When the Dam Breaks

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2012 by Reverse_cowboy

Incest Sex Story: A humiliated wife finds love in an unexpected place after she finds out her husband is being unfaitful.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

My name is Janice and I met my husband Mike right after college and we hit it off right from the beginning. Before I knew it we were dating, then we were a couple, then we were engaged. Sounds like a fairy tale right? Well yes and no. You see Mike was suave, handsome and intelligent and he got a great job that paid really well right out of college. He's tall about 5'9" with a pretty average build short brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm not bad looking either or so I'm told. I'm 5'2" and I have long red hair, smallish breasts, naturally full lips and blue eyes. Not long into our marriage we had a nice house in the suburbs and we were expecting our first child.

Things were pretty good; we even had a good sex life. Mike and I made love at least three times a week and he usually gave me a couple of good orgasms, but all in all our sex life was pretty vanilla. We did the basic positions, and gave each other oral sex fairly regularly. The problems started just before I got pregnant for the second time, on my OB's advice I started doing Kegel exercises to make my pussy tighter after our son Jason was born. I mean it wasn't like it was a gaping mess and Mike never complained about it, but the sex just wasn't the same. The Kegels did make my pussy tighter and my orgasms were more intense. Mike said he could really feel my pussy clenching his cock whenever I came after I had been doing the Kegel exercises for a while. One night I walked into our bedroom after putting Jason to bed and reading him a bedtime story. I had already stripped out of my clothes and I was standing in front of the closet picking out what I was going to wear the next day when Mike came up behind me and put his hands on my hips and started giving me soft kisses on the back of my neck.

"Mmmm, alright now, don't start something you're not going to finish." I cooed.

"Who says I'm not going to finish it?" Mike replied playfully.

"You have work in the morning Baby." I said lovingly.

"Some things are worth being a little tired for." Mike countered playfully and changed his soft kisses to light licks and pressed his naked body to mine. His hands moved from my hips to my breasts and then to my nipples. I started moaning softly as pleasure flooded through my body and my pussy started getting wet. I reached behind me and grasped his rapidly hardening cock in my hand and gave it a couple of squeezes before Mike maneuvered around in front of me and guided me backwards to our bed. When I felt the back of my knees touch the edge of the bed Mike gave me a gentle push and I fell backwards onto the mattress. I scooted up towards the head to the bed and Mike crawled between my legs and started licking my pussy. Mike was never one to beat around the bush so to speak when it came to oral sex, he just goes for it. His tongue was thrusting in and out of my pussy, flicking up and down and back and forth.

"Ohhh, oh yes Baby. It feels so good please don't stop." I moaned. That's when he attacked my clit. My back arched and my hands shot to the back of Mike's head and I pulled his face tight to my pussy. I felt an electric surge shoot from my clit all over my body as my orgasm hit me. After my orgasm started to fade I released my husband's head and he rolled over and lay on his back next to me breathing even harder than I was. As soon as I caught my breath I spun around on the bed and took Mike's cock in my hand, shot him a mischievous look and took his cook into my mouth. I loved sucking cock especially Mike's. My tongue was all over his stiff rod and his moans were showing his appreciation. Before I got too carried away and made him cum in my mouth I stopped sucking him and quickly straddled his body and guided his cock into my wanting pussy.

"Ohhh." We moaned together as I sunk halfway down on his cock on my first try. A short lift up and then I let myself sink down on him again until I felt my ass resting on Mike's thighs. I looked down into Mike's eyes and smiled at him, he smiled back and I started riding him. I started going slow at first rising and falling on my husband's hard cock, I felt his hands on my tits kneading them as I started bouncing up and down faster and faster on his cock. We were really getting into it, Mike was working my small tits and nipples pretty hard just the way I like it and I could feel my orgasm building inside me. I worked my pussy muscles on his cock squeezing and releasing it as I slid up and down. Mike and I were both moaning out of control and my orgasm was building and building inside of me when suddenly the dam broke! My orgasm hit me HAAAAARD and liquid shot out pussy. It took a second before Mike noticed it and then he got mad, "Aw shit! You pissed all over me! What the fuck!" He yelled as he pushed me off of him. I was so embarrassed. I didn't think it was pee but what else could it be? I felt humiliated and I started crying. Mike was cussing up a storm in our bathroom as he started the shower. I was still crying as I tried to wipe up the wet spot with a towel but it was no use; the wet spot was just too big and too wet.

