Three Wishes - Cover

Three Wishes

by rodeotexas

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Fantasy Sex Story: A New Take On Genie In A Bottle!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Genie   Bestiality   .

IF WISHES CAME TRUE...

Bree and I were at a vacation rental at the beach with our Great Dane. It was early pre-dawn and I was walking the beach with Duke while Bree laid still asleep exhausted and satiated from our threesome with Duke last night.

I saw an ornate bottle with a sealed top that had washed up on the beach with the tide. It looked very old and expensive, strangely it had no marine growth on it. I picked it up marveled by the beauty.Tthere appeared to be a gaseous vapor swirling around in the almost opaque bottle. Suddenly the bottle grew warm and in my startlement I dropped the bottle.

A dense pleasant colorful smoke suddenly swirled around me and began coalescing. The multicolor smoke swirled faster and faster as it began to take shape into a human form. The smoke firmed and took shape into a female body – a very attractive female scantily clad. In my amazement I was struck speechless by the beautiful bodily apparition that was before me.

The apparition grinned at me and with mirth stated

"First time ever seeing a genie?"

"My, what a fine-looking massive dog you have!" as she bent close to rub Duke's head.

As I watched she placed her head next to Duke's and with a look of amazement upon her lovely face she suddenly looked at me and then back at Duke.

"My, My, My! What fascinating thing your dog wants to do to me like he does to your wife!"

My mouth slowly dropped open. The genie gave a musical laugh and then said "Oh Yes, genies can understand animals. Well, enough of this before I get carried away! Down to business! You have released me and being the highly educated modern man you are, you already know I will grant you three wishes!"

Slowly, I nodded my head but I could not come up with three wishes that made sense, my thoughts all a jumble with the mystical event that was occurring to me!

The genie looked at me expectantly with mirth. Teasingly she said "most men wish for the same three things; wealth, power and beautiful women. But I can tell you want not for wealth nor for a beautiful woman, your dog Duke has already imparted how beautiful your wife is, and you are exceedingly well-hung, more so than most men!

Suddenly Duke forceful nudged his muzzle directly into the genie's crotch. The genie laughed musically at Duke's action but did not push him away, then Duke started swiping his powerful tongue between her thighs. The genie braced herself but also at the same time spread her legs as a look of distraction came over her face and then her look developed into a look of want...

"You better quickly decide on your three wishes before I decide to do something while you make up your mind!" she breathlessly exclaimed with a barely concealed moan...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.