The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 11

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 11 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

men important enough to be entered into the colonel's little black book of powerful men seduced into having mutual sex with a young boy. This information was stored away for later use. Men who could be blackmailed, if necessary, to further the cause either by turning a blind eye, or even lending influential support to the secret 'Teutonic' agenda. I doubted Claus even knew the extent of the master plan. He probably thought that the colonel was merely gathering intelligence on men in high places to protect himself from the potential exposure of his own homosexuality.

Obviously, the colonel ordered Claus to translate his wishes so that there were no misunderstandings. He understood this as being his responsibility in their relationship although he never had a second thought about deceiving the colonel in playing me against the man. After all, he had learned from the master of deceit himself!

This approach had backfired. Shrewd young Claus had fucked up, maybe for the very first time in his devious life. Then, it hit me. It had dawned on Claus that the relationship I now had with the colonel was becoming more than sexual. Claus had come to the realization that I wasn't just another whore-boy that the colonel took a passive liking toward. I suspected this scenario between the colonel and a boy might have logically happened in the past and, in each instance, Claus would have found a way to sabotage those relationships.

Until now, that is. He had met his match and he knew it. I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I knew I had nowhere to go and I was under no illusions. I simply had to survive. Through the process of elimination of the various options, I realized that running away was not a practical solution. I reasoned that had I've run, I would have been captured, or worse, shot dead within two-hundred yards of the Inn, something I really hadn't thought about at the time. I decided then and there that I would remain and stay under the protection of God himself.

The colonel sat on the floor with his hands covering his face. He was a troubled man deep in thought. Claus had long since scurried away on all fours and cowered in a corner. He nursed his bloodied nose. His face took on the look of shock as he saw his blood on his hand. He glared over at the colonel, unbelieving that the man had attacked him.

I felt sorry for the colonel again. He was a man of many burdens. I felt that if we were alone, he would hug me tightly and cry on my shoulder and reveal all his dark secrets. I, in return, would hold him tight, rock him gently and tell him everything would be alright; that he was a strong minded man with a lot of responsibility. I would wipe away his tears and smile reassuringly. He would make love to me then, spooning, the way I liked it most.

The colonel eventually rose and walked over to Claus who, with tears welled in the corners of his wide open eyes in fear, cowered at the naked man towering above him. The man stooped and gently tweaked Claus' nose. Satisfied that no real damage was done; the colonel leaned into his ear and said something in private.

Claus appeared proud all over again. He stood and hastily made his way to the door. The colonel laughed and called after him to put on his trousers. The boy thought for a moment, foolishly giggled and, after finding his trousers, was gone.

The colonel smiled at all us dumbfounded lads like nothing had happened, saying the party must go on. Diving like a kid onto the bed, he lay on his back and asked whoever was going to fuck him first had best put their cock in his mouth to get it hard. The invitation was unexpected and totally out of character for him. As it was I didn't hesitate to give it a second thought and before anyone else, I scrambled onto his chest with my hands on the headboard supporting myself and fed him my cock. Not one second later I was hard. I was excited by the thought of actually fucking the colonel, the powerhouse, the mover and shaker, the man feared by many but most of all, whose masculinity was being surrendered to me.

I knew the colonel was a homosexual. But, other than performing blowjobs, I had never witnessed the final confirmation of it. I had never seen him take a cock up his own ass. And, after all I'd been through, I felt it was my deserved right to take advantage of the offer. I worried that my size would not compete with the other older teens and that he would politely excuse me from the invitation. He didn't. Instead, he swallowed my cock and his tongue began to do wonders as it moved around my crown and lower shaft. Before long, I had the audacity to fuck his mouth. In my overzealousness, I slipped out of his warmth more than a few times. But, rather than search for another partner, the colonel searched me out with his tongue and delved back onto it.

I strained my neck to look back and saw that Boris and Peter were going down on the man. Frank had lifted the heavy legs and buried his face in what I could only guess was the colonel's ass. It was all about the powerful man then and I believed that the teens were only going through the motions to please their commander because they had to.

With all the hot action going on below I dreaded that I wouldn't get the opportunity to fuck my colonel afterall. Boris and Peter were now semi erect. The only cock I couldn't see was Frank's which was hidden behind the scene. I feared that he was in a better position and would be the one to take the colonel first.

I gave up hope until; once again I got carried away and, slipped from his lips. At that moment he didn't endeavour to take me back in his mouth. I wasn't sure I had heard him correctly when, in a breathless whisper, he told me to fuck him.

