Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Maryanne and Sis drove by and stopped as I walked home from a tennis match. Sis asked, "Derek, ride with us?" I gleefully accepted.

After I climbed in Maryanne asked, "Do you need to go right home?"

"The only thing I have to do at home is to take a shower. I worked up quite a sweat." I enjoyed the air conditioning and got pleasure being with them. Maryanne's smile gave me butterflies as I sometimes thought she deliberately teased me, but our lives were never in sync.

Maryanne giggled. "Since you're back there, DeDe and I will take our chances with the aroma. Let's go down to the drive in and get a drink." She laughed out loud. "If we stay in the car, you won't offend any inside customers."

DeDe, my sister, laughed at Maryanne's remarks. "I read on the Internet that smelling males who are sweating is supposed to be a turn on for women."

Maryanne giggled. "I guess we'll have to try that out on Derek sometime." She laughed again. "So, all the men's deodorant TV commercials are supposed to keep us celibate?"

"Hmmm. After all that tutoring you guys do for them, I guess you know what football players smell like."

Sis replied, "No shower, no shorts and T, no tutoring. They all smell like locker room soap."

They had a good time teasing me about my smell and laughing. They both wore their tight blue shorts and belly shirts. There was plenty of lovely belly to see. Sometimes I think they try to look like twins. After we finished our drinks, Maryanne said, "Mom said that you were going to be working out at the lake this weekend."

"Your dad called the other day and gave me a list of tasks to be completed before he could have guests for the summer season. It seems like that list gets longer every year."

"Well, I'm sure you know how Daddy is. Everything has to be perfect before he can have anyone out there. He likes to show his customers a good time."

"Of course. I never complain because he pays quite well for what I do. Sometimes his idea of perfection and mine don't completely agree, but he's the boss."

Maryanne asked, "What will you be doing tomorrow?"

"Just like old Santa Claus, I'll be making my list and checking it twice. I have to order all the materials at the same time so that we will have everything on hand when it's needed." I threw my arms up in the air and said, "Even for Malcolm Mays, the builder's supply house doesn't like to make more than one delivery and I don't like to drive back and forth anymore than I have to."

I noticed that Maryanne had raised her eyebrows, flashed her incredible blue eyes and smiled. "Will you be staying there all the time?"

"Most of the time. It doesn't make sense to go back and forth any more than I have to. Past experience told me that I will have to go back to the building supply more than once, but that's how it goes."

"When will you move?"

"Tomorrow. I'll take enough food and clothes with me to last a couple of days. Your mother said she would bring out some more groceries in a day or two. Mavis does a nice job of bringing me good things to eat most of which I can cook in the microwave or on the barbecue grill." Mavis was a MILF that I never grew tired of ogling.

During the conversation I noticed Maryanne and Sis exchanging sly glances and smiles at each other. Maryanne asked, "Will you be staying out there tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I think my fun time is over for a while."

They nodded at each other and smiled broadly. Two years ago burglars roamed the area and Maryanne's father became livid, installed burglar alarms, and made a family rule that a male had to be there if women were staying overnight. Not only did the male have to be there, but he had to be "approved," and armed with a shotgun and pistol.

Last year, he decided that I was capable of guarding the fort and asked me to do guard duty from time to time. I happily agreed, particularly since he overpaid for my efforts. I was beginning to understand the silent exchange between Maryanne and my sister. I sensed that they were planning something that might not be according to the rules. Not my problem.

Maryanne asked, "Why don't you play football anymore?"

"I had a concussion. The doctor said that I should not play more this season. On top of that my folks wouldn't sign the release."

"How did you feel about that? Do you miss playing?"

"I miss playing. I was resentful at first. In fact, I stayed angry with my father until he said, 'You go look up concussion on the Internet, then we'll talk.' It only took an hour for me to discover that it was foolish of me to play."

Sis said, "I heard him when he apologized to dad. I was really glad dad wouldn't let him play."

"But I see you at practice all the time. What do you do?"

"Coach wanted me to stay with the team. He sent me to a short course on physical therapy so that I could help him and he wouldn't have to pay a full-time physical therapist. He gets the recommendations and routines from a orthopod friend of his and then I put them into practice."

Sis said, "Oh, I thought when you went away that week, it was for remedial English."

"Better watch your back Sis; I know how to remediate you."

Maryanne interjected, "Hey, that's Claudia walking over there. I'll bet she's going home. Let's see if she needs a ride." Just like Maryanne to pick up more strays. Maybe she wasn't a "do-gooder," but she helped others. When she stopped, she called out, "Claud, want a ride?"

The black-haired girl quickly approached the car. "Hi, MA, sure. It's hot out here."

"You might change your mind. You have to sit in back with Deirdre's smelly brother."

They had another laugh at my expense. I said,"I wish my friends could see me now. Riding around with three of the hottest girls in school."

Claudia cringed. "Oh, God, I hope that Carlos doesn't see me. I'd be in trouble."

We were already at my house so I thanked Maryanne for the ride and assured Claudia that she was now safe.

