Dogsmith - Cover

Dogsmith

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa wants to join a sorority and all she has to do is complete one last challenge, to get one of her sorority sisters laid. But that could be harder than it sounds, especially since the girl in question is a three-year-old black lab named Sophie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   School   .

"I don't know, Daddy. I'm just not sure if I have what it takes," I sighed and listened to my father. Two thousand miles doesn't seem as far on the telephone, but when you hang up it seems like ... forever. That's why I was still trying to explain my reluctance to join a sorority. If he'd been there, facing me, this conversation would have been over long ago.

"I know, I know ... Meet people, it's not who you are it's who you know ... yayaya ... Daddy, I know what you're saying" He hates it when I say that.

It's not who you know, it's who you blow; isn't that what you really mean, Daddy? I was dying to say it, just to get some real attention. This sorority thing was just an excuse for our weekly Father-Daughter quality time. On the telephone. Right.

I watched the TV out of the corner of my eye. I found myself wishing Big Bird was on, and then it would have been juuuust perfect. Like I'd never even left.

Later, after I'd almost forgotten my conversation with Daddy, I had another one.

"I don't know Susan, I'm just not sure I have what it takes, ya know?" I sighed with a strange sense of deja vu and listened to my roommate yell at me from the bathroom. Her voice echoed down the short hallway into the kitchen and made me wince.

"What? What do you mean? Of course you have what it takes! God! Don't be so dense!"

I looked at my salad and dropped my fork into it, pushing it away. I wasn't hungry anymore.

"Look," she said, padding across the carpet with her wet feet, knotting one of my towels between her breasts. "You're almost in anyway, right? I mean, you have like one thing left to do and that's it, you're home free!" She tilted her head to one side and gave me a funny crooked smile while she rubbed stiff fingers back and forth through her short black hair, separating the wet strands and giving it a puffy spiky kind off look before combing it straight back.

Susan was a junior and a member of the sorority. She was also my sponsor, which was why we roomed together. Once I'd accepted the invitation to apply, my campus housing assignment had suddenly changed. I wondered if I failed the final test, if I'd be moving again.

"Yeah," I reluctantly agreed. "One thing left and I'm home free."

Susan was going out, mercifully. I loved her like a sister, I guess. My own sister, Erin, was a total bitch and she'd run off with a guy named Coors on the back of his motorcycle when she was seventeen. When we were both seventeen. Daddy sometimes confused us, calling me Erin when he was really angry. Like Lisa would never do that to him. Of course, that would set me off ... if I wasn't already. Bad enough being twins, but didn't it ever stop?

I sat down in the soft glow of the television, turning the sound all the way down so that all I could hear was the drip of the faucet in the kitchen. Like a metronome keeping the beat, keeping me company. I rolled my eyes. If I started talking to the sink I was going to lose it. I picked up the little piece of parchment. Literally. It was real parchment.

Sorority games; I shook my head.

It was rolled up and tied with a red bow. It had even been sealed with wax and imprinted with the compass and scales of the Phi Lambda's, as if someone might want to steal their secrets. The writing was hand lettered and even beautiful, I thought in abstract. I wasn't quite ready to give them too much credit. What was I resisting, I wondered? A sorority was a good thing, right? Meet other women, foster friendship and contacts for success later. We were all business majors, all of us struggling with the knowledge that we were preparing for a male dominated world that really didn't want us in it.

Was that it? Second thoughts and self doubts; Lord knows I'd considered switching to journalism often enough. It wasn't too late. Or ... I looked at the parchment, unrolling it. Maybe it was this final little thing that was bothering me.

"To our most beloved pledge-sister Lisa..."

You know you're in trouble when someone calls you most beloved anything. In this case, disguised within the prose of whereas and wherefore and to wit lay the real challenge...

" ... Thus have thee been charged, pledge-sister Lisa, to discover and deliver upon our most noble traditions suitable companionship and comfort to the passions of our dearest Sophie..."

Sophie was a dog.

" ... Above all knowest thee, our Pledge-Sister, that lovely Sophie, being a soul of such sweet countenance and fervent grace that mortal staffs should ne'er deign her petal bruise..."

Blah Blah Blah

" ... Tis a mighty fount of youthful vigor required to quench the fires of her deepest thirst..."

