The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 7: Through the Long Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Through the Long Night - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

Paul and Maggie Turner had a fairly large Modern Colonial home. While the house wasn't enormous, it was still very big considering that there were only three people living there. However, right now ten people made the family room seem a little bit squishy.

"Carrie, just relax honey," said Tom, stroking her strawberry blond hair. She was sitting on his lap.

"You just called me 'honey'," she said quietly.

"That's what you are to me. You're 'my honey'. You don't mind that I call you that?"

"No, Tom. I think it's nice. I haven't felt this safe since before my mother died," she said, with a sad smile.

"Don't you worry, Carrie. We'll keep you safe," he promised.

Maggie and Paul looked around there family room. Counting their daughter, there were five cheerleaders and three guys. "Carrie, the Police are on their way. They said that they could take your statement here," said Paul.

"Thank you Mr. Turner," she said quietly.

"We're hoping that you will stay in one of our guest rooms tonight," smiled Maggie.

"You're so kind, Mrs. Turner. Thank you."

"You've been through such a hard time, Carrie. It's the least we can do," said Paul.

"Thanks Mom and Dad," smiled Sandy, as she pulled them into a three way hug.

Carrie saw her teammate hug her parents. This was what a family was supposed to be like, she thought, and then she looked at Tom. He had been so sweet to her. She had never been allowed to have a boyfriend. When her stepfather was out of town on business, she would crash high school parties and have sex with at least one guy there. She reveled in this feeling because she was in control of her body and who she fucked. When her stepfather was around, he made those decisions and it wasn't just him she had to fuck.

"The police are here," said Derek.

"Tom can you stay with me?" she asked.

"As long as you need me," he said.


"Hey Mom," said Derek into his cell.

"How's it going over there?"

"The police have been talking to her for the last hour. I can tell that this is hitting her hard, but Tom is being a rock for her."

"Tom Nilsen? A rock?"

"Mom, Tom is as loyal a friend as I have. He may seem meek, but when I'm in trouble, Tom is the first one there to help."

"He and his brother are certainly nice young men," she said, before continuing. "Is there anything I can do? Being an elected official has its advantages, you know."

"No, it looks like things will be OK. I'll keep you in the loop, though."

"Please do. Your father had a late meeting. He called me from the road an hour ago, so I expect him back in about an hour or so. We'll be here if you need us. The poor thing," sighed Veronica Carson.

"Thanks Mom," he said and disconnected. When Derek returned to the family room, he saw that a new person had arrived.

"OK, Carrie. Now that the police are done, we can take you somewhere safe," said the new man.

"I don't want to go," said Carrie.

"I'm sorry, but protocol demands that I take you into custody for your own protection."

"Sir, if you're taking her anywhere, I'm coming with you," said Tom firmly.

"I'm sorry, son, that's not permitted."

"Why can't she stay here?" asked Derek.

"Yes, Mr. Clausen. We're willing to have her here, at least overnight. The child has been through so much," said Maggie.

"More reason to get her the immediate help she needs. Come on, Carrie," he motioned for the girl to stand up, but she did not.

"Look, Clausen. She may need counseling, but not 'immediate help'. Here, she's in a safe environment where people care for her. Removing her could do more harm than help," said Paul.

"I'm sorry, but as you're not family nor have been vetted as a foster care home, as a juvenile, I'm required to take her into custody."

"Sir, she's not a juvenile. She's sixteen, so that makes her a minor," observed Derek.

"But she's a freshman in High School," Clausen said, genuinely surprised.

"She was left back a year because her family had traveled a lot, right Carrie," asked Tom.

"Yeah," she murmured. Carrie was feeling strange. She had not remembered seeing the man before, but something about him seemed familiar and scary.

"Well, our records show that she's only fifteen," said Clausen.

Derek sensed that something just didn't add up with Clausen. He knew that DCYF caseworkers were tireless advocates for kids, but this one's attitude seemed over the top. He believed Carrie about her age and knew that Clausen would have less reason to take her if she were sixteen. Derek knew he needed to monitor the situation. Still, he understood that they needed help. "Babe, call my Mom, I think we need some help!"

"OK," said Sandy, taking his cell.

"I'm curious. Where's your file?" demanded Tom, as his concern for Carrie had turned him into Mr. Hyde.

"It's in the car," he muttered.

"Well go get it!" he yelled.

"I am unable to show you. As she is a juvenile, her file is sealed."

"Look Clausen, there's something fishy about all of this. I want you out of my house!" demanded Paul.

"I'm not leaving without the girl. If I have to get their help, I will," Clausen said, motioning to the police officers.

"Sir, is there a problem?" asked an officer.

"No problem officer. Mr. Clausen is just leaving," said Derek with an intense look, as he concentrated hard on the man. He began attacking Clausen with anxiety.

To put it as mildly as possible, Tim Clausen was not a very nice man. He had been manipulating his position in ways that would certainly get him fired, if not imprisoned if his actions were discovered. Now he was scared. He had to get the girl out of the house. Out of this house and back to her stepfather. Then he felt it. A powerful wave of anxiety hit him. He tried to resist, but combined with his already natural fear, normal under the circumstance, his palms began to sweat. He was looking into the young man's eyes and something was disturbing him. After about thirty seconds he screamed, "We're leaving right now young lady!" He grabbed Carrie's arm and pulled her off of Tom's lap.

