Halloween and Drugs - Cover

Halloween and Drugs

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2012 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He won a prize and it led to unexpected discoveries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Halloween   .

I really didn't know why I was there. I didn't feel like drinking, but I needed to get out and do something. Sitting around the house and whining about how life had treated me wasn't getting me anywhere. I used to enjoy open microphone night at the Landing Strip and maybe a few laughs would help.

I looked around as I came in and I saw that there were some people there that I knew. I saw Angie Springer sitting at a table with three other girls. Wally Taylor and his wife Julie were there which was a surprise. The last time I had been in the Strip on open mike night he had publicly accused Julie of being a cheating whore. Seeing them together caused me to frown. The last thing I wanted to think about on that night was cheating whores.

Up on the platform that served as a stage on mike night and a bandstand on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Bobby Denton was telling another one of his blond jokes.

"Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I told the teenaged blond behind the counter that I wanted a half dozen Chicken McNuggets and she looked at me and said

"We don't have half dozen nuggets."

"You don't?" I replied.

"We only have six, nine or twelve" the blond said.

"So I can't order a half dozen, but I can get six?"

"That's right" the young blond girl said.

"So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets."

His wife Bree was sitting in the back with some friends and fuming.

Every one knew that Bree hated blond jokes, but Bobby didn't seem to give a shit if she liked them or not. He turned the mike over to the next hopeful and went over and sat down at the bar and talked to Melody the barmaid. I wondered why Bobby never went back and sat with his wife at her table.

Shari brought me my PBR and I sat, sipped and listened and my mood lightened. There was some pretty good talent there that night. There was a time once when I'd had a few too many in me and I was dared to get up and take a shot at it. I still remembered the joke I told that night.

"A man was sick and tired of going to work everyday while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:

"Dear Lord, I go to work everyday and put in eight long hours while my wife stays at home. I want her to know what I go through so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day."

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man his wish. The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches and then drove them to school. On the way home he dropped off some clothes at the cleaners and stopped by the bank to make a deposit.

He went grocery shopping and then went home and put away the groceries, sat down and paid the bills and then balanced the checkbook. He cleaned the cat's litter box and then gave the dog a bath.

By then it was 1 P.M. and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, sweep and mop the floors. Ran to school and picked up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home, set out milk and cookies for them and got them organized to do their homework.

He set up the ironing board and ironed clothes while watching some TV and at 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables, breaded the pork chops and got dinner on the stove. After dinner he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry and bathed the kids and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and he went to bed where he was expected to make love which he managed to get through without complaint.

The next morning he awoke and immediately got down on his knees beside the bed.

"Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, Oh Please let us trade back. Amen."

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom replied:

"My son, I feel that you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. But you will have to wait nine months before I can do it. You got pregnant last night."

I was booed off the stage. I never had the nerve to try it again.

I was applauding the accountant who had just finished his stand up routine when Angie Springer sat down at my table.

"Hi stranger" she said, "Buy a girl a drink?"

I looked over at the table where she had been sitting when I came in and saw that it was empty. She saw me look and said:

"They all had to get home to their husbands."

I raised an eyebrow at that and Angie noticed and read the unsaid "But you aren't in a hurry to get home to yours?" that the look implied.

"Gary is out of town and the kids are spending the week with my parents. I don't need to hurry home."

I waved Shari over and Angie asked for a Tom Collins and Shari went to the bar to get it.

"So how have you been?" Angie asked.

"So so; yourself?"

"About as well as can be expected. I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now, but have never had the chance."

"Talk to me? About what?"

"I want to know why you let Gary slide."

"What?"

"Please don't play stupid with me Rob. I'm not some empty headed clueless broad. I know what happened and I want to know why you let Gary slide when you burned all those other assholes."

I looked at Angie and it all came flooding back to me.


It started with a raffle at the Fraternal Order of Eagles. I had purchased five tickets with the expectation of not winning anything. I never had and I never expected to. The prizes for the raffle were all donated and the money from the ticket sales went to various charities that the Aerie supported so I always bought a few. The night of the drawing one of my numbers was called and I became the owner of a new state of the art security system.

I really didn't want it or need it and I tried swapping it for some of the stuff the other winners won. I was trying to convince Toby Martin that he would get more out of the security system than he would get out of a two week cruise when he told me that I wasn't looking at it in the right way.

"You know how much you like watching the porn tapes at our poker games. Use the system to make your own."

"What do you mean?"

