My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 24: Making Amends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Making Amends - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Nina woke up feeling fairly refreshed, until she remembered what she was going to have to do in order to fulfill Scott's instructions. Her outlook immediately changed, and she dreaded what she was going to have to go through; the humiliation alone would be difficult to accept, and there was still the question of any additional punishment that Gretchen might make her endure.

She used her time in the shower to try and clear her head, and steel herself for whatever was to come. She was surprised that there were no signs of yesterday's events anywhere on her body—no marks on her skin, no bruises, and not even any tenderness in her pussy or on her breasts. Even her nipples felt completely normal after being attacked by the toothed clamps that Gretchen had used.

In her closet she selected a blouse that was nearly translucent, and figure-hugging; it would make her lack of a bra almost impossible to miss. It was tailored to fit closely to her breasts and then nipped in under them, closely moulding itself to her abdomen. It ended right at her waist, allowing flashes of bare skin as she moved or bent. The skirt she chose was one of her shortest, pleated to be very loose and made from very thin material so it moved a lot as she walked, and would blow or lift in even a slight breeze; she would have to be very careful anytime she was walking outdoors.

She finished the outfit with one of the sexiest pairs of stockings she owned, and a pair of black stilettos. The stockings had patterns worked into the weave, and ended with a band of lace at the top. The combination of the shoes and stockings would draw the attention of almost everyone to her legs. If they looked higher, they would see how short and flippy her skirt was, and then how much of her breasts were on view, since her blouse was unbuttoned to below the lower curves of those globes.

She was nervous about wearing the outfit to work, but she was doing it as a way of trying to do an act of penance, and to make Gretchen see how pretty she was. She was hoping that the presentation would distract Gretchen from any goal she might have, at least in terms of further discipline for Nina. Deep down, Nina was sure that it was all a waste of time, but she felt that she had to try.

At work that morning, it was all Nina could do to concentrate on the reports on her desk, and the e-mails she needed to answer. Every time she shifted in her chair she was reminded of her nudity, since the skirt was short enough that she didn't need to move it out of her way when she sat—there wasn't enough material to get in the way. Every time she walked to the break room to get a cup of coffee, she felt as if all the eyes in the office were on her.

At one point, she stopped in front of her assistant's desk, and noticed that the girl couldn't lift her eyes to meet her own; she was openly staring at Nina's nipples, visible as darker shadows under her blouse. "See anything you like?"

"You know I do." Joan finally lifted her eyes to meet Nina's, seeing the grin on her face. "You know I still want to take you out for that drink."

"No you don't. You want to take me somewhere so you can do nasty things to me."

Joan shook her head. "What I'd like to do to you certainly wouldn't be nasty. I'd start by undoing the last couple of buttons so I could actually touch them, and not just look at them."

"And now you're crossing a line. You know that can't happen."

Joan sighed heavily, then smiled a little crookedly. "Yeah, I know, but a girl can dream, can't she?"

"You can dream all you want, but preferably about someone else." As Nina turned to head into her office, she knew that Joan was probably watching her all the way, but she didn't turn to see. She missed seeing Joan lick her lips sensually as she watched the flounce of Nina's skirt, wondering what was under it, and how it might taste.

Nina spent the next several hours trying to accomplish something worthwhile, but the distractions of her near-nudity, and the thoughts of what she had to do at Gretchen's kept intruding and breaking her concentration. She finally decided that she had evaded the issue long enough, and knew that she had no choice but to go to the gym and see Gretchen.

It was the middle of the afternoon by that time, and her desk was clear of any remaining work. She packed her briefcase and picked up her purse, then stopped to speak to her assistant. "I've got a couple of things to attend to and my schedule is clear for the rest of the day, so I'm going to sneak out a little early."

Once again her assistant's eyes weren't on Nina's face when she spoke. "I think you know what I'd like to attend to, especially since you keep putting them on display right in front of me."

