Naomi's Story From Second Time Through - Cover

Naomi's Story From Second Time Through

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

Phil and Naomi would be graduating in a few weeks and they would be off to college together over an hour from home and would have more freedom than they had ever known. Naomi had learned her lesson and was on the pill. This had allowed her sex life with Phil had become more active and stress free. The main problem they had was the crazy places they found themselves having sex in. The back seat of Naomi's little Volkswagen Beetle was a perfect example of "where there is a will there is a way". Naomi was a petite little thing at 5'2" and less than 100 pounds, but Phil was 6' 5" so they were very creative to say the least.

Naomi's favorite spot was when Phil would get his mom's big Dodge and they would go to the drive-in and if it was raining and there was a double feature it was heaven. They would pull into a parking spot and most of the time they did not even bother with the speaker. Within minutes after the feature stated they would have the windows so steamed up that even if someone walked by the car they could not have seen the two horny teens inside.

Phil, bless his heart was awkward, clumsy and like most teenage boys could not hold off his orgasm, but being young also meant he could go again and again.Naomi loved his kisses and when he would slow down and rub or suck her nipples she would think she was going to ignite. Like most teenage girls though Naomi loved being loved she felt secure, happy and empowered when they made love. Feeling the warmth of Phil's cum when he exploded inside her made her feel fulfilled because the boy she loved with all her heart and soul was extremely happy.

Truth was most nights after Phil dropped her off she would go home and masturbate to relieve her sexual tension dreaming that it was Phil knowing how to bring her to the perfect orgasm.

Phil may not have been the perfect lover, but he was the perfect boyfriend. Whatever he lacked in sexual technique he made up for in sweetness. He would write Naomi sweet love notes, buy her flowers, stuffed animals, and never forgot a date of something special. Naomi loved him with every fiber of her being and while other guys who would make passes or flit with her there was only Phil.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.