The Return Home - Cover

The Return Home

Copyright© 2012 by Zen Master

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part of the "Mike and Shirley" story, a semi-autobiographical account of how I ended up owning an ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Shirley was trying so hard to be good. I resolved to, as long as she was doing good, try to walk that thin line between demanding and dominant, and loving and compassionate.

When we got to my house, I parked the car and got out, then walked around to her side and helped her get out before leading her to the door. When I got the door unlocked and opened, Shirley squeezed my elbow, and asked "Master? Are you going to punish me for entering your house without stripping and begging for permission?"

Actually, I had been wondering how to handle this, but hadn't come up with a good answer yet.

(Note to all wannabe Doms: You must be in control at all times, or your sub will start to wonder if she can ignore you, and if she is safe with you. That way lies nothing but trouble. You have to be in control, you have to act like you are in control, and your sub has to feel confident that you are in control. Anywhere you and your sub go, your mind has to have gone there before, so that you can give your sub the emotional security she needs. Either think it through first, or be ready to create something on the spot that sounds believable. And you'd better be able to lie convincingly, and make reality match your lie... )

I went with the half-thought-out what-if I'd gone through in my mind, last night. I told her "Honey, that entrance ceremony is too important to screw with. It's very important to the slave mentality that I want you to have. So, either we do it right, or we don't do it at all. Now, I want you to spend the rest of the day with your pussy full of a rubber dick, and the cum from three strangers, and that means that you have to keep your rubber panties on until I let you remove them. I don't want you to strip right here. On the other hand, I will probably beat you to death, if you don't strip down to your panties the second you step inside, give me the best hug you can, and beg me for forgiveness for covering your pussy in my house." This last, of course, was accompanied with a sweet smile and a nipple tweak.

She gripped my elbow tighter, and said "Yes, Master. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Well, that's it. Take your shoes off out here." Then, after she was standing barefoot, "You might want to untie your blouse out here, and unzip your skirt, because I want them on the floor, before both of your feet do. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Master. I will."

So, I held the screen door open for her, and she stepped over the threshold. Then, she hopped around on one foot for a couple of seconds after she threw her blouse down, because her skirt gave her some trouble while I was stepping in and closing the door. Of course it was obvious to both of us afterwards: Your skirt can't slide down your legs to the floor, if you have one leg folded up behind you to avoid putting your foot down. She didn't get rid of her skirt until she pulled her leg up in front of her.

As soon as her skirt hit the floor, she attacked me. At least, that's how it felt for a second. She did a good job of trying to tackle me, with her arms and legs wrapped around me and her tits trying to break my ribs. "Please, Master, don't punish me! I want to be your slave. I'll do everything you want. I'll fuck you, I'll suck you, I'll do anything you ask me to. Please don't punish me! Tell me what you want me to do!"

I got my balance, and hugged her right back. "You are already doing what I want you to do." I gently caressed her back, and rubbed her ... no, I rubbed that stupid crap covering her delightful ass. "Shirley, you are the most wonderful slave a man could want. This is exactly what I want from you."

I pushed her away from me, far enough to look at her face. "You have a beautiful body, and you have given it to me, to use as I wish. All last night, and all day today, you have shown me your willingness to please me in any way I want. You have fucked and sucked complete strangers, for no better reason than I told you to. All day, you have immediately obeyed every command I have given you, no matter how disgusting, how difficult, or how perverted it was. Shirley, I want to own you, and keep you forever, exactly the way you are." With that, I pulled her back to me and we stood there hugging in the foyer. I don't know how long.

Eventually, Shirley asked "Master? Are you going to give me back to Fred when he calls, tonight?"

That didn't take any time to think about, at all. My mind had long since already gone down this road. "Shirley, I'm not going to give you to anyone. I'm not going to sell you to anyone. I'm not even going to lend you out, unless you need to be punished. You are going to spend the rest of your life as my personal property. The day you die of old age, you'll get buried with cum in your dentures because you sucked my dick from your hospital bed. You are my slave, and I'm never giving you up."