"Put the system in and don't tell Beth about it. After you've made love a couple of times tell her that you are having sex with a porn star. She will probably come unglued on you and then you can laugh at her and show her the tapes of the two of you going at it. Also there is the monetary part."

"Monetary part?"

"Call your insurance man and tell him you have installed a security system. Most insurance companies will give you a reduced rate if you have one."

The idea appealed to me and I decided to keep the system. I made an appointment to get the system installed and then took a day off work so I could be there and watch the installation and get trained on its use.

The system came with two outside cameras and five inside cameras along with motion detectors and some other bells and whistles and the first six months of service were free, the second six were half off and then I would have to sign a yearly contract. The technician installed the outside cameras – one to cover the front of the house and one to cover the back – and then he asked me where I wanted the inside ones.

He suggested the living room because anyone who broke in would go for where the TV, DVD player and other expensive items were and that was usually the living room. Also the intruder would have to pass through the living room to get to the stairway that led upstairs. He also suggested that one be put in the basement in case the intruder gained access by breaking out a basement window.

All good ideas and I took them, but I wanted one in the bedroom and I didn't want him to know the real reason why so I told him I had a safe in the bedroom closet and I wanted a camera in the master bedroom. We had two more bedrooms and I had turned one of them into a sort of home office/den and we put the fourth one in there. The last camera went into the kitchen for no other reason than I couldn't think of where else to put it.

I had him put the keypad in the front vestibule closet and then he showed me how to operate the system. There was a recorder in one of my workshop cabinets in the basement that captured the cameras output and most important, to me anyway, was that the camera's output didn't go to the security company. No one from the company would ever see what was on the recorder unless there was a break in and then they along with the police would want to see what the cameras captured.

That night I gave the system a trial run. After dinner and an hour or so of TV I started making out with Beth on the living room couch and that led to us heading for the bedroom where we made mad passionate love. The next day while Beth was making dinner I went down into the basement and checked the recorder. It had captured our session perfectly.


Over the next two weeks I made love to Beth eight times and then one Saturday while she was out grocery shopping I pulled the DVD out of the recorder and put it in a safe place and inserted a fresh DVD into the machine. I began making plans for the night I was going to let Beth see herself as a porn star.

I decided that I would do it on Halloween. We were going to have a party that night and when everyone left at the end of the party I would pour Beth a glass of her favorite wine and we would watch the DVD. Her costume was going to be a very sexy Cat Woman outfit with stiletto heels and I was going to love peeling it off of her as she watched herself perform.

Three days before Halloween I had to take a sudden overnight trip to call on a client who was having trouble with one of the machines we had sold him. I was able to correct the problem and then headed on home. I went straight home from the airport since I didn't see any sense in going in to work for only forty-five minutes and since my commute home from work was almost forty minutes I was going to get home a good hour and a half before I was expected. As a result I got home before Beth.

Since Beth wasn't home yet I decided that I had time to check the recorder and see if it had captured our last love making session which had been the night before I left on my trip. The recorder had captured the last love making session perfectly. There was only one problem.

The last love making session captured was of Beth and our next door neighbor Jim Case.

I say that the last session was captured, but it was a little more than that. Beth sucked him off as he sat on our living room couch and then she led him upstairs and fucked him on our bed. After cumming in Beth and pulling out he said:

"You need to get me up again lover. There is still one place in this house that I haven't marked as my territory."

"Where is that" my loving wife asked.

"His den. I want to take you on his desk."

Beth laughed and said, "You are evil" and Jim said, "And you love it."

"I love your cock too" Beth said and then went down on him. She got him back up and when he was hard they went into the den and Jim fucked her in the ass as she laid on her back on my desk with her legs up on Jim's shoulders.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of this ass" Jim said and Beth moaned and said, "I never get tired of giving it to you."

That really ground on me because Beth wouldn't give me her ass. We had tried anal sex a couple of times, but she said it hurt too much and she didn't really like doing it.

When they finished they went downstairs and had a drink at the kitchen table. Jim said:

"Hal wants to know when he can get together with either you or the both of us again."

"Were you able to get the stuff?"

"I pick it up tomorrow."

"Okay then, tell Hal it will be at the Halloween party on Saturday. I'll put the stuff in Rob's drink and that will knock him out. Once he is in bed and out of the way we can party."

"You need to be careful there. If you give it all to him at once he might conk out quickly and then wonder about it. Put a little bit in each drink you give him and it will seem to him that he drank too much and got drunk. Any chance I can get another taste before the party?"

