Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Session 24:

After my sister hypothetically masturbated while thinking about the strange girl she’d just made out with, two things were obvious: firstly, even though she wouldn’t consciously admit it (or even admit it under hypnosis) my sister clearly had a strong bicurious streak.

And secondly, it was obvious what I needed to do next.

“Okay. Forget that hypothetical.” I didn’t want to accidentally wake her, and have to explain why we didn’t own a new Japanese car. “Let me ask you a question:

“Would you tell me if you thought Mom was attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think Mom is attractive?”

“Yes.”

I almost did a double-take. That was way, way too easy.

“Hang on. Are you saying you’re attracted to Mom?”

“No.”

Ah. That made more sense.

“What do you mean then?”

“I think that Mom is objectively attractive.”

Great. So my sister could see it, but I still couldn’t convince Mom herself.

“Okay. Would you tell me if you were attracted to Mom?”

“Yes.”

“Are you attracted to Mom?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because she’s my mother.”

I grinned.

“Would you tell me if you thought I was sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I trust you more than I trust anyone else in the world.”

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I think you’re sexy.”

God I loved hearing that.

“Would you tell me if you thought Mom was sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think Mom is sexy?”

“No.”

Lucy’s brain seemed to equate ‘being attracted to someone’ and ‘that person being sexy’. I briefly toyed with the idea of finding a loophole, but that would be dissatisfying even if it succeeded. I didn’t want to trick her into admitting an attraction ... I wanted her to be attracted.

“Are you attracted to me?”

“Yes.”

She blushed as she said it.

“Even though I’m your brother?”

“Yes.”

“Right. You’re attracted to me and I’m your brother.”

I won’t lie, just saying those words got me hard.

“So clearly you can be attracted to someone even though you’re related. Right?”

“ ... I suppose.”

“So even though you’re related to Mom, you can still find her sexy. Right?”

There was a long pause, but Lucy eventually agreed.

“Mom is very attractive, isn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“She’s got gorgeous legs, doesn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“And a nice slim waistline. Isn’t Mom’s waistline attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Is there anything about Mom that isn’t attractive?”

“Yes,” Lucy answered, quickly enough that if Mom had heard, I’m sure her feelings would have been hurt.

“What?”

“The way she dresses.”

I had to agree, but I was already doing everything I could to fix that.

“Okay,” I said. “So she dresses a little dowdy. If Johnny Depp dressed in unattractive clothes, would he still be sexy?”

There was a pause so long that I was worried that Lucy was going to wake up (not that I really needed to be worried—we weren’t halfway through a hypothetical) but she eventually answered.

“Yes.”

“Someone’s attractiveness isn’t determined by their clothes, is it?”

“Not entirely, no.”

“Imagine if Johnny Depp was naked in front of you.”

That blush was back.

“Would he be attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Would you be attracted to him?”

“Yes.”

“Would he be sexy?”

“Yes.”

“So to really decide if someone is sexy, it’s more important how they look naked than how they look with clothes, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think Mom would be attractive without clothes on?”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I wanted to force them back in. What a stupid question—if she interpreted that the wrong way, she’d wake up for sure. Fortunately for me, she must have been thinking about it clinically, because she agreed almost immediately.

“Yes.”

I took a deep breath, and decided to have a break. We could work this out next time.

Session B29:

“Hypothetical—you’re eighteen.”

Nod.

I’d spent the last few sessions doing sixteen and seventeen. It was more of the same, really—increase her attraction to me, decrease her attraction to all other males. I hoped that hitting each year would be enough—if it didn’t work, I was happy to go back and alter memories every six months.

A part of me sensed that retroactively changing more memories than that would be dangerous. Who knew how much you could mess someone up by altering huge chunks of their childhood?

It had been pretty effective so far—she was really, really into me. But this time I wanted to be more specific ... I wanted to really focus her obsession, and I knew exactly how to go about it.

I’d learned a few things from the last two sessions. Firstly, the more turned on Marcie was, the more wild the hypotheticals could be. Secondly, and most importantly: for some reason, if she was on the cusp of cumming, it was way, way easier to wake her up.

Before putting her under, we’d fooled around for a bit, and by the time Marcie entered the trance, she was wet, naked, and had two of my fingers languidly pumping in and out of her pussy.

“For your eighteenth birthday, Lucy got you a dildo.”

Nod. That one was a bonus—she really had. I don’t know whether it had been a gag gift, or if my sister had been strangely concerned about Marcie’s masturbatory habits, but it served my purposes perfectly.

“As soon as you’re alone in your room that night, you pull it out and look at it.”

Nod.

“You imagine that it’s mine, don’t you?”

“Mmm,” she replied, ever so softly. I smiled.

“You look at your new sex toy and you wish it was my cock, don’t you?”

“Fuck yes...”

“You’re imagining it’s my cock.”

Nod.

“You move it closer to your face. You’re imagining that it’s my cock in front of you, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You smell it. It just smells like latex, but in your mind, you can smell my sweat, my skin.”

Nod.

“You move it to your lips, and slowly extend your tongue.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.