Eggplant - Cover

Preview

Eggplant

by Uncle Sky

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Hypnosis, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Sister,

Romantic Sex Story: A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Warning! This is an adult story. It was written for adults on an adult topic. It contains graphic descriptions of sex acts. These acts may involve pre-teens having sex with adults. If you object to this type of material or if you are under the legal age to read such material in your area, please leave now. All others please continue and enjoy yourselves.

This story is mine alone and I ask that you respect that. I retain the copyright but give permission for this story to be posted in any group or web site so long as it is completely free and nobody profits from it. I also ask that my credits and intro remain a part of it when it is posted.

The following story is a fantasy. It never happened. It takes place completely in that dark part of my mind where I store my fantasies.

No real children were hurt or even took part in the writing of this story. Please do not try this at home.

NOTE TO MY READERS: As many of you know. a while ago I retired.

I was sure I couldn't write any more and so I turned all my stories over to a friend who promised to handle them and my web sites. Well, never say never. I suddenly felt the need to finish a story I started a long time ago. I still don't know if it works. But I thought if it passed my friend (and editor) I'd post it. If you are reading this it means he thought it worth posting. I will not post it in parts a little at a time. I will only post it if I finish it. I hope it meets with your approval. This does not mean I'm back to writing full time.

This may well be the last story but then as I said, never say never.

Thank you.

Since I wrote the above note, my friend and editor, Russell Hoisington, passed away. It has taken me quite some time to get past his loss and get back to this story. Since he thought it worth while, I'll finish it and post it. I am more sure than ever that this is my last story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.