PamdaBitch - Cover

PamdaBitch

 

Chapter 02

Pam’s reaction to that was totally unexpected; she pulled my towel off and dropped to her knees. She had her hands on my dick, making it harder by the moment.

She licked the tip, making me almost fall over. She put it in her mouth and started to suck on me. This wasn’t my first blowjob, but it quickly became my favorite. Because my sister was doing it!

She was quite good at what she was doing, grabbing me tightly to keep me from going off too quickly. She grabbed me by my legs, and only used her mouth for a while, looking up at me with a real nasty smile on her face.

She went back to play with the tip, just using the end of her tongue. Lord almighty, somebody has trained her. I only hope it wasn’t any of my friends.

We moved over to my bed; I went to my back giving her total access. She raised me up and started to lick my balls, putting them one at a time in her mouth. I’ve been quiet as I could through all of this.

She was going to let me cum soon; I hoped. She took her mouth off and started using both hands to get me ready.

“Pam,” was all I could say as she put her mouth back over the crown, and I let loose a huge load into her mouth.

I was out of breath, and I was the recipient. She licked her lips and left my room, closing the door as she went.

I pulled myself off the bed and put on some boxers and a T-shirt. I crawled into bed. Ten minutes later there was another knock at my door.

“Come in?”

This was Cassie. “Can I crawl in bed with you? I can’t seem to fall asleep?” she asked.

“Sure sweetie, I’ve got plenty of room,” I said.

She took off her robe showing only small white panties and her swimsuit top. She crawled in and said, “It feels so much warmer than my bed, thank you Rich.”

“No problem, I don’t have any classes in the morning. Sleep in all you want. Love you Cass.”

“Love you Richard,” I heard her say.


I woke up in a sweat. I looked at the clock it was three am. Cassie had turned towards me and had her hand on my hip. She snored!

I turned towards her and saw the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen on her face. After a moment, she turned on her right side and backed up into me.

“Hold me, please” she asked, grabbing my hand and placing it on her breast. I couldn’t feel the material anymore; she’d taken it off! No big deal ... I still had boxers on; she had on panties. I cuddled up behind her, and I heard, “Much better,” as we fell back to sleep.

I woke up again, this time it was eight am. I felt something on my dick. I lifted my sheet and blanket to see Cassie giving me a blowjob.

What has gotten into these sisters of mine?

This was a very amateur attempt, but was successful enough to get me completely hard. I felt her pulling my boxers off. She went back to work, using the lollipop technique that I suspect her sister explained to her. I was wondering if she knew what to expect when she succeeded.

I raised the covers again, “Cassie, do you know what to do when I say that I’m ready to cum?”

She pulled her mouth off to say, “Grab the end with my mouth and swallow everything.”

I dropped the covers again, just trying to enjoy Cassie’s likely first blowjob. I heard coughing and threw the covers back. “Everything all right?”

“Pam didn’t tell me how big you were?” she said.

“Take it at whatever speed is comfortable to you, so Pam told you to do this?” I asked.

Even with her mouth full, she blushed, then went right back to it. I reached low enough to tweak a nipple, causing her to make a noise. She took her mouth off and started using her hand on me again. That did enough to get me nearly close and I said, “Are you ready, Cassie?”

She put her mouth back on me just in time for my orgasm to start. She was smiling as she was swallowing, seemingly enjoying my entire load. I saw her bring her mouth up to me, hopeful for a kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.