Rose in Winter - Cover

Rose in Winter

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Kat smiled as she thought about her encounter with the lovely Rose. When Kat wanted something she was not shy about going after and taking it. She knew that she had caught Rose off guard by coming onto her so strongly, but Kat always had to have her desires. It had also been an experience that was well worth the effort.

Kat reached into her purse and found Rose's number, remembering their moment in the bathroom. She smiled wickedly to herself. It was time for the lovely Rosebud to pay her a visit, and Kat needed this. She licked her lips as she dialed the number.

Rose answered on the third ring. "Rosebud, darling, this is Kat, I was wondering if you are free this afternoon?" Rose's face lit up and she blushed a bit hearing Kat's sultry voice. "Hmm ... I think I can make arrangements to meet with you Kat, " she stated matter-of-factly.

"I would love to see you, my dear," Kat purred, "how about 3pm?" "That sounds wonderful," Rose responded, her breathing increasing as she thought of what Kat had in store. Rose jotted down Kat's address and hung up. Four hours til they would meet, that made Rose's face warm with a blush as she tried to envision just what Kat was thinking about.

Kat looked at the clock, she didn't have much time until her lovely Rosebud would arrive. She laughed at the nickname she had given her new friend. Rosebud seemed to fit so perfectly because Rose was on the verge of blooming into a beautiful rose with Kat's assistance. She knew exactly what it was this little flower needed to blossom and she intended to be the one to make it happen.

Kat was a Domme. She had been in the BDSM lifestyle for a few years now. In her experiences she had dominated several females and the occasional male. She got a rush from releasing those little submissives from their lives and helping them embrace their true calling to serve. She felt powerful and felt this was what she was born to do. Frank was the exception. He was the only one she had ever allowed to dominate her. She didn't like the idea of giving her control up and letting him have the power, but he seemed to have a way of stealing it from her at times, the thought of what he did always made her instantly wet.

Rose called Lee to let him know that she would be meeting Kat. There were never any secrets between the two of them and Lee embraced the idea of Rose exploring her sexuality. "I wish I could be there to watch babe," Lee told her, "it would be so fucking hot to see you licking her pussy." She giggled, knowing that had always been a fantasy of his to see her with another woman. "I know baby," she murmured, "maybe I can talk to Kat about playing sometime with you watching." "Oh my god, YES!" Lee was almost breathless thinking of his Rose between another woman's legs lapping furiously at her cunt.

Kat showered and prepared herself for the afternoon session. She choose a black leather bustier, black thigh highs, and black high heels. Black was indeed her color, and Kat enjoyed displaying all of her body in it. She pulled her hair up into a bun, giving her a stern appearance as Mistress. She then applied her makeup black eyeliner, black mascara, dark eyeshadow and of course, her signature black lipstick. Checking her appearance Kat purred to herself, this kitty was ready for some fun.

Rose arrived at five til three, nervous and heart racing. She didn't know what to expect from this new friend of hers. Kat opened the door to find her Rosebud dressed simply in a low cut pink dress that hugged her curves. Her blonde hair was down, and her makeup ever so lightly applied. Kat chuckled in delight, oh how fun this was going to be she thought to herself.

Rose stared at Kat. The woman was all decked out in black, even her makeup! She looked so dark, and dangerous. Rose breathed in sharply, was she really up for what Kat was wanting. She thought about turning and running right then and there. She was a good girl, not into this dark twisted, what was this even? She smiled at Kat, trying not to let her fear and nervousness show. "Hello Kat," she whispered, trying to look away.

"Myyyyyy Rosebud darling," Kat purred, "how delightful you look." Kat didn't quite know how to word how she thought Rose looked. She didn't want to tell her she looked like a damn virgin scared of what she saw before her. She smiled, thinking this would be quite interesting to watch this rose bloom into a beautiful subby. "I hope I am not scaring you with my appearance," Kat tried to comfort Rose with her words. "No!" Rose exclaimed, but her eyes told another story, " you look lovely Kat." Kat threw her head back and cackled, "Rose dear you look like a scared deer that has just caught glimpse of a lion ready to attack." Rose's face turned instantly bright red and she felt the heat rising in her face. Kat knew she was uncomfortable! What would she say to her? "Just a little ... ummmm ... not what I expected," Rose shifted nervously.

"I promise to be gentle with you, my Rosebud," Kat whispered as she kissed Rose, "come sweety, let's get started." Kat took Rose by the hand and led her into a room that was dark, lit only by a multitude of candles. Rose gasped, it looked so, scary was the only word she could think of. "Now, strip!" Kat ordered her. Rose blinked a few times, strip? She did as Kat said, but her hands were shaking. She was not sure she was up to whatever Kat had planned.

Kat led Rose over to the wall where there were straps hanging. What the hell were those straps. Were they? No, not possible ... Kat took Rose's wrists and strapped each one in a restraint. Rose gulped, somehow though, it felt kind of right. Kat pushed Rose's legs apart and strapped her ankles in the bottom restraints. Rose stood strapped, naked against the wall, awaiting Kat's next move. Kat walked toward a table on the left. Rose saw an array of strange looking, colorful items on the table, guessing Kat was going to use them on her. Kat picked something up. It had a black handle and attached were red leather looking pieces. What on earth was that for? Rose wondered. Kat slapped it across her hands and it made a smacking noise. Rose's pussy started to drip from the sound. She had no idea what was about to happen, but it sure was making her wet and she wanted to feel that thing on her skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.