Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Session B36:

I put Marcie under again straight away.

Well, not straight away. We had sex first - it was clear that she needed it as much as I did. I made sure she was quiet, and that we were quick; the last thing I needed was Mom coming home discovering that I was lying to her, and that my sister’s best friend had suddenly become my casual fuck buddy.

Of course, for Marcie we were more than just casual partners. I’d implanted a total obsession in my sister’s bestie - as far as she was concerned, she’d been thinking about me while playing with herself since she first started masturbating. “Master” wasn’t just a fun nickname - to her, it was the absolute truth.

As soon as we were done (which wasn’t long) I put her under. I’d trained her well; she didn’t even question why I wanted to hypnotize her again so quickly.

And this time, I tried a more subtle approach.

“Okay Marcie; would you tell me what you and Lucy talked about?”

“No.”

No hesitation, no pause, nothing.

This was new. On one hand, I was still worried ... but immediately post-orgasm it’s harder to stress me out, and so now I was just sort of intrigued by the puzzle that had presented itself.

“Would you tell me why you won’t tell me?”

“Yes.”

My subjects had all gotten good at interpreting complex questions.

“Why won’t you tell me what you and Lucy talked about?”

“It’s private.”

I sat back thoughtfully. I’d assumed that turning Marcie into my personal sex-slave, happy to wrap herself around my cock whenever the opportunity presented itself and do everything short of fucking her father ... that, to me, suggested absolute obedience.

But apparently not.

“Would you tell me if you’d tell her about you and me?”

“No.”

Damn it.

“Would you tell me if you told her why you called me Master?”

“Yes.”

“Did you tell her why you called me Master?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s private.”

I could almost feel my heart-rate slowing. Okay. My sister may or may not know about my sexual antics with Marcie, but she surely wouldn’t know the full extent of it.

Marcie, it seemed, had a strong sense of privacy. On one hand, that was clearly to my benefit. If Lucy found out that Marcie was dedicated to serving my sexual needs, I can’t help but feel that she’d become a tiny bit suspicious.

On the other hand, it was sort of bugging me.

I had total access to her body: she would do literally anything I asked her to in the bedroom, and I’d assumed I had equal access to her mind.

Incorrectly, it turned out.

I know it didn’t really matter, I know I should have just let it slide. But I’d found a limit (something that hadn’t happened for a long time with Marcie) and it was almost a point of pride.

I wanted to know what she wasn’t telling me, and why she wouldn’t share.

And so with a glance at the door - it was locked, so no one could barge in - I set to work. If they insisted I come out, I knew it would be tricky to explain why Marcie was in my room, but it was better than having them walk in and finding her naked and hypnotized.

“Okay,” I said, after a moment of thought. I felt like I was rolling up my sleeves and working on an old favorite project - Marcie had certainly never been boring, but our last dozen or so sessions hadn’t presented much of a challenge. “Hypothetical: the house is on fire. Lucy and I are both trapped under ... pieces of wood.”

House fires are not one of my areas of expertise.

“You only have time to save one of us before the roof collapses. Who do you save?”

“Lucy,” she replied in her familiar monotone, without even a moment of hesitation.

Well, I suppose that settled that. She prioritized Lucy over me, despite the obsession I’d implanted. I wasn’t exactly jealous - “sisters before misters”, after all - but I felt like the secret to cracking the safe of secrets I’d just discovered was to switch that order, make her more loyal to me than to my sister.

There were a few ways to go with that. I could break them up; create a hypothetical where Lucy pissed her off in some way, or have them drift apart ... but something about that felt wrong. I, after all, have my limits as well, and making my sister lose her best friend wasn’t something I was interested in doing.

Plus it would mean that Marcie came around less often, and that was unacceptable.

I could try to strengthen her relationship with me, but I genuinely couldn’t think of any way to make Marcie more loyal to me than she was already. As far as Marcie was concerned, she’d been romantically and sexually obsessed with me since the moment we met. Where do you go from there?

For a moment I considered how she’d react to the threat of losing me. Maybe she’d be so appalled by the idea that her barriers would break down ... again though, that didn’t sit right with me. I’d turned Marcie into my pet, and the idea of being cruel to her wasn’t something that appealed in the slightest.

When we’d started, she’d been my sister’s less-attractive friend. Now, she was someone quite special to me (the girl who took my virginity, for one) and I didn’t want to do anything that would hurt her.

I was stumped. I sat there, looking at the naked, obedient (but not quite obedient enough) girl sitting in front of me.

And that’s when it struck me. The solution to a few different problems that had been bugging me.

I didn’t need to ruin Marcie’s relationship with my sister, I just needed to adjust it. Change the nature of it. Right now, Lucy was the best friend, whereas I was just the ... boyfriend, I guess. Fuck-buddy. However you want to put it.

Master.

If, however, I made Lucy’s relationship with Marcie sexual ... we’d both be sexual partners, and it would be child’s play to ensure that I was the alpha. She’d be viewing both of us in the same light, and all I’d need to do was ensure that she preferred me to Lucy.

And, as an added bonus, I’d be making another fantasy come true: Marcie and Lucy, making out, wrapping their bodies around each other ... I was getting hard just thinking about it. I’d seen both their faces as they came, I was starting to work out what turned them on, what got them off.

What’s more, I knew that Marcie was interested in this. She’d told me in the past about her sexual fantasies involving Lucy. And from my Japanese game show hypothetical, I knew that Lucy was interested in girls ... well, at the very least, she was interested in making out with them.

This was going to be fun.

“Okay...” I wracked my brain, trying to remember the last time we’d run this scenario. “Hypothetical: you and Lucy are hanging around at the pool.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.