Uh-huh

" ... Know ye that only such a staff as might a Grecian God posses shall entertain thy holy endeavor; let him be known to precious Sophie from Beginning unto End..."

Subtle huh? It went on for awhile like that, believe me.

It was signed by the President-Sister of the sorority, who had deigned to pen, in her very own crimson ink ... there at the bottom... "This means get her laid by an Alpha Omega!"

As if I couldn't figure that much out.

I scratched my head anyway, just because it felt good. Our sorority mascot, our precious, thirsty, delicate Sophie, was a 5 year old Black Lab. At the nearby school for boys, Winchester Academy, our sometimes rivals, sometimes partners in all inter-school activities, were the Alpha Omega's. Somehow I needed to get one of those young men, the cream of our nation's Ivy League preparatory school youth, to...

I shook my head, not really wanting to believe it.

... to have sex, intercourse from beginning to end, with Sophie. I glanced at her, sleeping on the corduroy covered bean bag chair that she came with. Yeah. That's right, she'd been entrusted to me. What would I say to a guy? How drunk would he have to be? I mean, I could probably set up something over the phone, guys were guys, right?

I tried to think of her as ... well ... as..."She's ... a short girl. Sort of ... likable. Very friendly." I frowned, not liking the way it sounded at all. "She's dark, with brown eyes ... deep brown eyes! And, um she's ... very oral!" I said it sexy, like "Mmmmm ... she swallows!"

And then I laughed. This wasn't going to work.

I could lie, you're thinking. But no. I had a camcorder too; I had to get it on film for the archives. Not to mention a roomful of drunken cheering college coeds watching some drunken college guy fucking their dog. Some of them no doubt would be hoping that that particular Grecian God would become someone important so they could blackmail him later. It's not who you know, it's you blow ... Thanks Daddy.

Did I want to have what it takes?

I only had a week too. The initiation was happening on the next full moon. Journalism ... sounded better and better. I fell asleep holding my brochure for Columbia, dreaming of interviewing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in the shower after a concert. It was so hot and wet in there!


"Hey ... Lisa ... Wake up..."

I opened my eyes expecting to see Flea stroking his huge ... Dildo?

"You didn't play with Sophie did you?" Susan shook her head. "You have to do it or she's going to get moody!"

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up, only to have that big strap-on doggy toy shoved in my lap. "What time is it?"

"It's time for you to play with Sophie. Come on!" She tugged at me and I swear, if she hadn't been my best friend for 2000 miles I'd have...

"Yeah, yeah. Okay already," I sighed.

This wasn't so bad anyway and I did have a pleasant little warmth down in my tummy from that dream. I picked up the dildo, 8" of flesh like space-age rubber stuff shaped like a human penis.

"Are you sure you don't want to..." I looked at Susan and she shook her head with a wry smile.

"Honestly, Lisa! You're such a dyke!"

"No I'm not. I'm just horny!" I stood up and stretched, taking off my oversized t-shirt and pulling down my panties. "Besides ... you're the one who seduced me, remember?"

"Well, not tonight. It's Sophie's turn."

I nodded. It was useless arguing with Susan anyway. I'd been losing arguments all my life and she knew it. I'd never been with a girl until I got invited to join the sorority. Our first challenge as pledges had been to submit to the pleasures of Sapphic love. It's not who you know...

"Here Sophie!" I whistled, holding up the dildo and she lifted her head, opening her mouth so that long rough pink tongue lolled out. Of course our submission to Sapphic love had started with Sophie. I sighed and felt my pussy tingle as the dog licked her lips and jumped off her chair.

She knew what she wanted. The term for it is flagging and Sophie was flagging me. Moving around me playfully while I tried to strap the dildo around my waist. There was a little teaser that slipped right inside my lips, not much, but it rubbed the clit just right. I was getting it perfect while Sophie held her tail high and started rubbing her ass against my thigh. That dog was insatiable! But what could you expect being the mascot to over two dozen college girls?

I reached down to tease her, whispering to her gently while Susan sat down in the chair I had just vacated to watch. I knew she'd masturbate and eventually use my mouth, or maybe Sophie's to get off on, but I didn't mind. I'd be getting off too in a moment. I rubbed the soft tulip shaped vulva of Sophie's sex. It was soft and warm and I was glad to find she'd even started getting slightly wet. She didn't always and sometimes we needed to use a little doggie lube. I fingered her little hole gently, being careful because even though my nails were short, dog vaginas are pretty tender!

