The Return Home - Cover

The Return Home

Copyright© 2012 by Zen Master

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part of the "Mike and Shirley" story, a semi-autobiographical account of how I ended up owning an ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Shirley got down on her knees and kissed both of my feet. That felt good, and it tickled. Then she looked up, still on her knees, and gave me her speech. When she was done, she stayed there on her knees, waiting.

I had really been looking forward to this. I unzipped my pants, told her that I had something for her, shoved it in her mouth, and started pissing. She spilled a lot of it, but I held her head on my dick and made her take everything she could. She started choking, so when I was finished I pulled out and let her recover.

She looked pretty miserable kneeling there coughing, with piss running down her chin onto her chest and legs. When she could breathe again, I asked her why she spilled so much. “I can’t drink that!”

I made her get up and bend over the railing, where I spanked her several times. Then I made her get back down on her knees, kiss my hand, and thank me for her discipline.

When she was done, she was still on her knees, so I gently held her face against my crotch and caressed her head. “Shirley, you are my property, to use and abuse any way I want. Well, right now I want you to be my toilet. Every time I piss, I’m going to do it in your mouth. You are going to learn to swallow it all, because I won’t have you making a mess in my house. Before you enter my house, you are going to beg to be my toilet, and prove that you can swallow everything I give you. Now, slave, I want you to kiss my feet again.”

She bent over again, and I told her to lick all the piss off my feet. She hesitated, so I reached out to run my hand across her butt. She started licking my feet. After a minute I asked what she was doing, so she told me that she was licking my feet clean. I asked if it tasted good, but she didn’t answer.

I reached down and pulled her up by her hair, to look me in the eye. “Slave, you don’t want your Master angry with you. I asked you a question.” “I’m sorry, Master. No, it doesn’t taste good.”

“Then why are you licking it up?” “Because you want me to.”

“But why would I want you to do something disgusting like that?” “Because I am your slave, and you want to humiliate me.”

“Have you ever drunk piss before?” “No, Master.”

“Well, then maybe it’s just me that doesn’t taste good. If you don’t like my piss, do you think that maybe someone else’s might taste better?” Shirley thought about that one for a few seconds. “No, Master. I’m sorry. I was wrong. Your piss tastes good, and I’d love to have some more.”

I patted her head. “Good girl. You’ll make someone a fine slave some day. Go ahead and finish licking my feet clean.” I let her do that for a minute, and then let her get up. We went back to the car, which I unlocked long enough for her to get the case of beer. I made her carry it over to the porch, where we each had another.

When we were done, I picked up two empties and had her get the others, then I made her walk out with me to the dumpster half a block away, reminding her to keep her chest out like she had learned before. I could piss again by the time we got there, so I told her that I needed a toilet, and (while softly caressing her ass) asked if she was thirsty. “Yes, Master.”

“Well, what would you like to drink?” “Please, Master. May I drink your piss for you? I want to be your toilet.” I made her kneel down again in the middle of the road -the way Virginia Beach maintained their roads, it wasn’t any problem at all to find a small mudpuddle she could kneel in- and take me in her mouth again. This time she drank it all, although she choked a little.

I wanted to keep my dick in her mouth while she recovered, but she almost bit it off when she coughed, so I pulled it out. “You have got to remember which hole it goes down, Shirley. Still, you didn’t make a mess this time. Let’s go see how tight your pussy is.” “Yes, Master.”

When we got back to the porch, I made her go through the ritual again. It was a lot of fun. When she was done begging to serve me, I told her that she had lied to her Master, as she was not quite nude- she still had her shoes on. I made her get up and lean over the rail again.

This time I rubbed her ass for a second, and asked her if she was ready for her lesson. “Yes, Master.” I kept rubbing her cheeks. “You know, it’s a lot more pleasant to hear a slave beg for something she knows is going to happen, than to just hear a sullen ‘Yes, Master.’ You know what you did wrong, you know what is going to happen, and you know why. Let me hear you beg for your discipline lesson.”

