Construction Seduction - Cover

Construction Seduction

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fifteen-year-old Ashley McClain goes to work for her father's construction company. During her high school years, she pursues sex with five of her father's employees to the extent of a gangbang. When she goes to Stanford she eschews her sluttish ways and becomes respectable while demonstrating to her father that she will be the driving force of the business to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Son   Father   Uncle   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   2nd POV  

“Jesus,” Greg exclaimed, looking around at his buddies, “that was UNBELIEVABLE. Standing up with his dangling penis swinging as he walked to the cooler, he asked, “Beers anybody?”

Like partiers at a nudist barbecue Skip and Darren gathered around the cooler. Nick and Sam struggled to rise, helping Ashley as they did. As she got up her ass was wet with semen that had leaked out of her anus and pussy. Looking at the huge wet spot on the bed she giggled and said, “I think we made a mess.”

Casually, Sam answered, “Every time people have sex in a motel, which is often Ashley, it’s always messy.” He chuckled then added, “Messier when a group comes in.” It looked like a party. There were four chairs. Ashley, Greg, Nick, and Sam sat at the table drinking beer and munching snacks. Darren and Skip sat on the edge of the bed. It looked like a nudist party.

Smiling over at Ashley Sam asked, “So what do you think about being fucked by this many guys, Ash?”

Grinning she said, “This girl I met at McGill told me she did it with her father’s and uncle’s bicycle club. She said it was hot. To tell the truth I thought I might not like it as much as I do. But I’ve gotta tell you, my friend Melanie said she thought like she had died and gone to heaven. That’s exactly how I felt when all of you were all over me. My body’s still buzzing like a beehive in a flower garden.”

“So,” Greg said, “now that you’ve tried it, do you think you will ever do it again.”

Thinking for a bit she said, “It’s nasty. After tonight I don’t know.” She thought for a moment then went on, “I would hate to get the kind of reputation that this kind of thing might imply. But I’ve gotta tell ya, guys, I had no IDEA that it would be as hot as it is ... I mean, no fucking IDEA.”

With curious eyes, she looked at Sam and Nick. “Sam, how many times have you and Nick done this before?”

“We’ve done it three times together baby girl,” he said.

“Did the woman, or women, like it as much as I do?”

“There were two women,” Nick volunteered. “They were both hookers. Both of them said they liked it. But they were getting paid to do it. So, who knows? It was good money. There were eight of us and we paid them $300 apiece.”

Ashley thought that is a lot of money. But I don’t think I would like to do it with just any guy. “I don’t think I could do it with guys I didn’t know.” Giving Nick’s face a loving pat she went on, “We all know each other pretty well.”

With a puzzled look, she shook her head. “I don’t know what I’ll feel like tomorrow, or next week or next month. But I could see doing again with you. When you first met me, you thought I was just a horny, crazy kid. But you’ve never treated me like a whore.”

It was Greg that said, “But you’re kinda special, Darlin.”

“You mean because Daddy’s your boss?”

There was chuckling throughout the room accompanied by embarrassed looks. “Kind of,” Greg said. “But to be honest with you Ash I don’t think there are too many teenage girls who would have wrapped five guys around your finger as you have, then bring us all together for something like this. I can’t speak for the rest of the guys, hon, but if I ever found out that you were gangbanging other guys I would be pissed. Then, I would think you were a whore.”

“I’ve gotta say something,” Nick said, “Ashley and you might think I’m nuts, but we might not be doing Ash a favor by promoting this kind of thing. I saw how much you loved it before I got inside your ass kiddo.” He looked around at all the guys before turning back to Ashley, and went on, “I think you might have to be careful to make sure that you don’t do this too much sweetie. You could get addicted to it. Let me tell you a story:

I was in the Air Force at the time, stationed in Wiesbaden, Germany. I was single when I met Dr. Ben Cranston and his wife Alicia. Ben was a doctor, one that the Air Force had paid for his medical education. He was serving the seven years of active duty that was required of him to recoup the cost of his schooling. Alicia was a nurse who had worked out a deal as a civilian working with the government. She was able to work where her husband was stationed.

I got to know Alicia before I met Ben. I was in the hospital with kidney stones. She was my nurse; quite an unusual nurse I would say. She was working nights when I met her. I was sleeping one night when I thought I had a dream about her—a sexual dream. As it turned out, it wasn’t a dream at all. I woke up with her sitting on the edge of my bed. She was giving me a blowjob. She had been washing me earlier in the day. Turns out, she had a thing for guys with uncut cocks. To tell you the truth, she was doing things to mine that I had never experienced before. I was in the hospital for a week. During that time, she came in and gave me head at least once a night. I have to say she made my hospital stay quite pleasurable.

