Eggplant
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Sky

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of sibling love that starts with a demonstration of hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Hi. My name is Jefferson Davis Monroe. But NOBODY calls me Jefferson, not even my mother. I am Jeff to most people and J.D. to a few of my friends. I'm twenty and a junior at the local University. Since I attend classes right here in town, I live at home to save on expenses. I was lucky enough to get a scholarship so there is little cost involved.

My father has his own Gas Station and Auto Repair Shop. It's a small operation so he has to work a lot of hours and isn't home much of the time. My mother is a nurse and works the evening shift most of the time. This means that she is not at home much either except on weekends.

And then there is Jennifer. Jennifer, who no longer answers to

Jennie since she is now "grown up", is sixteen and a raving beauty.

She is a junior in high school and could be a cheerleader if she wanted to be. But Jennifer is not into the popular crowd. She has lots of friends but they are not the 'in' crowd. They are just regular kids from good families. She and I get along pretty well most of the time. I do get irritated at times, like any big brother, and she gets ticked off now and then when I act too much like a boss and not enough like a brother.

One day after school Jen (I'm the only one who can call her that) had a couple of girl friends over to do homework. I was in the kitchen studying and they were in the dining room working on their

Algebra. After a while I heard them start talking about hypnosis. I don't know what brought it up but they were arguing about it and saying some crazy things. One of them said smart people could not be hypnotized. Jen said it was the other way around, that only smart people could be. Someone said that it was all a hoax that was faked.

They went on and on about it and I was amused by the things they said. It was obvious that they had no real knowledge about the subject but were only repeating what they had heard others say.

It just so happened that I had been interested in the subject for some time. I had read a good deal about it and had seen some demonstrations in one of my classes at the University. My psychology professor was showing us how easy it is to master and how it could be used in therapy. The result was that I knew the girls were way off base in most of what they were saying. After listening for a while I decided to go in and correct their ideas.

"Excuse me girls but I know a little about hypnosis, and what you are saying is mostly just rumors and false ideas from people that don't know anything about it. For example, almost anyone who is willing can be put under. There is a test that can show if you are susceptible or not. Would you like me to show you?"

The girls looked at each other and mumbled a bit before Jen finally asked the question I was waiting for.

"Do you actually hypnotize us for the test?"

"No. You will be wide awake. It just tests to see if you will react to suggestions. You will know what is going on at all times and can stop at any time. Do you want to try it?"

They talked it over some more and then all agreed to try it. They were all seated on the couch and I told them to get comfortable. I pulled a chair up in front of them and started the test. As I gave them instructions they followed along with no hesitation. I spoke in a soft voice and kept it even as I told them what to do.

"First place your hands palm down, flat on your thighs. Put them just above your knees so your forearms lay along your thighs. Now listen to my voice. Do not pay any attention to any other noises around you. Just concentrate on what I say. Look at your hands. Feel the cloth under your palms and fingers. Concentrate on the feeling of your skin touching the cloth. As you watch and think about how it feels, you will notice that your hands are getting heavier. They are starting to press down on your thighs. The more you listen to my voice and the more you think about your hands, the heavier they will get. Slowly they are pressing down more and more. They are much heavier now and are pressing down very hard. You don't want to move them but you know that you couldn't if you tried. Your hands are simply too heavy now for you to lift."

I watched them as I spoke. They all looked very intense and I could see they were reacting to my suggestions. I continued for a while just repeating the same thing over and over. Finally I was sure they were ready.

"All right girls. Very slowly I want you to try to lift your left hand up off your thigh. Keep trying until I say stop."

I watched as they tried harder and harder to lift their hands. They couldn't do it. It was as if their hands weighed a ton.

"Okay stop. Relax now and listen to my voice. Your hands are getting lighter and lighter. Now they are back to normal. You are very relaxed and you can feel your hands are not pressing down any more.

If you wanted to you could lift them up normally. Try to lift your left hand now."

Slowly each of them raised her left hand with no trouble.

"Now I want you to just relax for a minute. Let your hands rest on your thighs and breathe deeply as you feel better and better."

I let them relax for a bit and then told them the test was over.

"It seems that all of you are susceptible to suggestion. That means that if you were willing, you could be hypnotized. Do you all remember what we just did?"

They all nodded and started to chatter about what I had done. I decided to tell them a little more about hypnosis.

"In order to be hypnotized you must trust the person doing it. If you do not trust them it won't work. Also, you can not be made to do anything you would not do when awake. I know you have seen people in shows that squawk like a chicken or walk like a duck or some other silly thing. But they know that they may be asked to do something like that and are willing to take the chance as a part of the entertainment. Another thing. You may or may not remember what happens while you are under, depending on what you are told. If the hypnotist tells you to forget what has happened, you will forget. If not then you will remember everything."

