Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 42

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

On Friday, we woke up in Darcy's bed. Although I had a slight headache, it wasn't debilitating. I was lying on my stomach with my arm over Darcy who was sleeping on her back and I leaned over and took her closest nipple in my mouth. As I licked her, I was gentle just as a kitten would. I let my rough tongue rouse her from her sleep. She petted my head and said, "Good morning Baby. How are you feeling this morning? Do you need some aspirin?"

"I just need you."

I spent the next fifteen-minutes driving her crazy, never leaving her breasts as I licked, sucked, and rubbed her. Eventually I straddled her body and jacked myself off until I came all over her tits. She wanted me in her, but I decided that I was going to make her wait.

"Darcy, you can have Lilly lick your tits clean, but she can't touch your pussy. There will be no cum for you until after work tonight when you introduce me to your slave, Karen."

"You're trying to kill me Master, but I suffer every day that you aren't here, so I don't see why today will end up any different. Will you fuck me hard tonight? Up to now, you've loved me and made love to me. You've embarrassed me and humiliated me, but you haven't fucked me and I need a good fucking like only you can give."

"I'll fuck you before you go to sleep tonight. Is today the same schedule as yesterday?" I asked.

"I have the same schedule, but I would prefer that you not go out and get hammered. And if at all possible, I'd appreciate if you could refrain from orgies in any bathrooms."

"You do know that I enjoyed reading while listening to the symphony. I think that it gave me a rhythm that helped my pace and comprehension. When he started to dance, I had some interest in watching Tim for a while, but it was boring after the first hour or two. My thoughts were to buy some papers and a book before we went to your rehearsal. Maybe I'll buy a sailboat in the afternoon and go out and rescue some prisoners from that island in the bay."

"Alcatraz is closed. You'd only end up rescuing tourists."

"Are they cute?"

"If you really want to go sailing, I know a guy with a boat. He loves to sail, but during the week, he sometimes has problems finding people who have time to sail with him. He's gay, but not as obvious as Tim and Steve. I can call him if you'd like. He's around fifty and retired. He's a big supporter of the arts and I've met him at a few benefits. Do you want me to call him?"

"If you think he'd want to go, I'd love to go sailing instead of watching ballet."

"Lilly, get in here."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Lick this cum off my tits, but don't touch my pussy or I'll be whipped."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Lilly performed her duty, Darcy continued, "I'll call Will, Will Hanson is his name, and see if he can meet us for lunch and I'll introduce you."

"If it works out, that would be great."

Lilly finished, and we took a shower. Lilly styled Darcy's hair and had a fruit salad made. We ate quickly, and walked to the bus stop, where she normally caught the bus. As we exited the bus, I left her, and went to the newsstand and bought the Journal, the Post, the New York Times, and the San Francisco Examiner. I also picked up a book, Poland by James Michener, from their small selection of best-sellers.

When I left the newsstand, I walked down the block and found a place where I could buy a cup of coffee. I had one cup in the coffee shop and then got another large one to go. I spent the morning listening to some fine Christmas music and reading my newspapers. When lunch came around, I got the opportunity to meet Will Hanson. He looked younger than I thought he would, but he seemed nice and wanted to go sailing. He had a small pick-up truck, so we drove down to the marina.

The boat, which was ready to go, was in nice shape. I found out that she (the boat) was, a 1982, thirty-nine foot sloop rigged for speed. He asked if I had sailed before, so I ran through my few adventures in Rhode Island with Ken Parson and my adventures in Chicago and Idaho. I enjoyed it, but I knew that I wasn't the greatest at it. He took the helm while I manned the lines to get us out of the slip, and then out of the marina. There was a nice breeze, so we picked up some speed. Although there were a few other boats out, it wasn't too crowded. After we had the sails trimmed, I moved back next to Will, where he taught me some things about the boat and sailing. He explained what he was thinking about and watching for in the sailing of the boat, and making course decisions. In a sailboat, there's much more planning, and knowing what specific things he needs to watch for to make the proper sailing decisions.

It was just like learning the rules of the road when you're learning to drive, except we were out on the water. "Watch out for the kid with the ball in the driveway. There's a stop sign ahead and another car on the left will be stopping. What do you do, who has the right of way?" It was truly interesting, and I really enjoyed learning. Will asked about my business, so I told him that I was in the trucking business, and asked him what he did before he retired.

"I hate to work, so I made some money and then put it to work for me. Given that approach, I guess that I'm still in business, but I now have others that run it for me. To make it work, I pay them a small salary and a bonus based on profits. I had one manager who thought that my profits were his bonus, but he's in jail now. To make certain that it doesn't happen again, I have auditors that keep things above-board. I own apartment complexes, some of which I built, some I bought, and then remodeled. As I built the business, I paid cash, and now we do it all with cash flows. At this point, I have over a thousand units in different places, so I just cash the checks at the end of each month."

