My

My "Unfaithful" Wife Behaviour

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Experiences after my marriage, naughty and fun times

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

Once we had got back to our seats, Sandra asked us all about our time on the stage. We eagerly told her what we had been up to behind the towel, and of how naughty Andy was, plus how big his huge, black cock was too!

Several other women came up and asked us all about our little performance, many of them keen to try and get onto the stage themselves, others just curious as to what went on "out of sight". We brazenly told them of our sucking the strippers cock, getting more and more lurid on each telling.

The evening progressed with a few more strippers, plenty of ladies getting up to join them and of course a few gropes, feels and fondles whilst the guys walked amongst us.

The evening was drawing to a close when the hunky Tarzan lookalike came back to see us. He asked if we had enjoyed ourselves and that a few women were being invited to stay behind for a drink and a chat as they packed up their gear.

Sandra wasn't keen, saying she knew what they probably had in mind, and that she would leave us to our fun.

Tracey and I however were both up for it! I was feeling horny as fuck!

Sandra then made her excuses and left with the rest of the audience, leaving behind about half a dozen of us. Mainly the ones who had been on the stage with the men as they performed.

It was obvious that they must have chatted amongst themselves about who they fancied or thought that maybe were game for a bit of extra fun.

The hall was now pretty empty and small groups of the strippers had formed with their particular "groupies".

Tarzan and Andy had made a bee line for Tracey and I noticed a couple of the other men had disappeared backstage with a couple of other women as well.

We chatted generally for a little bit, the guys laying the patter on heavy for us. How attractive we were, how lucky our husbands were etc, all the usual charm.

After a little while we saw one of the women get to her knees in the far corner of the room and it was obvious she was giving the stripper she was with a blow-job.

We commented on the same, and both Tarzan and Andy asked if we had enjoyed sucking their cocks earlier, with cream on them. Complimenting us both on what good cock suckers we were.

Tracey responded lewdly by telling them that she preferred her cocks spurting cream rather than covered in it.

This was the cue for the evening to start and take a bit more of a naughty turn for us both.

Tarzan suggested that we move into the backstage area, for a bit more privacy,. Tracey and I agreed readily. By now it was obvious that we were both game for a bit of fun, my cunt had been dripping some juice for a little while, thinking of getting my hands on Andy's lovely big cock again.

On moving to the rear of the stage we noticed a couple of other women sucking off a couple of the other strippers, one was swallowing an obvious load of cum from one of the guys, his face a contorted picture of ecstasy, and once backstage we could hear moans and groans form inside a cupboard/changing room door. Andy gently pushed it open to reveal a middle aged woman, skirt around her waist and knickers around her ankles, bent over a chair being fucked from behind whilst standing up.

"Brian always gets the goers", Andy said to us as we all took a peek inside the room.

"Oh don't worry love", Tracey told him. "You have a couple of willing fun girls here too".

They both smiled, obviously knowing that we would be easy meat.

Once inside another small room we quickly got down to business. There was little in the way of comfort or niceties. The room quickly became a suck and fuck room.

Andy quickly got to work on me, giving me a nice long lingering kiss. Moving his hands over my tits through my dress as he did so. I could see Tracey snogging the face off Tarzan, his hands already massaging her very big, ample tits as well.

I french kissed Andy responding to his tongue probing my mouth willingly. I love to have tongue probing my mouth, and love the sensation of the licking and slurping of a french kiss.

Andy had moved his hands onto my arse and was expertly feeling my ass up by now. Within seconds his hands had strayed to the front of my mini dress, hoisting it up and he began to fumble for my pussy.

Tracey had by now dropped to her knees. Her massive tits were out of the top of her dress, her bra pushed down to let them flop out. She had already gotten Tarzan's cock out and was beginning to lick and nibble at it.

Andy got his hand onto my wet cunt area and slowly began to feel me up, probing my sloppy gash for my clit. I sluttily parted my legs, hoisting my mini dress up further. This gave him easier access and gave everyone the full view of my legs and crotchless tights.

"Oh that's good", I murmured as he began to rub my clitty getting it harder and harder with every rub.

Tarzan looked over at me. Tracey gobbling on his by now rock hard cock.

"Looking sexy", he said to me as Andy had inserted a finger up me and was now slowly and steadily finger fucking me as we exchanged kisses.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.