The Return Home - Cover

The Return Home

Copyright© 2012 by Zen Master

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Part of the "Mike and Shirley" story, a semi-autobiographical account of how I ended up owning an ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Eventually we got out of the house again. Once we were in the car and safely away from the bed, I tried talking about the future again.

"Honey, we need to talk about other things besides sex."

Shirley looked at me for a moment, and then smiled. "Yes, Master. I want a spanking, but I don't need one right now. I'll try to let you steer our conversation."

"Well, let's talk about legal stuff, first. You are already on my bank account, and I gave you a power of attorney for while I was gone, but that's about to expire. We need to make that stuff permanent, so that I can send you out to do things for me." I stopped, to let her have her say.

We just looked at each other for awhile, trying to out-wait each other. Eventually she gave in. "Master, I know you've told me several times, but I'm having trouble believing it. I'm a worn-out slut who's hopped from bed to bed for years. I'm almost ten years older than you, and my body shows it. Do you really want me so much?"

I couldn't think of any better answer than "Do I really lie to you that often?"

"No, Master. I don't think you've ever lied to me. I've seen you lie to other people to cover our time together, and you've changed your mind after telling me you would do something, but you've never lied to me. That would really have affected our relationship."

"Well, bitch, being continually questioned about my integrity is really affecting our relationship, too." That particular epithet was one I already knew pushed her buttons.

I don't like these long silences, but I'm not giving in. She will come up with an answer to that one. I started driving. Where, didn't matter.

After a couple of minutes, she gave me "Master, I can't be your wife, entertaining guests at a party in a evening gown and a tuxedo. I can do the party, and you can do the tuxedo, but I will be kneeling at your feet, naked. I can't stand in front of a church in a wedding gown and tell a hundred people that we are equals." A small smile, then "Unless you fuck my ass in front of the bridesmaids and make me lick you clean and order me to marry you. Then, I can do it..." Her huge grin was back.

"So ... the wedding is back on?"

"Yes, Master. The wedding is back on, if you want it. I'll marry you whenever you choose. All you have to do is let me show the rest of the wedding party why you put up with me." Another pause. "A sheer wedding gown, no underwear, anal sex as part of the ceremony ... I'll need an enema, earlier, to keep from grossing out our guests ... Master, can we go back home? I need you to do something for me."

"What?" Yes, I'm stupid.

"I have an itch I need scratched..."

Okay, I thought that I'd gotten enough sex today, but she's pretty good at the mental imagery. Enemas are pretty disgusting, but the rest of it ... I pulled into a gas station parking lot. "No! I'm still pissed that you keep questioning me. Blow me, bitch!" while I opened my pants. That ended the conversation pretty well. I didn't want to talk, and she couldn't.

It wasn't until she was doing the final cleanup that I remembered that, back at the house during breakfast/lunch, I had eaten her to a couple of orgasms, and then refused to let her return the favor because I wanted to get on with the meal and our errands ... Dammit, I told her no, and she's gotten her way AGAIN!

I had to ask. I was fondling her like usual, and she was just playing hide and seek with my little weenie, now -she was seeking, and it was trying to hide. "Honey, how much of that was because I ate you out in the kitchen, and wouldn't let you eat me?"

"Hmmm? That had nothing to ... I don't know. Master, I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you. It's just ... It doesn't matter how often we fuck. It's all I think about. Whatever you say, my mind goes straight to "how can I turn this into getting him again?"

"Well, it's an issue ... and it's more important than anything else I want to talk about. We already know that no one man can handle you, and I don't want to share you. No matter what we do, someone's going to be unhappy."

She rolled onto her back, keeping her head in my lap (how did she do that, in my little Datsun? It had bucket seats, for God's sake!) and started to gently masturbate, using my fingers. "I've thought about that, a lot, the last couple of days. I can't think of anything better than this, what we've got now. I can't control it. I need someone else to. Master, I need you to step up to the plate and take charge. I can't tell you what to do. All I can do is tell you that I love you, I trust you, and I will do whatever you decide." After that, she just lay there, with her knees against the dashboard and the headrest.

I pulled my hand away from her twat, but she started to whine. I stuck them in her mouth. She licked them until I took them out again. She tried to pull my hand back to her crotch again, but I said "No!" and she stopped. I palmed one of her breasts through her blouse. She started to untie it, and I told her to stop.

"What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master."

"What do you do for me?"

"Anything. Everything. Whatever you want."

"Does that include 'Nothing', if that's what I tell you to do?"

That whine again, and a sigh. "Yes, Master. That includes 'Nothing', if that's what you tell me to do." Another sigh. "I knew you were smart enough to give me what I need, but I wasn't sure if you were strong enough." A third sigh. "Master, please tell me when I need to be still and do nothing."

That sounded like something I should reward, so I told her "Now would be a good time", reached back down to her little furry box, and frigged her until she came.

