Teen Teasing on Bus and Bus Shelter Sluttiness - Cover

Teen Teasing on Bus and Bus Shelter Sluttiness

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My fun on buses teasing older men and some fun I had in a bus shelter.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Following on from the last experience i shared, i thought i would tell more about my repeat fun on the bus trip.

I have told you all about my session with Tony, my brother and being watched by the builders. During this experience I enjoyed a bit of light flirting with a couple of old men whilst on the bus journey.

It was an experience I was to repeat again a few days later, and again subsequently on another occasion.

I had been determined to try and find the two old men who had been so complimentary about my legs and arse. I knew that a lot of old people often followed the same routine. My gran and grandad did. They always went to the same shops, largely on the same days and normally within the same times. I guess having a free bus pass that could only be used at certain times was part of the reasoning.

Well, after a couple of failed attempts to track them down, I finally succeeded. I had planned to do the same sort of thing again, some gentle teasing and flashing of leg etc. It was however to go a little further than that.

My two previous attempts to find them had failed. I had ended up sat on the top deck of a bus alone.I had felt oddly more self conscious of the way I had slutted myself up, and modified my school uniform when alone than I was when I had an audience!.

Anyway, on this occasion I got lucky again. The two old guys duly got on the bus at the same stop as before and made their way upstairs. Their eyes lit up as they saw me again, obviously remembering me form the previous encounter a short time before.

"Well hello again gorgeous", one of the old men said to me. I was later to know him as Alf.

"Hiya", I replied back, cautiously awaiting their next comments or moves.

I had again made adjustments to my appearance. Having left school straight after the bell, and lying to my mum and dad about having a school activity to go to, I had made my way to the bus stop. Once alone on the top deck, I had slipped my school knickers off and replaced them with a sexier, lacier pair I had been bought by Tony. I also rolled my socks down to ankle length, as I had seen models wearing school uniforms with this style of socks in some porno mags and videos.

I again applied extra make up, blusher, lipstick and eyeshadow, making myself a bit tarty looking. My grey school skirt was again hoisted up to very short mini skirt length and my top two buttons of my blouse undone. All in all I looked a completes slag.

The look was completed again with my pair of black stiletto high heels. I had been feeling really randy for most of the day hoping that i would again get the chance to be naughty, and I wasn't to be disappointed. My pussy was already moist and a bit creamy from the anticipation of some teasing.

"Nice to see you again sexy", the other chap said to me, ( I was later to know him as Jim).

"Nice to see you as well", I responded. "I'm glad that day of school is over what a bore", I added.

"So you don't like school eh?", Alf said to me. "We didn't like it either, but that was a very long time ago".

I laughed and as I did so I made sure my left leg found its way from the seat and slightly out into the aisle.

Fuck, I had made my skirt short!

Virtually the full length of my leg was visible from my high heeled foot to the top of my thigh.

I could see them both looking so I thought I would give them a little more of a come on.

"I bet you were both naughty buggers at school eh?", I laughingly said to them.I kept my leg out so I could be ogled more by my two lecherous old devils.

Alf's eyes were devouring my teen legs and I could see Jim was also having a good old look.

"Well we had our moments eh Alf?", he said." I bet your a a bit naughty too aren't you?" he asked me.

"Oh I can be" I teasingly smiled back at them.As i smiled i licked my lips with my tongue, tracing my red lipsticked mouth trying my best to be seductive.

With this we introduced ourselves to each other. The old guys telling me their names and me telling them mine.

I tried my best to make sure that they were getting a good eyeful of my leg and also my titties too. With my top two buttons already undone, I tried my best to get my blouse a bit tighter, accentuating my tits and giving a good shot of my cleavage. During our little chat I managed to surreptitiously undo a third button, thus exposing my young breasts even more.

As we continued this chat I decided to move closer to them. They were a couple of rows in front of me so I thought they would both get a better view of me moving closer. I told them i was struggling to hear them, stood up, and after collecting my school bag from the seat I said I was going to move a little closer.

As I walked up the bus towards them I could see them ogling my long slender legs. my skirt was way shorter than even I had intended.

Once beside them I decided to sit on the opposite side from them. I lent over to put my bag on the seat and they had a really good view up my skirt as I did so. Easily seeing my lacy panties tight against my young arse. I then sat on the seat making sure I had both legs now on view.

"You have great pair of legs Anna" Alf said to me.

"Thank very much", I replied. "You think my skirt is too short?", I asked as I motioned forward in the seat.

"Any shorter and you would get arrested!", was Jim's reply.

We all laughed and then Alf commented on my arse again.

"I love your little arse too Anna", he told me.

"Oh you naughty thing", I mockingly said to him. "Did you get a little peek when I bent over?", the question was waiting for the obvious answer. They couldn't have failed but to have seen my arse as I had bent over.

"Oh yes", they both replied together." That's the second time we've seen your knickers now, and we are getting a much better view of your knockers now too!"

"Well I hope you enjoyed the view?", I asked them slightly parting my legs a little further, and again pushing my tits out.

"Hell yes", Alf said. "We may be old but we ain't dead Anna".

I looked straight across at them and smiled. My cunt was now heavily leaking and I could feel my clit getting solid and tingling like mad.

"Good", I said. "Nothing wrong with it is there?" I asked. "Nothing wrong with you enjoying looking and me enjoying showing."

"Nothing at all" was their immediate reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.