Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 7

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

I couldn't believe the police was saying Chloe was murdered, I thought I had covered my tracks well. I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day I just keep thinking any minute the police would bust through the door to arrest me. (But they didn't.)

The end of the day came and I was looking forward to a good fucking from Mr. Smith. So I went home and got changed and told my mum I was going to my friends birthday party, my mum wasn't happy about me going out dressed the way I was but I told her I just wanted to fit in with all the other girls. She eventually agreed and I was on my way.

I waited at the school gates for Mr. Smith (hopefully a good fucking could keep my mind off the whole Chloe thing. His car pulled up I quickly jumped in and we was on the way to his house. When we got there I just wanted to fuck him so we cut the crap of the wine and stuff and went straight to his room. As soon as I got in his bedroom door I was pushed to the bed, I turned round and his wife stood there and said "back for some more are you." She held me down while he tied me to the bed. "Mr. Bottle has missed you so I think his going to pound your pussy tonight after my hubby's fucked you first.

I laid there as he fucked me hard. It felt so good. He pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my face, and before my pussy had chance to relax his wife shoved it in backwards. I was crying with pain as she pushed it in harder and harder. They both laughed as I cried and begged her to stop. It felt like it lasted forever when she finally stopped my pussy was so sore.

I was untied from the bed, and then got redressed, then his wife gave called me a taxi and gave me some money. As I went out the door she whispered into my ear and said "I don't want to see you back here again, if I do you will end up dead. You understand?" I nodded and walked out the door and got in the taxi. The whole ride home the driver was eying me up, when we got to my house I got the money out but He said "how about you fuck me instead of paying me." I said "okay." I climbed on the back seat and spread my legs and let him fuck me and shot his spunk all in my mouth.

When he finished I got out and went into my house and straight to bed. I was woken up by the sound of police raiding my house and my mum screaming, they bust into my room and handcuffed me and told me I was being arrested for the murder of Chloe. I was read my rights and took to the police station.

I couldn't believe I been caught, as I was put in a room and my mum had to be there as I was still a minor. The police had hard evidence on me I had been seen fleeing from the scene of the crime and my dna was found at the crime scene. My mum couldn't believe it she started shouting at me I was just crying as I was told I will be going to jail for a minimum of 20 years and there was no way out of this. There was no bail I had to sit in jail while I waited for my court date.

When the court date came no one was there not even my mum, I was sentenced to 20 years for murder as I walk toke to prison I knew my life was over and I couldn't change what had happened and I had no clue what was next...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.