“Master, I’m sorry I lied to you. I told you I was nude when I wasn’t. Please punish me.”

I caressed her ass some more. “How do you want to be punished?” “I want you to spank me, Master.”

“And what will you get out of this spanking?” “I will learn to please you, Master. I will learn to obey you better, and to not lie to you.”

“Very well, slave. You may have your spanking.” I spanked her some more, but not very much because she had done what I wanted, and her butt was already sore and red. I let her get up, and she kissed my hand before she took her shoes off. Now she really was nude.

I asked her if she wanted to pee, herself, and she nodded her head. I shook my head. “Come on, Shirley. You can say it.”

“Please, Master, may I pee?”

“Certainly!” I led her back down the stairs onto the grass, and made her squat in the middle of my yard. I squatted down next to her, and told her to pee, saying that it was liable to be the last time she was outside for a while.

After a second she let go. I played in it some, and when she was done I wiped her crotch off with my fingers and made her lick them, then asked if she would rather drink my piss or hers. “Please, Master, I’d rather drink yours.”

I pulled her up and led her back to the porch. “I’m glad you like mine so much. You’ll be drinking a lot of it.”

When we got back to the front door, I made her go through her ritual again, but this time I let her in. I led her to the bedroom, and had her kneel on the floor facing my waterbed. I made her bend over and hold the frame, and used my foot to prod her ankles until she spread her legs wide.

When she was in position, looking like a dog waiting to be mounted, I took my clothes off, and knelt behind her. I ran my dick along her crack, up and down a couple of times, and then stuffed it into her pussy. She was nice and wet, and it really felt good. I didn’t play with her at all. I’d been doing that ever since Fred gave her to me, and now I just wanted to come as soon as possible. It didn’t take long. She was pretty loose, but this was the first snatch I had been in for six months.

When I was done squirting, I asked her if she could still get pregnant. “No, Master.”

Good. “Then it really doesn’t matter who you fuck, does it?” “Please don’t give me away, Master. I’ll keep you happy.”

I pulled out and made her lick my dick off, and then had her take a shower while I got my camera out. I made her pose in some unflattering positions, like on her back, legs wide with her fingers holding her cuntlips open, and on her knees holding her asscheeks apart. It wasn’t easy, but I even got one of her face, with my dick in her mouth. I’ve got a Polaroid, so we could make sure that I had a good picture before we moved on. I let her see them, so she knew we had a good record of her submission and humiliation.

I was really tired, though, so I told her that I was going to bed, and told her that she could either sleep with her Master, or by herself on the floor. She asked to sleep with me, and I made her change the sheets while I drank one last beer.

Then I made her stand and watch while I got in bed and got comfortable. It didn’t take long, but clearly the bed needed more water. I made her turn out all the lights and beg to be allowed to sleep with me before she could climb in bed with me. Before I went to sleep I made her lick my entire crotch, including my crack, and then try to stuff her tongue in my ass. She couldn’t, because it tickled and I kept it tight, but I made her keep trying for a while.

When I felt the urge to pee I told her to suck my dick again, as I had a present for her, and asked if she was thirsty again. I made her beg me to piss in her mouth again before I let her have it, and I pointed out that if she spilled any, she would have to sleep in the mess -after I spanked her, of course. She swallowed it all, so I patted her on her head and told her she was a good toilet.

After that I started getting hard again, so I made her lay on her side facing away from me, and open her legs so I could play with her. All I did was use some of her pussy slime to grease up her rear, and then push my dick into her ass. It felt really good in there, warm and tight. I fell asleep right away like that, my arms around her and my dick up her ass.

I couldn’t have been asleep long before she woke me up, squirming around. I had gone limp, but I stiffened up again as soon as I remembered where we were and what we were doing. I tried to buttfuck her the way we were, but she was too tight and I couldn’t make it work until I made her get on her knees and crouch as low as she could, hanging off the edge of the bed.

Then I could stand beside the bed and stroke her asshole. It felt wonderful, and I took it nice and easy. I gave Shirley plenty of warning that I was going to come, and had the best orgasm I had ever had. I stayed inside her, and made her creep forward on the bed until we could roll on our sides and I could conk out again.