"Hurry up, Lisa!" Susan had slipped her panties off and I could see her rubbing her slit slowly, although I don't know if it was to tease me, or to tease herself.

"I have to get her ready!" I retorted and smiled as my long middle finger slipped right up inside Sophie and I wriggled it around, making her give soft little growls that meant she liked it.

"See!" her voice took an 'I told ya so' tone. "Sophie needs it. Don't you baby?" She smiled at the dog and I obediently pulled my finger slowly out, shiny with Sophie's juices.

I put it to my mouth and licked it clean. I'm not a real lesbian, like I said. I mean, girls taste okay, but it doesn't trip my trigger. But Sophie ... Mmmm ... I don't know what it is with her and sometimes I wondered if all dogs tasted like that. It was like faintly sour milk. With a little brown sugar in it, just to take off the edge. It doesn't sound good, I know, but believe me, it isn't bad at all!

I savored it and then let a little saliva run from my mouth down to my fingers, so I could work it around the cock. I know she was probably wet enough, but I wanted to make sure. She didn't mind at all when I got on my knees behind her, pulling her a little so I could get the right angle. Sophie is a large dog, not huge or anything, but a couple feet at the shoulders and hips and maybe 75lbs or so. But she didn't protest when I grabbed her by the thighs, holding her and talking to her.

The weird thing about dogs is their pussies just seem to go straight up, at least Sophie's does. I positioned the head of my fake cock at her little hole and pushed upward, more than straight inward, letting the rubber adjust to the right angle. Sophie loved that! She wriggled and growled and turned her head, panting and even her tail was wagging, but not very much. I slid into her slowly until she had it all and then she gave me a look like 'Is that all you got?' and I laughed despite myself.

I rocked in and out of her slowly, feeling that little push against my own sex, that sweet rub over my clit and it was good! I tell you, it was nice! Now, I don't know for sure if Sophie can really cum on that strap-on. The girls had been training her with it since she was barely old enough to take it, but if she didn't cum ... she could have fooled me! Her body starts shivering, her legs look like they're going to buckle and she really does grind! She grinds better than Susan does! I think it's because she wants the knot, really. She wants puppies, even though she isn't even in heat!

Silly dog!

And then my cum starts getting close and that's when I really have to hold her. I wrap my arms around Sophie's body and just push that fake cock inside her to the hilt. I love the way her fur feels on my boobs, spread over her back so her smooth furry backbone runs right between them. My nipples get hard and dark and burning while we grind. Her tail rubbing across the fire in my belly, teasing me delightfully! Oh fuck yeah! I love grinding with Sophie!

After a couple nice ones I was glowing and that was when I felt Susan tugging at me..."My turn..." She whispered and I pulled out of Sophie's soaking wet hole slowly, turning on my knees to push the dildo covered with doggy cum deep into Susan's waiting sex with one long push until our cunts were mashed together.

She pulled me close, my breasts found hers and I felt her tongue slipping into my mouth, exploring sensually while mine tickled across it. Susan wrapped her legs around my waist and we began our own sweet dance into pleasure, that shaft of imitation flesh connecting us while we fucked languidly.

Over time we found a little rhythm and that became a soft pounding, my hips moving back and forth, working the cock in and out of her until I was straining at it, arching my back and slamming inside the woman with her legs tense around me, urging me to fuck her harder until she could cum finally, her fingers on my back, digging into my hot flesh and making me cry out as my own orgasm swept through my rushing blood.

And then, breathless and smiling, our flushed and sweating bodies pressed together, she would stroke my hair and kiss me. "Sometimes," Susan whispered, "I almost wish I was a lesbian!" And we both giggled at that because right then, so did I.


The next day I figured I'd better get off my butt and do something. I started trying to think of plans. Like ... hmmm ... I could get some of that date rape drug. But would that work on a guy? I mean, if he went limp noodle I'd be out of luck ... and fifty bucks, since that was how much the geeks in the Winchester science lab were selling it for. One of them asked me if I wanted something to drink ... Yikes!

Okay, none of that.

Well ... blackmail. I'd get the goods on one of them and force him to do what I wanted. Yeah ... and how likely was that? Anything I might get on one of those guys would probably be something he thought was worth bragging about!

