Bedroom Bondage - Cover

Bedroom Bondage

by Arcana Culler

Copyright© 2012 by Arcana Culler

BDSM Lesbian Sex Story: A teenage girl has let her best friend become her Mistress. The Mistress disciplines her and then ties her up in bed and makes love to her.

Caution: This BDSM Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

"Now don't go anywhere. I'll be right back," Jen said, as she grabbed her bag and walked into my closet, closing the door behind her.

I smiled to myself as I saw her mischievous grin and I knew I was going to be in for a very interesting night. I climbed into my bed, wondering what her plan for me was. My brother had some friends, Rusty and Matt, over tonight also, but I knew that they were playing video games and would never hear us over the noise.

I heard rustling coming from the closet. What the hell was she doing in there, I thought to myself. Then I remembered she told me that a special package arrived today and she couldn't wait to try it on for me.

What did she get I wondered. I began to picture Jen in a sexy red lace teddy. I saw her coming out of the closet walking over to me and crawling across the bed and then crawling over me. She ended up straddling me as she bent over to kiss me. Oh man, I was starting to get myself wet just thinking about it.

The sound of a zipper brought me out of my fantasy. What?? What was she changing into? Just then I saw the closet door open slowly revealing Jen standing posed in the doorway. I lay there stunned at what she was wearing.

It was definitely no red teddy.

Black leather heels gave way to black lace, thigh-high stockings that accented her shapely legs. A thin black garter belt highlighted the black lacy thong panties. If you could call that tiny triangle of fabric, panties. A black leather corset; that consisted of leather panels which were laced together, only to tease you with skin that was shown; was tied tight around her waist and stopped just below her breast. A black lacy bra accentuated her lovely c-cup size breast. She wore black lacy gloves and was holding a riding crop it one hand and my leather collar in the other. She exuded power with a side of sexiness.

"Do you like what you see," Jen asked.

" ... Yes..." I managed to say.

"Yes. What?"

Oh crap, I thought. Now I'm in trouble. "Yes. Mistress," I replied.

"Good! Now stand up!"

I practically jumped out of bed to stand at the foot of it.

"Get down on your knees," she ordered. And I dropped to my knees.

"Crawl over to me!"

I leaned down onto my hands and slowly crawled over to her. Ooh man, how was she going to punish me, I thought. I was sad that I displeased my Mistress and that I messed up and forgot to call her my Mistress, for that is what she is. But part of me was excited too, as I loved her being in control. I could feel myself getting wetter as I crawled over to her, only stopping when I got to her. I stayed on my hands and knees, not wanting to displease her farther.

"Sit up," she commanded me.

I sat back with my legs under me and my arms behind me. I had to force myself to continue to look at the floor when every ounce of me wanted to look at her sexy outfit. I couldn't get over how powerful and sexy she looked.

"Look at me," my Mistress commanded me. I tilted my head up at her, admiring her as my gaze move up over her body, taking in ever contour of her body.

My Mistress leaned over and slid my black leather collar around my neck. She then took a small silver lock and placed it through the silver rings on the collar.

Click!

The sound seemed to echo in my head as my Mistress closed the lock, locking the collar around my neck. I wouldn't be able to get it off by myself, for only my Mistress had the key.

I was hers; she could do with me what she wished. It was an exciting thought.

"Now beg for my forgiveness!"

"Mistress, I'm sorry that I didn't call you Mistress," I begged. "I was overcome by the magnificent outfit you are wearing tonight."

"Good." She said. "Now stand up!" And I did just that, standing with my legs spread apart and my hand behind my back.

"A good slave doesn't wear clothing," she said, walking around me as she smacked the riding crop in her hand.

"So why are you still wearing clothing," my Mistress demanded?

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said and I began to pull my halter top off. A small tingle went down my spine as I felt her hand brush against my left breast as she moved behind me. I bent over and pulled the boy shorts down, leaving me wearing only the collar my Mistress had placed around my neck. A hand caressed the curve over my exposed butt. I stayed bent over for a few moments as she continued to caress me. Man, it felt good.

I only stood back up when I felt her hand leave my butt.

"Now crawl over to the bed and assume your punishment position."

"Yes Mistress," I said, as I got down on my hands and knees and started crawling over to the bed. I could hear my Mistress walk over to our "toy" chest in the corner. She opened it and after looking through it, she pulled out a paddle. I grew more excited as I continued crawling across the floor. I could feel the heat between my legs and I knew I was getting really wet as I anticipated my punishment.

When I got to the foot of the bed, I stood up and bent over, half lying on the bed. I pushed my butt up and out. A thrill ran down my spine, as I knew that this would present my butt and pussy to my Mistress. She walked up to me and began caressing my butt again. I felt her fingers slide over my exposed pussy. A sigh of excitement left my lips.