Shirley woke me up again with her squirming, but this time I had completely fallen out of her rear. I complained that my dick was cold, and made her take it in her mouth and warm it up again. I was drifting off again when she started squirming again. “Dammit, if you don’t stay still I’m going to spank the hell out of you. What’s your problem?”

“I need to go to the bathroom. I can’t hold it any longer.” Well, she had been obedient and servile, a good slave -not even objecting to licking me clean after anal sex- so I made her finish cleaning my dick up and let her go- outside. I put my pants and shoes on, and led her outside to put her shoes on.

It had started to drizzle again, so I made her stand there on the porch while I went back in and put a hat on. Then I took her next door and stopped right in front of my neighbor’s porch.

When I told Shirley to squat and pee, she complained that she needed to ‘make a bowel movement.’ Okay, maybe my neighbor wouldn’t appreciate that. I led her to the gully behind our houses. I made her kneel down in the mud again, lick my dick for a second, and beg for permission to ‘shit.’ Then I made her wait again, kneeling naked in the rain, while I found my shovel and dug a little hole.

Even when her toilet was ready, I made her stand still as I explained that her body was mine to ‘use and abuse as I see fit,’ and that I could tell her no if I wanted. I made her acknowledge that I had complete control of her body before I let her squat and do her business in the hole.

I held the flashlight on her the whole time she was squatting, and fondled her some, too. I got bored with that, so I walked around behind her and watched her rear end as she did her business. Pretty gross.

I also gave her a running commentary on how disgusting it was, pointing out that any self-respecting woman would have the decency to do this in private. I asked her what she would do if I told her to go shit in the street in the middle of the day, and made her admit that she was my slave who would do it willingly. I also pointed out that what she had coming out was a lot bigger than what I had put in there, so she had no reason to complain about anal sex.

When she was done, I almost made her use some leaves, but I realized that I would just be asking for a messy bed, so I had her stay crouched there while I went and got a roll. I let her clean herself up, and then had her hold the roll and the light while I covered her toilet up.

When we got back to the door, she took her shoes off and knelt at my feet, but she couldn’t remember her speech. I made her beg me to spank her for her stupidity, and after we were done she had to beg me to go get it from the dining room table where she had dropped it. I brought it out to her, but I wouldn’t let her have it until she had opened my pants and kissed my dick a couple of times.

I really enjoyed hearing her beg to come inside and serve me. When she was done, I told her that she hadn’t impressed me with really meaning what she said, and made her do it again. I made her put some emotion in her voice, and stop and kiss my dick after every sentence. We ended up practicing several times, as she couldn’t remember everything she had to do, and I liked having her suck my dick and beg to be punished.

She finally got it right -or maybe I got tired of finding stupid things to complain about- and I let her inside. Naturally, by this time we were both soaked from the rain. I made her undress me and make sure I was dry, before she could step in the shower and rinse herself off. We went back to bed, where I complained that I couldn’t sleep because my dick was cold. Shirley wanted to use her pussy to keep it warm, but we couldn’t keep it in there, so she ended up having to use her mouth. I lay on my back, and she curled up with her head on my belly, her arms around my waist and her lips wrapped around my dick. We were both tired enough that we could sleep like that.

When I woke up Wednesday morning, Shirley was curled up next to me and I felt really warm and comfortable, but she wasn’t there because she wanted to snuggle with me. I pushed her head back down to my dick and gave her a drink first thing. That’s me- I can’t do anything in the morning until I have pissed, especially after that much beer.

I made Shirley thank me for the drink and then I let her climb back up and snuggle for a few minutes. We talked about attitudes for a while. I got her to kiss me and caress me, and beg me to fuck her. I made her say that she loved me and wanted to stay with me forever, that she wanted me to fuck her and she would do anything to please me. Well, those last two were probably true.

I played with her pussy until it was wet, and had her play with me until I was erect. It didn’t take long. Then I made her climb on top and fuck me, but after a minute she said that she couldn’t do it any more, she was too tired.