"Maybe. How do you feel about climbing through basement windows?"

"What?"

"Rob will be home tomorrow, but I usually do laundry on Thursday. He never comes down into the basement when I'm doing laundry. Would it turn you on to fuck me with Rob right upstairs over our heads?"

"Are you serious?"

"You betcha lover."

"Okay then; I'll do it."

"I'll unlock the window on the north east end and be waiting."

I sat there stunned and outraged to my very core. Stunned because my wife of ten years was fucking our next door neighbor. Outraged because he could have her ass anytime he wanted it because she never got tired of giving it to him, but I couldn't have it? And from the sound of it she had been doing it for some time. Where the hell had I been? I thought Beth loved me and that we had a solid marriage. How could I have been so wrong? She was going to drug me so she could fuck him at the Halloween party? Why? What was so special about the party? They were obviously managing to get it done at other times. And who the hell was Hal?

The sound of the garage door starting to run pulled me away from what I was watching and I headed upstairs and as I climbed the stairs I was trying to make up my mind as to what to do. Confront or wait. I decided to wait. I wanted to know more. I wasn't interested in watching Beth cheating on me, but I did want to hear what was said. I wanted to know how long it had been going on and I wanted to know why.

The hardest part for me was going to be trying to act normal around Beth. We were through as far as the marriage was concerned, but she didn't need to know that until after I'd taken some steps to protect myself. We didn't live in one of those states where no fault divorces were the only way you could go and what I already had on DVD would make a divorce with adultery as grounds a slam dunk, but a court would still be making the decisions on asset distribution and I needed to make sure that Beth wasn't rewarded for her treachery.

Also, I needed more information that I might be able to use in taking my revenge on Jim. He was going to pay for fucking my wife in my house. Part of the revenge would be seeing to it that Carol, his wife, got a copy of the DVD, but that alone wouldn't satisfy my need to hurt him physically. I just needed to make it happen without putting me in jail.


Beth came in the door from the garage carrying two bags of groceries and she set them on the table and came over, put her arms around me and kissed me.

"I'm glad you're home baby. I hate waking up and not having you there beside me."

"Yeah, right" I thought as I wondered when she had given up on our marriage and why. And she had given it up and she should have known it. She knew my views on fidelity. My parents had split up because of my mom cheating on my dad. She had remarried and that marriage had failed when her new husband cheated on her. Beth had to know what the outcome was going to be if I caught her cheating on me. Apparently she didn't care.

"I stopped at the store on the way home because I needed bleach for when I do the laundry tonight and while I was there I decided to pick up the stuff to make you the stir fry you like so much. Go sit down and relax while I make dinner.

As I headed for the living room I thought about what was going to happen after dinner. The mention of bleach reminded me of what was going to take place in the basement later on in the evening. I had a decision to make. I always made love to Beth when coming home from a trip. Not to do it would probably raise questions in her mind and besides, when I dropped the hammer on her God alone knew when I would get laid again so even though she was a cheating whore I was going to take what I could get while I could get it. The decision I had to make was whether to send her to the basement to give Jim sloppy seconds or have to take them myself after Jim paid her his visit.

It turned out that Beth got to make that decision for me. I tried to get something going after dinner, but she put me off.

"I need to get the laundry done honey and if we start playing I'll never break loose from you to get it done. I'll take good care of you when we go to bed. I promise."

From the way she was smiling at me when she said it I got the impression – from what I now knew – that she was looking forward to giving me sloppy seconds. I wondered how many times she had already done it which thought pulled something out of my mind. Our love making, or fucking as I was now looking at it, included a lot of oral. Had the bitch let me eat her before cleaning up after Jim's visits? I was not thinking good thoughts as Beth went down to the basement to do the laundry. I would know what when on because of the camera in the basement, but I sure would have liked to hear what was being said that night instead of having to wait until I could get to the recorder.

I decided to tell Beth I was going into work late because of a dentist's appointment so I could check the recorder after Beth left for work. I had to fight the urge to quietly sneak outside and peek in the basement window, but I knew I couldn't risk being seen. I couldn't let them know that I knew about them. I debated doing a few things that might make them think I was going to come down into the basement, but then I decided that I needed to know what they talked about more than I needed the satisfaction of disrupting what they were doing. I needed to know more about this drugging that was supposed to take place.

I couldn't get interested in anything on TV and the book I picked up couldn't hold my attention either. I finally headed into the den and got on the computer, but that didn't do me any good either because all I could think of was what had taken place on the desk while I was gone.

