Eggplant - Cover

Eggplant

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

That night I again dreamed of having sex with my little sister. I woke up in the morning to a mess in my bed from the wet dream. I still felt guilty but convinced myself that no harm had been done. I changed my bedding and cleaned up the mess. After going through my morning routine I went down for breakfast. It was a repeat of the day before. Jen was looking relaxed and happy and Mom was busy with breakfast.

I had an early class so I wished Jen good luck on her test and left for school. I somehow managed to pay attention in my classes and got though the day. My last class of the day let out at three so I knew Jen would be home before me. I couldn't wait to hear how she did so I hurried right home. When I arrived I found Jen in the living room watching TV. I tried to be cool.

"Hi Jen. How was school today?"

She jumped up and charged at me, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me several times on both cheeks. I could feel her warm body pressed firmly against me and my cock reacted by hardening quickly. Because of the difference in our height my hard cock ended up pressed against her belly, just below her breasts. She must have felt it because she pulled away suddenly, glanced briefly at my crotch and blushed. She tried to make believe nothing happened and went on about school.

"It was great. I had my History test and I think I aced it. I won't know till Monday but I'm very sure I did well and it's all because of you. Thank you so much, Bro. I owe you big time."

"I'll remember that Jen." I was kidding and she saw my smile and knew it so she giggled and went back to watching TV.

It was Friday and I didn't have a date or any plans with my friends so I decided to go to my room and try to get my homework done. That would leave me the whole weekend to relax and make plans for my Eggplant project. I couldn't do anything that night because I knew Dad would be home early. He had a couple of students who worked for him part time on Friday and Saturday and that allowed him some time for the family. If I had any idea that I could still manage something I soon realized there was no chance.

I heard a car in the driveway and then the front door slammed. Jen hollered, "Hi Mom!" As I went down to see what was going on, I heard her telling Jen that she had switched shifts with a friend and would not be working until Sunday swing shift. Rats!

"Hi Mom. I heard what you said. Does that mean that Jen gets a break from my cooking?"

We all chuckled and Mom agreed she would be doing the cooking. She also said that I could have the weekend off from other chores since I had been helping out so much. I thanked her and went back up to my room.

I did my homework and then went down for dinner. It was a rare occasion since both Mom and Dad were home and we all enjoyed a very nice dinner together. I even forgot about my Eggplant project for a while.

Mom and Dad did the cleanup so Jen and I went to watch TV. I got bored and decided to go to my room and surf the net for a while. I had a nice computer in my room that Dad had gotten for me so I could use it for school. Jen didn't know it but Dad was planning to get her one for her birthday. He had asked me about how mine suited me and if I thought she would like a similar one. For the time being mine was the only one in the house and that meant that sometimes Jen or one of my parents would come and ask to use it for some project.

I planned to do a little surfing of sites that the folks would not approve of so I closed and locked my door. This was allowed when I wanted privacy or was not dressed. I went on-line and checked out a few sites then decided to go to Storiesonline and see if there was anything to read. When I signed in I found the suggested-reading story listed on the main page was about incest. It was a short one about a brother and sister. It was hot and got me thinking again about Jen.

I had to find a way to get her past the "incest is wrong" idea. I thought maybe there was something on-line that might help so I did a search for "incest" and got a ton of hits. There were a lot of articles that condemned it as wrong and a bunch of stories with that theme. I scanned through them and found several articles which looked authoritative that explained what it was and how it became taboo when many years ago it had been common practice. The main idea seemed to be that the practice was banned because of the possibility of birth defects and because so many times it was not consensual. The authors of the three articles all agreed that the birth defect argument was no longer valid because of new birth control methods and because the practice was not as common any more. They said the chance of pregnancy and/or birth defects was infinitesimal.

All three authors stated that the only remaining reason that was valid was the possibility of child abuse. They seemed to think that as long as the people involved were not being coerced and were old enough to make their own decisions, it should be nobody's business but theirs. They all declined to set an age of consent though. They stated that the age of consent had changed too often and was different in each culture.

I sat back and thought about what I had read. It was very convincing. I wondered if I could get Jen to read these articles and maybe agree with them. That might open the door for more fun without the need for "Eggplant". But how could I manage it? I gave it a lot of thought that night and came up with a plan.

Jen didn't know much about computers so I knew I could set up a file she couldn't access unless I wanted her to. I started with a file called Diary. In that file I started a page with the current date. I set up the file as password protected and then rigged the page so it would close down the computer if anything was clicked on or any attempt was made to move to another page. My plan was to allow Jen to see that page and think it was part of a larger diary. If she tried, with her limited knowledge, to see what else was in my Diary the computer would shut down. It could then only be booted up again with my password. Then I started writing about my day.


FRIDAY

I don't know what to do. Jen had no trouble with her test today thanks to my help. The hypnotism seems to be working for her. When I got home today she ran and jumped into my arms. She hugged me very close and kissed my cheeks several times. No problem at first but as she held me close I got a hard on. My cock was pressed up against her belly and I'm sure she felt it. She looked at it for a split second and blushed but didn't say anything.

If she asks me about it, how will I explain getting hard from holding her? She's my sister and I'm not supposed to have sexual feelings for her. The truth is I love her deeply and would do anything for her. It's also true that I want her very much. That's right, I want to make love to her. She is the most beautiful and sexy girl I know. I dream of seeing her naked. I had a dream about her last night. In it we were naked together and I touched, kissed and licked all over her body. I woke up just as I slid my dick into her tight pussy. I had to jerk off thinking about her. I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I can't help it. People say that incest is wrong. I've been reading about it and I don't agree. I think what two people do with each other out of love is nobody's business but theirs as long as it's consensual. I just wish Jen felt the same.

Jen said she owes me big time. I wish more than anything I could collect on that debt. But it would only be good if she really wanted that same thing. I doubt she feels the same about me.

God, I love her and want her so much it hurts.


I closed the file and had to reboot the computer. Next I printed out the three articles on incest that I had found. I hid them in my back pack. The folks never looked in there. Besides, it was almost always with me.

I had just finished when there was a light knock on my door. I closed down the computer and unlocked the door, "Come in". It was Jen. I tried not to show how nervous I was.

"Hi, Sis. What's up?"

"Hi, Jeff. I wanted to ask you some questions about what you've been doing to help me with my tests."

Uh oh. Careful. This could be trouble.

"Okay, but where are Mom and Dad? I don't want them to hear us talking about this. They might not understand."

"Oh, they went to see the Nelsons. They said they'd be back late, so we should have lots of time alone to talk."

"Then come on in and sit down. I'll answer any questions I can."

I turned in my chair to face her as she sat down on my bed. She looked a little nervous but finally started.

"First of all I want you to know I'm really grateful for the help you've given me with the two tests and I hope you can help me again if I need it."

I just nodded and let her continue.

"You said that a person could remember what happens when they're hypnotized unless you tell them not to. I don't remember so you must have told me not to. Why?"

I had to think fast. I decided not to answer.

"Eggplant."

She went under right away. She sat on my bed with her eyes closed, looking relaxed. I spent a few minutes going over all the suggestions that were in place. Then I addressed the new issues.

"Why are you asking about what happens while you're under hypnosis? Do you think I did something wrong?"

"No. I trust you. I'm just curious."

"Okay, I'll tell you. From now on, any time you think about what happened when you were hypnotized, you will remember what I am going to tell you. You will accept it as fact and will never wonder about it again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.