Maryanne smiled with her big blue eyes and luscious lips. "Have a good one." Any of those girls could raise the lust level in a mortuary. My level of desire had gone over the top and I was with them only for an hour. No time like the present to get relief.

While pleasuring myself, I envisioned Maryanne naked, an image I reused ever since she grew up. That did the trick well. After my shower and self-abuse I packed up my computer, flash drives, and my digital music player. I put my work clothes in one suitcase and the casual ones in another. Remembering last year when I ran out of underwear I made sure to double up. Doing laundry is not one of my favorite things, no matter how important it is.

After I finished packing, I decided there was no point in staying here overnight and chose to move out to the lake. Having recently broken up with my girlfriend, I was as they say in show business, "between engagements." If I left soon I could get there before dark and in time to watch a ball game.

Sis saw me packing. "Are you going out there tonight?"

"Since Marisa left me, I don't have a lot to do on Saturday night so I thought I'd watch the ballgame there."

She gave me a little hug and said, "It must be kind of awful after you enjoyed her charms for so long."

"To be sure, it gets lonely. Not only that, but I continue to have these unsatisfied needs."

She blushed. "I really understand unsatisfied needs."

"And what is my beautiful sister doing tonight?"

"Maryanne and I are going out with Paul and John on a double, which I agreed to do if they did well in our classes. We thought it might be fun. She's still got the hots for John and it's more than lust."

I hissed. "You are old enough to know what you're doing, but Paul is fairly smooth. Do only what you want to do and make sure he understands that. If he gets too aggressive, I'll have to deal with him."

She threw her arms around me and said with false meaning, "Oh Derek, I love it when you try to protect me from myself, but I think I'll be all right." She giggled. "And what happens if I get too aggressive?"

I turned her around quickly and slapped her tight bottom. "Then I will just have to deal with you."

"Ouch! I think I get your point." She turned around and said, "After you punished me, I shouldn't tell you this, but Maryanne wanted me to invite you to ride. Her feelings were hurt when you didn't ask her out instead of Marisa. I know she likes you, but right now she's still angry. She couldn't admit it, but she was jealous of Marisa. Strange as it seems she is angry both at you and herself because she didn't do anything. It is almost irrational.

"She and Marisa are friends. They discussed you at length." She giggled at her clever statement. "Marisa told her that you were a good kisser on both important places. After that, she was even more resentful." She then smiled, cocked her head, and asked, "Are you really a bilingual?"

"I guess you'll have to ask Marisa for the truth. I enjoyed every moment."

"Maybe I will." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, said, "Wish I could go with you," and then twitched back into the house as I admired her derrière. Although she was my sister, when she grew up and out I thought of her only as a really beautiful girl. I never knew why girls dressed so provocatively.

Rather than do cheerleading, both girls joined a service club that satisfied their school requirement. They were assigned to help athletes in trouble with their grades. Maryanne had been infatuated with John longer. As often happens, Sis became interested in Paul and decided to date him. The school counselor agreed to let them tutor 'approved' students in school next year after they did their obligatory duty with the sports teams.

Sis called from the step, "Would you come in here a minute."

She led me in the house and sat on the couch touching me. "We have to talk."

I had heard about those dreaded words in stories but I never thought it would be my sister. She looked uncomfortable as she sat there. She said, "Do you remember making that game winning tackle in your last ballgame?"

"Vaguely. It caused my concussion."

"Marisa decided right then that you were going to be her man. When you were restricted from driving after getting out of the hospital, she drove you home. Actually, she didn't drive you home. She took you to her house. Am I right so far?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"I won't go into all of the delicious details, which she described to Maryanne at length." She held her hands about 8 inches apart and then giggled. "When she had you naked, she enjoyed your fine skill of licking her. Okay?

"Marisa told her that you were a good kisser on both important places." She then smiled, cocked her head, and asked, "Are you really a bilingual?"

"God Sis, this is getting too close."

She knew she had me and then smiled. "It gets closer. You got an A on the first course and then she wanted more. You apparently met all of her current needs and sent her into ecstasy. I mean, I wasn't there but according to Maryanne, Marisa came repeatedly. That's when she decided to keep you." She paused, "It only served to get jealous MA even angrier."

"I thought she wanted John."

"She can have John. Marisa probably could, too. MA wanted you to pursue her. Get the strange jealous picture here?"

I was totally embarrassed. She went on, "Marisa told you that you were her best ever. That's what this little story is all about. We all knew that Marisa had boyfriends before you, but we didn't know how many. Did you use condoms?"

I felt like a five-year-old caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "I didn't have any and even if I did, we hurried. Unfortunately, no."

She started talking fast to get it all out in one breath. "All the service corps members and cheerleaders that I know are on the pill. That's not the point. As they said in sex-ed class, you just inherited her sexual history, however long or short it might be. So, before you put it in anybody else, you have to go to the health clinic." She breathed deeply. "They're open late on Saturday. Have them give you your results on your cell phone." She heaved a long sigh. "No one else would tell you and I had to do it. Please don't hold it against me."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.