She hugged me tighter, and started shaking. I could hear her crying a little. After a while, she stopped, and said "Master, I love you. Could you drag me to your bed so I can show you how I feel about being your slave?"

I didn't say anything. I didn't have to. She was holding me as tight as she could. She could feel my reaction to that.

So, we went into the bedroom, where I had her undress me. When I was nude, we got in bed and cuddled for awhile; me on my back and her squirming around on top of me. She felt very good, but I kept having trouble with where my hands wanted to be. The part of my mind that had decided that "she needs to wear those rubber panties" didn't seem to be talking to the part of my mind that knew that "my hands are supposed to be fondling her ass and snatch." Yes, I am going crazy! She seemed to be having trouble, too, because she kept climbing onto me and trying to hump my boner, then she would realize that she couldn't, and get back off again.

Eventually she sighed, and slid down to take me in her mouth. All the practice she'd been getting was beginning to pay off, and I came pretty quickly. This time, however, when she settled in to keep her mouth on my dick as we slept, I pulled her back up to cuddle with me again.

"You're getting much better at sucking dick, honey."

"Thank you, Master. It's not what I want, but if it's what you want then it's what I do."

I could feel her crotch gently humping my hip as I stroked her hair. "Shirley, I'm really concerned. I fucked you last night, and you came. I fucked you again this morning, and you came then, too. Then I had three other guys fuck you, and I know you came for them, also. You've had a rubber dick inside you for an hour or so. What is it going to take, to get your pussy to decide that it's had enough?"

"Master, can I explain how it's your fault without you punishing me?"

Huh? How can it be my fault? "Okay, honey. If I'm going to keep you as my slave, I know I have to keep you happy enough that you won't leave. Why is your constant need for dick MY fault?"

"Well, before I start, what you made me do at that store makes me want to throw up. I'm not trying to argue with you, but that was gross. If I think about it very much, I may have to run for the bathroom. Please don't be mad."

I kept caressing her gently, stroking her hair and back. "I won't be. I'll be there to help you, if you need it."

"I don't want ... to be your slave. It's just that I feel so good when you touch me, like this. I can't help it. I'll do anything you want. Later, when I'm alone, I'll be mad, but when you touch me again I'll beg to please you. And, whenever I think of you, I think of the way you take care of me, and I get excited, and I need you. And if I can't have you, I've got to find someone else to take my mind off you. I've been this way since that weekend in the hotel at the beach."

Oh, yeah. I smile every time I think of that weekend. Soon after we had started sharing a bed, she had somehow come up with a completely free weekend, which we had spent in an oceanfront hotel just a couple of miles from where I ended up buying my house. That was a two-person nonstop orgy. What did you expect? I was young and healthy, and she was this gorgeous older woman who wanted me. I don't remember how many times we made love, but I'd been very proud of my performance. I was determined that she would always enjoy sex at least as much as I did, and I had tried to keep count for awhile. I had come inside her six times before we left the room for dinner on Saturday. Yeah, it had kinda tapered off after that, but, still, I kept at it until, towards the end on Sunday, she had gently asked if we could stop, because she was beginning to get sore. No, that's not a smile. That, my friend, is the proverbial shit-eating grin. Yeah, I remember that weekend. I'll die about five years before I forget that weekend.

And, she was probably telling the truth. After that weekend, she really had been very attentive to my desires. Any time I wanted her, any place, she made herself available. And I took advantage of her every chance I got. Yes, we tried to do the normal people things, like dinners and movies, and craft shows and trips, but it was pretty much an unspoken rule that if I saw her, I'd be screwing her.

"It was okay when you were there, because I could rub my breasts against you and you'd find someplace you could fuck me. But, you weren't always there. You'd be stuck on your ship for a couple of days, and I'd have to smile at John, and fix his breakfast, and try to not sound too desperate when you finally called."

"Then, your ship would go to sea for a couple of weeks. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but I couldn't stand it. I had to have someone give me what I needed when you weren't there. And you were scheduled to be gone for six months! Fred isn't as young as you are, but he's been good to me, and he's gentle, and every time I thought of you I could go to him and he'd give me what I needed."