When I was done, I had her lick my fingers again, and told her "I'm going to have to be, well, mean and domineering and controlling, honey. There are going to be times when I tell you 'no' because I can't fuck you, and there are going to be times when I tell you 'no' because it's fun, just to give you practice in submitting to my authority. Are you going to accept that, or will I have to tie you up?"

Another sigh. "Mike, you can't trust anything I say here. I'll say what you want to hear, and try to make it true, but I'll fail, and I don't want you to ever think I lied to you. It's better if I admit now that you can't trust me." She put my hand back on her breast, still protected behind her shirt, and tilted her head back to look me in the eyes. "But, I have to trust you, Master. All I ask is that after you punish me, you forgive me and keep loving me."

No problem. "I promise, honey. I'll be mean to you when I have to, and sometimes I'll be mean to you because it's fun, but if you are mine for life, then I'll love and protect you for life." Now it was my turn to grin. " ... and tie up and molest and abuse and rape..."

And she got to smile again, too. "You can't rape me. It's impossible. You're missing a key piece to that, and you're never going to get it!"

"Okay, if we're all agreed again, we need to go get some things. Sit up, woman. People are going to think you're easy, or something."

After a couple of minutes of aimless driving, I tried again. "Honey, you don't have anything to wear except your skirt and some lipstick. That shirt I've lent you looks awesome, but no man will be able to hold a conversation with you. While I personally am delighted with this, I can't send you to the dentist that way. I'm sure I make enough money to support you without working, but I have no idea how much it will cost to re-outfit you. And, we need to go get your purse from Fred anyway, so when we do that, we can get whatever else you have there. On top of that, I don't know how much stuff you abandoned when you left John. I don't need you to tell me that I'm in charge here, I need you to advise me. Do we spend a bunch of money on new clothes, or what?"

"Can we put off seeing Fred and John for a couple more days?"

"Sure! They don't have anything I need!"

"Okay, in that case we should probably get me a business suit of some kind. I can wear that anywhere. Ummmm, can we get a nice one?"

"How much does 'nice' cost? I can already point at you and say 'I spent more than a grand on that outfit' when all you're wearing is jewelry!"

"Yes, and I can't thank you for that with a blowjob, because I give you head on demand anyway."

"Life's tough in the big city, honey. Alright, we're getting sidetracked again. Damn!"

I pulled over and stopped again. "We need to enforce some discipline, here. I want you to open your blouse and present your titties to me ... thank you ... God, you're beautiful ... now, I'm going to pinch your nipples until you answer the question I asked you. PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN!"

"NGH! Master, what question did I not answer?"

"We were talking about business suits, and you asked for a nice one. I asked you how much a nice one costs, and you changed the subject."

"Acouplehundreddollarsandwecan'tgetitatKmart!"

I started twiddling her nipples instead of pinching them. "Honey, you know I've raised dogs my whole life. I understand how to associate a particular bad behavior with a particular punishment. Once the dog puts the two together, he stops doing the thing you don't like, but you have to be consistent to make sure that he learns the right lesson. You have to give the dog the same punishment for the same behavior every time it happens, or he won't learn the lesson you are trying to teach. Why don't we make that your standard punishment for avoiding answering questions and trying to steer a conversation away from what I want to talk about? Would that lead to better communication, honey?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, I'm glad we agree." I leaned over and kissed her nipples, then straightened up again. "I've been thinking about what-all you should carry in your purse. Your lipstick, of course, but also a pair of handcuffs, a gag of some kind, and four or five clothespins. The next time I decide that you are trying to avoid a question, I'm going to cuff your hands behind your back, shove a gag in your mouth, and put a pair of clothespins on your nipples. And, they'll stay there until I feel like pulling your gag out to see if you want to answer my questions yet. Damn, I'm getting hard AGAIN! Okay, when we do that, if I get excited you'll have to blow me before I let you answer the question. Hopefully, we'll only have to go through that a couple of times before you learn."

I took a deep breath and tried again. "Honey, I want you to always be nude and wet for me, but sometimes you will need to wear clothes. I'm already tired of this argument. Can we please get though it without any more pain?" "Yes, Master."

I pulled her to me for a hug, then continued. "I know nothing about buying clothes for you, honey. You have to tell me where to drive, and I'll go there, and tell me when to pay, and I'll do that, but you have to do everything in between, okay?"

"Please don't get mad, I'm just checking, okay?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'm going to assume that we're going to be together for a long time..." She pulled back to look me in the eyes for a second " ... and that the only thing that matters, is whether you are happy with how I look. Right?" A second look, and I nodded for her to continue.

"So, I need to know how you want me to look. For instance, do you want me to get something that looks 'banker', or do you want 'fuckable secretary', or 'street walker'?"

My turn to sigh. "Honey, you don't have to dress 'fuckable' for me. If I want that, I'll tell you to strip. I'm looking for something you can wear in front of people you aren't trying to fuck. Something you can wear to a lawyer's office. How about 'Business Executive' or maybe 'Executive Secretary'? You need something that will make men listen to you and look at you without getting an erection."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.