Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Fenton hesitated for just a moment, Hortense snapped her fingers impatiently; he could see that she was a woman who would be obeyed to the letter and immediately. Though still with somewhat mixed emotions, he found his balls tingling as he undressed, whilst the confident woman before him smiled at her inevitable success in beginning to take control of him. He knew she had the advantage of the knowledge of his crime, she knew he would learn to appreciate being controlled; her pussy tingled at the thought of breaking him in. Fenton knelt naked on the comfort of the velvet futon, the ambient temperature of the room and the sweet feminine scents which permeated the air, along with the excitement of the woman before him, ensured his cock showed more than a casual interest in his predicament. He was not sure what to expect, but her sublime elegance and confidence was already awakening some erotic sense he'd not experienced before.

Hortense smiled with satisfaction as she viewed Fenton's masculinity; oh yes, she would enjoy showing him the error of his ways. His education would be very pleasurable. She casually unbuttoned her kimono as Fenton knelt awaiting the next command or question. Hortense smiled wickedly as his cock stiffened and stood to attention as she opened the kimono to reveal a beautifully Rubenesque figure; her middle was corseted, the black lacy stays accentuating her round feminine hips and pear shaped figure beautifully. Her full round breasts peeped through a black chiffon top which matched her black stockings, full length gloves and spiky black stilettos.

Fenton had never really looked at mature women before, but he could not deny that this woman had more than just a commanding personality. His anus tingled with a mixture of fear and curiosity as she pointed to the floor in front of her.

"You will come and kneel here now; I want you to be able to take in my scent as you tell me all about your attraction to young ladies, and I will help cure you of it." Though Fenton was an independent male who did just as he pleased, he immediately did as he was told, and felt compelled to do so. As he knelt before this assertive and commanding woman, he knew that there was something more than the threat of being handed over to the police that made him do it. He WANTED to.

Hortense stroked his hair and smiled at him as though he were a small boy as he knelt in front of her, already showing obedience to her. Her pussy tingled with anticipation. She smiled at his erect cock, and extended a gloved finger, drawing it up the underside of its length and around the glans; now shining with pre-cum. She sniffed her finger and then put the tip in her mouth. Fenton's cock bobbed rigidly with the excitement of the subtle touch, and with her obvious pleasure at tasting his essence. She looked down her nose at him as he drew breath.

"If you please me today, you shall be allowed to sniff and taste my scents. Is that something you would normally do with younger ladies?" Fenton's balls tingled like mad as he thought of licking this mature woman's pussy, and perhaps her anus. He struggled like mad to find the correct answer, at which point Hortense, sensing his coming ambiguity, produced a small crop from the side of the sofa and whipped the leather sofa smartly with it.

"I shall have the truth from you, or you shall regret it!" Fenton jumped at her stern reaction; he could not deny she was a formidable woman, and she was beginning to sow the seeds of her domination of him; his cock could not deny this either, he was beginning to enjoy it. She would wrestle the truth from him.

"No, I have to say I am more interested in penetrating them and sating my lust, though their scent does excite me." Hortense looked at him contemptuously and teased his cock with the end of her wicked looking crop, making his cock pulse impatiently.

"Does the fear of the young girls excite you?" Fenton swallowed hard; he could not deny he'd been excited by that scenario many times- he was not now sure whether he wished he had or hadn't. he now knew the boot was firmly on the other foot. He bowed his head as he responded.

"I do admit to have been excited by their fear, especially on those occasions where they had been keen to have sex, and then been unsure when faced with my erection." Hortense smiled wickedly at him; she was pleased with her immediate progress, and now had a confession which gave her licence to award punishment. Her pussy tingled with arousal as her enjoyment of the situation increased. Fenton's cock stiffened and his anus tingled as he awaited the dominant woman's response.

"I shall ensure that you appreciate that particular excitement from the opposite position over the next few weeks. You will learn to realise your true feelings toward women after you have been treated. I intend to thoroughly enjoy disciplining you, and you will thank me for it. I have a key to an apartment for you to go to when we have finished our first session; part of the process will involve you continuing with young girls, and confessing those pleasures to me. Do you like the sound of that?" Fenton swallowed hard; there could only be one answer, though he could not grasp at this time, why a dominant woman would wish him to continue abusing young girls.

"Yes, I would like that, but I don't understand..." Hortense cut in, commandingly, her nipples poking excitedly; she drew her knees up, increasing the curve of her luscious ass-cheeks. She was impatient to have him know her scent and Fenton's cock stiffened all the more as he gained a subtle whiff of her arousal.

"I have disciplined many men here who had your irrational and animal thoughts toward young girls; their confessions to me on experiencing these whilst under my control has helped them see the underlying reasons for their actions. You will learn that you do this because sub-consciously you want to be caught, and you want to be punished by stronger women. When I am finished with you, you will want to serve all women, and the pleasure will be mutual." Hortense smiled wickedly at Fenton as she drew her superb thighs back and put her gloved arm across the back of her knees, exposing her engorged and excited pussy, and sweetly puckered anus. Fenton trembled and his balls tingled like crazy as he caught more of her sweet feminine aroma and eyed her bulging pussy. Hortense looked at him, straight-faced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.