Silver Arrow - Cover

Silver Arrow

Copyright© 2012 by Coaster2

Chapter 7: Meet the Neighbors

Diane had found a reliable baby sitter, Juliet Fiddler, a high school senior who lived just a few doors down the street and was willing and available to mind the children. She arrived at eight o'clock and was greeted by our three. They knew Juliet and liked her, so we were confident there wouldn't be any problems. Besides we were only a few doors away, across the street. We kissed the children good night and headed off to the party at the home of the neighbors, Christie and Paul Wilson.

I had met a few of the neighbors in my brief time in Louisville, but the crowd at the Wilson's was a mix of those I had met and of those I had not. Christie greeted us at the door and welcomed us. She was Diane's closest friend but we hadn't been formally introduced.

"It's so nice to meet you, Doug. Diane has told me a lot about you. I must say, she certainly picked a handsome husband."

"Thank you, Christie. I'm really going to have to pay attention to the introductions tonight. I don't know very many people here."

"Well, that's understandable. You've been busy with your new job and on the road too. How are you enjoying driving the bus?"

"Very much. It's something I always wanted to do but didn't think I'd ever get the chance. So you can imagine, I'm pretty pumped up about it right now."

"That's wonderful. It's so good to meet someone who's enthusiastic about their job. Diane is like that too. It must be contagious," she chuckled.

She led me into the living area and then out onto a large back deck. There were quite a few people here already. I poured myself a soft drink and stepped out onto the porch. I wasn't there more than a minute when a big, hearty man approached me.

"Hi, I'm Paul Wilson. I don't recognize you, so you must be Diane's husband."

"That's right," I said, holding out my hand. "I'm Doug Hansen," I managed before he nearly crushed my hand in his grip. It took all my self control not to react to his stupid stunt. What the hell was he trying to prove?

"Boy, you sure got yourself a great looking wife, Doug, old boy. Just your size, too," he smirked.

"Yeah," I agreed vaguely, "lucky me."

I'd only met the guy in the last thirty seconds and already I didn't like him.

"Excuse me, Paul, I need to meet some of my new neighbors."

"Yeah. You go ahead, Doug. I can see you wouldn't know them with Diane just letting you back into the house recently."

I was about to say something when I realized it was futile. He was a jerk and I doubt it was just liquor talking. He must have been about six-four and two-fifty, but had the manners of a slob. My impression of his wife was quite the opposite. She seemed nice and nothing like him. The "Odd Couple," I decided.

I was about to wander off in search of a familiar face ... any familiar face ... when I felt a hand slip into my pants pocket and make a pass at my privates. I jumped in surprise only to find Diane pulling her hand out and laughing as she took a sip from her drink.

"Jeez, Di, I wasn't ready for that. I hope no one saw."

We hadn't been here long enough for her to get drunk and she wasn't smoking the "wacky baccy," so once again she had done something completely unexpected.

"I'm down an orgasm from this afternoon," she whispered in my ear. "You're going to have to make up for that tonight."

"Count on it," I said, still amazed at the difference in my ex-wife's behavior.

"I see you met Paul. He's a real character."

"Yeah, you could say that all right," I agreed.

"Christie is my best gal friend. We share everything."

"Everything?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, almost everything."

"That would account for Paul's crack about me being allowed back into the house."

"Oh, don't pay any attention to him. He likes to pretend he knows everything about everybody."

"Now there's a scary thought," I said.

Diane gave me a funny look but didn't comment.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to some of our other neighbors," she smiled.

We got home just at midnight and I paid Juliet and thanked her for looking after the children. We headed to the bedroom with Diane still in a frisky mood.

"Come on, sailor. Show me what you've got for me," she giggled.

I know Diane didn't have more than two drinks at the party, so she was just demonstrating that not only was she in a good mood, she was as horny as she was that afternoon. When she took off her dress, I saw she was wearing the skimpiest of panties ... almost a thong in fact. Her bra was pretty minimal as well. Both items were gone in a flash and she was spread-eagled on the bed, but this time face down.

"Hurry up, baby. I need a hard cock in me and I need it now," she said, humping her ass up in invitation.

Naked at last, I moved up behind her and began to tease her pussy with the head of my cock. She was having none of it. Reaching down beneath her, she grabbed my erection and virtually impaled herself on it. There was no shortage of lubrication and within seconds she was slamming her ass back at me, grunting with the effort, her hands gripping fistfuls of bedcovers.

There was little I had to do but stand fast and let her do the work. This was another version of the new sexuality that she had been demonstrating since I'd returned. Not that I was complaining, but I was wondering. What had caused this dramatic change in her sexual behavior? It was pretty clear that she was game for any number of new positions. Maybe I'd have to buy a copy of the Kama Sutra and see what we could try next.

For the next two hours, we wore ourselves out, with Diane's improving oral skills bringing me back to life when I was sure there was no life to be had. If this was the kind of reception I was going to get each time I came home from a road trip, I was going to have to make sure I was physically prepared for the onslaught. "Not tonight, I've got a headache," wasn't going to fly with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.