Before I got out of the hospital, she introduced me to Ben. He invited me over to dinner one night. I thought that was unusual because officers usually didn’t socialize with enlisted men. As it turned out though, Alicia told Ben about my uncut cock, and how she had been sucking it. Uncut himself, he loved watching his wife being fucked and sucked by an uncircumcised man. We became good friends.

I wasn’t the only enlisted man in their circle of friends though. There were ten of us. Not long after Ben and I were doing Alicia together I was invited to a New Year’s Eve party at their house. There were eleven guys, including Ben. Long before midnight we and Alicia were all naked—eleven men with uncircumcised erections—she had a pretty select group. After the party, most of us got together with Alicia and Ben and serviced Alice, the way we are doing with you Ashley.

She said Ben was the one who introduced her to having sex with multiple partners. It happened when he was in medical school. ‘When he first mentioned it to me, I was pissed at him,’ she said, ‘pissed that he would expose me like that, to be used by a group of men. I couldn’t conceive of having sex with more than one man at a time. I was so upset with him (this was before we got married) that I left him for a while. But when we got back together, I decided that I loved him so much that I would try it for him.’

“When I first saw the three naked men, he brought to the party I was disgusted. I thought I would hate it. I thought they would all think I was a slut. But when it started happening the feeling was so incredibly beautiful, it was as if I had died and gone to heaven. I didn’t care about labels anymore. I just wanted all those dicks—around me, on me, and in me. From that point sex with one man was just too normal. I loved fucking, don’t get me wrong. But if I didn’t get as many cocks in me as possible at one time at least once a month I felt a void that just had to be filled.”

I lived for two years in Wiesbaden and helped gangbang Alicia at least once a month. After I came back to the states it turned out that Ben and Alicia moved to a city just an hour away. For fifteen years we partied at least four times a year. They finally moved to Florida, and we lost touch.

What I am saying Ashley, is that you might be opening Pandora’s Box. So just be careful, young lady.”

Ashley went to Nick and kissed him long and lovingly. “That’s so sweet of you to think of me in this way Nick.” She tongue-kissed him passionately while kneading his penis back to a rock-hard erection.

Dropping to her knees she peeled back his foreskin and took his cock into her mouth, sucking him for about a minute then stood up and said, “I don’t know about Pandora’s Box, Nick. But I do know about Ashley’s.” She grinned. “It needs some attention, maybe it’s just only for tonight but...” She turned around, bent over, and said, “Fuck me, Nick.”

The party was on again. For three more hours, she had her five men in as many ways as possible, and they had her until their nuts ached.


It was 5:10 am when she woke up in bed with someone spooned into her back. When she turned, she saw Darren’s sleeping face. Disoriented for a few seconds she murmured, “Darren?” His eyes fluttered.

Though, having awoken from such a wildly incredible dream, she was momentarily confused. The dream was too real, and she was disturbed. It took place in a motel room. She was there with Hartley Frasier, her gay friend. Hartley, dressed in a tuxedo, was on his knees, moving slowly down a line of five men—her friends from McClain Construction. He sucked each man until they ejaculated in his mouth. The oldest four men, Sam, Nick, Skip, and Greg were abusing Hartley, calling him a faggot, and threatening to beat the shit out of him.

The last man standing in line was Darren who was castigating the four men for abusing the unfortunate teenager. “Come on guys,” he said. “He’s just like I thought I was ... like you thought I was at first. Only I’m not, and you know it.” The four men came toward Darren as if they would attack him. That’s where the dream ended.

Discomfited by her dream Ashley had conflicting feelings. Her body was warm and comfy, like having been soaking in a therapeutic hot tub. She felt limp as if she had undergone a marathon massage. Her entire saddle though felt like it had been scrubbed by a rough, old washcloth. At the same time, it tingled. Her pussy smarted when she touched it and she winced. Gingerly she tested her clitoris. It was puffy and sore. Her anus felt like she had just gone to the bathroom after having eaten the hottest chili pepper known to mankind.

Instantly she was aware of her surroundings and was reliving the incredible, almost frantic evening of unbelievable pleasure that ended for her in a congenial fog. She last remembered her men gathered around the bed touching and kissing her ... remembered Sam saying, “It was a fantastic night baby girl You were amazing.” She recalled looking up and Sam saying, “Don’t worry sweetie, Darren will stay with you until your friend arrives; I think you said he’ll be here at 5:30 or 6:00.”

She nudged the sleeping body behind her. “Darren?”

“Yeah babe,” he replied sleepily draping his arm over her body.

“What time is it?”

“Just after five.”

“What time did they leave?”

He yawned and answered, “Around three, maybe 3:15.”

“I feel like I’ve had the gnarliest workout in my life,” Ashley said.

Darren gave her a drowsy chuckle. “That’s an understatement kiddo. We all did.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.