Preview

Lady in Red, Book 1 (The Rise of the Queen)

by Harddaysknight

Copyright© 2013 by Harddaysknight

Action/Adventure Story: Steve and Gwen meet at the beginning of their senior year. He has no family and she has a large one. They are drawn to each other and become the stuff of legends. If you can suspend your disbelief and enjoy reading about heroes, Navy SEALs, football, surgeons, pirates, actors, and even honest politicians, you may enjoy this story. I hope to post a chapter every week, give or take. This should be a long and amazing story, filled with drama and some melodrama. Read on.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

I've read and greatly enjoyed stories by "Magi" and "Nick Scipio". They inspired me to create my own story of teen angst, love, and loss. To keep the melodrama at a high level, there'll be some incredible feats and heroic actions. This is no ordinary pair of kids and their adventures will prove it. If Navy Seals, football stars, surgeons, glamorous actors and models, and honest politicians destroy your ability to suspend disbelief; this story may not be for you. It is a work in progress with several chapters completed and many more to come. Thanks to everyone the takes the time to read this, and to all of you that still like to dream. Harddaysknight. Now the story begins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.