Cassie's Love - Cover

Cassie's Love

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

“This is one helluva road trip, not that I’ve ever been on one, mind you,” Margie told Hector and Cassie as they rode along with her down the highway back to the Von Greiner estate.

“Yes, well, if the circumstances had been better, we’d have enjoyed it more. We were supposed to be going to college, one of us getting a head start there. We changed our minds, and no small part of me thinks that our instincts warned us that this was coming. What do you think, Cass?” Hector asked his twin.

“Completely true. On some ... entirely subconscious, clairvoyant or psychic level or something, some kind of ESP, told us to turn back. I’m so fucking glad that we did. Part of me wishes that we had never left, since Mom and Dad might still be alive, but we don’t know if that’s even true.

“They liked their little late drives, too, especially with the advent of more fuel-efficient cars. And we would never have met Margie here ... or should we still call you ‘Aunt Margie’? I think that we should. It will be more fun in bed,” Cassie fought back against her grief to pull a risque joke now.

“Do you want to fuck my ass while calling me that?” Margie teased them both, “yes, I’m eager to lose that cherry, too. It will be the first one that I can give away of my own free will. And I can’t get pregnant that way, can I? At my age, I’d have to think long and hard on the subject of impregnation, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yes, yes, I would like to fuck your ass while calling you that, Aunt Margie. As my sweet sister noted, it will be more fun in bed. Maybe she can fuck your ass, too, with a strap-on dildo. And maybe you can fuck hers ... and mine. And she can fuck mine, but that’s getting ahead of ourselves,” Hector thought of the various anal combinations that he had yet to try, aside from him plowing Cassie’s dirt road the day before.

God, was it really that recent? Hard to imagine, right, and Mom, Dad, Aunt Haley, and Aunt Michelle were still alive back then ... not that long ago, just yesterday. It was a lot to absorb and it was a good thing that Margie drove them right then. They were still in shock, but moments of pure grief hit them often enough that they were in no emotional state to drive at all.

Margie resolved for the interim to be their driver, their chauffeur, whatever they wanted to call her, as part of her self-appointed “auntie” role to help console them. They needed her far too much for her to stop anytime soon ... besides, this was a life of luxury next to what she was used to doing in the past, as hostess, waitress, busser ... and nun. Of course, she was also their lover and she was determined to keep that position, too ... she adored those twins!

None of them knew that both Cassie and Margie were pregnant by Hector now. There wasn’t even a clue of this fact yet for Margie, who was forty-something now, her exact age unstated. As a former nun, she wasn’t used to thinking of this other than when she had her abortion, and that was only because she was raped by Father Shawn. Her actual experience with sex was limited to that rape, a couple of drunken booty calls after the abortion and expulsion, and then that morning’s encounters with the von Greiner twins.

For now, though, sex was the furthest thing from anyone’s minds, in spite of the nudity. They took the dirt roads to avoid any possible legal issues over Cassie’s nudity, traveled overland, let Margie drive the whole damn way, and listened to some more Boy George, Elton John, and other classics. They also listened to the news, though that could be depressing, particularly when their parents were mentioned.

“Local billionaire publisher Daniel von Greiner and his wife Vicki, as well as their two female companions, Haley Wilkes-von Greiner and Michelle Velasquez-von Greiner, were reportedly killed earlier this morning in a head-on collision. The other driver was killed as well, there being no survivors at all of the crash. They are survived by sons Trevor Marsh, a lieutenant with the Sheriff’s Department, Karl von Greiner, and Hector von Greiner, as well as daughters Kirsten, Natalie, Bridget, and Cassandra von Greiner, daughter-in-laws Jamie Marsh and Diane Culver-von Greiner, and several grandchildren.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.