Library Loving - Cover

Library Loving

by Marzy Dotes

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Shelly anticipated another day of studying in the college library but what awaited her there wasn't anything she could ever have anticipated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story.

Shelly didn't notice him at first when she walked into the library to find a quiet place to study for her midterms. Before heading up the stairs, she stopped at the coffee vending machine and plopped some change in it to purchase her first caramel latte of the night.

Then she glanced over and saw him standing behind the counter processing some books that had just been returned and he caught her looking at him and smiled.

He didn't look like any librarian she had ever seen, his build muscular beneath his shirt and his face offered a contrast in maturity to the mostly college undergrads who manned the library shelving department.

His name was Jack and his sudden appearance at the library had inspired some talk that he was an ex-con who had just been released from prison and had been hired by the university as part of some rehabilitation exercise. That he had served in the military overseas in Afghanistan, Iraq or some war zone and after receiving the Purple Heart for bravery he had returned to take a more peaceful job in a library. He was an ex-jock who had gone into hiding after some scandalous affair he had been involved with the chancellor's wife and had been hiding out in the library.

Shelly didn't believe any of those stories. His hair was about an inch grown out from being military style and though she had heard he was tatted, she didn't see any from her vantage point. He wore some jeans and a tee-shirt with some image on it and his body certainly looked hard enough for him to have been a jock or a soldier. And yeah, he looked hot enough to have been in the middle of a high profile sex scandal that was apparently still secret enough that the campus rag hadn't published anything on it.

She'd left her roommate Nona back at the apartment they shared two blocks away from campus and braved the wet weather to get to the library to put in some study time. She glanced back over at him and saw that he was sorting books so she headed up the stairs to the top floor with her bag and coffee.

To her favorite study spot ... where she could hide away from the noise and bustle of the lower floors. Few people ventured up because most of the time the antiquated elevator was out leaving only the stairs. On the lower floors students cracked gum, joked and laughed, ignoring the sighs posted everywhere telling them they were in a quiet zone.

She picked a pleated skirt and a blouse to wear that day plus her thick coat to protect her from the chill of the winter storm that had blew into town and then overstayed its welcome. She picked her desk which was in back of the stacks and next to the window where she could look down at the campus, now pretty quiet as most people had taken shelter inside from the inclement weather.

After setting up her computer and booting it up, she sipped from her latte while watching the rain streak through the window. When her computer fell quiet again, she decided to log into her email and check her messages on her campus account. Mostly to check if her history professor had finished editing her draft and had emailed it back to her to work on for the final version.

But nothing like that appeared so she checked her instant messaging and nothing there on her history paper either. Just a few messages including one from someone named "Watching you".

She frowned not recognizing the identity and then saw what had been written:

"Hi ... I'm out of the rain just like you and sitting not too far away ... how are things going?"

Oh wait, she knew who this was, it had to be Chad, her partner in her media relations course. So she typed back.

"Fine ... just finishing up my English paper ... have you finished your work?"

That should be useful to know if Chad had finished his portion of their class presentation ... maybe then he could help her with hers.

"No ... still working ... slow day though ... might take a break soon.

Yeah, well she had just started working on her paper so no break soon for her ... if she took one ... she'd never get back to work. But she had kept looking at her work product on the screen and she just couldn't get into it.

"Lucky ... I just got here so I've got a lot of work to do first..."

It didn't take long to get a response to work.

"All work, no play makes life very dull Shelly ... come play with me."

That startled her when she saw the words appear on her screen ... this didn't sound that much like Chad ... was it someone else instead?

"Who are you?"

Because she really was curious who was sending these messages to her if it wasn't Chad.

"The one watching you ... thinking what it's going to be alone with you ... come on and play with me."

She looked around her then but she didn't see anyone around her and it sounded so damn quiet like it usually did. Who could be watching her now and from where?

"Where are you?"

She looked around before looking down at her computer.

"Close..."

Her pulse heightened because she really believed she was alone ... no one lurked in the stacks and the desks around her were empty.

"Who are you?"

She wondered if the person would answer back and what he would write for her to read. Because after all, he could be anyone if all she had to go were his instant messages.

"The one who saw what you did last week ... here..."

That grabbed her attention quickly enough because she had been doing ... did he know? No he couldn't, she had been alone ... after all she had looked around before...

"What did you see?"

Again the answer came quickly enough.

"You know..."

And then she knew that someone had seen her when she thought she had been sitting here alone in this chair at this carousal desk fingering herself beneath her skirt. She expected to feel embarrassment and even shame but though she awaited those sensations ... instead she felt excitement well in side of her.

It had started innocently enough last Saturday when she had been sitting in the library supposedly studying for a philosophy exam and she really had been because she wanted to keep her grades high. But the words had started to blur on the pages of her book and she had gotten such a sugar rush from drinking latte and eating a package of red vine licorice. Pent up energy and nothing to do with it, and some serious stress because she had this test so what did she do?

She looked around carefully and saw how quiet it was around her and then she lifted her skirt and thrust her fingers into her panties and started rubbing gently at first and then when the pleasurable buildup in her groin began, she intensified her stroking. Her head lolled back, her body relaxed and her breathing became heavier and uneven. She didn't even think about any particular guy, not her ex boyfriend, not the football jock that she had tutored last quarter ... not even the guy who poured drinks at the bar just off campus.

