Our Parents Are Falling in Love - Cover

Our Parents Are Falling in Love

 

Chapter 6

The light of the morning sun woke us up, she hadn't moved much. We were wrapped around each other as close at two people could be.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I got my watch and looked, "Seven o'clock in the morning Beautiful."

"Am I still at your place?" she asked stretching her arms.

"Yeah!"

"Did my daddy stay or go home?"

"He left about 20 minutes after you fell asleep on me. I haven't slept so well in a long time. That must mean that we are soul mates."

"I love you," she said. "I got to go pee, back in a minute."

Mom came in from the kitchen. "You didn't make her walk home, did you?"

"Mother, sometimes you are brilliant and sometimes ... not so much. Hmmm, I smell breakfast. I'll take her home after we all eat."

"She doesn't have to. Michael brought her a change of clothes when he came back, last night."

"Ohh, did you guys do the horizontal shuffle again?" I said yawning and unfolding my legs.

"He stayed a while, but left about one am. He had to go to work early," my mother said.

"Hey Mrs. Louden," Stacy said walking back to me.

"Hey, breakfast is ready in less than 10 minutes. You haven't had my pancakes before, Stacy."

"The best in the world," I said to her. "Your dad brought you some clothes to change into. Can you stay today?"

She saw and picked up the clothes and headed back to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and washed my hands in the sink. Drying them on the little towel hanging on the oven door.

"It certainly sounded like you two were having fun last night," mom said flipping pancakes, then bacon.

"We certainly did, I assume the same is true for you and Michael," I remarked.

"At least I don't howl like a banshee anymore, like your father made me do," she said as my darling Stacy came in.

"Who howled like a banshee?" she said looking marvelous again.

Mom and I looked at each other, as I said, "Apparently the one thing my ass-bag of a dad did well was cause my mother here to 'howl like a banshee, ' when they had sex."

"Daniel!"

"Doesn't Michael make you?" Stacy asked innocently.

"The only reason some women yell, is to motivate the man to perform better," mom said giving Stacy the first stack of pancakes.

"So, the better the man, the quieter the woman?" I hypothesized out loud.

"Something like that," mom said giving me my pancakes. I reached for the butter, offering it first to Stacy. After putting some on my 'cakes, I said, "The only thing better than her pancakes is putting hot syrup on them," I admitted.

I gave Stacy some then slathered mine with it.

"Hmmm, this is so good, can I get your recipe to cook this for Danny, and make him fat?" she giggled.

"It's just Bisquick with a secret ingredient, Stacy!"

"I always thought you made it from scratch Mom?" I said between bites.

"I did, but Bisquick or Aunt Jemima made it easier. You ate it faster than I could make it, so I switched. Anyhow, Stacy—He won't get fat as long as you two get horizontal often enough ... or in the pool!"

"I'm so sorry for that, he was a wildman last night. I don't know what came over him, but he was fabulous. When we came in, I explained what really happened to my mom. He just held me all night long. I love him so much for that."


After breakfast, I cleaned up for Mom, with Stacy bringing me the dirty dishes. We seem compatible in bed, asleep and in the kitchen. We went up to my room together to listen to music.

We were lying on my bed together as I decided to bring up a difficult subject.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.