Untouchable Professor - Cover

Untouchable Professor

by DarkSide

Copyright© 2012 by DarkSide

Erotica Sex Story: This is an account of a female college professor who secretly sustained a taboo lifestyle throughout her career and on into retirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Workplace   School   .

This is an account of a reputed untouchable married woman who secretly developed and sustained a taboo lifestyle until her career in academia ended. It all began soon after a devastating personal crisis when a county fair fortune-teller claimed a man would unexpectedly enter her life. In her ensuing fantasies a tall, dark and handsome suitor swept her off her feet.

Within a week the Dean of Administrative Affairs introduced a new adjunct professor and football coach. Even though deeply tanned, the adjunct professor did not match her fantasy suitor. Informed the stunning professor was totally untouchable merely whetted the recent military retiree's appetite to woo, seduce and win her affection.

The gorgeous thirty-five year old untouchable professor felt two wrongs did not make a right and resisted caving into temptation until the Christmas vacation. She never imagined cheating on her husband could be such a thrill until experiencing forty-five minutes of amazing pelvic thrusts. Being raised in a bigoted small town, teaching in an equally biased college, but unexpectedly mesmerized by his surprisingly very dark phallus left the married blond professor overwhelmed with an uncanny sense of deja' vu.

Her struggle to suppress an unsettling sexual inclination conflicting with her inculcated racial prejudice began 15 years earlier while attending college and living with her sister's in-laws. A displaced black teenager was also living in their home and she was tasked with tutoring him. A few years later during a personal crisis the latent affect of the teenager's discreet infatuation began to exert influence on the late bloomer's sexuality.

Her first marriage to an older man was destroyed by a combination of his gambling away her paychecks and permitting his daughter to abuse her. Restarting her life in an apartment on the square of her hometown necessitated dealing with the only nearby used furniture store. Finding herself financially destitute left her with little negotiating choice but to reluctantly accept the furniture storeowner's lecherous discount terms.

As he offered to fill her furniture needs, he slowly pulled down his fly. With skin shining darker than his overall complexion and a deep purple head, like on over ripe plum, she got her first look at a black cock. Unable to close her white hand around his mammoth midnight-hued girth she could not resist nestling his awesome black cock into the cleavage of her firm 38C boobs and equally enjoy tit fucking for the first time.

She never imagined such thrilling sex could be such a good bargaining chip. Nor had she any idea the taboo nature of sexual intimacy with a black man would be so wildly erotic. All of these, coupled with his frank admiration blended into a turn on too wild to refuse.

Including oral sex in further negotiations was sufficient to acquire additional furniture. The black storeowner was a challenge, in his girth and size and she was curious to see if she could do it. She licked the silky head, twirling her tongue around it and dusting the underside with her tongue, all the while slowly stroking the big thick ebony shaft.

She sucked the head into her mouth, keeping up a good suction, while still using her tongue. It was big, but not incredibly so, and she soon got comfortable with the dimensions. She couldn't believe how much she liked her mouth full of his ebony enormity. The luscious taste left her hooked on his midnight hued meat.

She didn't know how long she had been at it when she felt his body tense, his hand twined in her hair, and with a grunt she felt the first blast of his orgasm. She clamped her lips tightly around his shaft and sucked, still using her tongue to stimulate him as her mouth filled with his seed. She swallowed his copious offering and continued until he began to get soft and his cock stopped oozing cum. Mutual respect for discretion enabled her to enjoyably wrap her lips and boobs around his big black cock a few more times.

Subsequent marriage to a bigoted local high school administrator ended her very brief taste of forbidden fruit and short-lived deviation from inculcated racial prejudice. A well-earned and deserved reputation of untouchable was based upon unwavering fidelity to her marital vows. Diagnosed with an enlarged malignant tumor in her ovaries necessitated a radical hysterectomy at age thirty-three.

No longer able to bear children apparently frustrated not only her, but also her husband. Midway through her yearlong recovery she discovered her husband's infidelity with of all people her supposed best friend and colleague. A few months later the fortuneteller at the county fair provided dim light at the end of her miserably dark tunnel.

For nearly a half year she resisted the overtures and invitations of the adjunct professor. Eventually she concluded what was good for the goose was good for the gander, especially since she no longer had to fear pregnancy. Assigned together as faculty advisors not only avoided suspicion, but also provided ample opportunity to carry out their secret extramarital affair.

Eighteen months later she was surprised to run into the black man she tutored as a teenager. Acting nonchalant, she casually stated she was so glad to see him. Normally candid with her lover she deceptively brushed off the encounter as an unexpected reunion with someone she tutored during college.