Mike came back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, when he saw the wet spot he got angry again. "Fuck! I'm going to sleep in the guest room." He said angrily and then turned around and left the room.

I dried off the wet spot the best I could and then I cried myself to sleep. It was almost two weeks before Mike and I had sex again. Mike didn't try for almost a week and when he finally did try and initiate sex I kept pushing him away, I was still very hurt and embarrassed. My husband the man I loved and who was supposed to love me had humiliated me with his reaction to what had happened. When we finally did start having sex again it wasn't the same, I was always holding back to make sure I didn't have another accident. About a month or so later I was pregnant with our daughter Sandra and a short time after that Mike got a big promotion at work and he was spending less and less time at home. Mike and I went from having sex three or four times a week to only once or twice a week.

Things went on like that for years and our marriage was strained, I think Mike was spending more time at work than he was at home, that earned him another couple of promotions at work and we all benefited from the larger salary but our marriage was paying the price for it. By the time Jason was 14 Mike was making a six figure salary and going out of town on business trips every month sometimes for two or three weeks at a time. I was lonely and sexually frustrated, masturbation just wasn't doing it and even when Mike and I did have sex it wasn't all that great; he always seemed to be somewhere else. More than once I wondered if he was having an affair.

This went on for about a year and a half until on the advice of some of my girlfriends I hired a private investigator to see if my fears were right and Mike was having an affair. My girlfriends suggesting the same thing I was fearing was what pushed me over the edge and got me to actually take some action. The kids were my saving grace during all this, if it wasn't for them my life wouldn't have been worth living. Jason was especially supportive, he was always doing things to try and cheer me up, and a lot of the time he would even stay home with me and his sister and watch movies instead of going out with his friends. How many 16 year old boys do you know that would do that? Not many I'm sure.

One Friday when Sandy was spending the weekend sleeping over her best friend's house I got a visit from the P.I. that I had hired. "Janice I'm sorry to have to tell you that we did find out that you were right, your husband has been cheating on you. I have pictures and video on this USB of all the evidence my people were able to gather on your husband. I'll be keeping a copy at my office in case he should happen to get a hold of the USB if you should decide to file for divorce you'll still have all the evidence. Should you decide to get a divorce once it is finalized I'll delete the files I have unless you ask me to hold on to them. In that case I charge a small yearly fee of twenty-five dollars." He told me.

"I understand. Was it just one woman or was there more than one?" I asked. I was doing my best to stay in control and not start crying.

"There were three that we know of for sure, there may be more but we can't prove it at this time. If you want us to keep surveiling him we can, but three women is more than enough proof if you want to file for divorce. " He told me.

"Alright I understand. I don't think we need to watch him anymore." I told him.

"I'm sorry that your suspicions were right, but I have always felt it's better to know for sure than to wonder." The P.I. said as he left.

"Thank you. You're right, I wish I had been wrong but it is better to know." I agreed.

After he drove away I went straight to my bedroom and started crying my eyes out. I must have been there for quite a long time because there was a soft knock at my bedroom door followed by an equally soft, "Mom, are you alright?" It was my son Jason. "I thought I heard you crying. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah I ... I am. And yes everything's ok." I said.

"Alright then, I'm here if you need to talk." Jason said he started to leave but I called him back.

"Jason, I got some bad news today." I told him.

"I'm sorry Mom. What kind of news." He asked me, the concern in his voice was obvious.

"I ... I hired a private investigator to find out if your father's been cheating on me and he found out that your dad has been sleeping with at least three other women and they think there are more but they can't prove it." I told him.

"Oh shit!" Jason said in shock. "Are you sure? How does he know? What are you going to do?" Jason asked.