We went on and discussed some other aspects of hypnotism. I told them how I knew about it and what I had seen done. We talked about the things it could be used for, such as stopping smoking or drinking, and to aid with studying and tests. We talked a little about post hypnotic suggestions and how they worked. The girls were impressed and I felt good about being able to explain something to them. After a while we went back to our respective studies, and when it got late, Jen's girl friends left.

Mom was on duty that night and Dad called to say he was going to be working late and we should make our own supper. This was not unusual and Mom had left us all the fixings so Jen could cook it. After we ate I would do the clean up. Most of the time we helped each other so we got done faster and had more fun. As we were cleaning up this evening Jen asked me some questions about what I had told them about hypnosis.

"Jeff, were you telling the truth about what you can do with hypnosis?"

"Sure, Jen. I had no reason to lie. It was all true."

"Could it help me with my Algebra?"

"Yes it could."

"How?"

"In two ways. First it could help you remember what you study and second it could help you when you take the test by relaxing you and making you feel confident."

Then came the question that opened a door I had not even thought about up to that point.

"Would you hypnotize me and help me with my Algebra?"

I thought about it for a moment. I knew Jen was having trouble remembering the formulas she needed for her Algebra and I also knew she needed a good grade to maintain her high average as she prepared for college. I had tried to help her but it was just not working and she was scared she would fail the test that was coming up.

"Okay. I'll help you. Go get your Algebra book and meet me in your room. I'll do what I can to help you pass your test."

She broke out in a big smile and came over to give me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she ran to get her book. I went up to my room and got a CD I had with soft relaxing music on it. It was a special recording that I used to help me relax and concentrate when I was studying. I went to Jen's room and she was there waiting for me.

"What should I do?"

"First of all why don't you change into something more comfortable.

Something loose so you won't feel anything pinching or distracting you. I'll step outside while you change. Call me when you're ready."

I stepped out in the hall and closed the door so she could change.

In just a minute she called me to come back in. When I looked I saw she was wearing a long tee shirt and a loose pair of shorts. She had taken off her shoes and had on just her socks.

"Okay. Now lie down on your bed and get comfortable."

As she did what I asked, I put the music on and turned off the overhead lights. That left just the lamp by her bed, which was not too bright. I won't bore you with the exact words I spoke over and over. Just accept that I spoke softly and kept telling her to relax and listen only to my voice. I told her she was getting sleepy and her eyes were heavy and things like that. After about ten minutes she was out. I checked by having her hold her foot up for a long time. If she was awake it would have sagged down on the bed in a few minutes but it didn't. Then I told her that her hand was numb and she could not feel anything. I took a pin and gently stuck her with it. There was no reaction. I was satisfied she was under.

I spent the next hour giving her suggestions that would help her with her test. I told her that when she sat down to take the test she would feel relaxed and confident. I reinforced that suggestion over and over. Next I told her that she would remember everything she read in her Algebra book during the next hour. I made the suggestion as strong as I could and then had her sit up and start studying the material. I told her to read as much as she could for an hour. I watched her, and when I was sure she was doing as I instructed, I left her there. I went to do some studying of my own.

A little under an hour later I returned to her room. I watched as she read and then at the end of the hour saw her stop. She just sat there waiting for my next instruction. I went over the instructions I had given her again to be sure they would take hold. Then I thought I would try one more thing.

"Listen closely Jen. From now on any time you hear me say the word

Eggplant you will return to this deep sleep. You will do so right away and will do as I instruct you after that. Remember, any time you hear me say Eggplant you will go into a deep sleep and will only hear my voice and follow my instructions. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Alright. I am going to count to three. As I count you will start to wake up. When I reach three you will be wide awake and feel very relaxed. You will not consciously remember anything I have told you but you will follow my instructions. Now lie down again and relax.

One. You are starting to wake up. Two. You are feeling good and are almost awake. Three. You are wide awake and feeling fine."

She opened her eyes and stretched as if she was waking up from a long sleep. She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What happened? I didn't go to sleep. It didn't work did it?"

I smiled and reached for her Algebra book. I turned to the practice tests at the back of the book and picked a test for her.

"Have you tried to take this practice test?"

"Yes, but I couldn't remember the answers. I got most of them wrong."

I told her to get a paper and pencil and sit at her desk. Then I had her take the test. She was sure she would fail it but I encouraged her to try anyway. I sat on her bed and waited for her to finish.

While I waited I thought about what I had done while she was under.

