Aime - Cover

Aime

Copyright© 2012 by Star Jones

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chapter 1 is the true story that serves as the basis for follow-up chapters that I have written. It has been mildly edited for sensibility and readability but remains 99% verbatim.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Things settled into a routine for the next few weeks. Aime continued to see Earl once a week for a vigorous sex session. Afterwards, I would review their recorded activities on my computer. More and more I could tell that she was under his thumb. She worshipped his cock and he continued to become more controlling and dominating of her in the bedroom. On the other hand, I never saw that behavior outside of her bedroom. Instead, he was almost the opposite acting polite even doting at times with her in public.

However, things changed one fateful week and I don't think that any of us will ever be the same. That particular day I was late getting home. As I left the school, I ran into friends, we got to talking, and I just lost track of the time. I pulled into the driveway and I noticed Earl's gleaming brand new 5 series BMW at the sidewalk. Every time I saw his car, it made me jealous and pissed off. Jealous because I was stuck driving a hand me down 12 year old Toyota. I was pissed because his rich daddy afforded him a luxury car while I mowed lawns all summer long to afford my junker.

I put my thoughts aside and walked inside. I figured that it must be time for his weekly fuck session with Aime. I announced I was home but nobody answered. I wasn't surprised; they were probably at it already and didn't hear me. Good thing my parents never came home early because Aime would be busted for sure.

Suspecting that they were fucking, I went to my room to start up my computer. As the weeks had passed, I had become increasingly fascinated watching Earl fuck my sister. It was as if I had a secret window into a private world. A world that I was never intended to see. I hit the switch on my PC. The boot sequence was set to enable the microphone and camera on start-up. I got out of my school clothes, put on some long shorts and a t-shirt. I heard Earl and Aime's voices as I turned around to see the monitor. It would be an understatement to say I was surprised at what I saw.

Aime and Earl were in the bedroom. That was not surprising but what shocked me is that Sarah, MY SARAH, was sitting in front of them on the bed. What was she doing in there? It was my fault, I'm sure, because I was late. She may even have been dropped off early. Still, why would she even go in there? The fact that the door was closed made me suspicious but I prayed that it was all innocent. I could see their lips moving so I turned up the volume so I could listen in.

"Aime's told me a lot about you Sarah. I can see she sure was right. You are fine as hell. Mike sure is a lucky guy," Earl said.

"I think I'm lucky to have Mike" Sarah politely replied. "Aime's told me good things about you, too."

"I hear she told you about my special gift," Earl continued.

"Uhm, what gift?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, I think you know what I am talking about. Should we show her Aime?" and he winked at Aime. My stomach started knotting up. I had a bad feeling that Earl was up to something.

"Oh definitely, Earl, "Aime replied and she reached over and rubbed his crotch. Earl stood up and as he did, his cock tented the front of his shorts obscenely.

"Do you want to see it?" Earl asked Sarah as he walked over towards her. He stopped just short of shoving his dick in her face. I should have run in there and put a stop to it. My morbid curiosity kept me from doing so. I wanted to see if Sarah really would go through with it. Ever since I overheard Sarah and Aime's conversation, I worried that Sarah was a bit too interested in Earl's anatomy.

"Ew, no," she replied but I could sense her tone was not genuine. I knew her well enough to know when she was disgusted and this was not it. Had she really disliked what was happening she would have gotten up and left. Instead, she stayed right where she was, just staring at the growing tent in his shorts.

"Help me out of these," he said to Aime and on command, she moved over to Earl and slowly lowered his shorts and put them aside. As she did, Earl's giant cock popped out. Aime's hand snaked up Earl's leg and began to rub his cock, getting it harder. I swallowed hard. This was getting out of hand.

It seemed like several minutes passed. The sound of silence was deafening in both rooms. Earl eventually said, "I hear you couldn't believe it was this big. Now what do you think?" Sarah shrugged her shoulders but she never took her eyes off his growing tool. I am sure she was as shocked as I was the first time I saw it. Now she realized that Aime's description the other day was not a young school girl's exaggeration. No Earl had a formidable weapon. Get a closer look. It won't bite you." Earl said inviting Sarah to study it. Sarah looked at his cock. She had nowhere else to look since it was practically in her face. She had kind of this deer in the headlights look. "Touch it baby. I can see that you want to," he said. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it toward his cock. Sarah resisted at first but he was firm with her and eventually she touched it. Gingerly at first but then she got bolder. Sarah hefted and squeezed the shaft and wiped a drop of precum off the tip with her thumb. "I told you it was fucking big," Aime said quietly while she massaged Earl's nuts. Aime reached up and placed her hand on top of Sarah's and started her stroking the shaft. I was bewildered. The sight of my slightly repressed and pretty religious girlfriend holding someone else's dick and stroking it had me stunned. She probably wasn't willing but her free right hand slowly stroking his cock made me think she was not totally unwilling either. Had Sarah been thinking and wanting this since Aime bragged to her about his huge endowment?