And let's not forget, I didn't want to become known as the girl who was looking for someone to fuck her dog! That would be total humiliation! I had to play it low key, close to the vest, and still find a way. What exactly was this preparing me for in life, I wondered? They should have asked my sister to join. I think Coors might have done Sophie, just because she had less than six legs. So far as I knew that was his only real criterion in a sex partner.

Well ... that could be spite talking too.

"Hi!" A voice startled me out of my plans and I looked up, annoyed. "You're Lisa Pavageau, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I said warily. I was sitting down by the dock house on the lake. I could see Winchester on the other side, the tall red brick buildings with pretty white trim. Somewhere over there was a boy...

"I'm Michael," he said, still looking at me, I dimly realized. "Michael Clary."

"Uh, okay." I smiled nicely, hoping he'd get the hint that I was busy.

"Can I, um ... sit down?" He gestured at the empty spot next to me. An empty spot that went for twenty yards in every direction, actually.

I looked around anyway, like an idiot.

"Sure," I shrugged like it was a free country. I was regretting wearing my navy blue skirt. It was too short for me and as I sat there I had the suspicion that Michael Clary was getting an eyeful. The wind was stirring too, blowing my long blonde hair into my soft blue eyes and I hated brushing it away, because I knew how flirtatious that could look. But it was annoying!

"I'm a pledge too," he said, almost touching my left boob with his finger.

I jerked away and stared at him. My breasts were nice and I admit my nipples were showing a little, but jeez! I was about to introduce him to the hand when I realized he'd been pointing at my sorority pledge badge that I'd pinned to my blouse. It was just a little thing, gold and silver and bearing the sorority seal. I had to wear it at all times or else the Earth would stop spinning.

"Uh, sorry." He smiled sheepishly and I blushed a little, realizing I was turning into my sister.

"No, it's okay. I was um, just a little preoccupied." I gave him a reassuring smile and pulled my hair back, holding it finally and trying to pretend I wasn't by leaning my head against my hand. I had my elbow on my knee and I was afraid to look down, just knowing the white cotton of my panties were plain as day.

Michael started looking down and I spoke up quickly!

"So, uh ... what fraternity are you pledged to?"

"Oh! The Alpha Omega's," he replied. "They're great. And um, well ... I saw you and I thought, you know, we're like ... brothers and sisters."

"Yeah!" I returned his smile. Light bulbs were going off in my head.

I looked closely at the guy. He seemed sort of geeky, but cute geeky. Thin and tall, maybe six feet or so. He had brown hair and hazel eyes I think, brown flecked with green. Or maybe the other way around. He wasn't exactly handsome, but cute I suppose. And geeky. I was probably a little out of his league. Tall leggy blonde me, ripe firm breasts, tight round ass, decidedly beautiful and I knew it. I started wondering just how far a guy like Michael would go to get a shot at a girl like me.

I glanced at him and he was tying his shoe lace, or trying to pretend like he was. Mikey had his nose so far up my skirt I was surprised he could find his feet.

"Need help?" I offered, spreading my legs a little more.


"What are you doing?" Susan asked me later as I stood in front of my little closet naked, looking through the hangers.

"I'm going out tonight," I said without turning.

"Really?"

Susan sat down on my bed and then I did turn around, holding up a rather small red dress. It had spaghetti straps and it barely covered my ass. I'd worn it once, just to get a grade in my English class that I'd really needed. I thought of it as my lucky dress. So did my professor apparently, because he'd given me an A+ on my paper without bothering to look at anything but me.

"I thought you weren't going to see anyone because you have that boyfriend at Harvard."

I nodded. "Yeah, I do. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him," I shrugged. "Besides this isn't really a date." I started putting on the dress, letting it mold itself to my body, clinging in just the right places.

She snorted. "That's some serious artillery for not really a date, Lisa." I thought she looked a little envious. Her ass would have never fit into it.

"This old thing?" I made a face. "This is just bait. I'm seeing a guy from the Alpha Omega's and..."

"Ohhhh..." Susan laughed as the gears clicked. "I was wondering when you were going to take care of that. Are you bringing Sophie along?"

"Hmmm..." I hadn't really thought about it. "I was thinking about just bringing him back here. I don't know, what do you think?"