I didn’t argue, since my butt had been bouncing off the bottom of the bed. It REALLY needed more water, after having sat stretching for six months. I just said okay and let her climb off. Then I made her crouch on the edge of my bed the same way as the night before. Shirley started to beg me to not do something, but I spanked her before she could finish, and told her to shut up.

I told her that I had given her a chance to fuck me the way she wanted, but it was too much trouble for her. Now, since I had to do all the work, we were going to do it the way I liked it. If she didn’t like my way, she could have tried to please me while she had some say in how it was done. I made her acknowledge her mistake, and then rammed my dick into her ass. I was still slimy from her pussy, and I came almost immediately. It felt wonderful, just like the first time.

We crawled back into bed, and I caressed her as I relaxed, telling her that she was a really good fuck, and that she could please me very easily by just offering her ass to me whenever I wanted sex.

I led her through recognizing that it was unsanitary to leave her slime on my dick, and begging to clean it off for me. Naturally, I made her use her tongue, but I’m sure she expected that. I wanted her to use her mouth for everything, and she knew it.

When she had licked my dick off, I let her cuddle again. I caressed her some more, telling her that she was a good slave, and that I would be glad to keep her for as long as she was obedient. I made her tell me that she loved me, and that she would do anything at all, if I would let her stay and serve me. I really enjoyed making her say things like that.

After a while I dozed off again, and Shirley stayed in bed with me. I don’t know if she slept, too. Next time I woke up, I got out of bed, and made her go get me a beer as I got dressed.

We went to the living room couch, and spent a while watching TV while I finished the beer. Well, I watched TV, while she lay there naked with her mouth wrapped around my dick and my hand on her butt. I played with her some and did the kind of things that you do to make a woman feel loved, but I made her keep her legs spread, and if anyone had looked in the window she was right there in plain sight.

We stayed there until I gave her another drink. I gave her some warning, but I didn’t hold her head or anything like that. I just stroked her butt and ran my fingernails across where I had been spanking her all night, and she swallowed my entire load. I made her thank me for the drink, and then I told her that I was going out shopping. I asked if she wanted to go with me, or stay and keep my bed warm.

“Where are you going, Master?”

Well, I wanted to get some groceries and also go get her some toys, like a butt plug or maybe a dildo. Hmmm. Shirley should be there, to try them on -in front of someone else, if possible. “I guess you should come with me, at that. Now, should I let you wear anything?”

Shirley started licking my balls again. “Please, Master. Don’t make me go like this. What can I do to please you?”

“Do you think that you can fuck me like you tried to earlier? If I have to do all the work I’m not going to waste my time with your worn-out pussy.” “Yes, Master. I’d love to fuck you.”

“Would you like me to ass-fuck you again?” “No, Master. I’ll please you.”

OK. I let her straddle me on the couch, and impale herself on me. I made her do all the work while I played with her titties. I always liked her big tits, and she was a tall woman, tall enough for me to nibble on her nipples while she humped me.

It took a long time, but Shirley kept at it. Eventually I came, and held her to me until I was done. I knew she came too, because she clutched me tight, and jerked every time I pulsed inside her. I made a big deal about what she had done -stroking her back, caressing her hair, just letting her know that she had pleased me very much. I even drew her head down and kissed her lips, and told her that she was wonderful, and that I wanted to keep her and own her forever. Eventually I leaned back on the couch, holding her to me as I did. We stayed there, holding each other in the afterglow until we dozed off.

When we woke up again I kissed her and caressed her, telling her that she was very pleasing, but she had her chores to do. I made her kneel at my feet and clean me up while I watched TV some more. The spunk I had just given her had dribbled out of her snatch all over me, and she had to lick my crotch for a while to get me clean.

I made her stop once to start fixing some coffee, and then again to get it when it was ready. When she came back into the living room with the cup, I made her get down on her knees in front of me, bow her head, and hold the cup above her head, saying “Master, I have brought this for your pleasure.”

