Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Fenton was blinded by the brilliant sunshine as the lid was lifted on his dark world in the car. Clara grinned, eager to exact rules and punishments on her new toy. Once again, naked and with stiff erection, he was walked on all fours almost the entire distance of Clara's drive. Her pussy moist and bulging with sweet arousal in her soiled panties as she strutted slowly toward her front door, ensuring that Fenton enjoyed the full experience of naked exposure. She stopped about ten yards from the door and grinned down wickedly at the leashed male.

"You will find me just a little twisted and very teasing. I am going to teach you to enjoy bondage; you will so enjoy your time with me." Fenton's cock stiffened as she spoke, she was certainly a very attractive woman and there was no doubt whatsoever that she was in charge. He quailed a little at the idea of bondage, but had full trust in Hortense; he knew he could come to no permanent harm with an associate of hers, unless she advised him that this was to be the case. His cock bobbed as he watched her fine plump ass shift and wobble before him as she continued walking, laughing aloud in the hope that a neighbour would hear and view her with her new prize.

He was immediately taken upstairs to a large bedroom; lying on the bed were some wicked looking straps and buckles. Clara wasted no time; she lifted her dress and peeled her soiled panties off, allowing them to drop down to her ankles. The mature woman leaned forward slightly and spread the cheeks of her ass.

"Sniff my asshole!" Fenton did not hesitate; on his knees, his cock was close to erupting as he smelled Clara's sweaty ring for the first time. He was not disappointed; his balls came up tight behind his cock as he sampled the rich and heady tang of the assertive woman's asshole, he so wanted to be allowed to masturbate. The mature bitch smiled with satisfaction at her control over him, and her knowing that he was bursting to shoot his cream.

"You may lick my asshole clean now; you make sure you thoroughly clean every fold and pucker, and then get your tongue in to its full extent. I demand complete refreshment. You shall then be allowed to enjoy bondage for the first time." Fenton was in a new kind of heaven as he listened to the stern woman's words and he wasted no time in sampling the delicate and sometimes sharp tangs of her asshole; his cock was rigid as he lovingly lapped and probed at the warmth of her sweet anus as she kept his leash tight, hoping on hope that she would allow him to come for her.

After stretching the muscles of his tongue for some considerable time, she pulled her ass from him and ordered him onto the bed. It was at this point that he noticed a display of menacing looking canes arranged on the wall, in full view of anyone on the bed. She smiled wickedly as she buckled a belt about his waist, and had him place his wrists through loops above the hips at either side; he could sense her acute pleasure as she buckled them as tight as she could without cutting off his circulation; there would be no using his hands to masturbate. The stick scent of her pussy filled the air as she made sure the belt was tight.

"I love this belt; it allows you to lie on your back or front without your hands being in the way. You can lay on your front and taste the cane of your choice, and lay on your back while my pussy and asshole enjoy your face. Fenton gulped as he looked at the canes; she smiled victoriously.

"Oh yes, you shall learn to enjoy a caning when you are with me. You shall have your first very shortly; I shall explain when you are fully bound." Fenton's cock now pulsed as never before as he lay face down on the silken sheets whilst the dominant woman bound his ankles tightly with a leather strap; he felt like a fly in web, if she was not in control before, she certainly was now; he was helpless and her dominant words in conjunction with his bondage made his ass tingle with a pleasure he had never had before.

She smiled and showed him what was obviously a gag; she then lifted a lid from a linen basket in the corner of the room and removed three pairs of soiled panties. She laughed as she placed two of them on the pillows of the bed, along with the pair she had worn that day; she took great care to turn each inside out with her graceful delicate fingers; exposing the rich marks of excitement experienced by hot sticky pussy and sweaty asshole. She grinned as she approached him with the other pair and the gag.

"Open wide! We'll not have you wasting scent by inhaling through your mouth, and I'll have silence when you are inevitably caned later." She grimaced with a look of satisfaction as the panties were popped into his mouth and the gag was applied; Fenton was now bound exquisitely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.