She became increasingly enamored with the idea of secretly having both black and white extramarital lovers. Invitingly plastering her hot wet pussy on her black friend's enthralling cock bulge during another casual encounter accompanied agreeing to a secret rendezvous. Her intention was not to limit sexual intimacy with this black man like she had with the used furniture storeowner between marriages. The timing was perfect for this handsome, well-hung long-time friend to be the one to initiate her into black fucking.

She attempted to defray her white extramarital lover's concern by telling him her black friend's prominent phallic bulge prompted her to flee in embarrassment. Her white extramarital lover teasing her about going black like her younger sister and sexually role-playing black men backfired on him. Not only did his teasing and role-playing solidify her decision to go black, but also ended the two-year extramarital affair.

It was a case of "out of sight, out of mind" with the former lover no longer at her college. Sitting in cars parked parallel in opposite directions in a mall's empty overflow parking lot quickly evolved into either her black paramour joining her in her car or her joining him in his ride. Each time she met her favorite black man their relationship moved closer to fulfilling her hopes for a secret interracial extramarital affair.

Although she had resisted caving into extramarital temptation with her now estranged white lover for several months, intimacy with her black love interest steadily escalated. Not only did she not want to needlessly make her favorite black man suffer, but also the majestic cock filling her buttock crease inspired her to slip off his lap onto her knees. She took a great deal of pride in giving head, and in fact, she honestly enjoyed it. She was also no stranger to provocative variations like tit fucking, sixty-nine and seventy-seven having honed her skills on husbands and each prior black and white extramarital lover.

He was humping his hips, one huge hand resting on the back of her head as she began to bob. With each down stroke she took a little more, until the head began pressing on her tonsils. He grunted in surprise when she steadied herself and slowly went down on him, letting the head push past her tonsils and into the tight confines of her throat. She fought her reflexes and pushed down, until the shaft was incased in her hot mouth. Only when her nose bumped his thigh did she come back up.

"Dreams do come true!" he lustfully exclaimed.

She smiled up at him and dramatically licked the now shiny head like an ice cream cone. She returned to bobbing on it, working the shaft with an up and down motion and adding a twisting of her hand. Not being a novice with the tri-fold pleasures of oral, breast or a combination of the two with a big thick ebony phallus, she devotedly worshipped and amorously enjoyed deep throating her newest secret lover's scrumptious black cock.

He was staring at her with the strangest expression and she suddenly became very self conscious.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" he exclaimed, reaching out to tenderly touch her cheek.

"You didn't so anything wrong babe. I've been with my share of women and one or two could take it all, but I've never had a girl swallow. Every guy's wet dream. You're just fucking unbelievable, that's all."

She met him pantiles after dusk two evenings later with the intention of consummating an interracial extramarital affair. Sitting on his lap with her back against his buff chest she wantonly guided his enthralling ebony enormity into her wet pussy. The moment she felt his thick head slide inside her she knew she was close to orgasm. Her teeth clenched, eyes closed tight, letting the orgasm build. Every touch, every thrust, every word seemed intensified. She could feel his heat inside; feel his hot breath on the back of her neck, see the erotic contrast of black hands on white boobs. She worked her ass back and forth in sync with his thrusts fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

Wow, so this is black fucking! Unable to hold it back any longer the orgasm exploded inside her. She let out a sudden gasp. Her body shuddered, awash in waves of pleasure. Her eyes jerked opened and lips curled into "O" with a sudden release of air from her lungs. Unparalleled ecstasy not only surpassed the black mystique rumors, but also her spade queen sister's salacious descriptions of black fucking. This married blond professor would remain untouchable to white men, but never again ignore any discreet black man.

Meanwhile her marital relationship had deteriorated into a business partnership managing rental properties and leasing half a building for a homeopathic herbal center in which she was the massage therapist. The used furniture business moving into the other half of the building provided all the enticement she needed to frequently close the business without complaint. She ecstatically enjoyed extending work days a couple more hours to get the black fucking denied herself with the used furniture store owner between her first and second unsatisfying marriages to abusive white pencil dicks.

Unrelenting pursuit by the first black professor and athletic trainer in her college bolstered her feminine ego. In spite of complaining to her spade queen sister, "the only offers for sex I'm getting are from three married black men" to disguise her own sexual preference, she accepted his offer to certify her massage therapy internship. A gorgeous 38C-24-36 blond's nude body in private with a lusting black man was too tempting for either of them to resist. However, his lack of discretion was his undoing.