"Well, there isn't a lot of room here," she shrugged. "I'm taking off for the weekend anyway, so it's up to you. But if they make a mess, you have to clean it up!"

"Yeah yeah," I rolled my eyes.

I'd just be glad when it was over with. I'd go out with Michael, tease him a little, get him all hot and stiff and bring him back to my place so we could be alone and then, just as he was about to sample the goods ... I adjusted my firm round tits, pinching my nipples through the fabric so they got nice and hard ... When Mike was ready to sink the pink, that's when I'd introduce him to Sophie!

It seemed like a perfect plan!


"I want to be a writer," Michael explained, and believe it or not, I was listening. I'd found myself quite charmed by this man, this person who had seemed so geekish! It seemed he was anything but and it was frightening. He was smart, fun, and even amusing ... In a good way. I liked the way he made me smile.

"A writer?" I wondered and shifted in the front seat of his car. We were parked at what passed for the local lover's lane, a small stretch of gravel along the lakefront not far from our schools.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I ... well ... I came here, to Winchester, trying to live up to expectations. My Dad went here, my grandfather," he shook his head. "They're big on the fraternity thing, but..."

"Sounds familiar." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what do you write?"

"Oh, everything!" He laughed self-consciously. "Whatever I can think of ... stories, plays. Poems, uh ... prose..."

"Poems?" I smiled at him in the dim glow of the moon far off. "Tell me one."

"Oh no, I can't ... I don't remember any," he said, giving me apologetic eyes, teasing me softly.

"Ohhhh..." I gave him a look. "You can't bring me out here and tell me you write poetry and not tell me one!" I giggled, "That is so wrong!"

"I uh, okay ... I wrote something a month ago and I..." He swallowed hard. "I've been trying to memorize it in case, uh..."

"In case you got some girl out here alone?" I laughed at him.

"No!" He shook his head and looked away, playing shy. "Not just some girl, I mean. I wrote it for ... you." And he looked at me then.

"You didn't even know me a month ago!" I waved my hand at him.

"No, but I saw you and..." Michael sighed. "I saw you..." his voice was soft.

"Okay," I was talking softly now too. "What uh ... what is it?"

"It's sort of ... mmmm ... well ... you promise you won't get mad, Lisa?"

I laughed again. "No!" I stared at him, but my mood was playful. "Of course I can't promise!"

Michael nodded. "Okay well ... Can you, um ... close your eyes?"

"Why?"

"Because!" He laughed nervously. "I'm going to close mine."

I smiled then, not like before, but tenderly and I felt my heart thumping a little. It was nice. "Okay," I whispered, and I did close my eyes, but I took Michael's hand in mine and we sat there for a moment before he spoke. Softly at first, and then a little louder, more animated as he gained confidence.

I felt myself floating ... someplace. Away.

"You must know that I dream of you. You must know how you make me feel, how full of desire, of bare lust. The need to have you. To possess you. It tears at my mind and rends my heart without mercy!

"I gaze upon you every night, as though through a shadow dancing in the light of a single candle. I have undressed you a thousand times, caressed you, whipped you ... Loved you.

"My eyes grow dim to remember the dreams. Like soft tendrils of moonlight seeping through cracks in the sky. Or violent, jagged flashes; thunder rolling across the night. In the center of the storm are we, lovers of a nature tossed in passion's fury!

"When all is calm and gentle is our touch, I feel your tears upon my flesh. We move together, each kiss a moment freed. The dreams which bind us to our hearts unleashed, untamed by mortal hand. In moonlit pools we join, drinking our desire, letting its urgency course through our veins.

"I want you! Tender touch aroused to desperation. The teeth upon my lips, the nails dragged across my back. Hands which a moment more would bring a moan of pleasure dig deep into your hips. Pulling you hard against me, impaling, thrusting, seeking the depths of love denied.

"Tilt your head to heaven with eyes open, seek you there the face of God. Let him see the rapture in my arms. Feel my manhood, swollen in your womb, the rush of it stabbing deep. Lift yourself; grip me tightly with your sex, your legs around me, pulling me, holding me. Feel your nipples hard against my chest, my breath ragged in your ear.