"Yes I'm sure; the P.I. gave me pictures and videos of it for evidence. I dunno. I haven't really thought about it yet, I've just been too upset to even think straight." I replied.

"I understand." Jason said. "No actually I don't. I don't get it at all." He said his voice rising a clear sign that he was getting angry.

"I don't understand either honey." I said.

"I know you guys still have sex, I've heard you. And he's the one that's always at work or out of town for work. I could understand more if it was you having the affair, but not him." Jason said trying to console me.

I had sat up by then and he came over to the bed and sat next to me wrapping his arms around me and giving me a comforting hug. "Whatever you decide to do Mom you've got me on your side." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you honey, that means a lot to me." I said.

"Um..." he started to ask something but stopped.

"What is it honey?" I asked.

"I don't want to upset you anymore than you already are but I was wondering if you looked at the pictures or videos yet that's all." He asked.

"No, I haven't. Not yet. I'm not sure I even want to." I said.

"I think you should Mom. It's one thing to say you have evidence, but it's another to see it with your own eyes." Jason said.

"Maybe you're right. Would you get me my laptop?" I said.

"Sure Ma." Jason said and dashed out of the room. He was back almost instantly with my laptop. We put the USB in the laptop and started looking through the pictures of my husband's infidelity. Then we watched the movie it was short, about ten minutes or so. It started with Mike and some blonde woman meeting at a motel and then whoever was doing the filming was able to get up to the window and film them doing the deed. You couldn't see all the details thankfully, but it was perfectly clear what was happening. I started crying again as we watched the video and Jason held me close and closed out the screen.

"It'll be alright Mom. I never knew Dad was such an asshole." He said.

"Jason, he's your father." I scolded him as I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Yeah well, that doesn't mean he's not an asshole." Jason grumbled. I chuckled a little bit at that and flashed my son a smile. "Tell you what Mom, why don't we order a pizza and we'll watch some movies and you can drown your sorrows in a pint of Chunky Monkey."

"You're the best Jay." I told him sincerely.

Jason was a real treasure that night; he gladly sat through three "chick flicks" without a single complaint. In fact not only did Jason not complain he treated me like a queen waiting on me hand and foot and telling me how beautiful and wonderful I was and what an idiot his father was. "If I had a woman as beautiful and wonderful as you I'd never cheat on her." He told me.

It got late pretty quickly and I was worn out by everything, crying can be pretty tiring after all. I decided it was time to go to bed and went to my room. I started to get into bed and I just felt so alone, after thinking about it for a few minutes I decided to ask Jason if he'd sleep in my bed with me for the night. I slipped on a pair of panties and a t-shirt and went to Jason's room. I knocked and he told me to come in. "Jason honey..." I said.

"Yeah Mom, what is it?" He asked clearly concerned.

"I don't really want to be alone tonight would you mind sleeping in my room with me tonight?" I asked almost pleading.

He shrugged and said, "Sure Mom no problem."

He was already in his boxer briefs and a t-shirt so he just grabbed his cell phone and its charger and followed me back to my room. We got into my big king sized bed and pulled the covers up then I reached up and turned off the lamp on my nightstand. I didn't say anything but Jason must have known what I needed because he scooted over to my side of the bed and spooned up against my back and then put his arm around me. I smiled and held his arm tight to my body with my own. It felt really wonderful. Jason may only have been sixteen years old but he was already the same height as his father and had a nice build from playing soccer so it didn't feel like a kid was holding on to me, it felt like a man was holding me in his arms and it felt good even if that man was my own son. After we said our good nights we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Before long though I started tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. Not matter how I tried to position myself it seemed like my t-shirt was bunching up or twisting around me or something and it was making it damn hard to sleep.

"What's the matter?" Jason asked slightly groggily.

"I can't seem to get comfortable. This damn t-shirt is driving me nuts." I complained.

"So take it off." Jason said.

"I can't do that with you in bed with me." I objected.

"If you say so. It's not like it would be the first time I was in bed with you when you were naked." Jason said matter of factly.