"I didn't want to come home with you last night, because I was trying to avoid you. I was trying to get better, to be satisfied with Fred. I knew that if we got back together again, I'd end up like I am now, your slave because my pussy needs your dick." She was crying again. "And Fred GAVE me back to you! And TOLD you to treat me badly!"

I didn't say anything. Couldn't think of anything I should say. I kept on holding her, and touching her.

"And my pussy is full, but it's not happy, and it's driving me crazy. And there's something else in my rear end, and it hurts. And I need to pee but I can't with these panties on, and I'm afraid to ask you to take them off, because you want me to keep what those men gave me, and I don't understand why, because I can't get pregnant, anyway. You're punishing me, and I'm not sure why."

That was a lot to cover at once, so I grabbed at the important part. "Why isn't your pussy happy? Didn't you get everything you need?"

"You put something inside me that feels like a man, but it's not DOING anything! It's supposed to move, and it won't. And I can't make it move. It's like you've been gone for a week and I haven't been able to get anyone to fuck me."

I sat up, at that. "What? I thought that that dildo would make your pussy happy!"

Shirley had sat up, too, and she stared at me for a second. Then, she slapped me. Really hard. And started screaming. "You bastard! It's driving me crazy! Pull it out and FUCK ME!"

And then she slumped down, pushed me back down on the bed, and hugged me again. "Oh, Master, I'm sorry. Please don't punish me. My pussy doesn't care whose dick it gets, as long as it gets one. The rest of me wants, very much, to be with you. Any way you want. Forever. Please don't torture me any more."

I held her for a couple of minutes while I thought that over, and finally said "I guess you'd better be in the shower when you take those panties off. Can you get there okay?"

Shirley kissed my shoulder. "I am a slave. I can do anything my owner tells me to do."

Maybe I'm not the crazy one here... "Okay, the first thing your owner tells you is to love, cherish, and obey him for the rest of your life."

"Oh, good, I can do that. What's the second thing my owner tells me to do?"

"Go take a shower, and get cleaned up. And never, ever, ever wear any kind of clothing to bed again."

"Yes, Master. Does that mean I can take these off? What about what you put inside me?"

"Yes, you can take them off, once you are in the shower so you don't make a mess. Uh, one of the rules is that anything that goes in your pussy gets licked clean when it comes out, so when you pull that rubber dick out, I want you to put it in your mouth. And, it's going to stay in your mouth until you are done, and coming back to bed. While you are in the shower, I want you to wash those panties, and hang them up to dry. Then, I want you to clean yourself out. When you are ready, I want you to take the dick out of your mouth and call me to inspect you, and then put it back in. You will not pee until I am there to watch, and I give you permission. Got it?"

"Yes, Master. What about my rear? It's getting sore."

"Forget it. Your butt-plug stays in until I tell you otherwise. Okay?"

"Yes, Master. Can I go now?"

I nodded and watched her until she disappeared into the shower, then laid my head back. I guess I was sound asleep when she called me, and she gave up on just calling to me. I woke up to her kneeling over me, her hair wrapped up in a towel, a rubber dick in her mouth, gently dragging her nipples back and forth across my chest. Oh, yes, she knew how to push my buttons.

When she saw me awake, she started mumbling around the rubber dick, and I pulled it out so she could talk. I'm sure that that was what she wanted, anyway. "Master, can I pee before you fuck me?"

I don't understand it. It happens every time. You make a girl submit to you, and turn her into an obedient slave, and before you know it, she is doing everything you want, but somehow it's backwards and she's telling you what's going to happen. I swear, there has to be a gene that gives women the instinctive ability to control their men, no matter what kind of relationship they are in. There's nothing you can do except give in and accept it.

"Yes, honey, you can pee before I fuck you. But, you have to do it in the shower." She didn't move, though. I had been absent-mindedly fondling her, and she stayed where she was until I stopped. Then, we both got back off the bed and I followed her back to the shower, dropping the rubber dick in the sink as we passed it.

