Meanwhile Inside the Tool Shed - Cover

Meanwhile Inside the Tool Shed

by Marzy Dotes

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Sienna hates weeding the convent garden so when a handsome stranger offers to relieve her aching muscles, who is she to say no?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Paranormal   non-anthro   .

Sienna heard the voice of Sr. Cornelia calling her from somewhere on the grounds behind the dormitories. She sighed as she stood inside the garden shed where a mysterious man had lured her inside.

"Don't listen to her..."

The man standing behind her put a finger on her lips urging her not to speak, or to respond to the nun's call. She had spent half the Saturday afternoon working off her penance weeding the vegetable garden near the cottage. The weakened sunlight streamed on her back, barely warming her. She squatted for hours on the damp earth, still smelling of last night's rain shower and manure, while picking off dead or dying sprouting off of a row of radishes and onions, she had cursed the entire time. All this, because she'd been five minutes late for evening prayer last night.

She figured at this point, she'd make a lousy nun. But she had no interest in joining the convent, she'd just been attending the small college to get a liberal arts degree.

The nun who presided over her penance wore a smug smile as she had assigned Sienna her list of chores to complete by sundown when it would be time to head off to another prayer service.

Soon, Sr. Cornelia would walk out into the vegetable gardens and call for the other students who had been working off their penances as well. Time to go to chapel and repent on your knees until the dinner bell rang.

Sienna had joked to another fellow student just an hour ago, joking that she'd rather be on her knees doing something else. If she had only known ... had her words caused what followed to come to pass?

But it hadn't started that way, in fact before now she hadn't seen the man currently in the tool shed with her during her entire life. A life which had been rather dull and mundane including when she had been sent off to this boarding school by her parents and then this college after graduation.

She'd survived so far this year, just turned 18 without an appropriate party celebrating that and that had made her go just a tad bit rebellious to sneak out and find herself some fun. College was supposed to be a time for fun and parties wasn't it? Yet not for her and the other students here ... though she'd tried her best one night.

Except Sr. Cornelia must have been on the same wavelength and caught her. Damn her timing or her mind reading abilities whatever ... but then you couldn't damn a nun could you?

She had a feeling that she'd be damned in an entirely new way, since she let her curiosity get the better of her once again. Because weeding the main garden which spanned nearly a half acre was just so damn boring ... grimy work especially when the earth was damp and her muscles ... it only took an hour or so before they had started tightening and she knew from a prior stint in the garden, pain would follow.

So when this hunk of a guy offered to give her a massage if she followed him in the tool shed, she had only a moment of needing to even think about it. Now she was a smart woman with more than a lick of common sense, so she would never put herself in a situation where she'd get into trouble. But she had her weaknesses like anyone and they had gotten her into trouble.

So Sienna had been shocked when her penance had been doubled and had muttered complaints as she weeded the garden, deliberately pulling out some healthy plants along with the weakened. If Sr. Cornelia called her on it, she'd just say that she got momentarily confused while trying to wrestle with the Devil who had tempted her to do it among other things.

Because she knew it was the Devil who made her do these things according to the nuns and she couldn't wait to find out for herself what else she could do like find herself a boyfriend. There were plenty around even at an all girls college run by nuns mostly in employment. Professors if course, but also handymen and landscapers, dressed in faded jeans and shirts which showed off their muscular bodies.

Gardening made her mind wander to get her mind off the stinging flesh of her hands threatening blisters and her cramped leg muscles from squatting when the man had appeared out of nowhere and made his offer. He had short dark hair and his muscles; she could tell he had slaved away somewhere else. His shirt hung open a couple buttons and she could make out the whorls of darkened hair on what must be a drool-worthy chest. His legs were sheathed inside his jeans. He leaned against a dying tree watching her.

"What do you want?"

He smiled at her bemusedly.

"If you knew, you'd run ... away but then again, you look adventurous."

She sighed, pulling out another perfectly healthy growing onion. Take that Order of Perpetual Sinners.

"Yeah but if that's so, it got me on my knees weeding the garden."

He chuckled.

"Well, I'd love to see you on your knees doing other things."

She folded her arms.

"Funny ... well I've got work to do and if Sr. Cornelia sees me talking to anyone, she'll double my penance again."

"Sounds like a taskmaster."

She rolled her eyes.

"You have no idea ... you see she's upset along with the other nuns because so many girls have drawn penance this year ... instead of focusing on their studies and more worthy pursuits."

"And you're not of course ... getting into trouble. Well maybe they just wanted to get laid ... nothing wrong with that, maybe you should try it some time."

She just looked at him, her eyes widening at his nerve.

"What..."

"Oh come on Sienna..."

"How..."

"I know everything about you including how much you like getting yourself off to take the edge off of those feeling churning inside of you right now."