That was true I guess. When Jason and Sandra were younger and they would have bad dreams or when there was a nasty storm they would come into our bedroom and climb into bed with Mike and I and we both slept naked. But this was different; this time Mike and Sandra weren't here, we were alone. "I don't know honey it just doesn't seem right." I said.

"Alright." He said with a huge yawn, "It's up to you but I don't see any reason for you to be uncomfortable in your own bed."

"Thanks honey but I'll stick with the t-shirt for now." I said.

"Kay." He said and rolled over.

Well that lasted about another half hour before it started driving me crazy and I gave up and stripped off my t-shirt and panties which had started riding up on me like crazy. With a relieved sign I slipped back under the covers and in a matter of no time I was drifting off to sleep. I'm not sure when it happened but for some reason I woke up and found Jason cuddled up to me again with his arm around me again only this time his hand was holding onto my bare breast. I was surprised to find Jason's hand on me like that but I was even more surprised that it felt so good to me. Mike hadn't cuddled with me or held me like that for a very long time. I decided not to wake Jason up or make him move his arm, after all he was asleep and I doubted he even realized what he was doing so I just shrugged to myself and let myself drift back off to sleep.

When I next woke I found myself pressed up against and wrapped around Jason who was lying on his back. My head was resting on one shoulder I had an arm around his chest with my hand resting on his other shoulder, my breasts were pressed snuggly against the side of his torso and I had my leg wrapped around his leg that was closet to me and my pussy was against his thigh. Jason had one arm wrapped around my shoulders gently holding me to him while he rested his other hand behind his head. When I looked up at him I found his beautiful blue eyes looking back at me. It didn't dawn on me right away that Jason was just as naked as I was, but when it did my I picked my head up off his shoulder and my eyes got wide, "You're naked!" I sputtered almost accusingly.

"Yeah I know." He said calmly almost as if to say "Duh Ma, I hadn't noticed that I stripped. I'm glad you told me." But he was way too sweet to actually say something like that.

"But why?" I asked.

"You're not the only one that gets uncomfortable sleeping in clothes. I started sleeping naked years ago and it just doesn't feel right to wear clothes anymore. They're always either bunching up or twisting around and binding up on me so I figured if you and dad could sleep naked so could I." He told me.

"Oh." I said as if that had explained everything and rested my head back on his shoulder. What's done is done and it feels so good. I told myself silently. I knew it wouldn't last for very long, but I felt so loved at that moment that I never wanted it to end. "I guess we should get up." I sighed reluctantly.

"If you say so." Jason agreed just as reluctantly as he raked his fingers through his sandy brown hair.

"Well I for one need a shower, I feel gross." I told him.

"I don't think you feel very gross." Jason retorted playfully.

"Well I do." I said and reluctantly, very reluctantly I got out of the bed. When I looked back at Jason he was just lying there staring at me. This wasn't the first time Jason had seen me with no clothes on, but usually it was an accident and either I covered myself quickly or he left the room or at the very least turned his back towards me. This time was different though and he wasn't looking at me like a young boy who stumbled in on his mother, no this time he was looking at me like a man looks at a woman. "What?" I asked suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"Mom, you're gorgeous. You have to be the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Dad's a total fucking idiot for cheating on you. If I had a woman that looked like you let alone one who had your personality and intelligence I'd never cheat on her." Jason told me.

"Thank you honey but I'm much to look at." I said.

"Why would think that?" he asked me incredulously.

"Well my boobs are too small for one thing." I said as I looked down at my little A-cup breasts.

"I think small breasts are really sexy. I'm a big fan of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee." Jason told me with a grin.

"Well these stretch marks aren't anything sexy." I told him indicating the stretch marks I have across my belly from having two kids.

"Actually I think they're sexy too. They make me think of a tiger, like you're a tigress on the prowl." Jason told me.

I didn't even say anything this time I just pointed to sparse almost wispy patch of red pubic hair above my pussy.

"What you're hair?" he asked. When I nodded he simply said, "You're kidding right? I mean c'mon that's totally sexy. You have just enough hair to let a lover know you're a natural redhead, but not so much that it'll get in the way or anything. And it kinda makes it seem like your puss ... I mean your vagina is so hot that it's on fire."

