Sighs Matter - Cover

Preview

Sighs Matter

by Rich Humus

Copyright© 2013 by Rich Humus

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Wife Watching, Swinging, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Orgy, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Double Penetration, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: An English filmmaker and his professorial wife travel to Africa to investigate a legendary tribe. Much sex as we go along, nearly all consensual, and fanciful. Forthcoming chapters will feature bukkake, huge gang bangs with a willing female, lots of oral sex, masturbation, scientific analysis, and all kinds of fun stuff. All completely fictional of course, with no chance at all of anyone mistaking it for real life.

Author's note : What would happen if you merged PG Wodehouse and Phil Phantom, and then tinged it with a side of the Dark Cavern? I've noticed that there is virtually no demand whatsoever for humorous stroke fiction, so I've decided to answer that demand. I have 10 chapters done so far (April 2013) and plan on at least three or four more.

This story is both a spoof, and a sex romp. Comments are welcome, but not required.

PS - I have a JPG-illustrated version of this that may be of interest to some. Let me know if you'd like a Word document version of it, and I may be able to create an HTML page as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.