Before Shirley got back in the shower, she unwrapped her hair again and set the towel aside, then turned to me. "Master, if you tell me what you want me to do, I'll do it."

I held her, and told her "Honey, I want you to spend the rest of your life keeping me happy, okay? No matter what I'm doing, or where I am, I want you to be right there with me, ready to fuck me whenever I want. And, if I'm out by myself, I want to be able to think of you, and know that you'll be waiting for me when I get home."

She refused to be distracted. "Master, before I follow you around for the rest of my life, can I pee?"

"Of course, honey. Squat down and let me watch you pee." She stepped into the shower and did that, and I played with her stream as she peed. I also reached back and verified that she still had her butt-plug in, getting my hand covered with her pee in the process. When she was done, I wiped my hand off in her hair, and then told her to stay there, squatting in the shower, while I did my business. I had her open her mouth and close her eyes, and then stood back a foot or so and pissed all over her. I don't know why that is so much fun, because it's so gross, but it really is a blast to piss all over a sub.

When I was done, I told her to keep her eyes closed, but lick my dick clean, and I stepped back up to her to shove my dick in her mouth. After that, I turned the shower water back on, to rinse her off and flush everything down the drain. We had to wait a couple of seconds before we had warm water again, but then I rinsed her face off and told her she could open her eyes again, and rinsed my hand off and gave her the nozzle so she could finish. While she was doing that, I told her to come back to bed after she had dried off, and I went back to bed myself, to wait for her.

This time, I was still awake when she came back to bed, and I told her "That was a really nice way you woke me up, earlier."

She smiled and crawled over on top of me, and started doing it again. "What, Master? What are you talking about?"

I grabbed her and pulled her down to lay on me. "You know damned well that I can't think straight when you wave your tits at me!"

"Well, that's only fair, Master. I can't think straight when you wave your dick at me, either. Now, I've peed, and you have too. Can I have your dick, now?"

I nudged her until she was crouched over me. "Yes, honey, you can have my dick now. And tonight, if I can get it up again, and tomorrow, and forever."

As she was impaling herself she said "Thank you, Master." Then, as she started moving, "I don't mind being your slave. This is where I need to be, and I'll do whatever it takes to stay here."

We didn't talk any more until after we were done, and that took a while, with my ass getting rammed into the bottom of the bed every time she dropped down on me. I wondered if she realized that she was returning her spankings, but I couldn't very well ask her that. She stopped humping me every time she orgasmed, and then started again until the next time, until I was ready. When I got to that point, I held her down and kept her from moving while I jammed my dick as far up inside her as I could, as fast as I could, until I came. She had another orgasm while I was pounding her, and started endlessly repeating "I love you, Master! I love you, Master!"

When I finished, I kept holding her tight so she wouldn't move. Eventually I relaxed, but I told her to not move until I fell out. She said "No one has ever fucked me the way you do, Master. I want you to stay inside me as long as you can, and when you fall out I'll keep you warm with my mouth."

We just laid there for a while, enjoying holding each other, until I shrank enough to fall out. When that happened, she moved off of me and washed my entire crotch with her tongue, before laying her head on my belly and taking me in her mouth again. With that we fell asleep again, my hands caressing her head.

Hunger finally drove us out of bed again, after I had woken up and pulled her back up to cuddle with me, and we had taken another nap. It was getting dark, and we still didn't have any food in the house, so we had to go out again. I let Shirley dress again, but made her acknowledge that clothing was a privilege that I might revoke at any minute, for any reason or no reason at all.

While I was getting dressed, she put her skirt on like normal people did, but then she picked up the front hem and tucked it in her waist so that her crotch was exposed in front. Then she did the same knot-under-the-tits thing with the shirt, and it still looked, well, mind-boggling. If there had been any food in the house we would have gone back to bed, and I told her so.

She smiled, and said "Even when you make me do humiliating things like this, I look at you and my knees open. You're right, Master. I'm a slave to my pussy, and my pussy belongs to you."