"I think that tomorrow I'm going to wear a heavy sweater, and then a burlap bag over it. Maybe then you'll look into my eyes when you talk to me." Nina was chuckling as she said it, so Joan knew she wasn't angry, but she did lift her gaze to meet Nina's, and listened carefully to the additional instructions that Nina was giving her.

Nina arrived at the gym about twenty minutes later. Gretchen wasn't in the reception area, and the exercise area of the gym was empty. She debated about looking for Gretchen before she took her clothes off, but decided that being clothed in the naked area might give Gretchen even more cause to be angry with her. She quickly stowed her clothes in her usual locker, and noticed that her collar wasn't there. She was a little afraid about what that might mean.

As she went looking for Gretchen, she noticed quite a few women moving among the pools and sauna, but didn't see Gretchen. The door to the massage room was partly closed, but when she peeked around it she could see Gretchen inside; there was no one else with her. Nina moved silently into the room, and could see Gretchen standing at the end of the table, looking at something; from this angle Nina couldn't tell what it was.

She pushed the door closed, then moved into the middle of the room. As she started to lower herself to her knees, she could see what Gretchen had been staring at—it was her collar, still in the middle of the table, exactly where Gretchen had tossed it yesterday. The sight of it, starkly set against the white leather of the table, made Nina gasp.

Gretchen whirled at the sound, then froze as she saw Nina before her, on her knees, head hung down, and hands behind her back. She froze at seeing her, not expecting that the woman might be back in her life, and at least not this quickly. Her indecision lasted for only a few seconds, although to Nina it seemed like hours. Gretchen shook off her surprise, then strode over to stand in front of Nina, her hands on her hips.

Her tone was harsh, and a little sarcastic when she spoke. "Well, well. You came back. I'm surprised." Nina didn't dare look up at her. She knew that any look she gave would appear defiant, so she stayed frozen in her pose. "Why are you here?"

Nina's voice stuck in her throat for a moment. She swallowed hard, doing her best to wet her mouth, then finally answered. "Miss, I am here to atone for my behaviour yesterday, and to accept any further punishment that you may deem necessary. I apologize with all of my heart, and I offer myself to you once again, as we were before."

"So you want to be my slave again?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Same rules as before? Slave while you're at the gym, but I control your sexuality even when you're not here?"

Before she answered, Nina remembered what Scott had said about her becoming a full-time slave while he was away. She thought that offering Gretchen her body for some additional slavery might be a way to win her back, but she wasn't prepared to go too far. "Yes, Miss." She paused while she debated the rest of her answer, knowing that she might be going a little too far, and afraid of what it might bring. After a few more seconds, she quietly said, "I would also be willing to be your slave for additional periods, outside the gym."

This last statement surprised Gretchen, especially since she was already surprised by Nina's return. Not only had she come back, but she was offering herself as even more of a slave than she had been. "What brought this on? I'm warning you—if you're doing it as a way to try to bribe me into taking you back, yesterday's whipping will seem like a gentle caress before I'm finished with you."

"No, Miss, it's nothing like that. My husband is on a new project and will be travelling quite a bit. That will leave me with some extra free time. I thought that you and I could use some of it."

"It's an interesting offer, slut. You do realize that being more of a slave may not be all that pleasant? If I've got your body for extra time, then I may not worry so much about marking it with a whip, or showing off your body. Are you willing to accept that?"

The full realization of what Gretchen was saying made Nina pause to think. The thought of being whipped again wasn't what was scaring her. It was the thought that their time together might involve harsher treatment, and that she might have to explain away marks from whips or restraints. Her desire to be back with Gretchen made her throw caution away, overwhelming her rational mind. "My Mistress will decide what is appropriate treatment for her slave."

Gretchen crossed her arms over her breasts and stood looking down at Nina for another full minute while she contemplated what she was being offered. Beyond the chance to simply be back together with this beautiful woman, she was getting a chance to make her even more of a slave than the terms covered by their previous agreement. To this point, it hadn't been a really serious slavery arrangement; now suddenly it might become something closer to that.

"I will give your offer some consideration, but in the meantime, if you are serious about returning to my control, then you need to offer your collar to me."