Ten years after the radical hysterectomy set in motion events that dismissed inculcated racial prejudice while irrefutably establishing black fucking as her sole source of sexual gratification she returned from the Caribbean with corn rolled hair looking like Bo Derek in "10." Her long since estranged first-ever extramarital lover called to verify it was in fact her he had passed near the city hospital. Without any equivocation she responded, "I saw you on the way to meet my favorite black man." For those ten years she successfully kept secret concurrent extramarital affairs with her black lovers. No one on the bigoted college faculty ever had a clue that the still breathtakingly gorgeous forty-four year old college educator was anything but unquestionably faithful to her marital partner. Thus she easily retained the reputation as the sexiest and hottest, but alas untouchable professor.

It is said that our lives change every seven years. Strangely enough seven years later she was involved in a tragic automobile accident. Severely injuring the cognitive and reflex control centers in her brain abruptly cut short her stellar career as an educator.

After the normal and expected period of anger and despondency, she began to accept she had little choice but to recreate herself and her persona. No longer having to adhere to the rigid dress codes of a steeped in tradition college motivated altering her daily attire to comfortably casual. Progress in cognitive therapy enabled her to begin creating an entirely new persona without all the restrictions demanded by her former profession.

Absent past hang-ups she felt no compunction with reconnecting over the Internet with the long estranged first extramarital lover. Exchanging newsy emails with the remarried retired man now living a thousand miles away brought back poignant memories. She enjoyably read his creative interracial erotic fiction depicting either her or her alter ego as the central characters.

She could feel the warm tingle between her legs; feel her erect nipples straining against the silky fabric of her robe. Her hand reached down, sliding between her thighs until it reached the swollen lips of her vagina. She spread her legs apart, her fingers sliding across her hard clit.

She lifted her legs to the arms of the desk chair, her feet now resting on the desk, her legs spread wide, pussy splayed open and available. She alternated between her clit and finger fucking herself with her eyes closed imaging a big thick black cock buried balls deep. Reminding her of what comprised sexual fulfillment for a decade, her body convulsed in a very pleasurable big "O".

Physical therapy to restore her psychomotor skills was an equal part of her recovery plan. Working out at a local gym twice a week supplemented her weekly physical therapy appointment. Her age-defying five foot seven, 120 lbs, 38C-24-36 gorgeous body attracted the attention of both men and women working out near her.

She'd seen him at the gym several times before. The image of his firm, chiseled body became grist for her fantasies. She watched him discreetly from her perch on the Stair Master, his body glistening with sweat, his dark skin smooth and lustrous under the bright gym lights.

She felt her nipples harden as she looked on, seeing him strain under a load of iron weights. As she watched his face contort with each lift, she wondered if he'd look the same climaxing between her thighs. Images of his dark body sliding across her, lubricated by their sweat, flashed through her mind.

The workout dissolved into erotic fantasy; the heat, the exertion, the sweat just adding to the sensual imagery. The pumping of her legs translated into a sexual rhythm, the cadence increasing with each push of her thighs, each thrust of his cock. Her ass, firm and round, rising and falling with each step, with each slide down his thick, black shaft. Sweat running down her neck disappeared between the breasts gripped by large, dark hands. The insistent beeping of the machine, which signaled the end of her workout, suddenly broke her spell.

"We need to talk," a voice called from behind. Startled, she turned to the sound finding herself face to face with her most recent object of desire, as appealing and attractive up close, as he was sweating and across the gym. His eyes were friendly but penetrating; his full, dark lips framed a wide, white smile, his hair, short cropped and still wet from his shower, shined. Simply put, he was tall, dark, and handsome.

A quick succession of feelings ran through her-- Lust, curiosity, surprise, and finally delight. Was it that obvious she was lost in her own little fantasy world? She didn't remember ever catching his attention but to be honest the workout had turned into a pleasant blur. For all she knew she spent the last 15 minutes of her routine sweaty, out of breath, and fucking him with her eyes. She asked, "We need to talk? Why?"

His smile broadened, "You're always hogging my favorite machine. Every time I come in ready for a little aerobic activity there you are sweating away."

"Oh, you're kidding. I'm sorry," she smiled. "Well it's my favorite too ... maybe a schedule would work? Let's see if we can work something out."

"Works for me. Here's my card. Give me a call when you're ready to negotiate."

She stared at the card. A lawyer. "Great, most of the guys here probably have more muscle between their ears then anywhere and I pick a lawyer to negotiate with."

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you. Looking forward to successful negations." He flashed her another smile, offered a quick "See you next time," and headed out the door.

As the days passed their chats became more frequent. They started with a simple "Hi," whenever they saw each other and quickly moved to short conversations that were followed by longer conversations peppered with subtle innuendo. She enjoyed his attention; enjoyed being close to him, enjoyed watching his eyes play across her body, enjoyed his wide, bright smile. His attentions increasingly fueled her fantasies.