"Move your arms around my neck and run your fingers through my hair, along my spin. Stabbing me, clawing me. Let your hands become your need; let them release your pain. Give it to me, all of it! Moan softly against the velvet crush of night, silent as it watches. Love the night; speak to it with a beating heart and jealous sigh."

We sat there not saying anything and I felt like I'd just had sex with the man. It was a strange, heady sensation ... Michael's words had been ... juvenile perhaps, in places. Overdone and saccharine, but for all that, it was the sound of his voice that gave them something ... life. Emotion. It was an expression I suddenly understood.

"Come here..." I whispered, pulling him to me, seeking his lips with mine. We kissed for a long time.

"Do you want..."

"How about if we..."

We were both talking at the same time, breathless and flushed, and as soon as we realized it we stopped and looked at each other expectantly.

"Go ahead." Michael smiled.

"No. You say what you were going to," I insisted, licking my lips.

"Uh..." He blinked at me. "I was ... I was wondering if you wanted to, uh ... come..."

"Cum?" I lowered my chin and stared at him.

"Uh yeah, come to my er, room ... If you want," Michael said, and cleared his throat a little. "I mean."

"Oh!" I giggled. "I thought you meant..." I shook my head. "Never mind."

We sat there for ten seconds before I realized he was waiting for an answer.

"Uh, sure. Okay," I nodded, thinking I should have said no and then kissed him some more, and then after that, invited him back to my place. That would have been the perfect plan. Infallible. But I was sorta still thinking about his poem and ... I was slow, what can I say?

"Great, okay..." He seemed pretty eager, as well he might be considering he'd had his tongue wrapped around my tonsils, but I hadn't complained either.

I just had to remember not to fuck him. Michael didn't seem like the hit it and quit it type, and he'd knocked my socks off with his romantic sincerity, but now that we were going to his place I was getting some of my sensibility back. I just needed him hungry, I told myself, hungry and hot and willing to fuck a dog if he couldn't have me. We could get married later.


"Wow. Okay, nice place," I said, stepping into Michael's dorm room at Winchester. It was actually pretty average looking, but that would have been impolite.

I looked around while he turned on the soft light by his bed, the soft radio by his computer, and picked up all his dirty clothes. There was the bed, the desk, the bookcase, the dog, the television, the...

I stared at the dog. It was kind of a big one, brown and white and sitting on a bean bag chair like he owned the place and staring at me like, well, like he owned me as well. He was definitely a he too, I could tell by the big penis sheathed in fur and the large furry balls hanging just behind it. He was getting up and coming over to say hello.

"Uh ... nice doggy," I swallowed hard. "Good doggy ... good boy..." And I backed up a little because he was even bigger than Sophie, whom I'd thought was about as big as a civilized dog should get.

"Is he, uh ... civilized?" I asked Michael, who had been out of the room doing laundry or something. At least he'd come back empty handed.

"Oh! Hey yeah, that's Einstein, we just call him Stein for short." He smiled at me. "He just wants to say hi."

"You named a dog Einstein?" I stared at him for a second wondering if the Geek Richter Scale really went up that high, or if we had to use a slide rule to convert it to a useable number. Nobody was gonna believe this.

"Well, I didn't!" He laughed.

The dog was sniffing at me, thrusting his huge snout right up into my crotch, ignoring the hand I'd held out so bravely.

"Whoa ... good doggy!" I jumped back a little.

"He can smell fear," he shrugged, like that was helpful. My mood was rapidly becoming just another memory.

"I can smell lust," I said, staring at the dripping wet pink tip of the animal's penis as it slid from its sheath.

"Uh, oh ... Come on, Stein! Be nice..." Michael tried grabbing the dog by the collar and tugging him back, but I think the beast weighed as much as his namesake. Probably more. "He must smell something on you or something ... uh, do you have bacon in your pockets or something?"

The dog was backing me up to the bed.

"No!" I snorted. "I don't have pockets."

"Oh." He had the dog in a hammerlock, but Stein didn't really notice.

"Ooops!" I tripped as I bumped into the bed and my knees bent and I flopped backwards into what turned out to be a rather soft landing. I was flat on my back on Michael's bed and Einstein shoved his nose 12" up my skirt, so that I could actually feel him sniffing at my panties.

"He likes you," he said helpfully.

"No kidding," I breathed trying to push the animal's head out from under my skirt. "Do something!" I finally yelled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.