B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 53

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 53 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 10:35 Jen walked in and looked madder than a wet hen. Officer Grant immediately became very professional. Jenny came over to me and said, "I thought we had lost you when I first got the text. The closer I got, the more it got sorted out."

"Take your top off, I want to see your chest," Jen said. "Oh my, you are going to be sore awhile". With that she pulled me into a deep, very passionate kiss with a lot of tongue.

"I would kiss them if it would make you feel better," she said.

"Not tonight" I replied.

"You have four very upset young ladies that want to get in here to see you. They have cried a bucket of tears. They won't be at ease until they can see you themselves," she said.

"I asked for my phone and my personal things from my clothes and haven't gotten anything yet," I said.

She looked at Officer Grant who said, "I passed it on."

Jen called Major Ashley "I want her personal things out of her clothes and brought here now, as well as her shoes".

Five minutes later they were handed to Jen at the door. "I have a travel bag in back seat of the truck and an extra uniform, can you have one of the girls get them for me?" I asked.

"The streets are still closed, only police are allowed," she said as she handed my truck key to Grant who left immediately.

"Please tell me what happened at the crosswalk. They haven't told me anything," I said.

"I'll let the girls do that, they are beaming and want to tell you the story themselves so I won't spoil it for them," Jenny said. "I'll go get them while we are waiting for your clothes to get here."

I was immediately surrounded by four crying girls, this time out of happiness, who smothered me with all the hugs and kisses I could handle. They couldn't believe I was OK and was just very sore. They too had expected the worst. Officer Grant came in with my clothes, the girls were only too happy to help me dress.

There were some gasps as my gown came off. The bruising was bad even after all the ice that I had been keeping on my chest; of course my nipples reflected that they were very cold. They got a kick teasing me about that. They slid my panties up my legs and helped with my pants, socks and shoes. Vickie held up the bras that were in the bag. I pointed to the old worn out sports bra; it would be loose and I needed that, nothing tight for a while. They even helped with the tee shirt and finally the work dress shirt that I wore. I had too many hands trying to help with the tool belt. Jenny and Officer Grant were doing their best not to break out in full laughter. They even helped put my hair back up into a bun to fit under my hat.

"OK girls, it's time to spill it. What happened at the cross walk?"

Lorrie started first. "Vicky and I finished our test a couple minutes before everyone else so we headed over to building C for the next test. While we were waiting for the cross light to change, the blue van screeched to a stop in front of us. The door slid open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.