She swallowed suddenly. Well, she liked to lay back in her bed, under the covers at night, and put her hand between her legs and rub herself until she came, biting her lip to keep from waking the other students. She would have liked to try out one of those ... what were they called ... massage tools but they didn't have a brand that was quiet enough to use in the dormitory of a religious institution that frowned on such self-pleasuring.

No, her fingers would have to be enough ... but god, some nights and some mornings while she stood in the shower, leaning against the walls with her legs splayed as she touched herself ... she knew she needed much more. Her fantasies had darkened where she saw herself in a chamber held fast against a stone wall, while a man like the one who stood in front of her licked her, with a wickedly thrusting tongue all over especially ... where her fingers had been. Oh that would feel blissfully wonderful like heaven ... even though she knew she'd only find such release in a place much closer to Hell. Why did men have to be the Devil of women?

When the priest showed up these days, red faced and his skin chapped, he warned in his sermons of the world of sin, his words laced with sexual overtones. Seriously to some like Sienna, his sermons left her hot and wanton, not duly chastised. She'd sit on the hard pew as he droned on, peppering his sermon with highly charged phrases that would raise his voice above a rasp. If a demon slipped in the seat next to her and pushed her down on the pew, wanting to take her, she'd ... then her pussy would start tingling and she had to count the minutes until the offering collection.

Well now she was being duly punished for being so driven with want one night she had been climbing the window onto the second floor ledge to go out into the sleeping town and find what she needed. Weeding gardens wasn't making her repent from her thoughts, in fact more than once, she had imagined wrestling in the mud with someone who whispered into her ear begging her to sin. She'd grab onto his bare back with her fingernails breaking his skin as she awaited his penetration.

The man watched her intently from where he stood and if he knew what she'd been thinking...

"Okay ... you're a good girl who beats herself up when she beats herself to feel pleasure ... so why don't we do something else instead?"

She sighed.

"Why don't you leave ... before Sr. Cornelia sees us together and busts me?"

"She's got her mind on heading to chapel right now praying for your salvation from a world descending in sin."

Sienna had to smile ruefully at that because the guy was probably right. Prayers so far had been wasted, because as it stood right now, chastity wasn't winning out among the college girls here.

"Would you like a massage instead?"

"A what... ?"

She looked at him like he was crazy, but the idea intrigued her.

"Just a simple safe little massage to ease those aching muscles ... inside the shed," he coaxed.

"Why ... why not out here ... if I were to allow you to do that of course."

"Because you don't want anyone to see right..."

His words sounded so smooth, silkily so and persuasive, she liked listening to it and her breasts tightened against her shirt, her panties dampened at the thought of his hands stroking any part of her even her sore muscles.

"No I don't ... but I don't want to wind up weeding this garden for the rest of the year."

He smiled, his voice growing even smooth, in a way that soothed as it aroused.

"You do want that massage but you just don't want anyone to know that including yourself."

Her face flushed at his casual remarks, how could someone especially a stranger see so much inside of her, what she kept hidden from even her friends who were falling into even shorter supply these days.

"Come one, just a few minutes with me ... rubbing those aching muscles and you'll feel like a brand new woman."

She chuckled.

"You sound like a sleazy ad on late night television."

He laughed louder.

"Oh no ... those ads only promise, I deliver ... now come on over and I'll make you feel better in a few minutes."

She bit her lip thinking about it, because she really didn't want to go to dinner feeling so tight ... and a glimmer of excitement filled her ... because she wanted to feel his hands on her in part because she shouldn't want that. So she got up and brushed the dirt off of her hands and her pants and walked over to where he stood. He smelled nice, like anise and spices from the cabinet in the kitchen where she had washed dishes several times a week for the other students and nuns.

He walked towards the shed, telling her the right things that she looked beautiful even grubby and her hair, shone like black silk even though she knew that wasn't true, because she had grabbed it, and wound it into a loose bun before heading to the garden.

Her lips were ripe for kissing ... he tossed one out and she stopped ... but he laughed and told her to cross the threshold of the shed so he could start her massage to make her feel like herself again.

She didn't know about that, she hadn't felt that way for a good while.

"So what do I do, take my clothes off?"

He shook his head bemused at her.

"No ... I just might need to lift your shirt a bit ... but first this ... and just like that he moved in on her ... like a part of her had secretly hoped he would ... she wanted him to kiss her and when he did ... wow ... she thought as his mouth swept over hers like a gentle breeze, the flickers of something more primal consuming her just from that simple contact. He'd tantalize her mouth, promising delight then when she thought ... he'd remove his mouth before returning with a slightly deeper kiss.

"What are you doing... ," she asked in between before her voice left completely.

"Getting you ready ... you seem tense from all that hard work in the garden ... a girl like you shouldn't be working on the weekends ... you should be..."

She shook her head.

"Don't tell me ... I don't want to know ... just work on my muscles."

He nodded and turned her around so she faced the dusty window covered with cobwebs so thick, it offered her only a sliver of which to view the outside world ... the garden she had just left to come inside the shed with a handsome stranger who bore a silver tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.