Nina's heart gave a lurch when she heard those words, and she quickly jumped up and nearly ran to the table to get her collar. She returned to kneel once again in front of Gretchen, holding it out before her. "Mistress, will you accept me as your slave for our session today, and fasten this collar on my neck as a mark of my slavery?"

Gretchen took the collar, looking down at Nina. "Do you still offer yourself to me in slavery, within the confines of this gym? Do you still offer me complete control over your sexuality in all aspects of your life?"

"I do Mistress. I accept your control, and I accept your collar as a sign of that control."

"And will you tell me when your slavery can extend beyond the time you spend in the gym?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will tell you whenever I am available for your use outside the gym."

Gretchen fastened the collar, and when Nina heard the click of its closing, a small shudder went through her. She wasn't sure if she was really back where she belonged, but she was no longer in control, so someone else would be deciding things for her.

"Are you available this evening, slut?"

Gretchen was wasting no time in exercising her new-found extra control. Nina knew she wouldn't be able to ask what they were going to do; her only choice was to offer herself up, or deny the possibility.

"Yes, Mistress, for a few hours."

"Excellent. I think we'll go to the club."

Nina relaxed a little at hearing that, since things couldn't get too out of hand at the club, but she knew she could still end up getting shared with different women.

"In the meantime, I think you're due for some additional penance. Get up and follow me."

Nina wasn't sure what was happening, but knew that she had no choice. She quickly rose to her feet and stepped behind Gretchen. They walked out of the massage room and into the main area of the spa portion of the gym. There were now several women in the pools, and a few standing and talking to each other. Gretchen took a chair from against one wall and placed it in the middle of the floor. Nina had a sudden vision of being over Gretchen's lap, and being spanked, but was surprised when Gretchen told her to sit down.

When she was in place, Gretchen leaned over and quietly said, "You're actually going to get to come, slut—if you can—although you likely won't enjoy it very much." Gretchen told her to sit forward on the chair, and to spread her legs as wide as she could. "Get some fingers in that puss, slut. Work it like you mean it. I'll be back in a minute. Don't you move from that chair."

Gretchen watched as Nina moved a hand to her open labia and began rubbing herself, wetting her fingers in the secretions from her vagina, and then moving up to her clitoris. Gretchen watched her for a few seconds more, then walked away. All of the women had stopped what they were doing so they could watch the little tableau beginning, and now they focused their attention on the beautiful woman who was masturbating, seemingly for their entertainment.

Nina did her best to focus on making herself come. She closed her eyes in an attempt to shut out the other women standing in front of her, and tried to think of more pleasant thoughts, like the last time that she and Scott had made love. She was settling into a pleasant rhythm, feeling the first tendrils of an orgasm starting to work through her nerves when her right nipple flashed in pain. Just as she yelled in response, and opened her eyes to see what had happened, her left breast got the same treatment.

Her eyes fastened on Gretchen, who was standing in front of her with a thin crop. The flap of the crop was heading for her right nipple again, and the pain from the strike made her pause in her actions. Nina knew immediately what Gretchen had meant by her comments a moment ago—she might get to come, but she was going to have to endure having her breasts cropped, or worse, before she got there.

"Keep those fingers moving, slut! These women want to be entertained. If you stop, I'll hang you up and whip you again." Two more rapid hits to her nipples punctuated the command, and Nina hastened to start working over her clit once more.

Gretchen kept up a rapid-fire series of blows to her nipples, which stood up very straight in response, giving her even more to aim at. Nina almost wished that she had used clamps instead, since the pain of those usually dulled after a couple of minutes. Each hit from the crop simply woke up the affected nipple and added to its previous pain.

Nina did her best to push the pain out of her mind as she focused on the sensation in her clit. Amazingly, the twin points of pain were actually starting to add to her arousal and she could feel her orgasm moving a little closer. A couple of crop strikes later, however, Gretchen changed her attack. She had been holding a different whip in her other hand, and she now exchanged the two.