I smiled at him as I felt the tears starting to well up inside me again, but this time they weren't tears of sorrow or pain, this time they were happy tears. My sixteen year old son had just managed to make me feel beautiful, sexy and loved when I hadn't felt that way in years. Everything I pointed out to him that I saw as a flaw he countered by telling me how sexy he thought it was. "I really need to shower though honey." I told him as I turned to walk out of the room.

"Wow!" He said.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"It's just that you have a really great ass too." Jason said with a devilish grin. I smiled back at him over my shoulder as I walked out of the room. When I was done with my shower I walked back into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. It might have been silly to be wearing a towel when Jason and I were the only ones home and he'd already seen all my treasures, but I guess I did it out of habit. I was a little surprised to see Jason still lying in my bed.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was twelve-thirty in the afternoon, "Don't you need to start getting ready for work honey?" I asked Jason.

"Nope." Jason said.

"No?" I asked confused. Mike and I had made a deal with Jason; if he kept at least a B average we'd buy him a new car when he turned sixteen. If he got straight A's we'd even pay for his insurance and all he'd have to worry about was paying for his own gas. Well the deal worked Jason was a straight A student and only worked on the weekends at the local grocery store for gas and spending money.

"No, I called out. I told them I had some problems at home that I needed to take care of and I wouldn't be able to come in at all this weekend. I figure you need me more than they do." Jason told me. I couldn't help smiling at my son's thoughtfulness.

"That's sweet Baby." I said.

"Yeah well..." He replied.

"So what should we do today? I'm tired of sitting around the house." I asked.

Jason busted out in a huge grin, "I say we hit'em up style."

"Huh?" I asked totally confused.

"Blue Cantrell." He said. When I still looked confused he grabbed his phone and about a minute later the song was playing and I totally understood his meaning and busted out with a big grin of my own.

"You're on, get ready and let's go." I said. Jason hopped out of bed and went to take a shower himself. I almost let out a "Wow" of my own when I saw his naked body. He had a partial erection that was almost as big as his father's cock without even being fully hard and a lot thicker too. Not to mention he didn't have any trace of a gut and when he walked past me I saw that he had a very nice tight ass. "Stop it!" I told myself, "He's your son dammit!" But as much as I chastised myself there was no way to deny that the wetness in my pussy had anything to do with the shower I had just taken and everything to do with my very sexy naked son who had just walked past me. He looked so handsome, he has his father's light brown hair and eyes, but most of his features favor me. His sister Sandy on the other hand has a mixture of our both her parents' hair, while mine is bright red like Julia Roberts in pretty woman, Sandy's is more auburn like Rene Russo's hair but she has her father's light colored eyes and has more of a mix when it comes to her features, but it was just the right mix because my daughter is gorgeous if I do say so myself. Thinking about our kids made me wonder if my cheating bastard of a husband had any kids out there that we didn't know about.

A short time later Jason and I were ready and heading for our garage, he was wearing a red polo shirt, a pair of blue jeans with a pair of his Jordans. I was wearing a white tank-top, a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a pair of red three inch heels. I felt like being sexy and I knew Jason would appreciate it.

"Wow Mom, you look hot." Jason said.

"Thank you honey." I said with a smile. I knew he'd like it. "Let's take my car." I saw his face fall a bit for a fraction of a second; I knew how much he loved to drive, "You drive." I said and handed him my keys.

"Really?" He asked. I never let him drive my car but today was different.

"Sure, you deserve it." I said and as I slowly pulled my hand away from his our fingers lingered longer than what was necessary and our eyes locked for a few seconds and I swear I could feel the electricity passing between us. It was weird when our hands finally pulled apart; it felt like something was missing I can't really explain it though. We got into the Porsche Cayenne and Jason flexed his hands around the steering wheel making me wonder if I had made a mistake, but I decided to trust him and not say anything. That and I prayed.