Two weeks after there first conversation he asked her out for coffee. A couple of friends going out for coffee and conversation, he assured her. She accepted his invitation without any qualms whatsoever.

If it was so innocent why had they settled on a coffee shop 5 miles out of town? Why did she know she'd never tell her husband? She silently hoped her lascivious interracial fantasies would be fulfilled on her first opportunity to recreate a new persona. Coffee better not be the only hot, black thing getting into her. She smiled at her private joke as they settled on a time.

The rain fell in a steady stream outside the coffee shop window. Needing to run a few errands and a little nervous about the rendezvous she'd arrived early and parked at the other end of the outdoor mall close to her favorite store. The sun had been out and sky filled with billowing, white clouds when she finally strolled across the parking lot to meet him for coffee.

He hadn't made any advances, said anything inappropriate, and hadn't even looked at her like he was checking her out. He'd been the perfect gentleman -- pleasant, easy to talk with, funny, intelligent. The more she thought the more the disappointment grew. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea. What the hell?

During the course of their conversation the clouds had darkened and hidden the sun. Now the threatening sky had opened up, big drops signaling the start of a long, heavy rain shower and a long, wet walk to her car.

"Where'd you park?" She turned away from the window to his deep voice.

"Clear across the lot, it was nice when I got here. I've lived in the area my entire life, after all these years you'd think I learn," she smiled.

He smiled back, his thick, full lips spreading into that familiar smile.

"Want a ride over? I'm just outside."

"Ummmm ... well ... Sure I'd love a ride. Thank you."

"Then your gonna get a ride," his smile turned to a smirk and his eyes slightly narrowed. She was thrilled by the change in his demeanor. For just a fleeting moment the kind, polished, gentleman she'd experienced up to this point disappeared, replaced by something darker, a predator, a hunter and she felt a little like prey. And to think she had almost given up hope of fulfilling her fantasies.

She slid into the seat of the black Escalade, the leather cool against the backs of her thighs. The damp air and two warm bodies caused the tinted windows to fog as soon as the doors were closed. A turn of the key brought the engine to life followed by the swooshing sound of the wipers.

The ride was quiet, a change from the animated conversation they had at the coffee shop. The fact they were alone had changed the mood and her impression of him. In public he was a fun, out-going, attractive gentleman. Alone she saw him as her ebony fantasy man -- sexy, dark, masculine.

The area around her car was abandoned, the other shoppers either gone or, choosing to stay out of the rain, parking closer. He pulled into a neighboring spot and left the engine running. As she turned to say good-bye and thank him for the wonderful conversation she noticed a hefty bulge in his slacks. It started at his crotch and worked its way up to his pocket. She was unable to stop herself from staring sure she could see the lip of helmet pushing through the fabric, two huge balls swelling below.

"See something you like?"

"Ummm ... no ... I'm sorry? No, just admiring the car."

"Actually girl I think you was admiring my cock not my car," he replied, a Cheshire smile spreading across his dark face. Gone was the educated lawyer, the man that was "white" in all ways but skin color. Replaced by something more menacing, more dangerous, and with a hot flush rising through her body, more exciting.

He pulled the car to a stop, "Sorry if I misread your intentions. I just know how you've been flirtin' at the gym and I thought you might be lookin' for a little more. A little' something' you ain't getting' at home."

"I thought we could ... talk ... get to know each other better."

Her eyes keep returning to his lap, drawn by equal part curiosity and attraction. The swelling in his pants hadn't got any smaller in fact she was sure it was getting bigger and thicker.

"That's what I thought too, we'd get to know each other better, way better!" Another smile broke across his face, "I see the way you check me out at the gym and trust me babe I've been doing the same to you. I've wanted your fine white ass from the first time I saw it."

The former "untouchable" response would have been, "I really need to go. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come." Instead her gaze continued flitting back and forth between his eyes and mouthwatering cock bulge.

"I don't think ya wanna leave. I think you wanna stick around and see what this black man's all about. Seems like you can't keep your eyes off my pants, I keep watching' you sneak looks. Say what ya want baby but the eyes never lie."

She didn't reply. She knew what he said was true. She knew exactly why she came. She wanted to experience her fantasy. Feel the heat of this man inside her. She didn't reach for the door handle, didn't unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Thought so. Here baby, just touch it. See how it feels, see if it feels like you dreamed it did. Ya know you want to. Here, give me your hand."

He reached across the console and gently took her hand. He lifted it, pulling it back to his lap and rested it on the bulge. She let him do it, didn't resist, and didn't try to pull back. Through his pants she could feel its heat, in her mind she could see its dark, veiny surface and smooth, thick head. Hard, black and ready to please her. She spread her fingers letting them wrap around the hard mass. The glint of her wedding ring obvious but ignored.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.