This new whip was like a small flogger, with very thin leather strands arranged at the end of a long thin handle. The strands weren't very long, and Nina discovered why a moment later as they struck her left breast. They were just long enough to cover almost the entire surface of her breast, and just rough enough to be felt over all the skin of the orb. The other breast got the same treatment, and then Gretchen set up a rapid back and forth combination as she whipped both breasts with each swipe, both forehand and backhand.

The pain in her breasts was sharp, but not deep; it almost felt like a burning sensation on the skin, and Nina involuntarily arched her back, pushing her breasts toward the whip, and making them even better targets for Gretchen. Gretchen was covering the entire surface of each breast, and Nina was sure that the tender boobs would be glowing red in moments.

Just as her poor breasts were beginning to feel like they were on fire, Nina's orgasm struck her, almost by surprise. Her hand was a blur in her crotch, and she started bouncing on the chair with the force of the spasms. Gretchen kept the whip moving throughout, and Nina kept her fingers rubbing, doing her best to try and draw out the orgasm before her clit became too tender.

As it finally ebbed, she slumped back and moved her hands to her thighs, resting them there for a moment while she caught her breath. Her relaxation ended a moment later with a flash of pain in her pussy as Gretchen slashed it with the little flogger. She struck her three times in rapid succession, then pulled back. "On your knees, slut. Hands behind your head."

Gretchen left her like that while she put the whips away, giving the other women a chance to see the results of the whipping on her breasts. When Gretchen returned, she motioned to Nina to stand up, then cupped each of her breasts in her hands, squeezing them firmly. Nina flinched a little at the sensation, but Gretchen only smirked, and said, "They're fine. I didn't damage them, just woke them up a little. Go get dressed."

"Yes, Mistress."

Gretchen went around and told her clients that the gym would be closing, since she had to leave. As she was getting the last of them out, Nina appeared in her clothes, and knelt before her to have her collar removed. Gretchen motioned her back up and looked her over. "I really like your outfit. If I'd known you were dressed like that, I might have made you put on a show for the ladies." She motioned for Nina to lift her skirt so she could see her stockings, and the wet pussy they framed. "Stay like that while I get dressed."

When she was ready, she took Nina by the arm and started for the door. Nina held back for a moment, causing Gretchen to glare at her. "M-mistress ... my collar?"

"For tonight, it stays on while we're at the club. We'll come back here when we're done and I'll remove it then."

Nina swallowed hard. This would be the first time she had appeared in public wearing a collar. She knew she had no choice, and she had already told Gretchen she would be a slave for the evening. This, then, was the price she had to pay. "Yes, Mistress."


In the club, the hostess showed them to a booth, then walked away. Gretchen slid into the booth, but as Nina was about to slide in after her, she said, "No. You don't get to sit down yet."

Nina was a little puzzled, but stood back up by the end of the seat, waiting for further instructions. When Gretchen spoke again, Nina knew that her punishment wasn't over yet.

"Stand at the other side of the table, facing me." When Nina was properly positioned, Gretchen continued. "Undo your blouse the rest of the way. Show me your tits." Nina's back was to the rest of the club, but she was a little afraid of Gretchen's intentions. She undid the last few buttons on her blouse, then pulled the sides open, baring her breasts completely.

"Bend over. Lean on your elbows, and put your forearms flat on the table, toward me." The position had Nina's nipples grazing the top of the table. She knew that her pussy was probably now visible to anyone behind her, as the skirt was short enough that this position would likely have raised it just enough. Her ass would still be covered, although anyone could easily flip the skirt up to expose that part of her.

"Spread your legs until you're lying on your stomach." With that command, Nina felt another twinge of fear go through her. Now, not only was she exposed to anyone behind her, but there was pretty much an open invitation for anyone to touch her.

Gretchen's hands slid toward her on the table, then under her breasts. Her hands began to squeeze and massage Nina's breasts very firmly. When they started to work on her nipples, Nina's eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly.