Two hours after Beth had disappeared into the basement she came up and told me that she was going to take a quick shower and then:

"I'm going to rock your world baby."

I was surprised. I'd thought for sure that she was going to give me sloppy seconds. When she came out of the shower and got in bed with me she spread herself wide and said:

"Eat me lover. I got so wet in anticipation that I'm more than ready."

I would have found some reason to refuse if she hadn't showered, but since she had I bent to the task. As I munched I noticed a little redness around her asshole and it almost pissed me off enough to stop what I was doing and get up and go to the spare bedroom. But only almost. When I kicked her ass out it might be a long time before I'd get laid again so I needed to get what I could while I could. It wasn't as if I craved her ass anyway. Beth would let me have her butt occasionally when she had been drinking and was in a good mood, but she claimed she hated it so I didn't push all that hard for it. Face it; the main reason I wanted it was because she wouldn't give it to me very often. I ate Beth to an orgasm and then I moved up and fucked her. I didn't make love to her; I fucked her and there is a difference. I came; we snuggled up and went to sleep.

In the morning Beth woke me up with a blow job and when I was awake and as hard as I was going to get Beth moved over me and rode me cowgirl until we both got off. I had to wonder about that because we almost never had sex in the morning and when we did it was usually me who started it. Was she feeling guilty over what she planned to do to me at the party and was trying to make herself feel less guilty? I'd probably never know.

When we finished she kissed me and said, "Time to get up and get going. Got to get out and earn our daily bread."

"I'm going into work late this morning. I have a dentist appointment at nine."

"Something wrong?"

"No, just my regular check up and cleaning."

As soon as Beth's car backed down the drive I went down into the basement to see what the recorder had for me. I watched as Beth went over and unlocked the basement window and then go over and begin sorting things and loading them into the washer. I watched as Jim came in the window and I watched as he sat on the dryer and Beth sucked his cock. I watched him bend Beth over the washing machine and fuck her from behind. I watched as she sucked him hard again and then got up on the washer and gave him her ass. When the washer went into the spin cycle I almost wished I were Jim so I could feel the sensations that he must have been feeling, but the worst of it was not the watching – it was the listening. Jim had just finished fucking her bent over the washer and as he eased out of her cunt he said:

"You going to fuck dickwad tonight?"

"Hell yes. I really get off on letting him have seconds."

"Sloppy seconds?"

"Just a little."

"What do you mean just a little?"

"He always eats me before we make love and if I still had all that you shoot still in me he would likely catch on. What I do is take a spoonful of your stuff out of me and then I shower and douche and put the spoonful back in me. God, but it is such a turn on for me knowing that he is tasting you and then knowing that his little dick is sliding around in what little of you that I do have in me."

"I wish you would give him the full experience some day."

"Maybe after the party. He will be so groggy that he probably won't notice."

"You have the timing figured out yet?"

"It will depend on how quick the drugs knock Rob out. I figure the party will start breaking up around ten-thirty or eleven. If Rob is out by then we can get started."

As I shut off the unit my hand was trembling because of the anger surging through me. The bitch had deliberately fed me her asshole lover's cum. It was at that moment that my anger and outrage turned into full blown burning hatred. I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me as I tried to hide what I was feeling from Beth.

I managed to get through the evening without revealing anything to Beth although she might have wondered why I didn't try to screw her that night. I told her I pulled a muscle in my back at work and she seemed to buy it.

The next day was spent getting the house ready for the party and then at seven the guests began arriving. First to show up was Jim and his wife Carol. I wondered how that was going to work out. Were they going to leave and then Jim would sneak back or maybe she was going to get drugged also. Ten minutes after Jim got there Beth brought me my first drink. I pretended to take a sip and when Beth didn't see me make a face at the taste she smiled and went to talk to some of our guests.

Beth brought me nine drinks that night, but I didn't drink any of them although I did start acting like I was taking on a load after the third. By the time Beth gave me the ninth I was slurring my words and staggering.

"Poor baby" she said, "I think you have had too much to drink. I think you should lie down for a bit. Let me help you up to bed."

I let her lead me down the hall, but she surprised me by taking me into the guest bedroom. I pretended not to notice and got down on the bed. She left me there and went back to the party. I looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was just after ten. If I had it figured right she would be back to check on me in about twenty minutes. She was back in fifteen.

"You okay baby?"

