Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Session B20:

I have absolutely no idea what woke my sister up. In the past, she’d only woken up when I told her to do something that she wouldn’t do ... I hadn’t even been in the middle of an instruction, just setting up a scenario.

After a few days of constantly questioning myself, I decided to focus my mind on something else. I decided to play with Marcie, instead.

Marcie had become a great release for me—every time my sexual frustration grew to be too much, I’d just call or text her, and she’d come around and get me off. I’d cum onto her tits dozens of times, and into her mouth even more than that. But I still hadn’t managed to crack that final barrier and fuck her ... It was time for that to change.

“Will you tell me your thoughts on sexual intercourse?”

“Sure.”

“What are your thoughts on sexual intercourse?”

“It’s a big deal.”

“How so?”

“You should only go all the way with someone you’re really serious about, y’know?”

“Will you tell me why you won’t go all the way with me?”

“Uh huh.”

“Why won’t you go all the way with me?”

“Because we’re just fooling around.”

Interesting. It would be easy enough to have Marcie really fall for me, but a whole lot of baggage came along with that which I wasn’t really interested in dealing with. Marcie was fun, don’t get me wrong, but I really wasn’t interested in her in that way, and if I gave her feelings that I didn’t reciprocate ... well, I had no interest in needless cruelty.

As well as a fun friend-with-benefits, Marcie was also extremely useful as a test subject, and this seemed like an interesting challenge. Could I get her so turned on that she’d want to fuck me, even without us becoming “more serious”. After all, if I couldn’t do it with Marcie, I’d never be able to do it with my sister...

“What do you think about when you masturbate?”

“Lots of things.”

“What did you think about last time you masturbated?”

“A guy owning me, making me wear a collar 24/7, and taking me whenever he felt the urge.”

That was one of Marcie’s more common fantasies.

“Do you ever masturbate thinking about me?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“What did you think about last time you did?”

“I thought about going down on you, but you grab my head and really use me. You’re basically fucking my face.”

Hot. But not useful.

“Do you ever think about me fucking you when you masturbate?”

“No. Well, except my face. And sometimes my tits.”

Marcie had, don’t get me wrong, nice tits ... but they weren’t really big enough to fuck. Interesting choice of fantasy.

“What did you dream about last night?”

“I dreamt that you were a dragon, and that you burned down my village and then fucked me on the ashes.”

I don’t even try to understand my fuck-buddy’s subconscious. I was tempted to ask how she knew it was me if I was a dragon, but immediately decided that it wasn’t worth it.

“Do you ever masturbate after having a sex dream about me?”

“I don’t really like to masturbate in the morning.”

She was dreaming about me fucking her, and she was masturbating while thinking about me doing everything but. If there was a way to combine the two, I knew I’d be at least a couple of steps closer, but I’d never managed to actually control someone’s real-life actions. All I could do was change their dreams, or alter their memories ... and the second option was way, way too risky.

I sat and thought for a few minutes, but a plan didn’t spring to mind so I woke her up and we fooled around for about half an hour. At one point, I grabbed her head and fucked her face, just like she’d fantasized about. She looked at me in surprise, but seemed to really get into it.

Session B26:

“Beg me.”

“Please ... please fuck me.”

“No, I mean really beg.”

“Please. I’ll do anything...”

“You’ll already do anything.”

“I need it. I need to feel your cock in me. Please!”

I smiled, flipped Marcie over, and sunk my cock inside of her.

Session A17:

“What do you know about Genetic Sexual Attraction?”

“Just what the articles said.”

Again, feigning assignment, I’d had Mom do some reading.

“What is it?”

“When a pair of related people meet in adulthood and find themselves sexually attracted to each other.”

“Do you think that’s wrong?”

“Well...”

There was a slight twitch, but it quickly went away.

“No, I suppose not.”

“What if they’re brother and sister?”

Again, the twitch returned. I sat there in silence for a few minutes, watching my mother’s eye twitch and jerk, before she calmed down and answered.

“No.”

“So just to clarify—if two consenting adult siblings are sexually attracted to each other, you don’t have a problem with that?”

“Not if they weren’t raised together, no.”

One step at a time ... Session B21: Getting my sister to think about me while she played with herself had been a huge step forward—I figured it was worth experimenting with the same thing on Marcie.

“What did you think about last time you masturbated?”

“You.”

That was a pleasant surprise. We’d last gotten together only a few days ago. It was nice that she was thinking about me.

“What specifically did you think about?”

“I thought about how rough you were last time we hooked up.”

“Hypothetical: if we were hooking up, and I ordered you to spread your legs so I could fuck you, what would you do?”

“I would refuse.”

“Would you be turned on?”

“ ... yes.”

It was a long shot, but it had given me something to work from.

“Hypothetical: last time we hooked up, I told you to bend over and let me fuck you.”

Nod.

“You refused, but the idea stuck in your mind, and when you played with yourself, you thought about what it would be like if I actually fucked you.”

Twitch. Pause. Nod.

“From now on, whenever you play with yourself, you’ll think about me fucking you.”

Nod.

“You’ll use your dreams as inspiration.”

Nod.

“You’ll wonder what my cock feels like, slowly sliding into your pussy. You’ll wonder if you can cum just from the feeling of me entering you. You’ll get yourself off imagining the two of us copulating, in all kinds of wrong and dirty positions.”

Nod. And now to make it (Marcie’s) reality...

“You’ll ... I dunno ... call me up after you’ve finished playing with yourself, and ask me to come around.”

Nod. Damn it.

“And then you’ll ask me to fuck you.”

I breathed a sigh of relief as she began twitching and jerking, until finally she blinked twice, and looked around, slightly confused.

“Oh ... hey! I was ... I was just thinking about you.”

“I want to fuck you,” I said with a sly grin, and though she shook her head playfully, I could see the look of lust in her eyes at the idea.

Session 22: Finally, I couldn’t put it off any longer. I had spent days trying to work out what had woken my sister up, but nothing was jumping out at me. It didn’t make any sense. So I decided to go straight to the source, and ask her.

When I offered to hypnotize her, she leapt at the chance. Her and Marcie (and, increasingly, Mom) really seemed to like being put under. Maybe it’s a female thing—giving up control. Maybe the hypnosis is just genuinely relaxing.

Hell, maybe it’s because of the pleasurable thoughts that I place in their heads. Sex is one of the biggest human drives, after all.

“Lucy,” I started. “I’m going to give you a hypothetical scenario ... let me know if anything strikes you as unbelievable. Okay?”

“Yes.”

“We’ve been staying in a trailer park for two weeks.”

Silence.

“Every day, we masturbated in front of each other...”

Silence.

“ ... at least twice a day...”

Still nothing.

“ ... while staring at each other.”

Zero response. Great. She’s fine with that end of things.

“When you get back, you have deeply erotic sex dreams about me every night...”

Zip.

“ ... and each morning, you wake up and masturbate after them.”

Nada.

“While thinking about me.”

A slight twitch, but otherwise no response.

“One day, we’re in this room, hanging out...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.