Cassie's Love - Cover

Cassie's Love

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

One year later...

“Is this a bad dress to wear at Uncle Red and Aunt Margie’s wedding?” Cassie asked Hector as she posed in a sundress for what was admittedly a rather low-key wedding.

Red Marsh was all set to marry the woman that they now considered a sort of aunt and mentor. This was despite her newborn son Earl, for which it was likely Hector responsible due to the brief polyamorous fling that the twins had with her. They had quickly resumed their exclusive romance after that, though they never quit their growing exhibitionist streak. Everyone was happy for both Red and Margie, to be frank, finding love as well as lust with each other.

“Well, it’s high time to show off my lovely bride who has dropped her baby weight so damn well,” Hector reassured Cassie while fondling her sweet cheeks.

“I thought that I never would! I love the twins, but boy did they do a number on my figure!” Cassie snickered now.

“If anything, your bust, hips, and ass are even nicer than they used to be!” Hector promised his twin with one of his hands now under her chin, “and those delightful freckles are everywhere now!”

“Yeah, but I got stretch marks now!” Cassie pouted.

“Don’t be silly! Nobody sees them, not even when you skinny dip!” Hector cupped his sister’s buns under her cotton sundress.

Hector was very glad that Cassie went commando so often of late. As much as he tended to favor her breasts, he was drawn recently to her bottom, too. Both were nice and plush, after all, just the right size, even more perfect than she already was, impossible as that would have seemed in the past.

“How are the babies doing?” Hector now asked his wife.

“V.J. and H.M. seem to like spending time with Aunts Jacqueline and Jeanette. They really love that breast milk! They just suck teat and grin!” Cassie laughed with considerable fascination at the way that the twins took to being nursed by their great-aunts.

Victoria Jordan “V.J.” and Haley Michelle “H.M.” von Greiner were technically fraternal twins, but they were extremely close so far. What one did, the other liked to do, at least for now as infants. They also adored their cousins Claudia and Danielle, too, as well as Bridget’s son Mitchell and Diane’s daughter Hippolyta. Yeah, the nursery was rather full of late, counting Earl, of course. Given that Jacqueline, Jeanette, Kirsten, and Natalie were each pregnant, it was only going to get fuller.

The nuptials were just minutes away now, Cassie and Hector both delayed by a sudden rush of lust that kept them very busy in bed for the past hour or so. If Hector didn’t know better, he would think that Cassie was eager to get pregnant all over again. Nah, it was too soon for that, right? Right? Her pussy was finally back to fuckable, after all. She probably just liked having that option again.

“I wonder if Aunt Margie is back to fuckable that way as well,” Cassie mused after Hector voiced his thoughts, “and what makes you think that you know better, sir? Maybe I really do want to get another fresh bun in the oven.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.