"I have a buddy in Orlando. He and I set up a company to do a similar thing except with houses. Our goal was one hundred houses. Our plan is to rent them until they're debt free, and then live off the income until we decide to sell them. We have so far averaged a cost per house of forty-two thousand, and after we remodeled them, the average appraisal is close to seventy-five each."

"How much do you owe on them?"

"We put twenty percent down, so eighty percent would be around three million. At this point, he's paying off a house every third month. That increases the available cash, so the time between pay-offs will decrease as we pay off more houses. I think he has a ten-year plan."

"It sounds like you have a good plan in place, so why do the trucking thing? I have many investments and talk to many people. Most of them say that, now, trucking is the worst place to have your money. One of the men that I spoke with said that trucking companies are defaulting and going out of business like dominoes one after the other."

"It seems to me that someone out there is putting them out of business. Wouldn't that company be a good investment?"

"I don't know. What I've heard is that they're cutting prices to steal business. That approach works for a while, but how long can they run at a loss to buy business and what will the reaction be when they raise the prices back to where they were before or make them even higher?"

"Maybe they found a better way, and this is just the steam ships putting the sailing ships out of business?"

"I love to sail so let's use a different analogy."

"Will, when the cash in my savings account gets to four-hundred billion, I'll drop the price of shipping another fifteen to twenty percent."

"That's you huh? Did you say four hundred billion with a "B"? That's a lot of money, how long will it take you?"

"Who's your friend? I don't want this to get around."

"He's in banking, and has been left holding the bag and a bunch of trucks. If you want a good deal I can get them for you cheap."

"You mean the big trucks with the bedroom in the back, so the drivers can sleep and not drive, sleep and not make money, sleep and burn fuel on the side of the road? I think I'll let my drivers sleep at night in their own beds and have them drive streamlined trucks that run twenty-four hours a day pulling freight and making money. I have around a million trucks on the road averaging sixty miles an hour. The going rate is a dollar mile."

"You gross a million a minute?"

"I do, but you have to remember that we drive all day and all night, so we not only gross one million a minute, but a billion a day. Since our last tack we have grossed around, fifteen million dollars."

"But are you making a profit? It must cost you a fortune."

"We pay salary each week, and accounts receivables are six weeks in arrears. If you use a billion a day and push that out six weeks, it certainly takes a tremendous amount of cash reserves to pay the bills. We have a line of credit, but haven't needed to use any of it for the last six months. Our savings is growing around ten billion a month from that one business, and we have others as well."

"Can I tell my friend to dump them and run?"

"What bank is he at?"

"Pacific Coast Bank, based here in San Fran, but they cover all of California, Oregon, and Washington State."

"Tell him to call Fred White at Freedom bank and Fred will give him some advice, but he may also try to buy them. He has too much money and needs places to invest it."

"I'll let him know. How in the world did you manage to get a day off with all the stuff you have going on for you?"

"I hired good people that knew more than I did about different industries."

"What happens when they retire?"

"Like you, I structured their deal to include a retirement bonus based on a performance goal that we agreed upon when we hired them. They need to reach the goal, hire and train their replacement, mentor for a year after retirement and then receive payment of a residual on their replacements work. The goal is to roll them over every five to ten years."

"I should look into that for my team. They can't be around forever and I'm still young."

I smiled. He asked, "What's so funny?"

"It has been three million dollars since we talked about how much we make."

He laughed aloud at that. "You should give some away, it makes you feel good."

"I will, but first I have to set aside the four hundred billion, or a bunch of venture capitalists will be the people making the big bucks. A while back, we had the unions come after our employees, so we helped our employees set up their own union. Since the beginning of the company, we always talked to them and cared about their concerns anyways, so what the heck. On a continuing basis, they give to charity, ninety-five percent of the three million a month in union dues. That's what they spend most of their time talking about at the meetings, where to give the money. So far, they've mostly given it to children's hospitals. The Shriner's burned and crippled Children's Hospitals and St. Jude's receive most of it, and then local charities receive the rest. It isn't much, but it's over thirty million a year."

"That's no small amount."

"Darcy says that you support the arts."

"I think that art and music stirs creativity, and it isn't funded. I give to help it survive."

"I've started collecting art. I bought it as an investment, but when the first person came and offered me fifty percent more than I paid, you know what I did?"

"Told him to fuck off?"

"I did that first, and then I called my buyer and told him to go buy more."

"Does he do a good job? I've been leery of buyer's agents."

"I was too. I gave him ten million and then when he'd spent all the money, I called an independent appraiser, and had him come in and appraise the work. I paid him a percentage of the appraisal. He made more by doing a good job for me than he would have from kickbacks from the sellers."

"I like that approach. I wouldn't want to step on your toes, but would you mind sharing his name with me?"

"It's Wolfgang, but I'll write it all down for you."

"Thanks."

"Do you support the ballet?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I was watching Darcy practice yesterday with the ballet and felt very bored. You know about idle hands and all. I ended up getting drunk and in trouble. That's why you got picked to babysit me today during ballet practice."