"Someone has been a bad girl tonight," my Mistress said. "You forgot to give me the respect I deserve when you forgot to call me Mistress. A slave must always give her mistress the proper respect."

Whap ... My Mistress wacked the paddle across my bottom.

"One," I said. Oh crap that hurt.

"Oh good at least you remembered to do something right tonight and count out your punishment," She laughed.

Whap...

"Two!"

"How many do you think you deserve tonight," my Mistress asked? As she began to massage my butt, the combination of the pain and pleasure had me feeling good.

"Ten, I think," I replied.

Whap... "You think..." my Mistress said as she smacked me for a third time.

"Three," I cried out! I felt myself tear up from the sharp pain.

"You aren't allowed to think," She said as she began to massage my butt again. I jumped a bit in pleasure as her finger parted my lips. Only a quick tease, as her hand left my butt.

Whap...

"Four"

Whap...

"Five," I cried out.

I felt her hand begin to massage my butt again. The combination of the pain of the paddle and pleasure of her hands was making my body go crazy. She continued to caress my butt for a few minutes, teasing me as her hands brushed against my pussy and occasionally running a finger between my pussy's lips. I desperately wanted her to put that finger inside me.

Whap...

"Six!"

Whap ... Whap...

"Seven. Eight," I managed to get out between my panting. The jolts of each slap ran up my body. The sharp pain of each whack coursed though my body. I couldn't hold back the tears of pain.

Again I felt her hands begin to caress my butt and a finger teasing brush against my pussy. Please ... Please ... I thought. I wanted so badly for her to finger fuck me. The pleasure and the pain were pushing me towards an orgasm. An orgasm that I wanted so badly. And much to my happiness I felt her finger part my lips and enter me. I cried out in pleasure as her finger moving in and out. I could feel my orgasm coming like a freight train.

"Boy, someone is really wet tonight," She laughed.

And then before I knew it she pulled her finger out and...

Whap...

"Nine," I managed to force out. Tears where running down my face from the pain of the paddle and the frustration of haven't been able to cum yet.

WHAP...

"Ten," I cried out!

"Good girl," my Mistress told me as she put the paddle down in the chest of our toys. She came back with a bottle of lotion. The smell of strawberries filled the room as I heard her squeeze some out into her hand. The coldness of the lotion made me jump as she rubbed it on my butt.

"Good Girl," she repeated and she gently massaged my butt. "Good Girl!"

Tears where streaming down my face, I was feeling frustrated and in pain. I was so close to cuming. Why couldn't she let me cum? But she was my Mistress and I wasn't allowed to cum until she let me.

My Mistress continued to rub lotion on my butt and as she continued; her caresses, her tenderness reduced the pain. As I calmed down, my body relaxed under her treatment. The tears stopped and the pain stopped, and my Mistress continued to caress me. The orgasm I desperately needed only a few minutes ago felt like ages ago.

After what felt like hours, I felt her finger brush up against my pussy. Up till now she had stayed away, but now she started the teasing again. Her fingers would gently brush up my slit only to go back to rubbing my butt. I could feel myself getting wet again, getting worked up again, hearing myself panting. My body began to anticipate and crave her next touch.

And then she drew her fingers down my slit, parting me and gently entering me.

"Oh, god!" I cried out.

I felt my body shudder with excitement as she moved her finger inside me. And then, once again I was left with disappointment as she withdrew her fingers. She left me there panting like crazy and desperately wanting her finger back in me, as she walked over the chest of toys.

"Turn over and lay on your back," she commanded me.

I crawled higher onto the bed and lay down. I expected to fell pain when my butt hit the bed, but by now my butt was feeling good. The pleasure had washed away the pain. I watch with excitement as my Mistress rummaged around our toy chest. I lay there in frustration and in anticipation of what she would bring out next. I saw her pull out some long black nylon rope. Presenting it to me, as if silently asking if this was what I want. I couldn't help but smiling. I knew what she was going to do to me.

She was going to tie me up!

I can't say why I really enjoyed being tied up. Maybe it was the feeling of not being in control, of not being able to have control of what happened to me, to be used for some else's pleasure. Maybe it was a deep desire to feel secure and to be desired by someone else. All I really know was that I really get off on being tied up.

I waited with rapt attention and anticipation as she slowly walked over to the bed. What did she have planned for me today? How she was she going to tie me up today? Oh God, I couldn't wait for her to begin.

My Mistress climbed onto the bed next to me. She grabbed my right ankle and pushed it towards my body. I let her bend my leg together so that the heel of my foot was right up against my butt. She then took the nylon robe and tied it firmly it to my right ankle. Caressing my legs as she went, she slowly wound the rope around my thigh and lower calf a few time; laying one row of rope perfectly above the last row. Thus prevented me from being able to unbend my leg.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.