It turned out that my faith in my son was rewarded for the most part. He did speed a little bit but not enough to really worry about. After stopping for a late breakfast we made our way to the mall and we let the shopping commence. I bought myself a bunch of new outfits, shoes and a few handbags. I also got a nice Coach bag set for my daughter and I got Jason a new pair of Jordans and I sent him to pick out some new video games while I bought myself some new lingerie. I picked out two lingerie sets that I really liked and bought them and then went to find my son in the electronics store and he was trying to decide between three new release games.

"What's up honey?" I asked him when I saw him comparing the different games obviously trying to decide which one he should get.

"I'm trying to decide which one I should get." Jason said confirming my observations.

"That's easy, get all three." I told him.

"Really?" He asked making sure I wasn't messing around with him. We might have had money but Mike and I tried not to over indulge our kids, but this was different. I felt Jason had really gone the extra mile to be there for me and he deserved a reward for it.

"Yep, and they're on me." I told him.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was getting late; Jason and I had been at the mall for nearly five hours already and I was getting hungry. "Sweetie I'm getting really hungry. What do you say we call it quits on the shopping and get something really nice to eat and then head home?" I said.

"Sounds good to me. Where do you want to eat?" Jason asked.

"I was thinking that new restaurant we saw on our way here." I replied.

"Mom, that place is expensive. It's like a hundred bucks a person easy." Jason said.

"I know sweetie. Would you like to try it?" I asked.

"Yeah if you're sure it's okay." He said thoughtfully.

Jason and I had a very nice dinner and I even let him have some of my wine which he didn't like all. We talked like we hadn't in a long while and I found out that even though there were a few girls that Jason was interested in he wasn't seeing anyone and he hasn't even tried asking any of them out yet. And then we went home and watched some On Demand movies before it was time to head to bed. I was trying decide whether or not I should ask Jason to stay with me again tonight or not. I still didn't want to be alone but I wasn't sure if it was right for the two of us to being sharing the same bed when we would both most likely being sleeping naked. I know that would have decided it right there for most people, a mother and son shouldn't sleep naked in the same bed. But I was yearning for the closeness of another human being that loved me, and it had felt so good to have him in the bed next to me last night and even more so when I woke up in his arms.

Jason must have been thinking along the same lines because he asked, "Mom do you want me sleep in your bed with you again tonight?"

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing there but love and answered without even thinking, "Yes honey, I'd like that a lot."

"Alright, well I'm gonna hit the shower then." Jason said as he got off the couch.

"I think I will too." I agreed and shut off the TV before I got off the couch myself and headed for my own bathroom.

Wonder of wonders I finished my shower first. Maybe it was because I didn't wash my hair but whatever the reason I was already dried off and lying in bed when Jason opened my bedroom door and walked in. I had a mix of emotions when I saw that he was already naked. I got a better look at him this time than I had when we woke up and I don't think any woman would be disappointed by what I saw. He was already semi hard again and his cock was impressive. It was framed by short dark pubic hair, I'm guessing that he must trim it and it looks like he shaves his balls too because from what I could see they were smooth.

I guess he noticed me starting because he said, "I figured it was a waste of time to bother with underwear and a t-shirt if I was just going to end up taking them off anyway, besides we already saw each other naked today anyway."

He had a point, besides who was I to talk? I was naked under the covers myself. "I was just thinking how lucky some young girl is going to be one day." I told him honestly.

Jason blushed a little, "None of them really seem to pay me any attention." He grumbled.

"Their loss." I replied and was rewarded with a smile as he climbed into bed with me. "I bet they pay you a lot more attention than you realize honey." I said knowingly. I still remembered how much I had liked some guys when I was in high school but was so afraid of rejection myself that I never said or did anything to let them know. Once Jason got comfortable lying on his back I snuggled up to him like I had been when we woke up. I could feel myself becoming aroused from the intimate contact I was having with Jason's naked body. I knew it was wrong and I knew I should tell him to go back to his own bed or to put some clothes on, but I wasn't strong enough to do that. I needed him; I needed to feel him pressed against my body with his strong arm wrapped around me. I felt so loved and wanted with Jason. I know he's my son and I know it's wrong but it just felt so good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.