"Mmm, you suck that cock now Aime. Show Sarah how you suck Earls big dick, " he said.

Sarah moved her hand away and watched as Aime started sucking his cock. Sarah was totally absorbed, even leaning forward to watch Aime's skill as she slobbered all over his knob and lathed it with her tongue. Was Sarah thinking about sucking it herself? Was she wondering what it would feel like to fuck his big dick? My mind raced with thoughts.

"Now pretty Sarah, now it is your turn," Earl said.

Sarah blinked and seemed to emerge from a trance as she said "No. I don't want to. Besides Mike will be home any second now." I was slightly relieved to hear her finally hesitate, albeit not strongly. Unfortunately, Earl wasn't going to take no for an answer. He grabbed Sarah's hair and drew her mouth towards his cock. Sarah screamed!

Sarah's scream shocked me out of my stunned state. I bolted out of my room and down the hall to Aime's room. I flung the door open and yelled " What the fuck, let go of her." I lunged at Earl throwing a hard right but he leaned back and I just hit air. I heard both girls screaming in the background but I didn't care, I was going to lay this mother fucker out. I took another swing and I thought I connected but it was deflected. Earl must have been some sort of black belt or something because he quickly knocked the wind out of me with a hit to my solar plexus. Before I could recover, I was face down and he was on my back with my arm in some sort of lock. My arm was screaming in pain.

"Don't hurt him Earl, please don't hurt him," Aime screamed. I tried to get out from under him but he had me good. The pain in my arm was excruciating. It felt like my arm was at the breaking point.

"Get off me you mother fucker," I hissed at him. "It's bad enough that you're screwing my sister but now you gotta try to seduce my girlfriend?"

Sarah was gibbering. "I am so sorry Mike, I didn't do anything. I only touched it. I wasn't going to do anything else. Please Earl don't hurt him. Please!"

Earl spoke up," Listen Mike, you cannot do shit to me. I have your ass. If you try anything, I will break your arm. I am an expert in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. So I will tell you what is going to happen. I am going to let you go and you are going to sit in that chair while I fuck your girlfriend."

Sarah said, "Wait, what? No, I am not going to fuck you. I don't even want to fuck you."

Earl continued, "You're going to fuck me and you want to know why, because if you don't. I am going to make Mike here a cripple." He twisted my arm causing me to scream out in pain.

"No, stop hurting him!" Sarah begged. "Please!"

"Also, Aime's going to help. Do you want to know why? Because I have been recording our little fuck sessions. If she does not do as I ask, I will post naked pictures of her sucking my black cock on the internet. I will also send pictures to all her Facebook friends and everyone she loves. You cannot do a thing to me. I am not a U.S. Citizen and I have diplomatic immunity."

He released me and pushed me into a chair. I stayed there for a minute rubbing my arm and elbow and then I lunged at Earl again. I don't know what happened except my lights went out fast. When I awoke, I was securely tied to the chair. I couldn't move, my head hurt bad, and I had trouble focusing my eyes.

Earl saw that I was awake. "Mike you are not too smart and not quick to learn. Don't try that shit again." "You are powerless against me, I have your ass." "While you were out, I had a discussion with the ladies and now we are in agreement."

I looked at them sitting on the bed with Earl between them. He was stroking their legs. They both had been crying, Aimie's mascara was making black lines down her cheeks. I didn't know what had transpired between them or how long I'd been out, but they both looked really scared.

Earl stood up, took Aime and Sarah's hands, and placed them on his dick. "Stroke that shit, now," Earl commanded. The girls began to stroke and get him hard. Tears were streaming down both their faces. I could tell that Earl was getting off on it. His cock looked bigger and harder than ever.

"Now suck it," he guided his cock to Sarah. Sarah reluctantly opened her mouth and took his cock. The look on her face was one of total humiliation. She sucked on his cock but was just going through the motions. She looked past Earls cock and locked eyes with me. Her eyes held only sorrow and sadness.

"BLOODY HELL! you give a shitty blowjob." Earl lightly slapped Sarah's cheek. "You had better improve your game or I will do as I promised," Earl hissed.

Earl grabbed a handful of her raven colored hair and started moving her head back and forth on his cock. Sarah started sucking more aggressively. Sarah and Aime both looked resigned to his abuse. I didn't know what his threat meant, but both Sarah and Aime were taking it very seriously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.