fucks Domingo Arias to keep him quiet about everything. She’s a ballbusting cunt at work and in public functions, but it’s an open secret that she’s also man-crazy and will chase and stalk men if she wants them in her life. She pushes them for commitment very fast, too.

“She’s also insanely jealous over both of the Sloan brothers, less so over Arias. She seems to think of both of them as ‘her men.’ Very weird and hypocritical. She has even sabotaged Eustace’s love life to keep him focused on her alone. She suspected Willard’s affair with Ms. Dunne, but didn’t have proof yet,” Marcy related secrets in such an authoritative tone that Miranda shivered as her skeletons were dragged from her closet.

“Very well, then. Miranda’s fired. It’s over. You’re done in politics, not only in Pullman, but throughout my Commonwealth. You’ll never even get to be dogcatcher in the future. Is that clear, ma’am? Clean out your desk when you get back to City Hall and turn in your keys and the seal of your office. I am inclined to abolish your former office unless I’m given a reason to keep it around. Anything further to say for yourself, missy?” I dealt ruthlessly with the woman for being such a crook and a hypocrite with double standards.

“Please ... don’t force me to be ... a private citizen again or face prosecution or anything like that! You gotta understand ... the rules don’t apply to me, nor does the law. They never have! Why should they start applying to me now? That’s unfair! The Sloan brothers are my property! They have both belonged to me ever since I first batted my eyes at both of them. They have no right or reason to stray, while I have no reason to be faithful at all,” Miranda begged me with a rather arrogant tone given her supplicant status.

“Do this bitch a favor and get her out of here before I lose my fucking temper!” I shouted as I slipped inside Katrina again and made out with both Marcy and Shelby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.