It was all above board. The only thing I had not planned on or told her was the post-hypnotic suggestion that would allow me to put her under with just a key word. I convinced myself that it was just to make helping her with her studying easier and faster. But I wondered if I didn't have another motive. Before I came to any conclusions Jen said she was done and handed me the book and her answers.

I turned to the answer page for the quiz and marked her paper. When

I finished I was not surprised but handed it to her with a smile. She looked at it with an amazed expression.

"This is impossible! How could I have gotten all of these correct?"

I explained to her that the hypnosis had worked even if she didn't realize it. I told her that she had studied while under and the result was all correct answers on the quiz. I told her that the school test would go the same way and not to worry about it. She was still a little apprehensive but was willing to accept my word. The test was the next day so we didn't have long to wait.

"There's one more thing Jen. I want you to promise me you won't tell anyone what we are doing. I don't want anyone asking me to help them or asking questions about what I'm doing to help you. Some people might not like it and others might insist I do the same for them. Do you promise?"

"I don't think anyone would make a fuss but if you want me to, I'll promise. I won't tell anyone about it."

Jen came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me close as she thanked me for my help. Suddenly I became aware of the feel of her warm body pressed against mine. This was something new. I had never thought of her as a sexual being, only as my little sister. Now

I found myself holding her close and wishing for more. Then I remembered the suggestion.

"Eggplant."

She suddenly relaxed in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder. She was under.

"You are deep asleep Jen. You will listen only to my voice and do as

I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Stand back and open your eyes."

She moved back out of my arms and opened her eyes. But she just stared at me with no real expression. I was sure she was still under and I tried to think what to do next. I didn't want to try anything really nasty. But I wanted to see what I could make her do.

What I wanted was to see her warm little body. I wanted her naked.

But you can't make a person do something while under that they would not do normally. I gave it some thought and came up with an idea.

"Listen closely Jen. After we hugged and you thanked me, I left to go to bed. You are alone in your room. You can't see me because I'm not here. I left and now you are going to get ready for bed. You can still hear my voice and will obey my instructions but you can't see me. You are alone. Now change into your nightgown so you are ready for bed."

Jen looked around for a moment but didn't seem to notice me. She went over to her dresser and took out one of her nightgowns. She put it on the bed and then sat down to take off her socks. Then she stood up, reached down and took the hem of her tee shirt in her hands. She raised it over her head in one motion, exposing her bare chest. It was the first time I had seen her breasts. They were small but firm and stood out, with little pink nipples. My mouth watered at the sight and I wanted to suck on them. I resisted and stood quietly watching.

Next Jen slipped her shorts off and dropped them on the floor. She hesitated for a moment and then slipped her panties off as well. Her body was fantastic. There was no extra fat. Just the normal curves and shape of a growing woman. Her pussy was visible as she stood there looking at herself in her mirror. Her pubic hair was fine and there was not enough to hide anything. Her clit hood showed just a little between her labia. My dick got hard and I reached down and rubbed it as I watched this sexy little girl. I decided to try something more.

"Listen to me Jen. You are admiring your body in the mirror. You like to look at yourself. Now your nipples are tingling. Touch them.

Rub your nipples so they feel better."

Without any hesitation her hands went to her breasts and she began to rub her nipples. They responded and were soon erect and standing out. She moaned a little as she rubbed them. I was about ready to cum in my pants from watching her. I thought I had done more than enough.

"That's enough Jen. Put on your nightgown now and climb into bed."

She did as I instructed and just lay there waiting.

"In a moment you will hear the door close. When you hear it you will wake up. You will not remember anything that has happened while you were asleep. You will feel relaxed and ready for a night's sleep. You will turn off your lamp and go to sleep. You will sleep well and feel refreshed when you wake up in the morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I was a little worried that it might not work but everything had gone okay up to that point so I left the room. I was careful to close the door firmly so that it made a clear noise. I waited for a minute and then saw the light under her door go out. It looked like I was safe. I returned to my room where I proceeded to jack off. I thought about the sexy nude girl I had seen a few minutes before and came strongly into some tissues. Wow!

As I sat there, recovering from a fantastic orgasm, I thought about what I'd done. Part of me was ashamed but part of me only wanted more. After all, what harm had I done? Jen didn't know what had happened so she couldn't be embarrassed. Nobody else knew either so there was no danger of me or anyone else getting in trouble. Only I knew what I had done, and though I felt guilty, I was not ready to stop. I wanted more but I knew I had to take it slow. I had to be very careful not to mess up and let Jen or anyone else know what I was doing.

I drifted off to sleep, still thinking about what I had done and what I might do next. I slept well and dreamed of my little sister.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.