I was proud, excited and very scared all at the same time. I moved down his body quickly. I used my ass to shove Frank's head away but when he didn't move fast enough for my liking, I gave him an extra shove to clearly send him the message to fuck off! The colonel lifted his legs to his chest. I got into position on my knees anxious to do the deed but, at the same time, scared to death. I poked and prodded, prodded and poked. Frank took the liberty from behind me to direct my cock to the target. I fretted a moment in after thought wondering if I should have at least spit on my seemingly longer and thicker excited cock ready to explode when Frank saved the day by lubricating it with the colonel's gobs of fluid.

I had to think of strangling puppies and smothering kittens as Frank's touch almost brought me to the point of no return. He then took the liberty of positioning me, rubbing my sensitive knob over its mark a few seconds before slapping my ass as a cue that I was on my own.

I could feel the heat of the man's anus enveloping my cock as the head forced its way inside and through the protective ring. I drove further needing only to shove, pull back and reshove once before I felt my groin firmly against the mound of flesh. The colonel yelped causing me a sense of pride, I wanted it to hurt a little. He was giving his ass to me, not Frank or Boris or Peter all with greater endowment. I was not going to pause for even a breath, it was my conquering moment and I had a lot to prove as a worthy sodomist. My balls were tingling and drawn up toward my groin, feeling them dangle in the warmth of his spread cheeks.

While Boris and Peter continued to service the colonel's genitals; Frank had climbed atop to straddle the man's chest and shoved his cock in his mouth. I fought off the urge to orgasm but the effort was futile. A moment later I came and I poured forth my essence into the man if only to prove my virility to him and, thankfully, my erection didn't let me down. The colonel was humping me back and moaning.

Boris knelt behind me, his cock toying at my hole followed by a sharp pain. I was about to be fucked while my own cock was buried in a guy. As if the eroticy of that hadn't piqued my senses, Frank lowered himself down the colonel's torso and Peter guided the man's slimy cock head inside the teen who squatted to be impaled and began to fuck himself.

Peter completed the orgy by standing in front of Frank for a blowjob while he assisted greatly by holding the colonel's legs up and apart allowing Frank a little more room. The spontaneous four-way fuck fest was awkward at first; we laughed at our foolishness but soon gathered a harmonious rhythm. Five sounds of passionate grunts, groans and gasps and skin slapping skin charged the room's aura in an electric frenzy.

I came again and yelped like a coyote. Soon we were all howling as one by one orgasms were reached and the sex pyramid collapsed. Peter was the last, taking matters in his own hand and jerking off in Frank's mouth, the teen obviously thirsty for it, endured Peter's fist smacking his mouth as he maintained a portion of the cock in his lips and devoured it once the teen had released it for him to finish milking with his mouth. What happened next was beyond comprehension.

The colonel made a remark that Frank shouldn't be a cum hog. On all fours the young officer crawled to meet the man face to face. They kissed. A slobbery, open-mouthed kiss in which Frank shared the collected spunk over the colonel's tongue. Us onlookers stared in disbelief at the exchange, both faces covered in saliva and semen.

Frank's ass was high in the air. I watched as his not so puckered hole suddenly spewed the colonel's off white load, runny and thick it ran down to his balls. I never gave a thought to what Boris and Peter would think. I wasn't a big fan on performing analingus however, I couldn't resist. Spreading the soft milky cheeks wide I sucked and prodded the cavern with my tongue as deep as possible. The liquid was bitter and the odour was a little foul but intoxicatingly manly.

After I had licked Frank's crack and balls clean, I lifted my head to find the colonel face inches from me smiling. He tousled my hair as if I had done something extremely pleasing and proud. I had crossed over a great line of sexual deviation to show him that I could be just as, if not more perverted than he. I succeeded.

The colonel started the contagious laugh and congratulated us on our sexual hijinks and prowess. He rose to sit again at the table and poured himself another vodka. He then handed the bottle to Boris, who drank and passed it around. Only after my swigs did anyone wipe the top of the bottle.

The colonel gave a short lecture to Peter and Boris on the virtues of homo sex and how they were still masculine and had proven their loyalty as fellow comrades in been willing to do anything for each other in such times of hardship and loneliness. What all of us had done that night was nothing short of man's extreme need for sex and each one had contributed beyond reproach in assuring the overall pleasure of each other.

It was more like he put the words in their mouths in getting each to admit that they liked the sex and wanted more of that. He went on to say that it was a comrades duty to share their newly acquired perspective with another peer or two who they liked and trusted and felt would benefit from the doldrums and sexual frustrations of military life as they now knew it compared to life home.

The powerful man of influence claimed that he would take great favour upon those who would join him and strive to make the battalion a better place, even promotions were possible. He ended his sermon by telling them that Frank would show them places on base where men gathered for sex to relieve wartime anxiety and stress, that he turns a blind eye to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.