I just shook my head and finished getting dressed. When I had my shoes on, we went outside where I locked the door while she put her shoes on. Then, I escorted her to the car, with her skirt still open in front. When I let her in and closed the door, she locked it and leaned up against it.

When I got in on my side, I saw that she was sitting the same way I had made her the night before, with her legs apart and her hands holding her cuntlips open.

"You really want me to fuck the hell out of you again tonight, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Master. That's exactly what I want."

"Or, are you hoping I'll find a couple of men to fuck you right now?"

Her knees jerked shut, and then slowly spread open again. I guess that was a pretty good answer, but she gave me a verbal answer, too. "Please don't do that, Master. I want a dick, but I want it to be yours. I'll wait until you're ready. I just wanted to let you know that I am trying to obey every order you've given me, and I wasn't sure if I was always supposed to sit like this. I'll stop if you want."

Hell, no, I don't want! "It's okay, honey. I think you look delightful like that. I just wanted to find out what was going on in your mind."

"What's going on in my mind is, I'm hoping that if I do everything you tell me, and keep your attention all evening, and drive you crazy without making you angry, then when we get home you'll fuck me again. That's all I'm trying to do."

I turned to the steering wheel again, and started the engine. "So far, you are succeeding in every one of those goals." As I backed out of the driveway she whispered "Thank you, Master."

My plan had been to get something to eat, and then some groceries before going home, but my mind wouldn't stop thinking. I needed to get all kinds of things for Shirley, if she was really going to stay with me. Clothes, toiletries, makeup, ... lipstick. She needed lipstick right then, before anything else. Whether she stayed or not, she needed lipstick, because my mental image of a blonde bimbo fuck-toy had always included immaculate ruby lipstick, under any conditions. Even in the middle of a football team chain-fuck with a triple plugging, she should have perfect lipstick.

I looked over at Shirley to see her face, and smiled at the picture. One man stroking her snatch, another man pounding her ass, and a third stuffing her mouth. With her bright red lipstick leaving smears on his dick as he shoved it in and out. Naturally, she started to look worried. I personally think I have an angelic smile, but I may be the only person who thinks that.

"It's nothing, honey. You always look gorgeous, but I just realized what you were missing, to look, well, perfect. Before we go eat, I want to go by K-Mart and get you some lipstick. It's another rule. You should always wear lipstick, no matter what we are doing. Even in bed. When you get out of the shower, or wash your face, that's the first thing I want you to do after you dry off. You put your lipstick on."

She still looked worried. "Okay, what color do you want me to wear?"

"Well, I'm thinking a bright ruby red, but that's just my mental picture of the perfect fuckslave. If we try that, and it doesn't look right, then I'll be willing to listen to your opinion. You know more about this than I do."

She replied "Thank you, Master," and smiled. "That doesn't sound too outrageous."

So, I drove down to the Hilltop K-Mart, and parked the car in an open, dark part of the lot. I helped her out, and told her "You really do look lovely. If this goes on much longer, I'm going to start getting jealous, and possessive, and start killing every other man who has ever been in bed with you." I also pulled the front of her skirt out of her waist and let it fall, so that no one else could see my pussy. It's MINE, dammit. Don't look.

After I did that, she wouldn't let me go until she had given me a good hug -which included pulling her skirt up again, to grind her snatch into my jeans. I liked that. I also knew that she was older than me, and had a lot of experience in controlling men, and understood how to reward desired behavior just as well as I did. "I'll be your 'perfect fuckslave', Master. However, if you want breakfast in bed with me wearing nothing but ruby lipstick, then we need to get some groceries on the way home."

As we were walking away from the car, just holding hands like normal lovers, she asked "How about pearls, Master? Don't pearls go well with red lipstick?" She knew damned well that I had spent a small fortune on pearls for her, when my ship had stopped at Palma de Majorca, in the Med. I had called to ask her opinion on what size to get, what color was best, how long the chains should be, etc, etc, etc.

I growled at her. "The pearls and diamonds are for when you're blindfolded and naked at a party, tied to a chair with a ping-pong paddle shoved up your ass, wearing a sign that says "If I don't give you the best blowjob of your life, please paddle me until I do."

