The Bellman

by Priapus

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Eager to show off his bound, naked wife, a husband calls for room service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Food   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   .

My wife and I got a nice room in a local hotel ... not a cheapo motel, but a top quality boutique type. After a night of wining and dining, we return to the room, and there I set up a scenario we've played out many times before, just the two of us. She is unaware that I have changes in mind.

My wife is tied to the bed, blindfolded. I have put headphones on her and am playing music just loudly enough to white-out the background noise. She's dressed in black-fishnet stockings and high-heeled shoes. Nothing else, and I've been teasing her by eating her and feeding her my meat, and playing with nipple clamps (she loves having her nipples pinched hard). She also loves these nights together, where I take total, sexual and sensual control.

But tonight I have a new plan, tonight I call room service. Over the course of the day I have "pre-selected" a bellman for this purpose, a young man named Antonio. I saw the way he looked at her when we checked in, and when he missed his chance to carry our bags into our room. I saw the way he jockeyed for position to hold the door for her as she got into the cab. He commented on how beautiful her long, blonde hair was, and I think she hiked her skirt a little higher as she slid into the backseat, as a treat. I order strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, and I ask for the chocolate to be heated to body temperature (in case they don't get the idea just from the content of the order), and I request Antonio to deliver it. I hear the order taker call out for him.

"Tony?! The couple in 1241 wants you to deliver something..."

In the background, "Hey, I just went off shift ... wait, did you say 1241? Damn, that blonde is a hot piece. I'll do it, maybe give me something to dream about."

When the bellman raps at the door I throw a towel over my naked body, wrapping my stiff cock so it's pointing up to my waist and making sure the bulge is clearly visible. I open the door wide and ask the young man--18 or 19, maybe--to bring the tray inside and put it on the table. He's tall and dark and lean, Italian background probably, or maybe Spanish. As steps past the corner and sees my naked wife tied spread across the bed, he stops for a moment and catches his breath, then continues on toward the table with the tray. I close the door behind us.

He puts the tray down without his eyes ever leaving my wife's naked, writhing form. I'd left a vibrator inside her, and as he turns from the table back and toward the door it slips out of her and onto the bed, leaving her gaping, wet, furry slit open and giving our young bellman an excellent view.

I hand him a twenty as a tip and ask, quietly "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes, very much. She's beautiful."

"Would you like to taste her? Would you like her to suck your cock?"

"Y-yes. Oh ... yes. You wouldn't mind?" I shake my head "no."

"Alright, then, strip. The only rules are that you can't speak, you have to do what I tell you, and I will take pictures. Are you comfortable with that?"

He's half-naked by the time I'm done saying this, and not slowing down, so I really don't need his quick "uh huh" as affirmation.

I drop my towel and stroke myself as he finishes undressing. He is tan and muscular, a swimmer's physique. As he pulls off his boxers he reveals a beautiful, semi-hard cock and large, pendant balls, framed by a speedo-style tanline. He looks at me expectantly.

"Stroke yourself while I get dessert ready for you. Pull up a chair there, between her legs." He obediently slides the desk chair to the foot of the bed, sits down, and is soon stroking his fully erect member.

I grab the berries and cream and slowly push 1... 2... 3 of the largest berries into my wife's sopping blonde pussy. She moans and squirms as the cold berries go in, but she doesn't speak. From our past experiences she expects me to alternate between sensual attention and maddening inattention. Then I apply a dollop of the whipped cream to top it off. I motion for him to kneel between her legs and enjoy his dessert.

He dives greedily in, licking off all the cream, which has begun to melt and drip deliciously over her swollen clit and labia. Then he digs his tongue in and extracts each of the strawberries, keeping his lips in contact with her as he chews the marinated fruit, so she can feel his mouth moving. I take several pictures, then move behind him with the warm chocolate sauce as he finishes the last berry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.