I pretended to be out. She shook me a couple of times and I didn't respond. She put her mouth down by my ear and loudly said:

"Are you okay Rob?"

"I didn't move.

"Thank you God" she said and left the room.

Ten minutes later it was Jim. He shook me while saying, "Rob? Rob?" and I acted like I was totally out of it and then I heard Beth ask:

"What do you think?"

Jim laughed and said, "He is so far out of it he may not wake up until sometime late tomorrow afternoon."

"Good. Most of the guests have left and we can get started."

I gave it fifteen minutes and then I cracked the door open enough to see out. The master bedroom was just across the hall and the door was open. What I saw almost made me want to rush into the room and start kicking ass and taking manes, but I wisely didn't. No fucking way that I wouldn't have ended up in the hospital if I tried. I can give a pretty good account of myself in a scrap, but no way I could handle six or eight guys. Beth was being gangbanged. She had a cock in her ass, a cock in her cunt and one in her mouth. All thoughts of burning Jim by showing his wife the video I had of Jim fucking Beth went out the window. Carol was next to Beth on the bed and she was being spit roasted.

Standing around and waiting for an open hole were three other guys that I could see. There might have been more, but if so they were off to the side where I couldn't see. I knew most of the assholes I could see. Four were neighbors and two of them worked with me. I closed the door and then shook my head in disgust. I walked over to the window, opened it and climbed out. I walked down to the end of the block and walked up to a parked car. The passenger window came down and I looked in as I said:

"Anything else I need to do?"

"No. We have it all bagged and tagged. When we get the report from the lab we will move on it. Just be careful and don't do anything silly that might get you locked up. No taking the law into your own hands stuff."

"Don't worry. I won't do anything that might give them a chance to lessen the hammer blow that is coming."

"We should have the proof by noon on Monday. I'll give you a call" Detective Sergeant Thomas Callings said as he rolled up the window and his partner started the car.

I went back to the house, went back through the window and settled in for a long night. As I laid there I though back on what I had done on Friday afternoon. I'd gone to the City and County building and asked for the district attorney. They gave me to an Assistant District Attorney and I played him the video of Jim and Beth talking about drugging me. He called Detective Callings and we set things up so that Callings could come to the party as a friend of mine. Callings would observe Beth and Jim handing me drinks and then I would pass them to him and he would bag and tag them and then turn them over to a lab. When the lab report came back showing that the drinks were laced with drugs Beth and Jim would be arrested.

While Beth was in jail I would divorce her cheating ass and she wouldn't get a fucking thing as far as asset distribution was concerned. I think I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next day I acted like I had the hangover to end all hangovers and Beth stayed clear of me until late afternoon when I started acting human again. As we ate dinner Beth said:

"You over did it a bit last night."

"I don't understand it. I didn't think I drank that much, but given the way I felt when I woke up I must have."

"You left me hanging."

"I did? How?"

"You know how horny I get when I drink. I was expecting you to take care of my itch after the party. You will have your work cut out for you tonight."

"I'm afraid I'll have to let you down again. The way I feel right now any exertion at all would probably kill me. I'll do my best to recover in time for tomorrow night."

After seeing what I saw the previous night there was no fucking way I was going to let my dick anywhere near her fucking cunt. I'd probably not even be able to feel the sides.


Monday at eleven I got a call from Callings. "The lab report came back positive. We are getting the warrants even as we speak. Would you like to be there when we do it?"

"Yes and no. Do Beth where she works, but do Case at his home around six tonight. That way I can be on my porch watching as you take him away."

Before I left work I told my boss that I'd caught my wife cheating and I was going to need to take a couple of days off to take care of things. Then I told him that two of the men she cheated with were coworkers and when I got done with taking care of Beth I'd get to them so he should be prepared to lose Fred and Alvin to sick leave for a while. He asked if I was sure and I told him I had it on tape. When I got back to work three days later both were gone. My boss reasoned that if my coworkers could have done something like that then they were untrustworthy in other areas also and so he did some checking. Alvin was fired for cheating on his expense accounts and Fred, by then aware that I knew about him, had resigned and left town.

I was sitting on the porch and thinking of Beth's phone call to me when the police car pulled up in front of Jim's house. As the police walked up to Jim's front door I rolled over in my head the conversation I'd had with Beth.

"Rob honey; I don't know what is going on, but I'm in jail. They say it has something to do with drugs. I don't do drugs. There has to be some mistake. They won't let me go until I go in front of a judge. What do I do Rob?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.