Before I took the cup from her, I reached out and cupped her tits and told her that she looked pretty that way, kneeling before her master. I made her spread her legs some since her knees were together, and then, still holding the hot cup above her head, rock back and forth and make her tits flop for me.

I thanked her for getting the coffee for me, and guided her head back to her chores. I told her that I would have made her fix breakfast, too, but there wasn’t anything in the house to make it with.

By the time I had finished my coffee, Shirley was done licking my crotch clean, so I handed the cup back to her and told her to go wash it. After a minute, I went over and joined her in the kitchen. I made her spread her legs and stick her ass out, and I played with her pussy and her tits as she washed the cup and the pot out.

I pointed out that there was more to being a good wife than just keeping my dick happy, and made her agree. I kept playing with her, keeping her excited, and made her thank me for letting her do my housework. I also took some more pictures of her, nude and hungry for a man, washing her master’s dishes.

When she was done with the dishes I made her turn around and hug me, and thank me again for bringing her home to be my slave. I caressed her again, and tried to make her feel good about being my property while she held me.

I led her back to the bathroom, and had her get four fresh towels out. I had her lay two of them on the floor in front of the shower, and then I had her undress me, caressing and kissing every part of my body as she uncovered it.

Then I had her turn the water on and adjust it until it was pleasantly warm, get a washcloth, and then when I stepped in, wash me. I spent a long time teaching her this facet of being a body-servant.

Of course she got wet, but when she was done washing me, I didn’t let her wash herself up. I made her step out of the shower, stand dripping and shivering on the towels she had laid down, and dry me off. When I was dry, I made her take me in her mouth again for a minute, then kneel down, kiss my feet, and beg to wash herself. Only then did I give her permission to get back in the shower and clean up.

By the time she was done with her shower, I had already dressed. I didn’t bother her while she dried off with the last towel, but I sat on the bedframe and watched. When she was done, I had her put all the towels in the laundry, and come stand in front of me.

I gave her body a very close inspection, and we discussed everything I noticed, as if we were talking about a cow at an auction. I looked her sagging titties over first. I made her lick my fingers, and then I rubbed her nipples until they grew hard. I complimented her on their size and on how well they responded to her master’s touch, but then I also complained about how floppy and droopy they were. When I was finally done playing with them, I made her hold them up while I looked everything else over.

I stroked and caressed every bit of her skin. Partly it was to learn what gave her goosebumps and what made her knees open, and I learned a lot about that. Mostly though, it was to give her another lesson in humility. Her body was my toy to play with and explore. I could do whatever I wanted with her, and she couldn’t refuse.

While I looked her over, I was as critical as I could be. I insulted her about her sagging belly, I complained about how loose her cunt was, I bitched about her fat ass, I made fun of her face. After every comment, I made her apologize for letting herself go so badly. In the end, she was crying so badly that she couldn’t stand still anymore. She fell on her knees, where I spanked her for taking her hands off her tits.

From there, crying on her knees in front of me, I alternated between telling her that she was an old, worn-out worthless slut, and reminding her that there WERE a few things she did well when she put her mind to it.

Eventually she stopped crying and begged me to let her suck my dick. As soon as she said that, I guided her head to my crotch and let her open my pants. When she had her mouth around me again, I started caressing her and telling her how good she was. This was a big step towards the total submission I wanted, and I tried to make her feel good about it. I called her a lot of things- slave, whore, slut, cocksucker, cunt, but I always told her that she was a GOOD slave, a GOOD cocksucker, and that she pleased me very much.

I let her blow me until I came. That’s right, I didn’t make her; I let her. She really wanted to do this, to please me. She did it well, too, making it very good for me, and I came soon. After she had swallowed my cum and made sure I was clean, I pulled her onto the bed with me, where we took another nap. Naturally, I slept on my back, and she rested her head on my waist, her lips around my now-limp dick.

