Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 16: Our Family Grows Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Our Family Grows Again - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

About a week later the weekend was upon us and I had five tickets to a ball game in the astrodome. We were in the front row where the view was tremendous. To this day I don't remember who was playing or what the score was since I was preoccupied with something more important. You see, I slipped away during the first part of the game and went to the media control room. A ham buddy of mine worked there and was director for this game. I handed him a CD and told him what I wanted him to do. He agreed so I slipped back to my seat next to Judy.

At the time I had set up, the cheerleaders for the home team came up to the stands and got all five of us and led us out onto the field. Judy and the girls couldn't figure what was going on so they just went along. The cheerleaders told us to look as they all pointed to the big screen above the score board. The screen then displayed a picture with pink hearts and the words Judy will you marry me? Then it switched to one of the cameras showing a telephoto view of me and Judy. I was down on one knee holding a ring box and took Judy's hand and asked her "Judith Allison Carter, will you marry me?" She almost passed out but still hollered "yes" as loud as she could and then threw her arms around me and blasted me with a very hot kiss right on my lips that I was sure would catch the Astroturf on fire. I put the ring on her finger as the entire stadium erupted in applause and the scoreboard lit up with a fireworks display. I had to almost carry Judy back to our seats since her legs suddenly became as weak as if they were made of rubber.

Sitting in the stands she held her hand out and tried to stare a hole right through the ring. I had to suffer (?) a bunch more kisses from her and pats on the back from everyone around us. Like I said I don't remember anything about the game. After the game ended the cheerleaders came back to our seats to congratulate us and wish us well. I recognized a couple of them as having been on the varsity squad at our school the year I took over coaching. One of them remarked "Well Coach, I guess this means you're off the market." "Sorry girls," I replied "but it's official now that I'm spoken for." The whole squad joined in a disappointed "Awwwwww." They each then gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, shook Judy's hand and left.

I drove home that evening with four extremely excited girls in the SUV. I was prepared so I had stocked up on ice cream, cake and soft drinks so we could celebrate. An unofficial silent vote was taken later in the evening and the three girls left to go over to Judy's house leaving Judy and me alone. As they went out the door I heard Kim enthusiastically say "I'm going to have a new mom." Sandy added "And I get a new dad." Cindy had to add "And I get two sisters." They all had beaming smiles.

Well, it looked like my single days were over and I couldn't be more pleased. Judy was thrilled and walking on clouds till bedtime. We put every ounce of our heart and soul into making love that night. We both agreed that it was the absolute best we ever had in our lives. We fell asleep holding each other and didn't let go until morning when we went for a repeat of the night before. It just keeps getting better. We shared a shower with the requisite kissing and caressing each other. Once playtime was over we got out and dried each other off and, you guessed it, some more kissing and caresses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.