A waitress approached their table, pausing to look at Nina's pussy and her legs. Her eyes moved from the delicious spread to Gretchen's face, and her expression said it all. Gretchen nodded to the girl, and then Nina suddenly felt a hand caressing her pussy, sliding up and down along the length of her slit. Her eyes flew open, but when she started to turn her head to see who was touching her, Gretchen suddenly squeezed her nipples very hard. She looked into Gretchen's eyes as the pressure on her nipples increased.

"Don't look around, slut. You look only at me, regardless of what happens."

"Yes, Mistress." Whoever was touching her had now pushed their fingers between her labia, and was sliding those fingers along her entire length, not penetrating her, but finding her clitoris at the end of each stroke, and rubbing it for a moment before moving elsewhere. As scared as Nina was, the girl's hand was turning her on, and she knew she would come if it kept up, even at the slow pace the girl was using.

Gretchen, of course, had other ideas in mind. "Don't make her come, or else. Bring me a glass of white wine."

"No, Mistress." She shook her head. "I'll just tease. I'll get your glass of wine right away." She nodded in Nina's direction. "Anything for your slut, Mistress?"

"No, not right now. You can tell your friends to come and play if they want." Nina's breath stopped at that statement, but then the girl slid two fingers deeply into her and stroked them in and out a few times; her breathing restarted as a moan. The fingers abruptly left her as the girl spun away to get Gretchen her glass of wine.

Just as her breathing was slowing to normal, she felt a hand caressing one side of her ass. "Your slut certainly has a nice ass. Does it need to be warmed?"

"Are you offering?" asked Gretchen.

"If the Mistress wishes. I can offer up my bare hand, or a leather glove, or various paddles. The club frowns on whips on normal business nights."

"I wouldn't let you use a whip. No one whips the slut except me. Show me the glove."

Nina heard something hit the table by her head, and saw Gretchen pick up whatever it was, turning it over in her hand and examining it.

"Very nice. Good quality leather. Seams are all on the back, out of the way. Protects your hand, but doesn't mark."

"No, Mistress. I'm very good with it."

Gretchen passed the glove back, and asked, "What would you recommend?"

"Are you looking to arouse to the end, to tease, or just to punish?"

"A bit of everything. She is being punished, but not excessively. She's already turned on, but she's not allowed to come. Can you handle that?"

"Oh, certainly. I've done things like that before." Gretchen watched as the woman pulled the glove onto her right hand, getting it positioned to her liking. She flipped Nina's skirt all the way up, and placed her left hand on the small of Nina's back, then looked at Gretchen for a final confirmation. At Gretchen's nod, she lifted her right hand and brought it down on the left cheek of Nina's ass with a loud smack.

A spasm went through Nina as she reacted to the sudden pain, but positioned as she was, there was nowhere for her to go to get away from the next blow, which landed on her other cheek. She cried out at the feeling, causing Gretchen to look sternly at her.

"If you can't take it without yelling, I'll gag you with your own clothes". Nina's hands clenched into fists as the next blows landed, but she made no sound, other than a sharp intake of breath as each blow landed.

The waitress appeared with Gretchen's glass of wine, setting it off to one side of the table. Gretchen thanked her, then said, "Put your tray down, and get under the table. Watching this is getting to me."

"Yes, Mistress. With pleasure." The young girl went to her knees, and then crawled under the table. When Gretchen felt the girl's hands on her knees, she slid forward and spread her legs to give the girl room to get at her pussy. The waitress wasted no time as Gretchen felt her tongue cover all of her labia with the first lick. Her tongue returned to stab between her folds, questing for her clit, and Gretchen hissed in a breath at the first contact to her little soldier.

She opened her eyes and looked at Nina, seeing tears streaming down her face as the other Mistress continued with the spanking. Gretchen squeezed both of Nina's nipples and pulled on them a little to get Nina's attention.

"Look at me, slut." When Nina had focused on her face, she continued. "Do you feel your punishment, slut?"

"Y-yes, Mistress." The woman behind her was caressing her ass at the moment, teasing Nina more than anything else, but her ass was aching from the blows that had been delivered to this point.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Know what's happening to me, right now?"