"Ahhhhhh!" screamed Carrie, as she was yanked forcefully to her feet.

"Officer! Stop him! He's acting crazy!" yelled Maggie, as Tom leapt to his feet to block the door.

"Sir, calm down," said the officer to Clausen.

"I'm calm!" he said trying to compose himself with a smile. Despite this, his eyes were glazed and he looked like a feverish, sweaty mess.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" cried Carrie. Then Carrie made a connection and she was frightened to death. She had never seen this man before, but she had realized that his voice and his brutal touch seemed quite familiar.

"Let her go," admonished one of the officers, and Clausen complied.

Sandy ran into the room "Derek! You're Mom's coming over! She should be here in a few minutes and wants to speak to Mr. Clausen."

"My mother is Councilwoman Carson. She's requested that you wait," said Derek to Clausen.

"I don't answer to her. I answer to the State Office of the Department of Children, Youth and Families," sneered Clausen.

"She's got the Mayor on the line and they want to talk to you," said Sandy.

"I don't answer to him, either."

"No, but we do," said one of the officers. A call came over his radio and he went to answer it.

"I'm leaving with her, right now!" yelled Clausen, as he grabbed Carrie again. She doubled over in fear, almost falling to the ground.

"Sir, remove your hand from this young lady, at once!" said the other officer, "or I shall be forced to take you in."

"I'll have your badge!" Clausen yelled.

"I don't think so. You have been acting quite erratically, sir. Have you taken any drugs, alcohol or prescription medication tonight?" asked the officer.

"Of course not!"

The other officer walked in. "Sir, we are answering a complaint, which strangely emanated from this house, involving a state official who is acting erratically. We've been asked to escort you back to the police department."

Derek caught a glimpse of Mindy holding her cell phone wearing a big grin.

"What about the girl?" asked Clausen.

"She's staying here tonight, if it is OK with the owners," beamed Veronica Carson, as she walked in.

"Ronnie!" yelled Maggie, as she ran over and hugged her long lost friend.

"It's OK with us," smiled Paul.

The police then ushered Clausen out the door.


"But Mom! She needs me!" complained Tom to his phone.

"Tom, let me talk to her," offered Derek, and he was handed the phone.

"Mrs. Nilsen. It's Derek Carson. Look, I know it's a school night, but after tonight, we should all probably stay at home anyway. Carrie needs Tom. She's bonded to him and he is one of the few people she trusts right now ... Yes. It turns out that her stepfather had been molesting and raping her for the last six years ... I know, it's awful ... OK, I'll drop Brett off. Thanks Mrs. Nilsen," He smiled and disconnected the call. "She said OK," he grinned, at his friend.

"Thanks Derek! She really needs me," said Tom as he looked at the girl lying in fetal position on the couch.

"So, Tom, can you stay?" smiled Sandy, as she walked over.

"Yeah, thanks to Derek."

"Babe, I have to take Brett, Maya, Chantelle and Mindy back home. Want to come with?" asked Derek.

"I'd love to, but where would I sit?"

"I'm going to ask if I can switch with my Mom's Navigator.

"No way," smiled his Mom, as she walked over with Sandy's Mom and Dad.

"Please Mom ... I want to spend a little more time with Sandy.

"Well, against my better judgment and at Paul and Maggie's request, you can spend the night," she smiled.

"That's great, Thank you, Mrs. Carson! Thanks Mom and Dad!" exclaimed Sandy before adding. "But where will Derek sleep? Carrie and Tom will be using the two spare rooms and we took the sleeper-sofa out of the office last year."

"Derek can stay in here on the couch," smiled Paul.

"Or ... in Sandy's room," said Maggie.

"Maggie..." Paul started to complain.

"Look dear, we both know our daughter's been sexually active for some time. She's on the pill..."

"Mom! That's so embarrassing!" complained Sandy, as she turned red.

"Do you want Derek down here or upstairs with you?" asked her Mom.

"OK, go on!" she said, her look quickly taking on a big smile.

"Are you sure Maggie? Derek's not particularly experienced" said his Mom.

"If only she knew how much that's changed recently," he grinned to himself. "Mom, I'd be happy just to fall asleep with her in the same bed. I love her, Mom!"

All three adults got quiet. Sandy felt a tear come to her eye, as this was the first time Derek had publicly professed his feelings for her. "I love you too," she murmured.

"Maggie and Paul, Derek is one of most together people I've ever known. If he says he loves your daughter, then you better believe that he does," said Veronica Carson, as she looked at her son with pride.

"Derek, you know how fond I am of you. I haven't seen my daughter this happy since she was little. By no coincidence, you were in her life then too," smiled Maggie.

"I guess, it's OK with me too," said Paul. "I'm not sure how we ever fell out of touch with you all, but Maggie and I always had joked that you would be our son-in-law one day. I'm not sure if that will really happen, but now I wouldn't be so surprised if it did," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.