When we got up, I led her into my closet, and I gave her the biggest shirt I owned. I didn’t let her put it on, though, until she had gotten down on her hands and knees, kissed my feet, and begged for permission to cover herself. It was far too small for her, and we ended up leaving several buttons undone. She wouldn’t fall out though, and I could reach in and play with her nipples if I wanted. The tail didn’t fall low enough for decency, so I went out to my car and got her skirt and brought it in for her.

Again, I made her kiss my feet before letting her put her skirt on. She put her legs together while she was adjusting it, so I stopped her. I made her bend over and pull her skirt up above her ass, and beg me to punish her for her poor manners. I made her count each blow as I spanked her, and thank me for it. When we reached ten I stopped, and made her apologize for making me correct her.

I led her over to the couch again, where I sat down. I made her lay face down on top of me, with her waist in my lap. When she climbed onto the sofa, though, she let go of her skirt yet again and let it fall and cover her ass.

Shirley lay still, so after a minute I stroked her butt through her skirt and told her that I had just punished her for trying to hide herself from me. We discussed her manners until she admitted that she knew she was not allowed to cover her pussy or close her legs, and agreed that it was her responsibility to make sure that she never covered herself, even by accident, unless she had prior permission from her master to do so.

I pointed out that being given permission to wear a skirt did NOT include permission to cover herself, and then I grabbed a bun through her skirt and pinched it. Shirley gasped, so I asked if she really wanted to be spanked again.

She lifted herself and pulled her skirt up, and then let me push her back down. She jumped, though, when I touched her ass, and spread her legs more. I gently stroked her butt, which was still hot from her last spanking, and ran my hands down her thighs. After a second, she spread her legs wide for me, and I played with her and made her come with one hand while I rubbed her back with the other.

When I was done, I made her get up and stand in front of me. I made her model her clothes for me, and then open her blouse, making her tits hang out. I also made her tuck the front hem of her skirt into her waistband. Her skirt fell almost to her knees on the sides and in back, but her snatch was open to anyone she faced.

Once she knew how to wear her clothes without covering herself, I had her turn the TV on again, and go get us both another beer. It wasn’t too hard to get her to present mine to me the same way that she had presented the coffee earlier. Again, I made her stay still, holding my beer above her head, while I played with her for a minute. Then, while I sat on one end of the couch and relaxed, I made her sit on the other end, facing me with her legs spread wide, and play with herself.

I had some trouble making her do it, but after I offered to spank her she became much more obedient again, and before long she was enjoying it. I went and got my camera again, and took several pictures of her frigging herself, legs and cuntlips spread wide, her fingers busy on her clit, and her face flushed with her need.

When she was going good, I put my drink down and told her to stop. She didn’t want to, of course, so I grabbed both of her hands, and we did a little more training on obedience, including the instant “Yes, Master” that I wanted whenever I spoke to her. I let go of her hands as soon as she stopped struggling, and made her put her hands on her knees and leave them there.

While we talked, I played with her pussy and clit, and kept her hot and aggravated, and then when we were done I made her beg to play with herself again. I let her go back to work as soon as she said that. I just wanted to hear her beg to do something she had always believed to be wrong.

I made her stop when I was done with my beer, and had her bring me another one, present it to me, and drink the one she already had. I let her sit the way she had been, showing me her snatch, but I told her to not play with herself any more. While we were enjoying our drinks, I told her that she was not to touch herself again without my permission, and made her promise that she wouldn’t. She had to just sit there, her cuntlips wet and waiting, until I reached over and aggravated her some more. I didn’t play with her enough to make her come, though, since I wanted her to stay hot and hungry.

By the time we were both done with our drinks, I needed to get rid of my last one, so I made Shirley beg to be my toilet and kneel down in front of me. I stood up and pissed in her mouth, and made sure she sucked me dry when I was done. I had to ask her what to say after that, but she thanked me for my piss without any further prompting.

I let her stand up in front of me again, and I played with her tits some, making the nipples grow and harden. I licked them and suckled on them while I played with her snatch, until she thanked me for the attention.

I walked her over to the front door, and gave her another inspection. I rearranged her top to make sure that her tits would hold her shirt open, and made her agree that she would keep her hands at her sides until I told her otherwise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.