"No, Mistress."

"I'm getting my pussy licked, and I'm going to come in a minute or two. Do you know why I'm getting my pussy licked, slut?"

"Because you're a Mistress. Because you're in charge."

"Damn right. Now, wouldn't you much rather be the one getting licked, or doing the licking?"

"Yes, Mistress, please."

"Are you going to control your jealousy in future?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress." The spanking suddenly went back to its punishment level, with loud blows of the gloved hand. Nina clenched her jaw at the sudden pain, and fresh tears started down her face. "Please, Mistress ... please ... it hurts, Mistress."

"Remember that this is a punishment, and punishments are supposed to hurt. Physically, or otherwise."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand. Please. Please make it stop."

"Well, if you want it to stop, you first have to offer your tongue to the nice Mistress behind you. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please ... it hurts so much..."

Gretchen looked up at the spanking Mistress and said, "My slut is willing to offer her tongue in exchange for you not spanking her anymore."

The woman straightened up, but kept a hand on Nina's ass, rubbing the inflamed skin. She smiled at the condition of it, then looked at Gretchen. "If you'll permit me, there is another way I'd prefer to take payment." As she spoke, she unfastened her skirt and pulled it off, revealing the large strap-on dildo that was tied down to one leg. When she released it, Gretchen could see that it had an impressive girth, as well as an impressive length.

Gretchen raised her eyebrows on seeing the dildo, and was a little hesitant to give permission, but then a thought struck her and she smiled at the Mistress. "Go for it. You have my permission, but try to keep her from coming."

"I'll do my best, and thank you. I know I will enjoy this." She stepped up directly behind Nina and took the dildo in one hand, lining it up with Nina's wet pussy. She pushed in the first inch, then moved forward to fill Nina's pussy in one long stroke.

For her part, Nina was only too glad to have the spanking stop, but had no idea what was happening behind her. She felt some initial pressure, and then her pussy was being stretched almost to the point of pain as something filled her completely. Her sore ass reacted to the feel of someone's skin against it, and the combination of the sensations in her pussy and on her ass made her moan loudly and lift her head.

Gretchen recaptured her breasts, squeezing them firmly, and pulling on them until Nina opened her eyes and looked at her. She saw Gretchen grinning broadly. "The delicious irony of all of this is that this whole episode started with you getting bent over and fucked by Scott, and here you are getting bent over and fucked again. How does it feel, slut? As much fun as when Scott does it?"

The Mistress was stroking into and out of her at a very fast pace, bottoming out each time, and slapping into Nina's sore ass each time. Nina was grunting from the pain of something being hit inside her, and from the pain of her scorched ass. Regardless of that, she could feel her arousal building again, and knew she would come if the two Mistresses kept up what they were doing.

Gretchen moved a hand to Nina's face, grasping her chin and forcing her to match their gazes. "Watch me, slut. I'm going to come. Someone other than you is going to make me come. What are you going to do about it?"

"I ... I'm going to ... watch you come. Enjoy it, Mistress." Nina was getting closer and closer to her own orgasm, even though what she wanted was to be the one making Gretchen come.

Gretchen leaned over until their noses were touching, and nearly yelled, "Feel me come, slut." Her mouth landed on Nina's as the orgasm took her away, and Nina could feel her moaning into her mouth, and could feel her tongue stabbing against her own. Gretchen stayed like that for several long seconds, then pulled away slightly and put a hand under the table to hold the waitress's head in place.

"Oh, I think she might make me come again. Look at me, slut, watch me come." A second, smaller orgasm hit her and she grunted with the feeling, squeezing her legs against the girl's head, then releasing her hold as she opened her legs again. A moment later, the young waitress appeared from under the table, her face gleaming with Gretchen's juices. She smiled at Gretchen. "Will there be anything else, Mistress?"

"Yes, you can bring my slut a glass of wine, but she won't need your other services." Gretchen winked at the girl, and got a big smile in return before the girl headed for the bar.

She swung her attention to Nina just in time to hear her ask, "Mistress, may I come, please?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.