She just concentrated on making herself feel good. Her fingers moved expertly because after all she knew what made her feel good better than anyone else did and she began trying to keep from crying out as she switched to a more centralized pressure on her clit.

Oh god ... it had hit her suddenly that she hadn't been able to suppress a cry as the waves completed their build up and then splashed all over her ... almost catching her up in an undertow. After the intensity of her climax became too much to bear, she started panting and then just sat there sprawled in her seat.

Completely alone with her pleasure or so she had thought ... until now ... but maybe it was someone who was just bluffing is way through names on the campus message list until he found someone who took his bait.

Maybe he hadn't seen her getting herself on the third floor of the campus library last week.

"What did you see?"

The response didn't take as long as she thought it might.

"A sight so damn sexy I almost came in my pants ... will you be giving a repeat performance tonight?"

Her cheeks flushed, damn someone had been watching her ... but then instead of reproaching herself, she found herself trying to contain the delicious sensation which zinged through her.

"Why do you ask?"

Not the words she had planned to write back actually but they had slipped out and she had pushed "send" before her sense could keep up.

"Because I want to watch..."

Wow, she had a live one online or maybe ... no it had to be someone who had been at the library last week when she had been ... engaging in stress release. Because she hadn't really been thinking about anything sexual when she did it ... she had just wanted to feel good and not focus on her upcoming test.

"And then I want to make you cum..."

Whoa ... that's taking it a couple steps ahead. She didn't even think about whether or not this person would want to...

"I don't even know you ... how do I know you're not a perv?"

There, that was putting it out there bluntly. Wonder how he'd respond and what he'd look like.

"But I know you ... I saw you just a while ago ... in your little pleated skirt and blouse..."

She didn't need to remember what she was wearing ... so was it someone inside the library and if so who?

"Did I see you?"

She tried to remember everyone she had seen since arriving but the population hadn't thinned out until she reached the third floor. It could be anyone of dozens of men ... assuming it was a man.

"Yes ... and you'll be seeing me soon ... up in the crow's nest..."

Oh wow, she knew what that meant ... there was a small tower on top of the third floor and only one entrance up that had been sealed off from the public. She figured it had been used for some purpose years ago back when the library was first built.

"It's closed ... and tell me why I should see you there."

The guy was crazy if he thought he was going up into that closed off part of the library to do some self-pleasuring in front of him. Not that she was a prude or anything close to it, but she didn't just run off and meet some stranger to titillate him.

Not without going to coffee first anyway.

"The door will be open, just walk up the stairs and I'll be waiting..."

Wasn't he even listening to her, she had just told him ... but then again, she looked out into the leaden gray sky that had started to darken and the rain spilling down the window. In front of her was her damn paper which wasn't getting written and she felt bored at the thought of studying for hours ... and she wondered about what was waiting in the crow's nest.

So she sighed and stood up, and picked up her computer and her items to stash them some place while ... while she checked out the crow's nest. After doing that, she walked towards where the entrance to the crow's nest and when she reached it, she reached out to try the door knob, expecting it to be locked. Maybe someone had just been playing with her and no one was up there waiting at all.

But it turned loosely in her hand and the door opened, with a slight groan and she saw a flight of stairs ahead of her and up above, some lighting from the nest itself. So she grabbed the banister and walked slowly up the stairs.

Carefully with each step because they appeared quite old ... the smell of aged wood and paint permeated the air and she felt a little woozy as she reached the top. She looked around the spacious nest and she found some candles lit and what looked like a large mattress with some bedding on the ground and a desk with a stack of old books and papers on it in the corner.

But she didn't see anyone else but her.

She stepped forward and that's when she felt movement behind her and someone grabbed her from behind.

"What..."

"Shhh ... quiet now..."

The voice sounded somewhat familiar, the cologne like sandalwood and musk. She felt the hands on her shoulders tighten and a man's form pressed against her back.

Definitely a man, she decided.

"Who..."

Lips caressed the side of her neck and the smell of him intensified. She felt apprehension fill her but then the hands began to rub her shoulder muscles and she started to relax but still remained on edge.

Then his hands moved down and around until they rested on top of her breasts which peaked in response below her blouse straining against the bra which encased them and he continued kissing her neck. She whimpered when his teeth grabbed hold of the skin on her neck teasing it without biting down and his fingers cupped her breasts more intimately.

"Don't move..."

So she didn't ... but her eyes moved around the room trying to get a look at the man who had grabbed her from behind.

"What did your parents tell you about meeting with a stranger," he said softly.

She swallowed noisily.

"I could be anyone ... and I could do anything to you up here and no one would know."

Damn, he had a point there but he also held her fast from behind and she couldn't move. They stayed like that for a moment.

"What do you ... want?"

He breathed softly, warmly into her hear.

"You ... and I got you to come up here didn't I?"

He finally released her and she turned around to look at him and her eyes widened.

"Jack... ?"

The librarian that had been sorting books when she had first arrived but then even behind the counter he hadn't looked all that harmless ... but now he looked dangerous in the lighting but in a way that quickened her pulse.

"So now that you have me up here what's going to happen next?"

He smiled at her.

"Let's go over to the window seat for a while..."

"Why..."

"To get to know each other better..."

He put his hand against the small of her back and led her to the window seat, adjacent to a window that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. She sat down there and so did he and then he started unbuttoning her blouse, one button at a time and tugged on her blouse to open it up to expose her skin.

His lips met hers as his fingers worked through her blouse and at first she didn't react when he brushed his mouth against hers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.