She dropped that discussion, but she didn't let go of my hand or stumble or anything. Good. If it ever happens, she at least won't be surprised. What an awesome image. I'm already hard, and we haven't accomplished any of our errands yet.

I know nothing about makeup, except that some is cheap, and some is expensive, and women always seem to prefer the expensive stuff. I let her choose the lipstick. She selected something and went to sit at a makeup table to use the mirror while she put it on. While she was doing that, I asked if that brand was hypoallergenic. She didn't know, and asked if that was important.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "If you leave a big red streak of lipstick on my dick, and then I shove my dick up your snatch, will that stuff irritate your insides?"

She pulled her shoulders back, the way all women do when they want you to stare at their tits, then leaned back and whispered in my ear "Master, I'm going to find out, tonight."

I didn't care, anymore, who might be watching. I reached under her shoulders and massaged her tits. "Slave, you may find out in a couple of minutes!"

I was leaning over her shoulder, of course, staring at her chest. Her only response was to slowly spread her knees as wide as she could, right in front of my eyes. I about choked.

"I knew it! You are trying to drive me crazy!"

She snaked her arms around my neck, and kissed my cheek. "My Master, my love, if I can make you feel about me, the way I feel about you, then I'll know I'll be happy and safe for the rest of my life. I wish I could give you children."

"I want a list of all the men you've ever slept with. With their addresses. They're all gonna die."

"You have to fuck me, first. Right here. Now."

I gave her my famous Evil Grin. "Slave, if you don't start to behave, you aren't going to get fucked tonight at all."

She let me go, a little. "Whatever you say, Master, but if you aren't going to fuck me tonight you'd better tie me up real good, because I'll kill you!"

As I said, it happens every time. Somehow, they end up telling you what to do. "Isn't that backwards? Aren't I supposed to be threatening my reluctant captive with death if she doesn't put out?"

"Well, I think that our roles are getting a little confused. After all, you're driving me around wherever I want to go, you're buying me makeup, you're taking me to dinner, you're giving me a warm bed with a hot stud in it, and all I have to do in return is call you 'Master' and occasionally wiggle my tits at you. I don't feel like a reluctant captive!"

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight, and then I'm going to kill you. Or maybe I'll kill you, first. I'll have to think about it."

Shirley straightened back up, then started giggling, and wiped my cheek off with a tissue. "Yes, Master. I will certainly obey your orders however you decide to do it." She didn't close her legs.

I don't beat her enough. I need to work on that.

The lipstick she picked looked great, so I had her get a second tube, and then asked her what color she would have gotten if I hadn't told her to get that. She said that depended upon the rest of her makeup, and what mood she was in, and the clothes she was going to wear, and what image she was trying to project. I told her that I was hungry, and it was probably too complicated to go into right now, and asked if there was another color she wanted to get in case this didn't work out. She said yes, so I told her to get it, too, and started walking over to the checkout lines.

Yes. She really is trying to drive me crazy. When she caught up with me in the line, all she gave me was two more tubes of the same goddam shade that she had picked earlier.

I lifted an eyebrow at her when I saw that, and she told me "I don't have to look good for John anymore. I don't have to look good for Fred, or the ladies at church, or the students at school, or my friends, or your buddies at the club. All I have to look good for is you, and I like that. You don't ask for much. Walk around naked, wear some lipstick, and please you any way you want. Master, you are making my life a lot easier than it was. Think of how much time I'll save every morning by not having to get dressed or put on any makeup." She gave me her own version of the Evil Grin. "Even the laundry will be easier, since only one of us will have any dirty clothes!" By then, the people around us were listening to our conversation.

I had to do something to get control of our relationship back from her. "Slave, are you wearing any panties?"

"Master! Certainly not! You know that!"

"Lift your skirt. Show me." She pulled the front of her skirt up, so that everyone in front of her could see her snatch. "No, all the way up. The back, too." She pulled the whole thing up, all around her, so everyone behind her could see her naked ass, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.