"That's interesting. In fact, I do support the ballet and other types of dance, and I try to support all kinds of art. I don't support what people are trying to call 'shock' stuff art. If someone makes a cross out of bat shit, that isn't art. It's a person that isn't a good artist trying to cause a controversy by slinging bat shit at the church and hiding behind 'art'. If you have a problem with the church, write a letter to the paper or sit down and talk with church leaders. Don't hurt the funding for kids and people who're looking for a way to express themselves. Do you want to tell me about the trouble you got in?"

"I decided to cut out of the ballet practice early and had three hours to walk two miles to where we were meeting for dinner. I decided to check out a few bars along the way and ended up getting a blowjob at one of them. Darcy didn't like that very much?"

"I can see that. What did she do?"

"She found the girl and made her do it again, in the middle of the bathroom with eight people standing around watching. It wasn't the smartest thing I ever did. I think she feels safer with me away from the bars."

"She told you that I was gay, didn't she?"

"I'm not gay, so she isn't worried about me. She might have some worries about you. I don't know."

We talked about some other stuff and more about sailing. It was a great afternoon. We pulled into the slip around six. I laughed as I tied up the last line. He asked what was so funny.

"I made it until six o'clock yesterday. Then I wandered off and got in trouble. Just look what happened today. You took me sailing today, here it's time to head back to the city, and it's six o'clock. Just enough time left for me to get in trouble."

"Britt, I'm not getting in trouble because of you. I'll take you to a bar, but I'm watching you until Darcy finishes for the day."

I shrugged and said, "Lead the way, my friend."

We took his truck to a restaurant in the financial district. When we entered, I noticed that there were almost all guys in the place. Smart man. He knew that I wasn't gay, so he took me to a gay bar.

Steve, Tim, and Darcy came in around ten fifteen, but I had taken the slow route of sipping beers, so I wasn't even close to being drunk. Darcy saw me and hugged Will.

She said, "Thanks for babysitting him. I hope he wasn't too much trouble."

"I was with a cute young guy. It was good for my reputation. I had more than a few people stop by to say hello and ask to meet my 'new' friend."

"When I babysat in high school, I used to take the little kids to the park so I could pick up girls. He used me as bait," I said.

Darcy asked, "Did you catch anything, Will?"

"I have a few new telephone numbers."

"Did he sink your boat?"

"No, he can sail with me any time."

Darcy asked, "Are you ready to go? I'm sure Karen is waiting for us to have dinner with her."

When we left the bar, we took a cab back to her place. As we walked through the lobby, I saw Darcy reach over to her call button, and push it twice, as she proceeded to use her key to enter. We took the elevator to her floor, and when we opened the door, Karen met us in the entryway naked. She was in the same position today as when I first met her mother.

She was wearing a collar and was waiting for Darcy. Darcy walked up to her and asked her how her day was. By moving closer, it forced Karen to look up at Darcy, and made her position more uncomfortable.

Karen said, "I had a good week and everything went well."

"Did you mess up any orders?"

"No... , well, to tell the truth, they accused me of messing up an order, but when they listened to the tapes they realized that the man hadn't given me the order the way he wanted it placed."

"So, you made a mistake because you didn't clarify exactly what he wanted, and he didn't know enough to ask for the order correctly?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think that he feels good about his experience with your company today?"

"No, Mistress."

"You've had six weeks with no mistakes and now you've let me down, your customer down, your company down and yourself down. I want you to go and get the paddle. A great Master taught me to always strive for perfection and it will take you far in life."

"Yes, Mistress."

I could tell that she wasn't used to doing this in front of other people, but she knew the routine. Britt knew that she'd go through her routine with just a little more red in her skin from the added embarrassment. She came back with the paddle and lay on Darcy's lap. She received ten smacks on her ass as she counted them off.

When she finished, Darcy rubbed her ass and said, "I'm so proud of you for how well you're doing, and the promotions that you've been getting. It's because of your drive for excellence that you can come to New York with me. Your drive convinced them to raise your salary, so you could take care of yourself and your mother. I not only love you and want you to succeed at whatever you do, but I also want you to do and be the best that you can."

"Yes Mistress, I understand and love you too."

"Now, get up. I made a mistake this week as well. I had to sneeze in the middle of a song and missed a note. My Master demands that I be accountable as well."

She took off her clothes and handed me the paddle. I took her place on the chair, and she went face down over my lap. I gave her the ten spankings that she desired, and then she got up to kiss me and thank me. She said, "There are maybe a handful of musicians that have made it to New York with less than five years of experience playing professionally. I was in Orlando for two seasons and in San Francisco for one. I'm very hard on myself to strive for perfection since playing in the band at Florida. This lesson has brought me recognition, opportunity and a very nice paycheck. Thank you, Master for looking out for me and guiding me to where I am."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.